Pray Against Dizziness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm at work at the moment. Feeling very dizzy before I arrived. Could be an inner ear issue. Please pray with me for a healing. Thank you xox
Yes it sure could be an inner ear issue.
I had bouts with dizziness and couldn't figure out why for the longest time. Went to the doctor--found out I had high blood pressure.
Will pray for you, but please get checked out.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm at work at the moment. Feeling very dizzy before I arrived. Could be an inner ear issue. Please pray with me for a healing. Thank you xox
My father and I both experienced dizziness with the vaccine. I hope it's not related to that but don't know. It's not been too much of a problem as I can still drive and get around OK. Prayers :pray:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saying a prayer for you.
Also, when this happened to me, my
chiropractor instructed me to put an ice pack against one side of my head (at the ear) and a heating pad on the other side. If it gets better, you fixed it. If it gets worse, just switch sides with the cold/heat.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Bless you and yes…praying right now for you …when I get this it is often low sodium or low ( healthy) sugar levels..

may healing come speedily xx

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Bless you and yes…praying right now for you …when I get this it is often low sodium or low ( healthy) sugar levels..

may healing come speedily xx
Thank you dear sister @Helen. I decided to cut out all sugar from my diet about 2 months ago because I am bordering on T2 Diabetes. Perhaps this is the reason why? :smlhmm: bless you xox

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you dear sister @Helen. I decided to cut out all sugar from my diet about 2 months ago because I am bordering on T2 Diabetes. Perhaps this is the reason why? :smlhmm: bless you xox

From Google search:

“Can low blood sugar cause you to be dizzy?

Symptoms of low blood sugar and their severity can vary between people. They can include dizziness, jitteriness, or confusion. Hypoglycemia, or low blood sugar, is often associated with diabetes. But it can also occur in people who do not have the condition.” :stageright:

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How are you doing emotionally? You’ve mentioned plenty of reasons in your life to be stressed, and dizziness is a symptom of anxiety. I’ve been there, and I know.

Now that I’ve said that, I’m gonna shut up and pray for you.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My father and I both experienced dizziness with the vaccine. I hope it's not related to that but don't know. It's not been too much of a problem as I can still drive and get around OK. Prayers :pray:
So does a doctor i know . I cant figure out why that developed in some folks from getting the vaccine .
But you aint the only one this happened too my friend . Let us be praying for angelina and let all that has breath praise and thank the LORD .