• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So I am concerned about developments in the spiritual world. The Devil is preparing to ensnare men to the pit, and they don't have faith. The Devil wants to be condemned with men, but without faith. The faith is the crucial thing, because without it the spirit dies. Jesus foretold brother would fight brother and a father would betray child, the more the world loves the world, the worse these things will get. In part I think we need to show strength and shift the Devil's attention from the world, to the faith of the world. That's where prayer comes in.

Whether shifting the Devil's attention to the world works or not, comes down to how much lawlessness there is in the world. We should be on guard about this. If we pray that lawlessness not become the "norm", then much of the Devil's evil will be prevented and forgotten. We may never receive the glory, for our prayers and faith, but it will be a testament to Jesus on His Throne, that we did not regard our reputation and began to pray.

I won't continue at length, I think I have made my point. If we can keep up prayer against lawlessness for about a decade, there will be a major shift in the spiritual landscape. We need to pray that people's eyes be opened to the spiritual realm as well, so that they treasure the Holy Spirit and don't hate Him. Our life for His, right? Anyway, I have been praying and will keep it up - join me if you can.

Now is the time!

Reactions: Adam

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
May God open peoples' eyes so the world can be healed and all men can be brothers. Amen.

Reactions: Gottservant