Prayer for Amadeus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you get some nasea medication. I don't know what chemo is like, my mother went thru it for a while. But I hope all goes well for you amadeus. Still thinking about you and praying for you my friend!
Yes, two great big bottles of medicines for nausea and other side effects and instructions on when and how to use them.

Reactions: dev553344

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well yesterday I took the first of four Chemotherapy treatments. Other than being still extremely tired, I am doing well. None of the long list of potential side effects has struck me so far. Give God the glory and please continue talking to Him about me.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well yesterday I took the first of four Chemotherapy treatments. Other than being still extremely tired, I am doing well. None of the long list of potential side effects has struck me so far. Give God the glory and please continue talking to Him about me.
Will do prayer for you. I hope you get feeling better.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amadeus just checking in to see how you're doing?
Thanks for the interest. Just a bit of misery now and then mostly I guess from sideeffects of chemotherapy. The shortness of breath has gotten worse since the lung surgery in November, but that was to be expected.

This morning something new. My beard which I allowed to grow last Spring after decades without is now leaving me. It and the already sparse hair on top of my head are starting to fall out. My wife plans to shave it later today. I had kind of expected it, but it still took me by surprise. There are certainly worse things in this world. Take care my friend!

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the interest. Just a bit of misery now and then mostly I guess from sideeffects of chemotherapy. The shortness of breath has gotten worse since the lung surgery in November, but that was to be expected.

This morning something new. My beard which I allowed to grow last Spring after decades without is now leaving me. It and the already sparse hair on top of my head are starting to fall out. My wife plans to shave it later today. I had kind of expected it, but it still took me by surprise. There are certainly worse things in this world. Take care my friend!
Well I can't imagine going thru Chemo. You're a real trooper. Hang in there and it's good to hear from you. More prayers for you!

• Love
Reactions: Mr E and amadeus

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sorry to hear this friend. Hair today, gone tomorrow. (Dad joke).

My dad (who lost his hair before I was even born) told me that when he was young, he had wavy hair..... then it waved goodbye.

Be encouraged. It's only hair. Praise Him in the storm. I know you do. He will bless you for it in ways you can only imagine.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you, Amadeus. I know the Lord is there with you holding your hand; may you have rest in Him and take courage one day at a time. God bless you.
Thank you, my friend! I just need to stay on the Lord's side!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tomorrow, I go to for my lab. Each Tuesday during chemo they draw blood. This coming Thursday will be my second [of 4] chemotherapy treatments. How much can this old body take? God knows! Keep on praying for me.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tomorrow, I go to for my lab. Each Tuesday during chemo they draw blood. This coming Thursday will be my second [of 4] chemotherapy treatments. How much can this old body take? God knows! Keep on paying for me.
Take care! We are praying for you!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tomorrow, I go to for my lab. Each Tuesday during chemo they draw blood. This coming Thursday will be my second [of 4] chemotherapy treatments. How much can this old body take? God knows! Keep on paying for me.
Stay strong Brother, you are in my prayers. soon we will go home to be with the LORD.... whether that is to rise from the dead or to meet them in the air.
"for me to live is Christ to die is gain But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.
For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better: Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you. (Phil. 1:21-24)

Reactions: Wynona and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stay strong Brother, you are in my prayers. soon we will go home to be with the LORD.... whether that is to rise from the dead or to meet them in the air.
"for me to live is Christ to die is gain But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.
For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better: Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you. (Phil. 1:21-24)
Thank you, friend and brother in Christ!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tomorrow, I go to for my lab. Each Tuesday during chemo they draw blood. This coming Thursday will be my second [of 4] chemotherapy treatments. How much can this old body take? God knows! Keep on praying for me.

We will hold you up tomorrow, friend.