Prayer for Amadeus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amadeus... Appreciate your input here on the CB. Father I thank you for the ability to put together this web site at youtube.com/rockytopva and for the Schambach.org foundation for allowing it. I pray for all those who tune in that you grant unto them special miracles and blessings in the name of Jesus as they watch and listen into the broadcasts. Let healings, financial blessings, and miracles take place. Lord, there are many who tune in who do not have Christian brothers and sisters to agree and stand with them in prayer. For these people especially I agree with them for the miracles and situations that they are praying and believing you for. I also pray for revival and deliverance in the area in which they live. Father let revivals and the power of the Holy Spirit break out and bless the people! Heal and bless all who read this thread. I pray these things in Jesus name! Amen and Amen!

Hang in there with us for the RW Schambach prayer with text @ 1:40! And stay in faith for your miracle! Prayers for healing and blessings for every ailment. With Christian love and concern… Rockytopva!

@ 1:40 in the video below... Father in the name of Jesus I pray for those that never did get their request in. Those that have unsaved loved ones I bind the forces of hell in the name of Jesus, those that are sick and diseased and afflicted... Stretch forth that healing hand of Calvary... Touch them from the crown of their head to the soles of their feet... Save every member of their family I pray. Let that resurrection power of Jesus Christ come alive! In the name of Jesus meet the financial needs... Lord I see a lot of mail here from prisoners behind bars. I am asking you to touch their lives, save them and heal them and deliver them and set them free. Use them there in that prison house to bring others at the foot of the cross... In the name of Jesus Satan we bind you... We command you to take your hands off of God's property. Lord, you said that whatever we bind on earth you'll bind it in heaven... What ever we loose on Earth you will loose it in heaven... I loose the people! I loose the people! In the name of Jesus calling the miracle working power of Jesus Christ alive... Amen and Amen!- Your Power Preacher, RW Schambach

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amadeus... Appreciate your input here on the CB. Father I thank you for the ability to put together this web site at youtube.com/rockytopva and for the Schambach.org foundation for allowing it. I pray for all those who tune in that you grant unto them special miracles and blessings in the name of Jesus as they watch and listen into the broadcasts. Let healings, financial blessings, and miracles take place. Lord, there are many who tune in who do not have Christian brothers and sisters to agree and stand with them in prayer. For these people especially I agree with them for the miracles and situations that they are praying and believing you for. I also pray for revival and deliverance in the area in which they live. Father let revivals and the power of the Holy Spirit break out and bless the people! Heal and bless all who read this thread. I pray these things in Jesus name! Amen and Amen!

Hang in there with us for the RW Schambach prayer with text @ 1:40! And stay in faith for your miracle! Prayers for healing and blessings for every ailment. With Christian love and concern… Rockytopva!

@ 1:40 in the video below... Father in the name of Jesus I pray for those that never did get their request in. Those that have unsaved loved ones I bind the forces of hell in the name of Jesus, those that are sick and diseased and afflicted... Stretch forth that healing hand of Calvary... Touch them from the crown of their head to the soles of their feet... Save every member of their family I pray. Let that resurrection power of Jesus Christ come alive! In the name of Jesus meet the financial needs... Lord I see a lot of mail here from prisoners behind bars. I am asking you to touch their lives, save them and heal them and deliver them and set them free. Use them there in that prison house to bring others at the foot of the cross... In the name of Jesus Satan we bind you... We command you to take your hands off of God's property. Lord, you said that whatever we bind on earth you'll bind it in heaven... What ever we loose on Earth you will loose it in heaven... I loose the people! I loose the people! In the name of Jesus calling the miracle working power of Jesus Christ alive... Amen and Amen!- Your Power Preacher, RW Schambach
Thank you for posting brother. As I may have mentioned on one of your posts, when I was much younger, I used to listen to RW Schambach on the radio. He was always my favorite on the radio.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, the tests were run today, and I saw the doctor. The nodule in my lung has not changed in size but its density or firmness has increased substantially. If it is cancer it will have to be removed. There are a couple of other things it might be the doctor mentioned. They have scheduled me for a biopsy next Tuesday, 1-11-22, to find out for certain. Please keep me and my wife in prayer.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, the tests were run today, and I saw the doctor. The nodule in my lung has not changed in size but its density or firmness has increased substantially. If it is cancer it will have to be removed. There are a couple of other things it might be the doctor mentioned. They have scheduled me for a biopsy next Tuesday, 1-11-22, to find out for certain. Please keep me and my wife in prayer.

Continuing in prayer for you, Amadeus. :hug:

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sigh. Amadeus, my brother, may the love of Christ be with you and your wife. Amen.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
To you @amadeus and your wonderful bride:

The LORD bless you and keep you!

The LORD let his face shine upon you, and be gracious to you!

The LORD look upon you kindly and give you peace!

Pax et Bonum!

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tomorrow, Tuesday [1-11] I go in for a biopsy. I have to be there at 5:45AM. I don't sleep much and am an early bird, but my wife who is just the opposite gets little sleep tonight.

They will do a special CAT scan to be used as a road-map in conjunction with something like a GPS which allows the surgeon using some kind of device inserted down through my airway to find the thing precisely and take a sample.

The surgeon described three possible results:

1) A treatable infection,
2) A cancer probably requiring surgery, or
3) A benign growth which would have to be watched carefully.

I will post any results here as soon as I am able. Of course, they'll knock me out in the morning. They call it an out-patient surgery and I should be going home same day.