Prayer for Amadeus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi amadeus,

Been awhile since we chatted. Knew you were having some issues and busy with multiple things, but have thought of you often.

God Bless you and your wife for having raised such a lovely daughter that can assist where assistance is needed. Despite you having to relinquish material things that have been a joy for you (stamps)...you are so blessed to be with family. And you have been a great blessing to others, with your diligence of study and sharing the Word of God. A friend indeed!

...You said, consider the negative...God is not negative. Remember you laid down your life a long time ago, for a new life. We are simply waiting for that manifestation. So even considering that, is not negative. It is rather looking ahead to imagining what we can not Yet see. You are a beautiful person in and out.

God bless you and yours abundantly,
Taken
Thank you, my friend, for your kind, encouraging words!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Continue on in the LORD my friend , no man knows their last day upon this earth
and time is indeed running out in this world , whether a man be twenty or fifty or even eighty .
March on in the LORD amadeus . LEAN ON HIM and stay DUG in that bible and in prayer .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Continue on in the LORD my friend , no man knows their last day upon this earth
and time is indeed running out in this world , whether a man be twenty or fifty or even eighty .
March on in the LORD amadeus . LEAN ON HIM and stay DUG in that bible and in prayer .
Praise His holy precious name!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise His holy precious name!
I've been thinking about this lately. And I think the most precious thing is that God exists. Otherwise it would just be us alone. But there is a loving God that will save us. Share his love and peace and resurrect us. He exists is the best gift I could be given. No matter what happens.

Anyways prayers for you amadeus!

Reactions: Wynona and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amadeus, I want to share this with you because I felt it in my spirit to do so.
Years ago I suffered allergy attacks with each season change. I would get the worst sinus infection from allergies. I felt the symptoms coming on me one day and I prayed and said God would you please heal me of my allergies. He said quit calling them "yours" then I will.
And since then I have never ever called those allergies mine. And I have not had an allergy attack or.sinus infection since that day. This happened around 2004.
I believe God was teaching me how powerful something as small as saying "my" or "mine" really is. I was putting ownership on something I didn't want to own. They were never "mine" but I claimed them as mine.
I don't know how this applies in your situation but I hope it encourages you. Another thing He said to me....I would pray and ask God for something particular "everytime" I prayed. One day God said I heard you the first time...and I have answered your prayer. Now begin to declare it as done because the enemy wants to hinder you so you can't receive it through constant asking and never declaring (or receiving it as done).
That doesn't mean all my prayers get answered because sometimes the answer is no. And I always ask according to His will and purpose for me.
Sometimes the answer is, no!
I was anticipating the 3rd session of chemotherapy scheduled for Thursday. Feb 9, but alas, it was Not to be.

Each Tuesday they take a sample of my blood to help determine how I am doing. The sample on Feb 7 found that my blood platelets were low, too low to allow another chemotherapy treatment. This low number was caused they say by the chemotherapy itself. My body needs to improve itself. They have scheduled another chemotherapy session for Feb 16, but again whether they will proceed is dependent on how the platelets look based on results of the blood test on Tuesday Feb 14. My wife and my daughter have been pressing me with a diet which is supposed to help with the low platelet problem...

They know as we know that the answer is God's. God can completely heal me instantaneously or He may choose to use the improved diet to fix me up so that the chemo will do what they doctors hope it will do to the cancer.

My flesh is weak indeed as I feel the pain and I have allowed myself to lean on the wrong things even to the point of being at times discouraged...

But then I really know in whose hand I need to be... all of the time. Our God is able in every situation including mine. Please continue to pray that I will stand always on His side, no matter what that may require me to do or to be.

Give God the glory!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was anticipating the 3rd session of chemotherapy scheduled for Thursday. Feb 9, but alas, it was Not to be.

Each Tuesday they take a sample of my blood to help determine how I am doing. The sample on Feb 7 found that my blood platelets were low, too low to allow another chemotherapy treatment. This low number was caused they say by the chemotherapy itself. My body needs to improve itself. They have scheduled another chemotherapy session for Feb 16, but again whether they will proceed is dependent on how the platelets look based on results of the blood test on Tuesday Feb 14. My wife and my daughter have been pressing me with a diet which is supposed to help with the low platelet problem...

They know as we know that the answer is God's. God can completely heal me instantaneously or He may choose to use the improved diet to fix me up so that the chemo will do what they doctors hope it will do to the cancer.

My flesh is weak indeed as I feel the pain and I have allowed myself to lean on the wrong things even to the point of being at times discouraged...

But then I really know in whose hand I need to be... all of the time. Our God is able in every situation including mine. Please continue to pray that I will stand always on His side, no matter what that may require me to do or to be.

Give God the glory!
Continuing in prayer.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Give God the glory!
What did JESUS say to the man , when the servants of the house came and told him to trouble the master no more
cause the child was dead . Our hope is not in men but in the LORD alone .
Its true the flesh is weak , but WE AINT GONNA heed our flesh . Either way the Lambs have a good end in the LORD .
Either way HE is with us . He is with us in this life and we shall be WITH HIM home forever at the end .
The LORD alone is in control my friend . Let us dig in the scripture , be in prayer and hour by hour and day by day
LET us always THANK the LORD . even as job who lost much and suffered much , STILL said THE GOOD LORD GIVETH
and the GOOD LORD taketh away , OH BUT BLESSED BE THE HOLY LORD .
I make a promise to us all , YET i was not the first one to make this promise . THE LORD DID .
I promise , that those who believe in JESUS will go to a far better place than we ever imagined when we leave this life .
AND while we are here , HE IS WITH US . We have all hope my friend . Me and my dear sister will be praying for you too my friend .
The flesh is a contrary monster my friend , beleive me i know , BUT JESUS IS GREATER . THUS LET us flee
what the flesh tries to tell us , AND LET US HEED the glorious LORD .
Have you noticed its the flesh that creates all that doubt , anxiety and etc , YET WHEN we focus on the TRUTH our peace abounds .
Let us focus on the LORD and just know JESUS has a place prepared for us that awaits the lambs .
We will pray for you too my friend .

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ironic that this thread is 17 pages long yet Amadeus has the audacity to whine that this particular forum is not a discussion forum

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What did JESUS say to the man , when the servants of the house came and told him to trouble the master no more
cause the child was dead . Our hope is not in men but in the LORD alone .
Its true the flesh is weak , but WE AINT GONNA heed our flesh . Either way the Lambs have a good end in the LORD .
Either way HE is with us . He is with us in this life and we shall be WITH HIM home forever at the end .
The LORD alone is in control my friend . Let us dig in the scripture , be in prayer and hour by hour and day by day
LET us always THANK the LORD . even as job who lost much and suffered much , STILL said THE GOOD LORD GIVETH
and the GOOD LORD taketh away , OH BUT BLESSED BE THE HOLY LORD .
I make a promise to us all , YET i was not the first one to make this promise . THE LORD DID .
I promise , that those who believe in JESUS will go to a far better place than we ever imagined when we leave this life .
AND while we are here , HE IS WITH US . We have all hope my friend . Me and my dear sister will be praying for you too my friend .
The flesh is a contrary monster my friend , beleive me i know , BUT JESUS IS GREATER . THUS LET us flee
what the flesh tries to tell us , AND LET US HEED the glorious LORD .
Have you noticed its the flesh that creates all that doubt , anxiety and etc , YET WHEN we focus on the TRUTH our peace abounds .
Let us focus on the LORD and just know JESUS has a place prepared for us that awaits the lambs .
We will pray for you too my friend .
Praying for you dear brother Amadeus.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ironic that this thread is 17 pages long yet Amadeus has the audacity to whine that this particular forum is not a discussion forum
Not sure I have ever seen Amadeus whining , and if you will notice that this thread was started in 2021 and it us sharing his journey through illness. There is communication ,which is allowed. Other kinds of discussion would not be appropriate.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you sister!
The LORD is with the lambs . That alone gives me great comfort . Lift those hands up my friend
and let us praise and thank the LORD that by His mercy and grace given us in CHRIST JESUS we have all hope .
Yesterday i was in the womb and now am fifty , tonight or tommorow i could be in the tomb .
AND YET JESUS ROSE from the dead , so while our body might lie in a tomb
WE are with HIM and live forever . This life truly is a vapor my friend . BUT eternal life
can no man measure for it has NO END . JUST JOY with the LORD my friend . JUST JOY FOREVER with the LORD .
There is nothing in this world worth our soul . PRAISE GOD FOR JESUS CHRIST that we now have all hope .
If you knew what i once was you will understand real clearly when i say , THAT the HOME i speak of is not one I EARNED
but rather WAS GIVEN IN CHRIST JESUS by the Grace of GOD . Yeah . Ponder on the beauty of that .
THE LORD made the way , HE IS THE WAY . LET all that draws breath praise the KING .

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amadeus,

May the Lord be with you.
You were one of the first people I interacted with here. I always thought you were a fine Christian--you can see the love of Christ through you.
You are greatly loved here!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

1676827092252.png

1676827165878.png