Prayer for my brother

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all,
I took one of my brothers for a pet scan today. He will not find anything out for a few days and he is even more anxious than I, if you can believe that! :spring:
Please I ask for prayer that there will be no cancer, and that God would help him to settle down rather than worry.
thanks again brothers and sisters.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all,
I took one of my brothers for a pet scan today. He will not find anything out for a few days and he is even more anxious than I, if you can believe that! :spring:
Please I ask for prayer that there will be no cancer, and that God would help him to settle down rather than worry.
Praying for your brother to receive a good report.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi all,

oh boy Nancy . YES we will be praying for him. x
So sorry for all the stress you guys are going through . I’m one who can worry more than anyone…it’s such a dark place.
It covers us like blanket and the ‘ light’ can’t get through .
Praying our Father will hear our petition and send angels to you both to minister His peace .

Please keep us posted on how you are both doing while you wait for results …waiting is so hard .

Hugs and love …H & D xx

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all,
May our Lord bless he and the family with peace and good news from the docs!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh boy Nancy . YES we will be praying for him. x
So sorry for all the stress you guys are going through . I’m one who can worry more than anyone…it’s such a dark place.
It covers us like blanket and the ‘ light’ can’t get through .
Praying our Father will hear our petition and send angels to you both to minister His peace .

Please keep us posted on how you are both doing while you wait for results …waiting is so hard .

Hugs and love …H & D xx
Beautiful Helen, thank you and I will let all know. your prayers are more precious than gold!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Father God we pray together for sis. Nancy's bro. Who had a pet scan. Let there be no cancer, please take away his worriness. Let your healing and peace be upon sis. Nancy's brother. Lord we submit sis. Nancy's brother to your hand, please heal him and bless him. In Jesus glorious name, Amen!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father God we pray together for sis. Nancy's bro. Who had a pet scan. Let there be no cancer, please take away his worriness. Let your healing and peace be upon sis. Nancy's brother. Lord we submit sis. Nancy's brother to your hand, please heal him and bless him. In Jesus glorious name, Amen!
Thank you bro Mel, He has calmed down somewhat. He will be having to go for a biopsy soon, I hope they will get him in for this soon so he does not let it eat him up!
Much love to you and my India family :)

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
Praying sister.

Reactions: Nancy and MatthewG

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How did everything go for your brother, Nancy?
Hi Matt,
He will be seeing an Oncologist today and is getting set up for a biopsy. His issue right now is that he has emphysema and sees online that if one has that, they should not have a needle biopsy. He is pretty negative about things and thinks he just knows what is going to happen. He is jumping the gun and not trusting a single doc!
I tell him that no, we do NOT trust any man BUT, we are to fully trust God in all things. God can make the worst doctor find favor with my brother and do things correctly...he thinks he has everything already figured out and he has no clue what tomorrow will bring. I remind him of Matthew 6:34 "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." I tell him "have faith, trust God" He say's "I do have faith, but...that just nullifies his "faith" right there and I do not know what to say to him anymore so, I just listen to him and pray for him.
Thanks for asking bro!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for your brother. Having something like this hanging over his head is miserable.
Thank you Cachalot, yes it is a lot to be hanging over his head and yes, he IS miserable :(