prayer for protection

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The other day I helped someone and immediately sensed a dark spirit trying to occupy my space. Then a dizzy hallucination spell hit me. The voice comes from outside speaking down to me. And I think it's an evil spirit most of the time. These spells happen 10 times a month. I'm being harassed.

Please pray for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob Estey

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it might be similar to Paul's messenger of Satan:

2 Corinthians 12:6-8

King James Version

6 For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.

7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.

Reactions: amadeus

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Spirit spoke to me this morning and was encouraging. I feel blessed. Thanks for your prayers I think it helped.

Reactions: amadeus and Lambano

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The other day I helped someone and immediately sensed a dark spirit trying to occupy my space. Then a dizzy hallucination spell hit me. The voice comes from outside speaking down to me. And I think it's an evil spirit most of the time. These spells happen 10 times a month. I'm being harassed.

Please pray for me.
Heavenly Father, please help Devin in his struggle with evil spirits. Please remove such spirits from his life and above all, allow this process to increase his faith and help others to trust in you.

Thanks father.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heavenly Father, please help Devin in his struggle with evil spirits. Please remove such spirits from his life and above all, allow this process to increase his faith and help others to trust in you.

Thanks father.
Thank you for your prayers.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

Please pray for me.
Praying protection :pray: Blessings!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rebuke this spirit in the name Jesus Christ. The devil and demons will flee from the name of Jesus every time.
Thanks, I've been doing better lately. My doctor says it is a progression of my mental disease. But a week or two ago I felt a presence during the start of one of these episodes. So I'm a little confused. But I read that sensing a presence is not uncommon for people with mental illness.

Reactions: amadeus

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thanks, I've been doing better lately. My doctor says it is a progression of my mental disease. But a week or two ago I felt a presence during the start of one of these episodes. So I'm a little confused. But I read that sensing a presence is not uncommon for people with mental illness.
I'm not sure re: the mental illnes issue @devin553344 but what I do know is that when you help another believer who are struggling or a non-believer get closer to God, the devil doesn't like it and he will manifest in some way to take away the blessing of helping others toward freedom in Christ Jesus.

He does not like his ground being taken yet believers have been taking his ground ( territory that he has won, where he is holding captive someone or an area of belief/thoughts etc, through deception, lies and unbelief) for generations. So don't be too concerned about his attacks. He can only go so far and no further. God will not allow it! Blessings and Peace! continuing in prayer :pray:

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure re: the mental illnes issue @devin553344 but what I do know is that when you help another believer who are struggling or a non-believer get closer to God, the devil doesn't like it and he will manifest in some way to take away the blessing of helping others toward freedom in Christ Jesus.

He does not like his ground being taken yet believers have been taking his ground ( territory that he has won, where he is holding captive someone or an area of belief/thoughts etc, through deception, lies and unbelief) for generations. So don't be too concerned about his attacks. He can only go so far and no further. God will not allow it! Blessings and Peace! continuing in prayer :pray:
Yeah, I kinda saw that and knew Satan was angry. I think that is something he makes known in an attempt to steer people from helping others who are in need. God has been blessing me after wards so I'm happy.

Reactions: Angelina

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Please pray for me.
Praying for you!