Problems

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A believer's struggle in soul come from not knowing what happened in spirit!
Did you know that your emotions come from soul. There is alot of things come from soul but the epidemic of not knowing will be the only problem a believer will ever have. That is good news because the problems of life all come from one problem-the only problem there is. Solve the one problem, solve all problems.

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is neat, is that people are three part beings like God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Our body/flesh- physical

Soul- thoughts/mind

"For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the Spirit is life and peace,"
Romans 8:6 NASB1995

Spirit/heart- will/emotions

Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Psalms 51:10 NASB1995

It is hard not knowing all the answers, but Omniscient God does. As I put my life in God's hands, I worry less, and trust Him more. Once it clicks, things get a bit easier.

"And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."
Romans 12:2 KJV

Reactions: Nancy and soul man

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is neat, is that people are three part beings like God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Our body/flesh- physical

Soul- thoughts/mind

"For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the Spirit is life and peace,"
Romans 8:6 NASB1995

Spirit/heart- will/emotions

Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Psalms 51:10 NASB1995

It is hard not knowing all the answers, but Omniscient God does. As I put my life in God's hands, I worry less, and trust Him more. Once it clicks, things get a bit easier.

"And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."
Romans 12:2 KJV

Yes, thank you for commenting.

Reactions: Mayflower