Ramblings by lunatics

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw some news feed saying Oklahoma ranks #4 in the U.S. for new COVID-19 cases...and our hospitals are not full.
Testing positive doesn't mean you are going to die or even get sick....my granddaughter and her dad both tested positive and never got sick.
Asymptomatic carriers eh?
Infecting EVERY person that they come into contact with eh?

Are they still carrying live virus?

Getting others sick?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i suppose we should listen to you rather than a renowned microbiologist, lol! :rolleyes:

P.S. You can have mine. :)
I'll be glad to have it.

My life is small and pathetic...but it's mine and I want it back.

I wanna go to work
Go to church.
Meet people in their homes for dinner
Go out to eat
Get haircuts

All without a mask or needing to wear one.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll be glad to have it.

My life is small and pathetic...but it's mine and I want it back.

I wanna go to work
Go to church.
Meet people in their homes for dinner
Go out to eat
Get haircuts

All without a mask or needing to wear one.
If you take a vaccine, you may have your life taken from you through injury or death. Something to consider, friend.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Asymptomatic carriers eh?
Infecting EVERY person that they come into contact with eh?

Are they still carrying live virus?

Getting others sick?

This is what Professor Sucharit Bhakdi said about asymptomatic carriers.

In infectiology – founded by Robert Koch himself – a traditional distinction is made between infection and disease. An illness requires a clinical manifestation. [1] Therefore, only patients with symptoms such as fever or cough should be included in the statistics as new cases.

Source: Offener Brief von Professor Sucharit Bhakdi an Bundeskanzlerin Dr. Angela Merkel

Reactions: Heart2Soul

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw some news feed saying Oklahoma ranks #4 in the U.S. for new COVID-19 cases...and our hospitals are not full.
Testing positive doesn't mean you are going to die or even get sick....my granddaughter and her dad both tested positive and never got sick.
Here's something interesting . . .

upload_2020-12-3_16-26-34.png

116 divide by 33614 equals .0035 fatalities, or .35%, in other words,

99.65% survive covid.

Compare to . . .

upload_2020-12-3_16-32-16.png
Which works out to 2%.

So why is the overall US death rate almost 6 times higher than the Alaska death rate?

Let's look at Hawaii, another isolated population of smaller size . . .

upload_2020-12-3_16-34-52.png

This is 1.3%, or just over half the reported national death rate.

So what's real?

The bulk numbers that are easier to fudge? OR the smaller state numbers, that are harder to fudge?

Oh, and I've been hearing that Covid tests can also show positives for other corona viruses. If that's true . . .

Much love!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you take a vaccine, you may have your life taken from you through injury or death. Something to consider, friend.
One in a million chance...
VX 6 out of 100 or likely less...

I like the odds of a vaccine better.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over 250,000 people have taken one of the new Vaccines and no one has been harmed...

So...
The survival rate of Vaccines is much much higher than Covid-19.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no idea why they are talking about mandatory vaccinations...herd immunity is not possible. Never was going to be.

But I'd love to have the vaccine. I get my life back. The one I've been missing this past year.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over 250,000 people have taken one of the new Vaccines and no one has been harmed...

So...
The survival rate of Vaccines is much much higher than Covid-19.
So far.

Some of the problems may not show up for a while.

Much love!

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh really?

Exactly what problems?
Well if I knew that . . .

:)

Are you thinking that you can inject a chemical compound into you body, and if nothing adverse happens in the next 2 weeks, nothing ever will?

I'm not so sure.

Maybe I'm wrong. But I say better safe than sorry.

Much love!

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well if I knew that . . .

:)

Are you thinking that you can inject a chemical compound into you body, and if nothing adverse happens in the next 2 weeks, nothing ever will?

I'm not so sure.

Maybe I'm wrong. But I say better safe than sorry.

Much love!

We are subjected to chemicals on a daily basis and enjesting them and internalizing them. Everything from laundry soap, deoderent, dishwasher detergent, toothpaste, and workplace chemicals.

Not to mention pesticides and known toxins.
All on a daily basis and continuously.

I know of guys that worked in chemical plants that developed allergic reactions when overexposed to chemicals.

Now you have had Vaccines.

They have ongoing effects...intended. You have had several and many...all worked the way you wanted...I'd dare say that you have already had Vaccines that have been discontinued because of horrible side effects. Like at least 5 of them. (New technology has happened in the past 20 years)

So... exactly what is your complaint?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are subjected to chemicals on a daily basis and enjesting them and internalizing them. Everything from laundry soap, deoderent, dishwasher detergent, toothpaste, and workplace chemicals.

I know of guys that worked in chemical plants that developed allergic reactions when overexposed to chemicals.

They have ongoing effects...intended. You have had several and many...all worked the way you wanted...I'd dare say that you have already had Vaccines that have been discontinued because of horrible side effects. Like at least 5 of them. (New technology has happened in the past 20 years)

A lack of what is normally considered proper testing before widescale human consumption.

Fast-tracking a vaccine as you promise the manufacturer that they would be held liable for problems. Why would they need to do this? And vaccines that aren't like any before them?

Much love!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lack of what is normally considered proper testing before widescale human consumption.

Fast-tracking a vaccine as you promise the manufacturer that they would be held liable for problems. Why would they need to do this? And vaccines that aren't like any before them?

Much love!
Fast tracking is just cutting out the red tape...it's not cutting out safety testing of a vaccine.

Sure, there might be unintended consequences. But more likely there aren't.

Avoiding liability for things like gulian Barr syndrome (one in a million) can destroy a company making millions of doses for cost.

But go ahead and don't take the vaccine...there's never going to be herd immunity and I need a chance at getting mine ASAP.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's a misnomer to say that all of the injections to prevent COVID are vaccines. The mRNA injections are not technically vaccines as they don't work like vaccines work. These have NEVER been tested long-term, so we have NO idea of side effects 10, 20, 30... years down the road. Scientists don't even know yet how long the immunity from these injections will last.

Edit: Here's something else to keep in mind. It may well be that by the time these vaccines and mRNA injections are made available to the general public, most people will already have immunity through exposure to the virus (herd immunity). So...if this is the case, Big Pharma can claim that their vaccines stopped the spread, but this will not be the truth.

Last edited: