Rapture 2020: The Message

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting point of view!

Can you elaborate on what each day brought?

Much love!
Quoting most of the Bible may or may not be on topic. I guess church history is a totally different topic. God is in control of everything. How is that? Everything not sin nor deception was God at work.

I have yet to see any realize that the 7th day was God letting a perfect world do a perfect job for 1000 years. Yet Genesis 2:4-6 is referred to as a day of the Lord. No plants or herbs were placed into the soil. No seeds died and produced after their kind until the fall. All that God planted was used by animals and sons of God as fruit and seeds being produced by trees and plants in a simple economy. Little gods did whatever they pleased without a single death over the entire land mass. Then God planted a Garden, and 30 years later, Adam disobeyed God, and death entered the world. Then God started painting a historical painting stroke by stroke. I wonder if there will be a historical painting in the New Jerusalem? Have to pray about that. There is probably one of the week of creation. I doubt it is as grand as the one in motion. I suppose the 1000 year one from those little gods if they have been allowed to have one would be really fun to see as well.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So what do you do about all the promises God made to the children of Jacob?

. . . and there is no Scripture that says the gentile church will be transported to Israel. Or will gather there. If you make out that Christians are the new Jews then you run into countless issues.
But there is!
Many prophesies tell us how the Lord will gather His faithful people into His holy Land, something He always wanted, but has never yet had. The ethnic Israelites failed and now those who call themselves Israel, but are not; Revelation 2:9, will be removed, Jeremiah 12:14, and the Land cleared and cleansed. Deuteronomy 32:34-43 Only the righteous will go to live there. Isaiah 35, Psalms 37:29

The 'countless issues', you say, are only ones held by those who want God to take them to heaven, while the Jews remain and face the Great Tribulation.
Can you elaborate on what each day brought?
Timtofly is right.
The first 1000 year period was from Adam to Noah.
Next was from the Flood to Abraham.
Then; Abraham to David.
David to Jesus; which was exactly 4000 years since Adam.

Not sure of anything significant around 1000 AD, but we are now on the edge of dramatic events, that will lead up to the Return of Jesus, exactly 2000 years since He departed.
Then, the Millennium reign of Jesus will happen and that will complete the 7000 year Plan of God for mankind.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 'countless issues', you say, are only ones held by those who want God to take them to heaven, while the Jews remain and face the Great Tribulation.
Actually I'm talking about all the places where God says He will never forget His chosen nation, and things like that. How God would put is Word in their mouths, and in their children, and their children forever. Stuff like that.

No need to turn this around as if I'm just looking for pie in the sky, and willing to make mincemeat of the Bible to find it.

:)

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But there is!
Many prophesies tell us how the Lord will gather His faithful people into His holy Land, something He always wanted, but has never yet had.
Could you be specific? Which passages? I'd like to look at them together with you.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
while the Jews remain and face the Great Tribulation.
I assume you are remembering that this greatest of tribulation will be for their salvation. It's not something bad. It's good for them. Not that it won't be difficult, deadly, excruciating, I expect! A terror to understand what it means!

But it is for their salvation. Their salvation. For their sake it will be cut short. They will be gathered when Jesus comes, the gentiles will be gathered separately to be judged.

This isn't like, OK, we're outta here before it gets too bad, sorry about you! It's more like, God has done His salvific work in the gentiles, and now will do a salvific work in Israel.

Just as some Jews were saved while God was callng in the gentiles, some gentiles will be saved as God calls in Israel.

Much love!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure of anything significant around 1000 AD, but we are now on the edge of dramatic events, that will lead up to the Return of Jesus, exactly 2000 years since He departed.
Then, the Millennium reign of Jesus will happen and that will complete the 7000 year Plan of God for mankind.
The last 1000 was another Sabbath. Yes the church went through their own Sabbath. It would be interesting to see when humans started to use a two day weekend, in a seven day week.

God's day of rest was a Sunday, but if you count it #1, Mon.#2, so on, then this last 1000 years was the 7th, a Sabbath. The last 1000 is another Lord's Day, a Sunday. Humans worked 6000 years, like they worked, Moses' six days. But at some point, a 5 day work week began. Of course that has been taken away in the last 30 years, and it has turned into a 7 day non-stop work week. Welcome to the 2000's, eh? Not for long, though Work is over.

I understand we were not told that when God rested, the earth experienced a 1000 year period, but the puzzle pieces are there. It would also have been harder for Satan to deceive the world, if Moses was any more specific on the details of the first week. Of course God knew and planned the whole thing. God even knew his top Angel would turn against God, but God has given Satan more chances to change, than humanity.

Reactions: Keraz

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Actually I'm talking about all the places where God says He will never forget His chosen nation,
Who is it that are God's Chosen people?
Those mixed racial and Jesus rejecting current inhabitants of a small part of the holy land?
The New Testament makes it quite clear who the people of God are, His sheep; those who love Him and keep the Commandments. John 10:1-27, Revelation 5:9-10

Where you and many, make a mistake is in thinking the Jews are all of the descendants of Jacob. His descendants are now as many as the sands of the sea, and have received the blessings as promised by Moses and Jacob. Jesus came to save them, Matthew 15:25 and He was successful - we Christians are now His Israelite people.
Could you be specific? Which passages? I'd like to look at them together with you.
Read Isaiah 66:18b-21, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 35:1-10, Zechariah 8:1-8 and many other prophesies.
Psalms 107 makes interesting reading, it tells how people will travel to the holy Land, soon after the Lords Day of fiery wrath
It is our heritage; Romans 8:16-18, Ephesians 1:10-14 & 3:6, Galatians 3:29 and our destiny.
I assume you are remembering that this greatest of tribulation will be for their salvation. It's not something bad. It's good for them. Not that it won't be difficult, deadly, excruciating, I expect! A terror to understand what it means!
I do not see anywhere that the GT will be for anyone's Salvation.
Quite plainly it is punishment for those who hate God. Revelation 9:20 Who include the apostate Jews.

You seem to have believed the teachings of the 'rapture to heaven' promotors. This false belief must have the Jews here while they skive off to heaven. All very unscriptural and will never happen.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is it that are God's Chosen people?
Those mixed racial and Jesus rejecting current inhabitants of a small part of the holy land?
The New Testament makes it quite clear who the people of God are, His sheep; those who love Him and keep the Commandments. John 10:1-27, Revelation 5:9-10

Where you and many, make a mistake is in thinking the Jews are all of the descendants of Jacob. His descendants are now as many as the sands of the sea, and have received the blessings as promised by Moses and Jacob. Jesus came to save them, Matthew 15:25 and He was successful - we Christians are now His Israelite people.

Read Isaiah 66:18b-21, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 35:1-10, Zechariah 8:1-8 and many other prophesies.
Psalms 107 makes interesting reading, it tells how people will travel to the holy Land, soon after the Lords Day of fiery wrath
It is our heritage; Romans 8:16-18, Ephesians 1:10-14 & 3:6, Galatians 3:29 and our destiny.

I do not see anywhere that the GT will be for anyone's Salvation.
Quite plainly it is punishment for those who hate God. Revelation 9:20 Who include the apostate Jews.

You seem to have believed the teachings of the 'rapture to heaven' promotors. This false belief must have the Jews here while they skive off to heaven. All very unscriptural and will never happen.

Ezekiel 39:25 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;

Ezekiel 39:26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.

Ezekiel 39:27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;

Ezekiel 39:28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

Ezekiel 39:29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Ezekiel 39:25 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
Are the Jews the House of Israel? NO, they represent the House of Judah and the two Houses have not yet rejoined.
Proved by the Blessings in Ezekiel 37 not yet being fulfilled.

Your postings of scriptures just proves how wrong you are about God's plans for the Jews and for His faithful people.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are the Jews the House of Israel? NO, they represent the House of Judah and the two Houses have not yet rejoined.

Your postings of scriptures just proves how wrong you are about God's plans for the Jews and for His faithful people.

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Romans 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Romans 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

Romans 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
There has always been, and continues to be, a remnant chosen by grace among the Jews who believe that Jesus is the Christ, that God raised Him from the dead, and who confess Him as Lord. But they are only a small portion of the entire Christian Israel of God.
The majority, who reject Jesus will be thrown out of the Kingdom. Matthew 8:12

Therefore it is as Revelation 5:9-10 says: people from every tribe, race, nation and language are made unto God His rulers and priests.
His overcomers on earth, the Israelites of God. ALL the faithful Christian people.

Without repentance? Does that mean the Jews don't have to repent of their 2000 years of denying Jesus and their arrogant apostasy?
What foolishness to believe that, it negates the whole Gospel !

Its time that people like you really faced the true facts; There will be no 'rapture', the Jews will be punished and we Christians must stand firm in our faith through all that must happen before Jesus returns.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
“Tell them that I love them. Tell them that I care. Tell them that I am coming for them. Prepare, like a man who has been told he has just a short time to live. Tell everyone that I am coming soon for My bride.” https://raptureandendtimes.com/2020/05/23/rapture-2020-the-message/

You missing the most important part of what He said,which is no one gathers to Me until after satan is revealed . And the below

Ezekiel 13:20 "Wherefore thus saith the Lord God; 'Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly."

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Yes!! Millions of people that reject the catching up and are left behind on rapture day the day after the rapture will see their huge mistake and will seek God but then they must try to live under anti-christ rule and many will be hunted down and killed.

Not gonna happen instead,millions of rapture believers at the return of Christ will realize ,they have been worshiping satan. While satan is on this earth there shall be peace,his mistake will be killing the two witnesses

satan comes at 666
Christ comes at 777

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Sorry, after the Millennium the 1,000 years reign of Christ, ALL souls will be subjected to that Wiley rascal, when he is released from the pit. This final test that ALL will face to choose God or Satan. At this time there will be no excuse, after God’s boot camp. Some will still choose Satan. But once that is all sorted out, Satan and his cronies will be tossed into the lake of fire, never to be heard from again.

In other words they don't understand the first resurrection ,ie ,those who will have no fear of the 2nd death.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
And as pointed out, only those who are not in the Lamb's book of life meet Satan. This means you all are not even saints, saved, redeemed, but lost sinners.

The choice will be between having a brand 666 on your forehead, or getting your head chopped off if you choose God.

Question,are the two witnesses not in the Lambs book of life?Do you understand their purpose along with those who will be delivered up allowing the Holy Spirit speak through them,as in the next time true tongues will be spoken.

The mark is in your head not on it.The choice is the Seal of God or the Mark,meaning you will do the work of one or the other.You worried about getting your head chopped off,heck you already deceived.

Look at the below verses

Ephesians 6:11 "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil."

Ephesians 6:13 "Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God that ye may be able to with stand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."

We will stand against Satan, and all his forces. The "evil day" is just before the Lord's return, and on that day we had better be prepared to stand and face Satan, with our full armor on.

Do you not understand what that day is,to make it plain for ya,it's the hour of temptation.So my next question is ,why would one need the Gospel if they not gonna be here?

Was almost done however you must understand the below as well

Matthew 10:19 "But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak."

This order that Jesus gave His disciples on their first missionary journey, is identical to the warning that Jesus gave to His elect, living in the final generation, recorded in Mark 13:11, and given above.

This Speaking of the Holy Spirit of God through your mouth is the cloven tongue that was spoken on Pentecost day, that so many call the "unknown tongue" today. It was not unknown, for Acts 2:7, 8 specifies that everyone from all over the world heard the speaking in their own language. "And they were all amazed and marveled, saying one to another, "Behold, are not all these which speak Galileans?' [7] "And how hear we every man in our own tongue [language], wherein we were born? [8] That means in their own neighborhood dialect. No interpreter was necessary.

Matthew 10:20 "For it is not ye that speak, but the spirit of your Father which speaketh in you."

Now back to getting that head chopped off thing

Luke 21:18 "But there shall not an hair of your head perish."

They can't touch you. Above we quoted from Revelation 9:4, and in that verse God orders Satan and his fallen angels to leave you alone. God gave Satan the authority to do what he is going to do in that hour of temptation, when He had Michael and his angels kick Satan and his angels out of heaven. God created Satan to be the most beautiful of all His creation, and because of that beauty, one third of all God's children went and followed Satan in that first earth age. God gave strict orders also to Satan to touch not those with the seal of God in their foreheads.

Remember that this is one of the seven seal or things that will take place in the time of the end. Your brain is in your "in your forehead", and God expects you to use it in your preparation to stand against Satan. When you know that Satan is a liar, how can he be a temptation to you; He can't tempt you for you see him for what he is. God expects to use you to let that truth that you have placed in your mind spread out over the world where you are. Whether you know it or not, this is an exciting time to live for we have the opportunity to watch the entire plan of God unfold right before our eyes, and be a part of it. Even the prophets wanted to live at in this generation, and you are living it.

Luke 21:19 "In your patience possess ye your souls."

Are you going to grab the first one that comes along, or are you going to have the patience to wait to the end. That's right, the very end. Paul warned us of one the most important things to happen at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ in the mystery he revealed in I Corinthians 15:50.

I Corinthians 15:50 "Now this is say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

"The kingdom of God" is our Lord Jesus Christ and his domain. His domain is this earth at the sounding of the seventh trump. Paul is telling us by the Spirit of God that these flesh and blood bodies which are corruption cannot in inherit of enter into that kingdom of God when Jesus arrives here on earth. There will be a change taking place.

I Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall be changed,"

A mystery is something not yet revealed, but Paul is going to reveal that mystery to us. "Sleep" as used here in the Greek text is # 2837, "Koimao, to be deceased, be dead." This mystery is talking about a time when those that are alive in their flesh corruption bodies, will be changed. Why, Because our lord has arrived and set up His kingdom right here on earth. Every soul living in their flesh and blood body must be changed.

I Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

When that last trumpet, the seventh trumpet sounds our Lord Jesus Christ will return to earth. Then instantly your flesh body will be changed from its flesh or corruptible state, into the new incorruptible body that shall live for the next thousand years without aging. All souls living in flesh bodies shall be changed at this time we all enter into that new age of Christ's kingdom right here on earth.

So why do I mention this fact here, because we must have the patience to wait on the coming of the true Christ, and one of the signs is that you will not be in your flesh body to see His coming. If some supernatural person comes and says that he is God, and you are still in your flesh body that is aging, that man is a fake. If there are age differences between grandma and the children, and children are being born, that man is a fake. If the things dealing with these flesh bodies are still on this earth, the food store down on the corner, the doctor seeing patients, and kids going to school, Satan is trying to put one over on you. Do you get the point? At Jesus coming, you will not see it in your flesh and blood body, and your spiritual body will have the sense to bow a knee to him, yes even the Kenites.

Friend, be patient and wait for the true Christ. This chapter is Jesus Christ speaking to you, living in our generation and He is telling you to be patient and pay attention to these signs going on all around us. These signs are going to happen exactly as it is written.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You missing the most important part of what He said,which is no one gathers to Me until after satan is revealed . And the below

Ezekiel 13:20 "Wherefore thus saith the Lord God; 'Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly."
PLEASE n2thelight: repeating the gibberish of the KJV, is more like outofthelight!
Ezekiel 13:19-23.....The Lord says: I am against the magic and divination with which you, [Satan] hunt for peoples lives just for the excitement of it. I shall release them and set them free from your clutches and remove your ability to harm them. REBible
But I don't see this prophecy being fulfilled until Jesus Returns and chains Satan up. Revelation 20:1-3

We are in agreement; there is no 'rapture to heaven'. But will Gismys and the millions of people fooled by the rapture teaching, change their minds? Not likely, so when it doesn't happen, they may renounce God, or at least be quite unprepared fir what really will happen.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PLEASE n2thelight: repeating the gibberish of the KJV, is more like outofthelight!
Ezekiel 13:19-23.....The Lord says: I am against the magic and divination with which you, [Satan] hunt for peoples lives just for the excitement of it. I shall release them and set them free from your clutches and remove your ability to harm them. REBible
But I don't see this prophecy being fulfilled until Jesus Returns and chains Satan up. Revelation 20:1-3

We are in agreement; there is no 'rapture to heaven'. But will Gismys and the millions of people fooled by the rapture teaching, change their minds? Not likely, so when it doesn't happen, they may renounce God, or at least be quite unprepared fir what really will happen.

LOL!!! Why fight against the catching up (rapture) just reject it and you will be staying behind!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It would seem to me that "to the world", Jews make up Israel with that name, no matter their ancestry.
Question,are the two witnesses not in the Lambs book of life?Do you understand their purpose along with those who will be delivered up allowing the Holy Spirit speak through them,as in the next time true tongues will be spoken.

The mark is in your head not on it.The choice is the Seal of God or the Mark,meaning you will do the work of one or the other.You worried about getting your head chopped off,heck you already deceived.

Look at the below verses

Ephesians 6:11 "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil."

Ephesians 6:13 "Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God that ye may be able to with stand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."

We will stand against Satan, and all his forces. The "evil day" is just before the Lord's return, and on that day we had better be prepared to stand and face Satan, with our full armor on.

Do you not understand what that day is,to make it plain for ya,it's the hour of temptation.So my next question is ,why would one need the Gospel if they not gonna be here?

Was almost done however you must understand the below as well

Matthew 10:19 "But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak."

This order that Jesus gave His disciples on their first missionary journey, is identical to the warning that Jesus gave to His elect, living in the final generation, recorded in Mark 13:11, and given above.

This Speaking of the Holy Spirit of God through your mouth is the cloven tongue that was spoken on Pentecost day, that so many call the "unknown tongue" today. It was not unknown, for Acts 2:7, 8 specifies that everyone from all over the world heard the speaking in their own language. "And they were all amazed and marveled, saying one to another, "Behold, are not all these which speak Galileans?' [7] "And how hear we every man in our own tongue [language], wherein we were born? [8] That means in their own neighborhood dialect. No interpreter was necessary.

Matthew 10:20 "For it is not ye that speak, but the spirit of your Father which speaketh in you."

Now back to getting that head chopped off thing

Luke 21:18 "But there shall not an hair of your head perish."

They can't touch you. Above we quoted from Revelation 9:4, and in that verse God orders Satan and his fallen angels to leave you alone. God gave Satan the authority to do what he is going to do in that hour of temptation, when He had Michael and his angels kick Satan and his angels out of heaven. God created Satan to be the most beautiful of all His creation, and because of that beauty, one third of all God's children went and followed Satan in that first earth age. God gave strict orders also to Satan to touch not those with the seal of God in their foreheads.

Remember that this is one of the seven seal or things that will take place in the time of the end. Your brain is in your "in your forehead", and God expects you to use it in your preparation to stand against Satan. When you know that Satan is a liar, how can he be a temptation to you; He can't tempt you for you see him for what he is. God expects to use you to let that truth that you have placed in your mind spread out over the world where you are. Whether you know it or not, this is an exciting time to live for we have the opportunity to watch the entire plan of God unfold right before our eyes, and be a part of it. Even the prophets wanted to live at in this generation, and you are living it.

Luke 21:19 "In your patience possess ye your souls."

Are you going to grab the first one that comes along, or are you going to have the patience to wait to the end. That's right, the very end. Paul warned us of one the most important things to happen at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ in the mystery he revealed in I Corinthians 15:50.

I Corinthians 15:50 "Now this is say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

"The kingdom of God" is our Lord Jesus Christ and his domain. His domain is this earth at the sounding of the seventh trump. Paul is telling us by the Spirit of God that these flesh and blood bodies which are corruption cannot in inherit of enter into that kingdom of God when Jesus arrives here on earth. There will be a change taking place.

I Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall be changed,"

A mystery is something not yet revealed, but Paul is going to reveal that mystery to us. "Sleep" as used here in the Greek text is # 2837, "Koimao, to be deceased, be dead." This mystery is talking about a time when those that are alive in their flesh corruption bodies, will be changed. Why, Because our lord has arrived and set up His kingdom right here on earth. Every soul living in their flesh and blood body must be changed.

I Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

When that last trumpet, the seventh trumpet sounds our Lord Jesus Christ will return to earth. Then instantly your flesh body will be changed from its flesh or corruptible state, into the new incorruptible body that shall live for the next thousand years without aging. All souls living in flesh bodies shall be changed at this time we all enter into that new age of Christ's kingdom right here on earth.

So why do I mention this fact here, because we must have the patience to wait on the coming of the true Christ, and one of the signs is that you will not be in your flesh body to see His coming. If some supernatural person comes and says that he is God, and you are still in your flesh body that is aging, that man is a fake. If there are age differences between grandma and the children, and children are being born, that man is a fake. If the things dealing with these flesh bodies are still on this earth, the food store down on the corner, the doctor seeing patients, and kids going to school, Satan is trying to put one over on you. Do you get the point? At Jesus coming, you will not see it in your flesh and blood body, and your spiritual body will have the sense to bow a knee to him, yes even the Kenites.

Friend, be patient and wait for the true Christ. This chapter is Jesus Christ speaking to you, living in our generation and He is telling you to be patient and pay attention to these signs going on all around us. These signs are going to happen exactly as it is written.
Not one of those verses deals with the 3.5 years of the two witnesses. All those verses deal with the church age. The church age ends at the 7th seal. The Trumpets are for the living, not the dead. Those living in Israel this very moment. The harvest is goats and sheep. It is not the church.

Those beheaded for not taking the brand 666 are in this resurrection. Revelation 20:4-6

4 Then I saw thrones, and those seated on them received authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for testifying about Yeshua and proclaiming the Word of God, also those who had not worshipped the beast or its image and had not received the mark on their foreheads and on their hands. They came to life and ruled with the Messiah for a thousand years.
5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were over.) This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is anyone who has a part in the first resurrection; over him the second death has no power. On the contrary, they will be cohanim of God and of the Messiah, and they will rule with him for the thousand years.

This is the first resurrection between the Second Coming and the last 1000 years on earth. The last 3.5 days of the second advent. This time an earthly kingdom will be established.

The first resurrection between the Cross and the church age, happened at the same last 3.5 days of the first advent. This was the resurrection of OT saints. They are those under the alter along with all those who died in Christ during the last 1990 years.

Revelation 6 is the last days of the living church. The harvest of the world starts with the church, then the sheep and goats of Israel. The harvest is in steps. Any humanity left at the Second Coming will have to die one way or the other, by the end of the week. This is regardless if there is a 3.5 period or not. It does not matter if the two witnesses are in the Lamb's book of life. All humanity are there, until they get their names removed, and that happens because in the end they chose their own works over God's Will. 666 is an expiration date. One is no longer allowed to live, but the harvest hast been finished. The battle of Armageddon is only weeds and chaff, and they go straight to the lake of fire, as their names were removed because the Second Coming was the cut off date. Revelation says if there is a 3.5 year period because the church failed, and Satan gets his time, the saving grace and covering of the churches sin and blood required at the churches hands, will be reversed by those beheaded. If no one gets beheaded, then all will be, blood required at the hands of the church. It is still a free will choice. The church will get no reward nor blessing from the event.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is a harvest. Where is the church going to go? Paul says at the end of the church, when the body is complete the dead in Christ and those alive in Christ will get a glorified body at the same time. The church is taken out of the way. It is not an escape, it is God Himself and the Lamb left to deal with a harvest that the church herself failed to do.

The church did not win the Lost because they kept waiting for Satan to show up instead of God.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would seem to me that "to the world", Jews make up Israel with that name, no matter their ancestry.

Not one of those verses deals with the 3.5 years of the two witnesses. All those verses deal with the church age. The church age ends at the 7th seal. The Trumpets are for the living, not the dead. Those living in Israel this very moment. The harvest is goats and sheep. It is not the church.

Those beheaded for not taking the brand 666 are in this resurrection. Revelation 20:4-6

4 Then I saw thrones, and those seated on them received authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for testifying about Yeshua and proclaiming the Word of God, also those who had not worshipped the beast or its image and had not received the mark on their foreheads and on their hands. They came to life and ruled with the Messiah for a thousand years.
5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were over.) This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is anyone who has a part in the first resurrection; over him the second death has no power. On the contrary, they will be cohanim of God and of the Messiah, and they will rule with him for the thousand years.

This is the first resurrection between the Second Coming and the last 1000 years on earth. The last 3.5 days of the second advent. This time an earthly kingdom will be established.

The first resurrection between the Cross and the church age, happened at the same last 3.5 days of the first advent. This was the resurrection of OT saints. They are those under the alter along with all those who died in Christ during the last 1990 years.

Revelation 6 is the last days of the living church. The harvest of the world starts with the church, then the sheep and goats of Israel. The harvest is in steps. Any humanity left at the Second Coming will have to die one way or the other, by the end of the week. This is regardless if there is a 3.5 period or not. It does not matter if the two witnesses are in the Lamb's book of life. All humanity are there, until they get their names removed, and that happens because in the end they chose their own works over God's Will. 666 is an expiration date. One is no longer allowed to live, but the harvest hast been finished. The battle of Armageddon is only weeds and chaff, and they go straight to the lake of fire, as their names were removed because the Second Coming was the cut off date. Revelation says if there is a 3.5 year period because the church failed, and Satan gets his time, the saving grace and covering of the churches sin and blood required at the churches hands, will be reversed by those beheaded. If no one gets beheaded, then all will be, blood required at the hands of the church. It is still a free will choice. The church will get no reward nor blessing from the event.

I'd be interested in knowing what kind of Church you're attending. It sounds kind of like a Pre-tribulational Church system. They tend to teach Darby's Church Ages theories.

The summer harvest time is a metaphor for the day of Christ's return and gathering of His Church, which are called His sheep in John 10. So the Matthew 25 dividing of His sheep from the goats definitely is about the separation on earth of His Church from the wicked. That Matt.25 Scripture evens shows you that's about His Church if you keep reading there about those to whom the Kingdom was prepared before the foundation of the world. Pre-tribulationalists make up their own ideas, saying the Church will already be in Heaven when that dividing happens, which is not written.

Many of your ideas actually come from men's doctrines, and not the actual written Word of God. I implore you to get down to your own Bible study with God's help before you listen to those preachers.