Rapture 2020: The Message

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Where do you get your "2300 years" and "another 1000 years" from? Do you mean until the church, or the Gentiles? The Gentiles have been around since Noah and the Flood. That was about 4500 years ago. The church Age, if you start from April 30AD, the cross, it has been 1990 years.

The Second Coming is before the 1000 year reign of Jesus Christ. That is the triumphant 8 days to kick off the last 1000 years on this earth, before this reality is destroyed and a new one starts. It will be a perfect 1000 years like the first perfect 1000 years. This reality has a finite time of 8000 years. Adam disobeyed, and his descendants were given 6000 years as a physical punishment of work, and spiritual separation from God.

That 6000 years is up in 10 years. It is the time of the end. We are in the opening of the seals. Seals 5 and 6 are the same rapture events given by Jesus and Paul. We are in the 3rd seal. The 4th one where 25% of humanity are killed (2 billion+) is not that far away. It is time to be prepared for the soon return of Christ.

I am curious why such good news of the soon return makes people sad. It is not made up or false prophecy.

I am sure that some Sadducees, watching John the Baptist in the Jordan, when he kept saying, "The Messiah is coming, repent, and make His paths straight"; shook their heads sadly and said, "We are saddened and concerned about poor John." "John has gone off the deep end, and we feel sorry for all those listening to his false teachings."

Guess who was wrong and who was right: John the Baptist or the Sadducees?

Can I advise you that before you claim that others are wrong that you actually verify the facts that you rely on to uphold your position.

I do not perceive that Christ is coming in our near future, permanently to rule the earth, but rather he is returning in the distant future, over 1,000 years into our future.

The 2300 years of the Gentiles can be discerned from Daniel 8.

The reality is that Adam was created, by my calculation, around the year 4,100 years BC, and if your statement of the 6,000 years is right, as you claim, then the time period of 6,000 years would have been up in the year 1900 AD, 120 years ago.

My understanding is that the end of this current age will occur around 20-30 years from now, around the time of the assembling of the kings of the earth and their armies at the place known as Armageddon where they will be judged at the same time that Satan and the wicked fallen heavenly hosts in heaven who are in league with him are judged in heaven and subsequently kicked out of heaven down to the earth to be imprisoned in the bottomless pit along with the judged kings of the earth and their armies for 1,000 years.

Then when the 1,000 years of imprisonment is over, Satan, the other heavenly hosts and the kings of the earth and their armies will be released from the Bottomless pit for a little while period until the completion of the Age of the Ages and the Judgement of all things begins.

We have only a short time to wait, for the end of this present age is within the next 20-30 years. What will you do when it does not happen within the 10 year timeframe that you are claiming. Will you tell us that you got your calculations wrong, just like Harold Camping did many times, or is it that you will have to admit to the fact that you were peddling a false expectation as to how God's End Times will play out.

Shalom

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 2300 years of the Gentiles can be discerned from Daniel 8.

The reality is that Adam was created, by my calculation, around the year 4,100 years BC, and if your statement of the 6,000 years is right, as you claim, then the time period of 6,000 years would have been up in the year 1900 AD, 120 years ago.
2300 days?

Adam was not created in 4100BC. Adam disobeyed God and was banned from the Garden in 3970BC 4000 years before 30AD.

Adam was in the Garden for 30 years before the fall. Thus it was 4000 BC when God placed him in the Garden. How do you get the extra 100 years?

It is interesting that 2030 should be a new age for something undefined, and another 1000 years before Christ, when there is no equal 1000 years given from Adam's creation to when he was placed in the Garden. If Adam was not in the Garden for 1000 years, it would coincide with Jesus not being on earth for 1000 years.

Adam was seemingly placed after 1000 years to set up a Garden scenario where 30 years later, he would be as indicated, decieved by his own choice and disobey God. Thus starting a 6000 year separation from God. Abraham was called out about 2000 years later in 1970BC. Then Christ died on the Cross 2000 years later in 30AD. Now it has been 1990 years with only 10 left and the church age ends, as well as Adam's 6000 years of punishment. Why would Christ the second Adam, not reign for 1000 years?

After that this 8000 year reality will vanish and a new reality will start.

Adam was not in the Garden for 1000 years. But there were multiple sons of God with dominion over the whole earth, not just a portion like the Middle East. It would seem realistic that Christ, whose image the sons of God were created in, would also rule with those out of the earth who themselves chose to be sons of God. They chose throughout this 6000 year period, but had to wait, until the punishment was over. Now along with Christ, their 1000 years of perfection will become reality. In other words Adam's descendants would still get all the benefits of being in Adam even though Adam messed things up by his free choice. At least all those who by faith trusted God that it would eventually happen. It was a free will choice to trust or just work this life out how they saw fit.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
2300 days?

Adam was not created in 4100BC. Adam disobeyed God and was banned from the Garden in 3970BC 4000 years before 30AD.

Adam was in the Garden for 30 years before the fall. Thus it was 4000 BC when God placed him in the Garden. How do you get the extra 100 years?

It is interesting that 2030 should be a new age for something undefined, and another 1000 years before Christ, when there is no equal 1000 years given from Adam's creation to when he was placed in the Garden. If Adam was not in the Garden for 1000 years, it would coincide with Jesus not being on earth for 1000 years.

Adam was seemingly placed after 1000 years to set up a Garden scenario where 30 years later, he would be as indicated, decieved by his own choice and disobey God. Thus starting a 6000 year separation from God. Abraham was called out about 2000 years later in 1970BC. Then Christ died on the Cross 2000 years later in 30AD. Now it has been 1990 years with only 10 left and the church age ends, as well as Adam's 6000 years of punishment. Why would Christ the second Adam, not reign for 1000 years?

After that this 8000 year reality will vanish and a new reality will start.

Adam was not in the Garden for 1000 years. But there were multiple sons of God with dominion over the whole earth, not just a portion like the Middle East. It would seem realistic that Christ, whose image the sons of God were created in, would also rule with those out of the earth who themselves chose to be sons of God. They chose throughout this 6000 year period, but had to wait, until the punishment was over. Now along with Christ, their 1000 years of perfection will become reality. In other words Adam's descendants would still get all the benefits of being in Adam even though Adam messed things up by his free choice. At least all those who by faith trusted God that it would eventually happen. It was a free will choice to trust or just work this life out how they saw fit.

Where do you get this teaching from? The MAD magazine? Just wondering what denomination pushes this POV that you espouse?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Where do you get this teaching from? The MAD magazine? Just wondering what denomination pushes this POV that you espouse?
I will endorse Timtofly's timing of Gods Plan for mankind, as being Biblically correct. There is only 10 +/- 1 or 2 years, until the end of this Church age and the Return of Jesus.
Your rejection of this provable truth, is invalid and without any support.

We would all be happier, bbyrd; if you desisted from your pithy comments.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I will endorse Timtofly's timing of Gods Plan for mankind, as being Biblically correct. There is only 10 +/- 1 or 2 years, until the end of this Church age and the Return of Jesus.
Your rejection of this provable truth, is invalid and without any support.

Keraz, we have debated this before. The Parable of the Fig Tree (Matt 24:32), which is only one verse long, suggest that the beginning of the Millennium Age is around 90-100 years after the Fig Tree buds, i.e. 1948. Where the rule of a day for a years is applied to the time span that is explicitly mentioned in the verse. From the time when a tree buds it leaves until the start of the Summer Season is 91 days that covers the timespan of the Spring Season plus or minus the number of possible days for the early or late Spring and/or the possible early or late Summer.

Ignoring the truth/implications of this prophetic verse and then wrongly looking at verse 34 as the verse that tells us when the end of this age will occur is so wrong, particularly when the Greek word "genea" has been wrongly translated and is referencing something very different altogether. The more meaningful meaning of "genea" is "an age" and not a "descendant generation time period."

As for support, your post was just a motherhood statement without any embedded biblical support for the position that you were endorsing.

When I have previously provided Biblical support for my POV, you have chosen to ignore it and brushed it aside as if it has no bearing on the discussion.

You have also ignored where I have pointed out to you other scripture verses which have been translated with particular biases that have caused the context of the source language to be translated wrongly. Your defence has been to consult as many other English translations as you can which have been translated with the same bias and then claim that because they are all the same, irrespective of the translation bias, that they have not been translated incorrectly. Without any validation of the meaning of the source text by you, you have blindly accepted that what has been put in front of you in these biased translations as being correct. You have also ignored metaphorical language and imagery because it does not fit the outcome that you desire to occur, i.e. your particular biases.

If you are going to attempt to refute someone else's POV, then you should comply with the requests and expectations you demand of them in your rebuttals otherwise you are proving a level playing field for all participants to be on.

I have also previously pointed out to you thay your timeline is wrong and it is fairly close to the one I rebutted above.

Shalom

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God’s Word

So the theory that you are presenting is yours and it is supported by whom among the scholars?

Is there a denomination that also holds to this theory thatr you have presented.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rapture rejectors obey God's Word.== Luke 21:36 36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the theory that you are presenting is yours and it is supported by whom among the scholars?

Is there a denomination that also holds to this theory thatr you have presented.
Which tradition of Judaism supported John the Baptist and Jesus Christ at His first coming? It was the end of the age for the Sanhedrin, yet they continued for another 40 years. Do you think they would have stopped if Jerusalem had not been destroyed? They would have either killed themselves out with internal fighting or just kept going along side of the growing church for 100's of years.

Was it the birth of Jesus, the Atonement on the Cross, Pentecost, the close of the canon, or the falling away and destruction of Jerusalem that started a 2000 year church Age?

You ask why God does not pick one doctrine or one theology to open the eyes of the blind. Which doctrine, which theology did John the Baptist use to tell his generation that the Messiah was coming? It was the Word of God, specifically of Isaiah the prophet. No doctrine, no theology, no local group of the day. It is not about all being prepared. It was about all being entrenched in their own set of beliefs. They may have had one or two true core beliefs, but they all differed from each other, but today that difference is a hundred fold more splintered than even in Jesus' day. The church only had one simple core Truth, the Gospel of Jesus. The Jews had over 600 laws, and the same prophets you all read today. Why is there so much more division today, and then when God says to put away all tradition, doctrine, and theology, because it is time to only preach the Gospel, the church cannot see how to even be prepared?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I have also previously pointed out to you thay your timeline is wrong and it is fairly close to the one I rebutted above.
I stand by the timeline I presented. It is supported by 47 Bible verses.
The more meaningful meaning of "genea" is "an age" and not a "descendant generation time period."
I agree with this.
Within a lifetime of those who were born around or after 1948, all the prophesied things to happen up to and including the glorious Return of Jesus, will occur. I believe commencing very soon; with the Sixth Seal event that will set the scene for the establishment of a One World govt and the rise of the man, soon to be seen as the Anti-Christ.
But we Christians have another destiny. What it is isn't a removal to heaven, but into the holy Land. Isaiah 35, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Zechariah 8:1-13, Romans 9:24-26

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the Church is taken to heaven while Jewish Israel remain on earth, to go through the Great Tribulation, how is it that God’s holy people are seen in the holy Land before the GT?
Because God will save many of His people after the rapture of the church.

f a half hour in heaven. Which is equal to about 20 years earth time.
How do you figure this?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Which tradition of Judaism supported John the Baptist and Jesus Christ at His first coming? It was the end of the age for the Sanhedrin, yet they continued for another 40 years. Do you think they would have stopped if Jerusalem had not been destroyed? They would have either killed themselves out with internal fighting or just kept going along side of the growing church for 100's of years.

Was it the birth of Jesus, the Atonement on the Cross, Pentecost, the close of the canon, or the falling away and destruction of Jerusalem that started a 2000 year church Age?

You ask why God does not pick one doctrine or one theology to open the eyes of the blind. Which doctrine, which theology did John the Baptist use to tell his generation that the Messiah was coming? It was the Word of God, specifically of Isaiah the prophet. No doctrine, no theology, no local group of the day. It is not about all being prepared. It was about all being entrenched in their own set of beliefs. They may have had one or two true core beliefs, but they all differed from each other, but today that difference is a hundred fold more splintered than even in Jesus' day. The church only had one simple core Truth, the Gospel of Jesus. The Jews had over 600 laws, and the same prophets you all read today. Why is there so much more division today, and then when God says to put away all tradition, doctrine, and theology, because it is time to only preach the Gospel, the church cannot see how to even be prepared?

Why was Jerusalem destroyed and the Jews Scattered? Because of their continual idolatrous worship with only their heads turned towards God in the hope that God would not see there idolatrous worship hidden by their bodies.

Was this time prophesised and how long will it be for? Yes. The first prophetic verses about Israel's iniquities being visited upon them for a round 2,050 years can be found in the second of the Ten Commandments. (Ex 20:4-6) Then you have the Leviticus 26 and Deu 28, the blessings and the Curses.

Also there are references to the visitation of their iniquities will last for two ages, i.e. for around 2,050 years, as found in Lam 5:19-22, or two days of the Lord, i.e. for around 2,050 years, Hosea 6:1-3.

Above in your post quoted, you raised some good points, but your interpretation of the scriptures concerning God's timeline of event is way off.

In one prophetic passage in the Book of Ezekiel, God did provide a prophetic timeline from a single discernible event and the time span from that event to the time when the Judgement/end of the Age of the Ages will occur. The length of all of the Seven Ages can be determined, and the timing of the birth of Isaac does confirm the actual length of an Age and the length of A Day of the Lord. The error that is associated with both of these time span durations is only small, but it is enough to confuse us in our understanding of the occurrences of the End Time.

The Seventh Bowl Judgement has already occurred, and we are approaching the end of the Sixth Bowl Judgement in our near future in around 20-30 years time. But, because of the linear approach to the prophecies found in the Book of Revelation many "scholars" have placed all of the prophesised events at the wrong location along the time line. Also the insistence that Christ is going to come down to the face of the earth at the beginning of the Millennium Age to rule the earth, throws another spanner in the workings of the End Time Prophecies.

The Matthew 24:32 prophecy has confirmed my understanding of the timeline that I have developed as to when many of the end time events will most likely occur and the order of their occurrence.

What you have published, just in this thread, tells me that you are nowhere near understanding the End Time prophecies or when they will occur.

When will the Beast rise up out of the Abyss/Bottomless Pit? During the Little While period after the Bottomless pit is unlocked after being locked for 1,000 years.

What comes first? The scorpions. Who or what are the Scorpions? Read the account of the report of the seven spies sent into the Land of Canaan by Moses as that will give us a clue.

But my time is short this morning where I live and I must leave to fulfil my commitment to more important activities.

Shalom

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not here to argue, but witness and warn people. It is your decision to make, what the Holy Spirit is warning you to do.

I do not question God. I am just doing my job. My job is the same as that of John the Baptist. He did not even claim to know who Jesus was and their moms were cousins. I do not know when the rapture happens. I am not going to say you all are a bunch of vipers like John did, because I have not been told to so. My messages is not supposed to confuse people, yet I know that Satan has deceived all, and no one can set dates because of that deception. Yes the burden of billions of souls seems to be mine, and I was not given the time to go to every soul on earth. But God knows that. This is all God’s plan. All in Christ have been told what to do. I am just the one trying to push the gas peddle down to speed you all up.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Because God will save many of His people after the rapture of the church.
But my post made it clear that Gods holy people are living in the holy Land BEFORE the Great Trib.

You believe in a 'rapture of the Church to heaven'. There is no scripture that says that will happen.

Thinking that the Jews are still Gods people, contradicts many scriptures; Matthew 21:43, Matthew 8:11-12, Galatians 3:26-29
How do you figure this?
Simple calculation, using the formula given to us in Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8.
A half hour in heaven is one 48th of a day. One 48th of 1000 years = about 20 years. Which is about the time needed for all the things prophesied to occur before Jesus Returns. Revelation 6:12 to Revelation 19:11

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But my post made it clear that Gods holy people are living in the holy Land BEFORE the Great Trib.

You believe in a 'rapture of the Church to heaven'. There is no scripture that says that will happen.

Thinking that the Jews are still Gods people, contradicts many scriptures; Matthew 21:43, Matthew 8:11-12, Galatians 3:26-29

Simple calculation, using the formula given to us in Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8.
A half hour in heaven is one 48th of a day. One 48th of 1000 years = about 20 years. Which is about the time needed for all the things prophesied to occur before Jesus Returns. Revelation 6:12 to Revelation 19:11
So what do you do about all the promises God made to the children of Jacob?

. . . and there is no Scripture that says the gentile church will be transported to Israel. Or will gather there. If you make out that Christians are the new Jews then you run into countless issues.

We can debate if you like, though I think we most likely know each other's views.

For instance, the day/1000 years is a simile to show perspective, not a formula to count the times.

Remember . . . the heaven John saw in his vision is a part of this creation. For in six days God created the heavens and the earth and all that is in them. So then God, being outside of this creation, is outside both heaven and earth,

Isaiah 66
1 Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

and being outside both earth and heaven, though still working within them, for Him, a day, 1000 years, no difference! But that doesn't mean that an heavenly 1/2 hour and an earthly half hour are any different.

God set the sun and moon in the heaven (1st heaven as they say) for times and seasons. The earth's rotation in the sunlight is marked off into the hours, and it's an half hour, by what standard? By the sun, set there to tell time.

That's how I see it.

Much love!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what do you do about all the promises God made to the children of Jacob?

. . . and there is no Scripture that says the gentile church will be transported to Israel. Or will gather there. If you make out that Christians are the new Jews then you run into countless issues.

We can debate if you like, though I think we most likely know each other's views.

For instance, the day/1000 years is a simile to show perspective, not a formula to count the times.

Remember . . . the heaven John saw in his vision is a part of this creation. For in six days God created the heavens and the earth and all that is in them. So then God, being outside of this creation, is outside both heaven and earth,

Isaiah 66
1 Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

and being outside both earth and heaven, though still working within them, for Him, a day, 1000 years, no difference! But that doesn't mean that an heavenly 1/2 hour and an earthly half hour are any different.

God set the sun and moon in the heaven (1st heaven as they say) for times and seasons. The earth's rotation in the sunlight is marked off into the hours, and it's an half hour, by what standard? By the sun, set there to tell time.

That's how I see it.

Much love!
The point is God divides His time up into 1000 year periods. While the history of the earth spans 7000 years, each 1000 God does something during that time to change things up on earth. Like we do certain things on certain days or not depending on one's work life. We break up the days to enhance our lives. God views his creation the same way we do a day, but to God that happens in 1000 year intervals. To God, our historic 1000 years, each, is a new day.

Reactions: Keraz

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The point is God divides His time up into 1000 year periods. While the history of the earth spans 7000 years, each 1000 God does something during that time to change things up on earth. Like we do certain things on certain days or not depending on one's work life. We break up the days to enhance our lives. God views his creation the same way we do a day, but to God that happens in 1000 year intervals. To God, our historic 1000 years, each, is a new day.
Interesting point of view!

Can you elaborate on what each day brought?

Much love!