Rapture 2020: The Message

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd be interested in knowing what kind of Church you're attending. It sounds kind of like a Pre-tribulational Church system. They tend to teach Darby's Church Ages theories.

The summer harvest time is a metaphor for the day of Christ's return and gathering of His Church, which are called His sheep in John 10. So the Matthew 25 dividing of His sheep from the goats definitely is about the separation on earth of His Church from the wicked. That Matt.25 Scripture evens shows you that's about His Church if you keep reading there about those to whom the Kingdom was prepared before the foundation of the world. Pre-tribulationalists make up their own ideas, saying the Church will already be in Heaven when that dividing happens, which is not written.

Many of your ideas actually come from men's doctrines, and not the actual written Word of God. I implore you to get down to your own Bible study with God's help before you listen to those preachers.
I implore you to read and view Revelation without all of theology. No church or theology is going to interpret Revelation properly. Only the Holy Spirit can do that. It is your choice who to listen to: God and the book of Revelation OR Satan and all current theology that claims to know how things end.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
LOL!!! Why fight against the catching up (rapture) just reject it and you will be staying behind!
What we fight against is the misuse of scripture and the teaching of false theories.
As for saying we who reject the 'rapture', will stay behind, that is about as pretentious and arrogant as you can get. You will be Judged for it.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What we fight against is the misuse of scripture and the teaching of false theories.
As for saying we who reject the 'rapture', will stay behind, that is about as pretentious and arrogant as you can get. You will be Judged for it.

Jesus is returning for those looking for and expecting to be caught up. and you??
Hebrews 9:28

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Jesus is returning for those looking for and expecting to be caught up. and you??
Hebrews 9:28

No!Christ is looking for those whom shall stay true to Him till the end,and the rapture ain't it!!!!

Again satan will come to this earth at the 6th trump 6th vial and 6th seal

Christ will not,I repeat,will not come to this earth nor gather anyone to him until 777 !!!!!!

The rapture is a very VERY dangerous doctrine as it sets one up to believe satan is Christ

No one and I mean NO ONE will gather to Christ until after the son of predition is revealed ,whom is none other than satan himself,you call yourself a Christian yet did you not read what Paul said?

II Thessalonians 2:1 "Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,"

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
You keep worrying about people chopping off your head ,yet scripture states
Luke 21:17 "And ye shall be hated of all men for My name's sake."
Luke 21:18 "But there shall not an hair of your head perish."

Did Christ say he who endures till the rapture!? No He did not,He said till the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Keraz

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
“Tell them that I love them. Tell them that I care. Tell them that I am coming for them. Prepare, like a man who has been told he has just a short time to live. Tell everyone that I am coming soon for My bride.” https://raptureandendtimes.com/2020/05/23/rapture-2020-the-message/

I am rapturous about the rapture. I am not worried if it is pre millennial, post millennial, or A Millenial. The most important thing is that it is going to happen today, tomorrow, this month next month, this year next year or who knows when. The important thing is that it is going to happen one way or the other and when it does I will be in high heaven, if you get my drift.

Mind you, and I will get in a little dig here, some Christians live as though it is a figment of someone's wild imagination. I can't imagine why they would think that.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Mind you, and I will get in a little dig here, some Christians live as though it is a figment of someone's wild imagination. I can't imagine why they would think that.
We think that the 'rapture to heaven' theory is a fable and will not happen, because such a thing is never mentioned in the Bible.
Plus the fact that Jesus said it was impossible;

Jesus said:
John 3:13 No one has gone up to heaven, except the One who came down from there…
Jesus is talking about the things of heaven, truths that apply forever.

John 7:33-34…I am going away to Him who sent Me and where I go, you cannot come.
A plain statement that also applies forever.

John 8:21-23 Again He said: Where I go, you cannot come. You belong to this world below, I to the world above….
Our home is the earth, we are earth people and not spirits and even after the Millennium, those worthy will become immortal, but will still remain on earth. Revelation 21:1-4

John 17:15 I do not pray that You take My people out of this world, but to keep them from the evil one.
Jesus was talking to God and what He asked applies to all Christians. Remember: we pray for God’s Kingdom to come on earth as it is in heaven and it will, with the New Jerusalem.

Revelation 5:10 You have made them priests for our God and they shall reign on earth.
This refers to every faithful Christian, people from every tribe, race, nation and language, they shall reign on earth. That is our destiny, we never go to heaven, only our souls if we are martyred. Revelation 6:9-11

But what God does Promise to His faithful people, is amazing and we should be looking forward to it.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No!Christ is looking for those whom shall stay true to Him till the end,and the rapture ain't it!!!!

Again satan will come to this earth at the 6th trump 6th vial and 6th seal

Christ will not,I repeat,will not come to this earth nor gather anyone to him until 777 !!!!!!

The rapture is a very VERY dangerous doctrine as it sets one up to believe satan is Christ

No one and I mean NO ONE will gather to Christ until after the son of predition is revealed ,whom is none other than satan himself,you call yourself a Christian yet did you not read what Paul said?

II Thessalonians 2:1 "Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,"

After the catching up (rapture) Christ will be looking for those who shall come to believe and stay true to Him till the end.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
After the catching up (rapture) Christ will be looking for those who shall come to believe and stay true to Him till the end.

You almost have it,take that rapture out and you just may.

Here's the deal,satan will arrive here on this earth,live and in person.With that said ,let's look at the Christians who will be here at that time,ie,the hour of temptation.At that point most and I dare say the majority (Christians)will go from the virgin bride of Christ,to the whore of babylon

Why do you think He said ,come out of her my people.They will not come out until the Holy Spirit speaks through the elect,and for you rapturist to say they some kind of tribulation saints ,is just a fallacy .

The Holy Spirit will speak through the elect and the they will come out...

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here's the deal,satan will arrive here on this earth,live and in person.With that said ,let's look at the Christians who will be here at that time,ie,the hour of temptation.At that point most and I dare say the majority (Christians)will go from the virgin bride of Christ,to the whore of babylon

Why do you think He said ,come out of her my people.They will not come out until the Holy Spirit speaks through the elect,and for you rapturist to say they some kind of tribulation saints ,is just a fallacy .

Yes!! After the rapture there will be many left behind people that will wise up and seek God but they must try to live under anti-christ rule most will be hunted down and killed!! Why do things the hard way??

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Satan has already been here live and in chatacter as a person for 2500 years. That is why Paul said Satan was already at work, and it has gone on non-stop for another 1900 years after Paul.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Satan has already been here live and in chatacter as a person for 2500 years. That is why Paul said Satan was already at work, and it has gone on non-stop for another 1900 years after Paul.

Nope satan is in Heaven accusing the saints,the spirit of him is here,that's why all the problems.
Now if you don't believe that,tell me when the below happened?

II Thessalonians 2:4 "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

he is the first supernatural being along with his angels that the world as a whole has ever seen

Revelation 13:13 "And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men."

Revelation 13:14 "And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles [signs] which he had power [it was given him] to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live."

you say he's here,you seen this yet?

Now let me show you when he(satan)shall appear

Revelation 12:7 "And there was war in heaven: Mi'-cha-el and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,,"

Revelation 12:8 "And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven."

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Sa'-tan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

satan goes into the pit at the return of Christ,however his angels from the above die the instant of that return ,per the below

Revelation 11:13 "And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven."

The men here are satans angels whom are also super natural,they are part of the 10 kings of Daniel,ie the fourth beast,whom is totally supernatural

Again most Christians will go from a virgin bride to a whore of satan,and they want even realize it until the below

Matthew 10:19 "But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak."

This order that Jesus gave His disciples on their first missionary journey, is identical to the warning that Jesus gave to His elect, living in the final generation, recorded in Mark 13:11, and given above.

This Speaking of the Holy Spirit of God through your mouth is the cloven tongue that was spoken on Pentecost day, that so many call the "unknown tongue" today. It was not unknown, for Acts 2:7, 8 specifies that everyone from all over the world heard the speaking in their own language. "And they were all amazed and marveled, saying one to another, "Behold, are not all these which speak Galileans?' [7] "And how hear we every man in our own tongue [language], wherein we were born? [8] That means in their own neighborhood dialect. No interpreter was necessary.

Matthew 10:20 "For it is not ye that speak, but the spirit of your Father which speaketh in you."

That Spirit is the Holy Spirit of God that will speak in you.

And last but not least ,why would Christ say come out of her,if they weren't in her ,her being the whore of babylon

Revelation 18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."

Even at this point He's giving you a chance ,and that chance is from Matthew up above 10:20.

Now if you don't come out of her before His return ,you will be called dead ,from the below

Revelation 20:12"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Notice there are two sets of books here. The first called "The Books" is to judge the unsaved. The second is the "Book of Life" where only the names of the saved are recorded. The saved have had their sins removed from God's judgment and booted out. Though they were committed, the blood of Christ has covered them from being used against us.

Notice how all souls are judged "according to their works". Does it talk about faith here after the Millennium? No. The "great white throne judgment" will not take faith into consideration. The first resurrection takes faith into consideration. That was back on "the Lord's day". That was Jesus Christ's "great day". On the last day of the Millennium age, souls are judged by works only.

Why are you judged for works only? Faith is something hoped for but unseen. You don't see Jesus Christ on earth today, you will see his wonderful works, and be led by Him and His Spirit in the Millennium age. Today He is in heaven and not walking on this earth. However, in the millennium, He will be on earth, and all will have full intelligence, with full recall and will be taught. The Heavenly Father honors all those with grace, that have accepted His Son by faith through repentance without Christ's physical presence here on earth, if you believed in His Word.

To those who are not under grace in the Millennium, their salvation will be only through and by their works. For faith doesn't exist to them. There will be no ignorance, physical handicap, for you will see, know, and experience Our Lord first hand.

If you follow the Antichrist, the first Christ to appear, you will have forfeited your salvation in this earth age. You will not be under the grace of God, and your works will be the only thing that matters on the last day of the Millennium, the day of judgment. They will be judged by works alone, for they have seen Jesus Christ, and are without excuse. The "rapture theory" leaves believers defenseless against Satan, for they will be taken in by Satan's deceptions.

Do you,but the rapture is a very dangerous false doctrine!!!!!!!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is rather simple. God on the throne and the Lamb will break the deception in the 6th seal. Satan may get a 3.5 year period that happens on Wednesday of the Second Coming week.

The Second Coming does not start until the 7th Trumpet. The 7th Trumpet does not happen until after the first 6 Trumpets and the 7 Thunderings.

Satan is not confined to the earth. He goes back and forth constantly. He has done that since Adam disobeyed God. Before the 8th Trumpet, Satan is finally banned from heaven because all the saints have been harvested. The only people left on earth, do not need an adversary. There should not be any left for Satan, but people keep rejecting God. It is a free choice. The Second Coming is a week of Celebration just like Palm Sunday 1990 years ago. That time Jesus died on a cross. This time Satan gets 3.5 years to prove that he is a failure. At the end of the 3.5 years, the 2 witnesses will lay dead for 3.5 days. Wednesday, .5 day, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. On Sunday early in the morning, the two witnesses will be raised and ascend to Heaven and the battle of Armageddon begins, ends, and the Millennium begins.

The 7 vials are poured out on the earth during the 3.5 days, the 2 witnesses are laying dead in the street in Jerusalem.

Will Satan and his angels be walking around after the rapture, and the 7th seal? Yes, they have all been exposed.

Some claim the seals, trumpets, thunders, and vials already happened and force all OT prophecies into 3 years. It is just the opposite! Most of the OT prophecies have been going on for the last 100 years, and now the last 3 years are for the remaining seals, the trumpets, and thunders.

You quote a lot of verses, and none of them change all the chapters in Revelation talking about the seals, trumpets, and thunders. Nor is it helpful just quoting random verses to make a point. There is resurrection at the beginning of the Millennium. This happens because all on earth are dead at Armageddon. But only those beheaded for not taking the number 666, are resurrected. The only other resurrection was at the cross and all the OT saints went from Abraham's bosom to Paradise. That last Resurrection after the Millennium are those who died in the Millennium, and all those souls in sheol, from the days of Adam to the end of the Millennium, all 7000 years, worth of those who rejected God. Those go into the lake of fire.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
It is rather simple. God on the throne and the Lamb will break the deception in the 6th seal. Satan may get a 3.5 year period that happens on Wednesday of the Second Coming week.

The Second Coming does not start until the 7th Trumpet. The 7th Trumpet does not happen until after the first 6 Trumpets and the 7 Thunderings.

Satan is not confined to the earth. He goes back and forth constantly. He has done that since Adam disobeyed God. Before the 8th Trumpet, Satan is finally banned from heaven because all the saints have been harvested. The only people left on earth, do not need an adversary. There should not be any left for Satan, but people keep rejecting God. It is a free choice. The Second Coming is a week of Celebration just like Palm Sunday 1990 years ago. That time Jesus died on a cross. This time Satan gets 3.5 years to prove that he is a failure. At the end of the 3.5 years, the 2 witnesses will lay dead for 3.5 days. Wednesday, .5 day, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. On Sunday early in the morning, the two witnesses will be raised and ascend to Heaven and the battle of Armageddon begins, ends, and the Millennium begins.

The 7 vials are poured out on the earth during the 3.5 days, the 2 witnesses are laying dead in the street in Jerusalem.

Will Satan and his angels be walking around after the rapture, and the 7th seal? Yes, they have all been exposed.

Some claim the seals, trumpets, thunders, and vials already happened and force all OT prophecies into 3 years. It is just the opposite! Most of the OT prophecies have been going on for the last 100 years, and now the last 3 years are for the remaining seals, the trumpets, and thunders.

You quote a lot of verses, and none of them change all the chapters in Revelation talking about the seals, trumpets, and thunders. Nor is it helpful just quoting random verses to make a point. There is resurrection at the beginning of the Millennium. This happens because all on earth are dead at Armageddon. But only those beheaded for not taking the number 666, are resurrected. The only other resurrection was at the cross and all the OT saints went from Abraham's bosom to Paradise. That last Resurrection after the Millennium are those who died in the Millennium, and all those souls in sheol, from the days of Adam to the end of the Millennium, all 7000 years, worth of those who rejected God. Those go into the lake of fire.

That's the problem you having,order of the seals trumps and vials

555 happens at the same time ,as well as 666 and 777

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Satan also has been in the heavens. He will be cast down and restricted to earth.

Reactions: Davy

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the problem you having,order of the seals trumps and vials

555 happens at the same time ,as well as 666 and 777
Not my problem. John was a witness to the events in order. Only human interpretation gets messed up, because John was clear on what he was writing about and the when.

Math views things as virtual and can arrange things in a way that seems literal, but they (math interpretations) are but vapor clouds or virtual landscapes as in a movie. That is not reality, but fiction.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not my problem. John was a witness to the events in order. Only human interpretation gets messed up, because John was clear on what he was writing about and the when.

Math views things as virtual and can arrange things in a way that seems literal, but they (math interpretations) are but vapor clouds or virtual landscapes as in a movie. That is not reality, but fiction.

What is fiction is NOT understanding the actual 'events' written to grasp what the order is leading up to Christ's coming, and instead seeking to rely on number orders irregardless of the type of events written.

Reactions: n2thelight