• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I absolutely agree with God's word - all the time!
Ron You Believe And Teach, Jesus Is Revealed To Start A Millennial Kingdom On Earth

Ron, Scripture Teaches Below, Jesus Is Revealed In Fire And Destruction

"Destroyed Them All"

Ron Do You Agree With Gods Presented Words Of Truth Below?

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ron You Believe And Teach, Jesus Is Revealed To Start A Millennial Kingdom On Earth

"Destroyed Them All"

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
Fire and brimstone from heaven ... as easy as manna. Shelter it is feom heaven or a volcano, r a solar flare, God will cause it.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fire and brimstone from heaven ... as easy as manna. Shelter it is feom heaven or a volcano, r a solar flare, God will cause it.
Ron You Evade The Question In Bold Red Below, "Destroyed Them All"

"Destroyed Them All"?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Holly-Wood Sci-Fi, Lights, Cameras, Action!
Wait for the Day

Zephaniah 3:8 Wait for Me, says the Lord, wait for the Day when I stand up and accuse mankind. For I shall pour out My wrath upon nations and kingdoms, in My burning anger: the whole earth will be devastated by fire.

Zephaniah 1:14-18 The great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath is near and coming fast. That Day will be a Day of distress and torment, a Day of devastation amid thick darkness. A Day of thunder and destruction against military fortifications and cities. the Lord will bring terrible distress upon the people, they won’t know which way to turn as they are punished for their sins against Me. Their blood and guts will be spilled out like filth over the ground. Neither their treasure nor their idols will be able to save them on the sudden and shocking Day of the Lord’s fiery anger. All the Land will be burned and devastated. Ezekiel 20:46-48

Zephaniah 2:1-3 Prepare yourselves, you undesirable nation, be humble before you disappear like chaff, before the burning anger of the Lord comes upon you. Seek righteousness; seek humility, all you people in the Land who obey God’s Laws and it may be that you will find shelter on the Day of the Lord’s anger.

Zephaniah 2:4-7 Gaza will be deserted, Ashkelon left in ruins. At midday all the towns of the Mediterranean coast will be cleared of inhabitants, for the Word of God is against you – land of the Philistines. I shall lay you in ruins, no one will survive. The sea coast will become a sheep grazing area belonging to the survivors of Judah, for their God will turn to them and restore their fortunes. Isaiah 14-1, Ezekiel 36:1-37

Zephaniah 2:8-10 I have noted the insults of Moab and the Ammonites, how they have reviled My people and encroached on their frontiers. For this, I swear, they will become like Sodom and Gomorrah, a place of weeds and salt pans. Those of My people who survive will inherit their land. This is retribution for their pride, because they have insulted God’s people and taken over their Land. Jeremiah 12:14, Amos 2:1-5

Zephaniah 3:11-13 On that Day, Jerusalem, I shall rid you of your proud and arrogant citizens, but I will leave a remnant, a humble people who will trust in Me. The survivors in Israel will be righteous, under My protection. Isaiah 31:5

Zephaniah 3:19-20 When the time comes and I have dealt with your oppressors, then I shall rescue the lost and gather the dispersed and bring you all to your homeland. You will win respect and renown from the other nations when I restore your fortunes before your very eyes, It is I, the Lord, who speaks. Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

Wait for the Day; the whole earth burned and devastated. The only known way how this could happen, is by a massive Coronal Mass Ejection, a fire judgement mentioned and described over 100 times in Bible prophecy. It will be the event that ‘comes like a thief’, unexpected and shocking. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1

You undesirable nation –The Jewish State of Israel. It may be that those who live righteously and humbly will ‘find shelter on the Day of the Lord’s anger.’
Isaiah 29:1-4, 2 Peter 2:9

Philistines and Moab and Ammon – Palestinians and Jordanians. Amos 1:6-8 & 13-14, Ezekiel 21:28-31

leave a remnant in Jerusalem, under My protection – Isaiah , Romans 9:27

rescue the lost....bring you home – The great gathering of all the faithful Christian peoples, prophesied more than 40 times, to happen soon after this forthcoming, worldwide fire judgement. They will live in the promised Land, under God’s protection and when the Anti Christ comes to Jerusalem, Daniel 11:31-32, Revelation 13:7, they are taken to a place of safety until the Return of Jesus.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"Destroyed Them All"

This statement is true. Who were destroyed? They ungodly. How can you quantify that verse to mean everyone on the whole. Jesus will arrive in Jerusalem and those nations who come against Israel will be destroyed but not everyone on earth will die. There will be survivors.
If this verse and 2 Peter 3:10 were the only verses about His coming then we could receive more strictly. But why go through all the events in the seals, trumpets and bowls for 42 months when you are just going to toast the whole planet and destroy everything? There would be no purpose for Revelation chapters 6-18. There also would be no mention of chapter 20 if there were no Millennial Kingdom - you seem to ignore it distort that. When you read through these events, not everything is destroyed. A 1/3 of the planet is on fire in Rev. 8:7. 1/3 of the fish in the sea killed, 1/3 of of the vessels destroyed. You have demon locusts stinging and torturing man for 5 months without death being an option. You have pestilence, famine, earthquakes, wars and possibly volcanic eruptions and/or asteroids striking the earth causing massive tsunamis. But not all is destroyed. Why? Because there would'nt be any lesson for us to learn. But particularly the main lesson and testing will be directed at Israel, of which a remnant will survive.

Reactions: Keraz

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wait for the Day

Zephaniah 3:8 Wait for Me, says the Lord, wait for the Day when I stand up and accuse mankind. For I shall pour out My wrath upon nations and kingdoms, in My burning anger: the whole earth will be devastated by fire.

Zephaniah 1:14-18 The great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath is near and coming fast. That Day will be a Day of distress and torment, a Day of devastation amid thick darkness. A Day of thunder and destruction against military fortifications and cities. the Lord will bring terrible distress upon the people, they won’t know which way to turn as they are punished for their sins against Me. Their blood and guts will be spilled out like filth over the ground. Neither their treasure nor their idols will be able to save them on the sudden and shocking Day of the Lord’s fiery anger. All the Land will be burned and devastated. Ezekiel 20:46-48

Zephaniah 2:1-3 Prepare yourselves, you undesirable nation, be humble before you disappear like chaff, before the burning anger of the Lord comes upon you. Seek righteousness; seek humility, all you people in the Land who obey God’s Laws and it may be that you will find shelter on the Day of the Lord’s anger.

Zephaniah 2:4-7 Gaza will be deserted, Ashkelon left in ruins. At midday all the towns of the Mediterranean coast will be cleared of inhabitants, for the Word of God is against you – land of the Philistines. I shall lay you in ruins, no one will survive. The sea coast will become a sheep grazing area belonging to the survivors of Judah, for their God will turn to them and restore their fortunes. Isaiah 14-1, Ezekiel 36:1-37

Zephaniah 2:8-10 I have noted the insults of Moab and the Ammonites, how they have reviled My people and encroached on their frontiers. For this, I swear, they will become like Sodom and Gomorrah, a place of weeds and salt pans. Those of My people who survive will inherit their land. This is retribution for their pride, because they have insulted God’s people and taken over their Land. Jeremiah 12:14, Amos 2:1-5

Zephaniah 3:11-13 On that Day, Jerusalem, I shall rid you of your proud and arrogant citizens, but I will leave a remnant, a humble people who will trust in Me. The survivors in Israel will be righteous, under My protection. Isaiah 31:5

Zephaniah 3:19-20 When the time comes and I have dealt with your oppressors, then I shall rescue the lost and gather the dispersed and bring you all to your homeland. You will win respect and renown from the other nations when I restore your fortunes before your very eyes, It is I, the Lord, who speaks. Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

Wait for the Day; the whole earth burned and devastated. The only known way how this could happen, is by a massive Coronal Mass Ejection, a fire judgement mentioned and described over 100 times in Bible prophecy. It will be the event that ‘comes like a thief’, unexpected and shocking. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1

You undesirable nation –The Jewish State of Israel. It may be that those who live righteously and humbly will ‘find shelter on the Day of the Lord’s anger.’
Isaiah 29:1-4, 2 Peter 2:9

Philistines and Moab and Ammon – Palestinians and Jordanians. Amos 1:6-8 & 13-14, Ezekiel 21:28-31

leave a remnant in Jerusalem, under My protection – Isaiah , Romans 9:27

rescue the lost....bring you home – The great gathering of all the faithful Christian peoples, prophesied more than 40 times, to happen soon after this forthcoming, worldwide fire judgement. They will live in the promised Land, under God’s protection and when the Anti Christ comes to Jerusalem, Daniel 11:31-32, Revelation 13:7, they are taken to a place of safety until the Return of Jesus.
Your (Coronal Mass Ejection) Is Hollywood Sci-Fi

Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation?

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ?

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There also would be no mention of chapter 20 if there were no Millennial Kingdom - you seem to ignore it distort that.
Ron it is the person that you look at in the mirror that seems to ignore and distort the very clear words below, simple, clear, very easy to understand

Verse, by Verse, you give complete disregard to your personal bias in man's fabricated Millennial Kingdom on this earth

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There also would be no mention of chapter 20 if there were no Millennial Kingdom - you seem to ignore it distort that.
Ron I openly show you there is no Millennial Kingdom on this earth seen in Revelation 20:1-6 below, it's a fabricated non-existent place, in the land of fairytales and wizards, and you falsely claim I Ignore and distort?

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ron I openly show you there is no Millennial Kingdom on this earth seen in Revelation 20:1-6 below, it's a fabricated non-existent place, in the land of fairytales and wizards, and you falsely claim I Ignore and distort?

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
I will have start a thread on the Millennial Kingdom. It is too important just to share with one person who will inevitably deny it - so I will put it out there for all to examine. Give me a few moments.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
in Matthew 24:15 Jesus says the abomination of desolation occurs- that puts verse 15 in the middle of the tribulation - and verse 30 is His second coming when He gathers the elect from all over the earth.

BTW the mark is only given for 42 months, 3.5 years - thus the mid trib rapture is pre Mark of the beast.

It’s also pre wrath, and premillennial.

The beast is also only given power to make war on the saints and wear them out for 42 months.

That’s why the tribulation period is divided into two periods: General tribulation for 42 months, and great tribulation for 42 months.

We will go through general tribulation for 42 months. Tribulation means trouble, BTW, not wrath, and not judgement, but trouble.

For three hundred years after Jesus rose from the dead, Christians were severely persecuted - they refused to worship the emperor, thus were thrown to lions, burned at the stake, boiled in oil, skinned alive, sawed in half, drawn and quartered - all for their faith.

Yet pre tribbers insist God won’t let the church get so much as a hangnail, and keeping the church from suffering any persecution and any harm is given as one reason the church can’t possibly go through any part of the tribulation- not even the first half of general tribulation, when there’s no mark given.

They ignore that even today, believers in Muslim and Hindu nations, N Korea , China, and Iran are already being heavily persecuted - locked up in concentration camps, beaten, raped, killed, churches burned down, etc, daily.

They are already in tribulation. In fact Jesus even promised us that we will have tribulation as believers.

Joh 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye SHALL HAVE TRIBULATION: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

The rapture isn’t a ‘ get- out -of -persecution, hatred, and -being- martyred -for the- faith’ - card.

Besides Jesus, the apostles gave us the same promise of experiencing tribulation:

Act 14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much TRIBULATION enter into the kingdom of God.

Rom 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in TRIBULATIONS also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

Rom 12:12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in TRIBULATION ; continuing instant in prayer;

2Co 1:4 Who comforteth us in all our TRIBULATION , that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

1Th 3:4 For verily, when we were with you, we told you before that we should suffer TRIBULATION ; even as it came to pass, and ye know.

Thus the pre tribber’s claim that the rapture has to be before the tribulation because the church is exempt from persecution or harm, is seen as being wrong.

In fact John saw a huge crowd of martyrs in heaven in Revelation, that were killed for refusing to take the mark or worship the beast.

They certainly experienced the tribulation - and the mark of the beast is only given during the last 42 months, during the great tribulation:

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I sawthe souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received hismark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Why isn't the tribulation church exempt from suffering? Because the church has never been exempt from it, and we are guaranteed to have tribulation as believers.
The GT is a harvest of souls. Those who reject the rapture will have the church harvested by actually dying instead of meeting the Lord in the air. Those who separate the rapture from the Second Coming are wrong. The Second Coming is Christ Coming with His angels to gather the harvest, not protect humans from being harvested.

The rapture is how the church is harvested. Not killed off, one by one by the angels.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who separate the rapture from the Second Coming are wrong.
Thanks, I resemble that remark:

Precious friend(s), Definite Distinctions are not being made, resulting in mass Confusion!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
LORD JESUS, we beseech Thee Now For Thy Divine Understanding In This Thy Most
Important Doctrine For our Comfort And Consolation. Amen. (1_Thessalonians_4:18 KJB!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time Of JACOB’s {Israel's} Trouble (TOJT), Ending With The Second Coming, is found in:

God's Prophetic Program, Under LAW, gospel of the kingdom (“ages” past/future)
(Genesis-John; Hebrews-Revelation)

God’s “Earthly Kingdom” Purpose From “the foundation of the world” (Matthew_25:34)

God's Purpose Prophesied “since the world began” (Luke_1:68-70; Acts_3:21!)

Rightly Divided ( 2 Timothy 2:15 KJB!) From Things That DIFFER:

Great GRACE Departure!

Pre-TOJT Resurrection/Departure of The Body Of CHRIST,
Ending God’s Age Of GRACE, Is Found In:

God's Revelation Of The Mystery, Under The Gospel Of The GRACE Of God
{ Current = “But NOW!” } (Romans through Philemon!)

God’s “Heavenly Hidden” Purpose Before “the foundation of the world”
(Ephesians_1:4; 2_Timothy_1:9!)

God's Heavenly Purpose Kept Secret “since the world began”
(Romans_16:25; Ephesians_1:4-11, 3:5-9!)
-------------------
The Second Coming, According to Prophecy:

(1) Immediately After tribulation/4 signs, CHRIST, In His
Prophesied Second Advent, As KING Of kings, And LORD Of lords,
Is Coming From Heaven! (Matthew_24:29; Revelation_19:16, 11 KJB!)

(2) CHRIST Is Coming On a white horse, With Crowns On
His Head, And A Sword In His Mouth! (Revelation_19:12-15)

(3) CHRIST Is Coming With, (which Were In Heaven!),
His armies on white horses! (Revelation_19:12-15)

(4) CHRIST Is Coming To earth “With All Of His holy angels,”
In Order To Judge/Make war/Smite And Rule the nations…
(Matthew_25:31; Revelation_19:11, 15)

(5a) Angels “gather the tares First, And they are taken Out of the kingdom”
to be cast into the furnace of fire! (Matthew_24:30, 13:30, 40-43!)

(5b) Angels “gather the elect”... (Matthew_24:31; Mark_13:27!)

(6)...for the “judgment of the Earthly Nations” By The Son of man, The King!
(Matthew_25:31-46!)

(7) Those Judged as righteous then enter the kingdom! And the UNrighteous
then Depart into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels!
(Matthew_25:34-46!)

Rightly Divided ( 2 Timothy 2:15 KJB!) From Things That DIFFER:

The Great GRACE Departure, According to The Heavenly Mystery!:

(1) Immediately After GRACE Has ENDED/ZERO signs!:
CHRIST, As Head Of His Body, The Church, Will Descend From
Heaven! (Ephesians_1:19-23; Colossians_1:18; 1_Thessalonians_4:16-17!)

(2) CHRIST Is Coming With A Shout, With the voice of an archangel,
And With The Trump of God! (1_Thessalonians_4:16!)

3) God (JESUS CHRIST) Will Bring With Him {those who Were With
Him In Heaven}, part Of His Own, those who are “asleep In JESUS!”
(2_Corinthians_5:8; Philippians_1:21-23; 1_Thessalonians_4:13 KJB!)

(4) CHRIST Descends With One archangel, Will resurrect those
asleep {in 3)} First, and Then, we “which are alive and remain,” {which
Is A Mystery!}, will be changed/all “incorruptible, And Caught Up”
together to meet The LORD in the air, in the “twinkling of an eye!”
(1_Thessalonians_4:16-17; 1_Corinthians_15:52-53!)

(5) CHRIST “Gathers His Body” To Himself, to Take them To Heaven...
(2_Thessalonians_2:1-3; 1_Corinthians_15:49; 2_Corinthians_12:2, 5:1, 2;
Ephesians_1:3, 20, 2:6; Philippians_3:20; 2_Timothy_4:18!)

6)...For The Judgment Seat Of CHRIST, For HIS Heavenly Body,
By The Head Himself!... (Romans_2:6, 16, 14:10-12;
1_Corinthians_3:8-15, 4:5, 6:20; 2_Corinthians_5:10;
Ephesians_6:8; Colossians_3:24-25!)

(7a) ...After Judgment, the GRACE assembly Is Then Presented as
A Glorious Church, To CHRIST Himself!... (Ephesians_5:27!)

(7b) ...And, Then CHRIST Will Present His Body, holy and
unblameable and unreproveable, In His Sight, To His Father,
In Heaven
, Where we Live Forever And Ever! Amen!
(1_Thessalonians_3:13; Colossians_1:5, 22;
1_Corinthians_6:3; 2_Corinthians_5:1-2 KJB!)
---------------------------------------------------------------
LORD JESUS, thank You so much for Your Precious BLOOD,
Gift Of ETERNAL Salvation,
And for Your Blessed Hope of
Glorification
When You Come To Finally Gather us Home! Amen.

Christ separating HIS GRACE Coming From HIS Prophesied Coming
is wrong? I trow not.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 19 is a return, but not the Second Coming.

The Second Coming is the 6th Seal as Jesus Christ and John pointed out. Christ in the OD. John in Revelation 6.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 19 is a return, but not the Second Coming.

The Second Coming is the 6th Seal as Jesus Christ and John pointed out. Christ in the OD. John in Revelation 6.

It’s the second coming in Revelation 19, because the wedding supper occurs, which Christ unequivocally says in Matthew 25 about the wedding supper, occurs at His second coming:

Mat 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

The rider of the white horse in Revelation 6 is the imitator, the false messiah- not Jesus.

Rev 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

When Jesus appears on a white horse in Revelation 19, he wields a sword, and never uses a bow and arrow.

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Rev 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Antichrist comes first, the false messiah - before the return of Jesus.

The antichrist on the white horse has a crown - Jesus on the white horse in Revelation 19 has many crowns.

The AC on the white horse in Revelation 6 conquers with a bow - Jesus on the white horse wields a sword.

Shalom Aleichem

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s the second coming in Revelation 19, because the wedding supper occurs, which Christ unequivocally says in Matthew 25 about the wedding supper, occurs at His second coming:

Mat 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

The rider of the white horse in Revelation 6 is the imitator, the false messiah- not Jesus.

Rev 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

When Jesus appears on a white horse in Revelation 19, he wields a sword, and never uses a bow and arrow.

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Rev 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Antichrist comes first, the false messiah - before the return of Jesus.

The antichrist on the white horse has a crown - Jesus on the white horse in Revelation 19 has many crowns.

The AC on the white horse in Revelation 6 conquers with a bow - Jesus on the white horse wields a sword.

Shalom Aleichem
Because the 6th Seal is the Second Coming as given by Jesus in Matthew 24. Revelation 19 is only to finish up the destruction of Satan's followers after the 42 months handed over to the FP and Satan. Only two humans are here during these 42 months. The two witnesses. The only way to be saved is to have your head chopped off. Is the bride preparing for a wedding with the act of removing her head, to arrive at the wedding headless? These are the gleanings. The souls resurrected to reign on earth. These are not the bride adorned for a wedding.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Borrowing from the title of the thread, I am reminded of this great verse:

isaiah-25-4
thekingjamesbibleversion dot com