~ REAL CHRISTIANS ~

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I can see how wall flowers would consider the use of scripture and complete adherence to the WORD bullying. The Luke warm do not like Christ to fight with the sword of His mouth. It is cutting

So according to bbyrd009, Christ's religion is "CR*P". REALLY, but I am the BULLY?

Is this at hand and since Christ revealed this to John from Heaven in the Spirit, who does Christ use to fight with the sword of His mouth?

YES you said it right..You ARE a bully....

You show nothing of the life of Christ when you post.
You are so sure that you are a "real Christian" and so many other are not.

People would rather step away from the Site than have you spewing your vomit all over them.
I hope you are proud of yourself...I think you will be shocked to find that Jesus is NOT proud of you!! You do not reflect Him.

You said , quote = who does Christ use to fight with the sword of His mouth?

Well news for you....it is NOT you!!! You come across as a nasty, judgmental, over-baring bully, void of any grace.

Have a nice day..enjoy yourself.

Reactions: Richard_oti

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of duality in your statement it must be difficult to be you? Do not confront the world, yet called to love people, distancing yourself from Christian culture, yet a citizen of the Kingdom of God, aspen a tree, asp a snake, sanctifying yet not over throwing.
Do not confront the world: Yet we are called to make disciples of all nations.
Matthew:
…18Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”…
This even in the smallest sense. And to bring Christ to people is to love people.
Distancing yourself from Christian Culture?:
Do Not Be Unequally Yoked
13As a fair exchange, I ask you as my children: Open wide your hearts also. 14Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?…

Citizenship in Heaven Philippians 3:19-21
…19Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and their glory is in their shame. Their minds are set on earthly things. 20But our citizenship is in heaven, and we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21who, by the power that enables Him to subject all things to Himself, will transform our lowly bodies to be like His glorious body.…

Can not be a citizen and not do the above.

AS FOR TOPPLING OR OVERTHROWING GOVERNMENTS:
Isaiah 9:5-7
Unto Us a Child is Born
…5For every boot of the booted warrior in the battle tumult, And cloak rolled in blood, will be for burning, fuel for the fire. 6For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. 7There will be no end to the increase of His government or of peace, On the throne of David and over his kingdom, To establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness From then on and forevermore. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will accomplish this.…

Psalm 2:1-3New King James Version (NKJV)
The Messiah’s Triumph and Kingdom
2 Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying,
3 “Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.”
If a Citizen of heaven , can not avoid this.

Matthew 5:37
37Simply let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ Anything more comes from the evil one
Either you are for or you are against. Either you are a child of light or darkness. Either you are at the left or the right, cold or hot!
Rev.3:15-17
To the Church in Laodicea
…15I know your deeds; you are neither cold nor hot. How I wish you were one or the other. 16So because you are lukewarm — neither hot nor cold — I am about to spit you out of My mouth! 17You say, ‘I am rich; I have grown wealthy and need nothing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked.…
WE CANNOT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS!
So I am not really sure what your purpose here is? Not that I say you should not be here. But what is your purpose is to build or be a "tare" down?
tare1
ter/
noun
noun: tare; plural noun: tares
  1. 1.
    a vetch, especially the common vetch.
  2. 2.
    (in biblical use) an injurious weed resembling wheat when young (Matt. 13:24–30).
Did you resemble wheat when young? And now that you are old you are what?
"ASPEN" said:I follow Christ.
Do you?
"Aspen" said:If you believe i am worldly and leading you into temptation, you better run away.
No I will not run away, I am called to confront, when lead by the Spirit that is what we are to do. Hence, confronting you?
Since you do not comply with the prerequisit:
pre·req·ui·site
prēˈrekwəzət/
noun
noun: prerequisite; plural noun: prerequisites; noun: pre-requisite; plural noun: pre-requisites
  1. 1.
    a thing that is required as a prior condition for something else to happen or exist.
    "sponsorship is not a prerequisite for any of our courses"
    synonyms: (necessary) condition, precondition, essential, requirement, requisite, necessity, sine qua non;
    informalmust
    "a prerequisite for the course"
adjective
adjective: prerequisite; adjective: pre-requisite
required as a prior condition.
"the student must have the prerequisite skills"
synonyms: necessary, required, called for, essential, requisite, obligatory, compulsory
"the prerequisite qualifications"

YOU CAN NOT BE A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST! "LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION"= to believe such doctrines and precepts of men.
"But deliver us from evil"= people who lie and deceive like The POPE and YOU! You have the stamp of "RED STEW". The Wise will not eat it.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I BG said "Somehow last night I got hit with the thought ( maybe wrongly) of a destroying spirit at work."

You said.....in connection with what exactly?

In connection of this site having such a negative atmosphere right now.
In connection with such as ScottA, Amadeus, and others I wont mention "stepping back"... and the guy who I just posted here , believing that he is the sword of God showing all us flowers just how he is doing God's work in slanging and bullying other people and their beliefs.
Which in my book, is the job of the Holy Spirit, not him!

But, there you go...as I already said...maybe I am just going through something...or need to step-back myself...and let him 'have at it".

Last edited:

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I reply with scripture as rebuttals in a "DEBATE FORUM". Well if I am a Bully then I am. Ephesians 6:11-13
The Armor of God
…11Put on the full armor of God, so that you can make your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world's darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore take up the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you will be able to stand your ground, and having done everything, to stand.…
I am a bully to demons and rightfully SO. That is what ALL TRUE CHRISTIANS ARE CALLED TO BE. If you do not like the Word then what power rules you!
And I will rise to the occasion when it comes to these wicked spirits which govern men!
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...ionary/bully&usg=AOvVaw2mnYvLFrR0yLwXnnEhDo92

Definition of bully for English Language Learners: WHO ARE PRETEND CHRISTIANS : to frighten, hurt, or threaten (a smaller or weaker spirit) : to act like a bully toward (demons) : to cause (demons) to do something by making threats or insults or by using force. Which the demons use you people to do toward TRUE CHRISTIANS. And since your governing spirits are weaker they get crushed under foot like serpents heads always do, BY THE FOOT OF CHRIST!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A lot of duality in your statement it must be difficult to be you? Do not confront the world, yet called to love people, distancing yourself from Christian culture, yet a citizen of the Kingdom of God, aspen a tree, asp a snake, sanctifying yet not over throwing.
Do not confront the world: Yet we are called to make disciples of all nations.
Matthew:
…18Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”…
This even in the smallest sense. And to bring Christ to people is to love people.
Distancing yourself from Christian Culture?:

…5 For every boot of the booted warrior in the battle tumult, And cloak rolled in
Did you resemble wheat when young? And now that you are old you are what?
"ASPEN" said:I follow Christ.
Do you?
"Aspen" said:If you believe i am worldly and leading you into temptation, you better run away.
No I will not run away, I am called to confront, when lead by the Spirit that is what we are to do. Hence, confronting you?
Since you do not comply with the prerequisit:
pre·req·ui·site
prēˈrekwəzət/
  1. , necessity, sine qua non;
    informalmust
    "a prerequisite for the course"
adjective
adjective: prerequisite; adjective: pre-requisite

Will you just shut up....
............maybe listen to your self. You have no clue about the people on this site...who the heck are you?

Get off this thread and go and post you mud slinging somewhere else.

Leave @aspen alone..I would rather have ten of him on this site than one of you.
The more you post, the more needy you show yourself.
Do you think that you are the first of your kind to be a member on this site.

Go and post you nasty posts elsewhere...get off this thread.

Reactions: Pisteuo

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@EndTimeWine said:-

///I reply with scripture as rebuttals in a "DEBATE FORUM". Well if I am a Bully then I am. Ephesians 6:11-13
The Armor of God//

THIS IS NOT ON THE DEBATE FORUM...Go and debate some place else.

THIS thread is on
Christian Spirituality Forum

Which you seem to know nothing about!!

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@EndTimeWine said:-

///I reply with scripture as rebuttals in a "DEBATE FORUM". Well if I am a Bully then I am. Ephesians 6:11-13
The Armor of God//

THIS IS NOT ON THE DEBATE FORUM...Go and debate some place else.

THIS thread is on
Christian Spirituality Forum

Which you seem to know nothing about!!
Makes no difference to the truth that you are a bunch of hypocrites!

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will you just shut up....
............maybe listen to your self. You have no clue about the people on this site...who the heck are you?

Get off this thread and go and post you mud slinging somewhere else.

Leave @aspen alone..I would rather have ten of him on this site than one of you.
The more you post, the more needy you show yourself.
Do you think that you are the first of your kind to be a member on this site.

Go and post you nasty posts elsewhere...get off this thread.
HYPOCRITE!

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since some people here chose to discuss certain other persons here and NOT in the debate forum under the assumption obviously that "THEY" are "REAL CHRISTIANS" it is best for "ME" to defend "REAL CHRISTIANS" here in the REAL Christian Room!

Last edited:

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is just a taste of what is coming for the world of mockers, scoffers, hypocrites and liars , deceivers and the SELF RIGHTEOUS. If you think you do not like me, you REALLY will NOT like my BROTHERS. The Woman of REV.12 marches on !