RECONCILING HEAVEN AND EARTH

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Doug

Apr 29, 2018
south
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Colossians 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

The blood of the cross has made peace between us and God. Jesus Christ will reconcile all that is in the earth and in heaven.

Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

All in heaven and earth will bow at the name of Jesus.

Ephesians 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

For all things in heaven and on earth to be gathered together, there has to be things in heaven and things on the earth. The purpose for the remnant of Israel is to reconcile the earth; they are the things on earth. The purpose of the body of Christ is to reconcile the heavens; we are the things in heaven.

Daniel 7:14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

The Lord Jesus Christ will reign over all nations in a kingdom on earth.

Daniel 7:18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

The remnant of Israel will possess the kingdom for ever.

Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Jesus preached this earthly kingdom. If Israel had received him Jesus would have ushered in the kingdom on earth (Acts 3:19-21).

Exodus 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Believing, covenant keeping Israel, would be a people who would be a peculiar treasure, and a kingdom of priests, a holy nation.

Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

According to Exodus 19:5-6, the remnant of Israel will be made kings and priests, and will reign on the earth.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Peter says that the remnant of Israel will be a peculiar people, a royal priesthood, and a holy nation in the kingdom on earth.

Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

The church in this dispensation, the body of Christ has not been promised the earthly kingdom, our place is heavenly.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Colossians 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

The blood of the cross has made peace between us and God. Jesus Christ will reconcile all that is in the earth and in heaven.

Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Ephesians 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

For all things in heaven and on earth to be gathered together, there has to be things in heaven and things on the earth. The purpose for the remnant of Israel is to reconcile the earth; they are the things on earth. The purpose of the body of Christ is to reconcile the heavens; we are the things in heaven.

Daniel 7:14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Daniel 7:18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Jesus preached this earthly kingdom. If Israel had received him Jesus would have ushered in the kingdom on earth (Acts 3:19-21).

Exodus 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Believing, covenant keeping Israel, would be a people who would be a peculiar treasure, and a kingdom of priests, a holy nation.

Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

According to Exodus 19:5-6, the remnant of Israel will be made kings and priests, and will reign on the earth.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Peter says that the remnant of Israel will be a peculiar people, a royal priesthood, and a holy nation in the kingdom on earth.

Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

The church in this dispensation, the body of Christ has not been promised the earthly kingdom, our place is heavenly.

We are not in a "dispensation" we are in a Covenant. That is how God has always dealt with mankind.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are not in a "dispensation" we are in a Covenant. That is how God has always dealt with mankind.
a covenant can be within a dispensation. lets see this last one. Ephesians 3:1 "For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,"Ephesians 3:2 "If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:"
BINGO.
Ephesians 3:3 "How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,"Ephesians 3:4 "Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)"Ephesians 3:5 "Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;"Ephesians 3:6 "That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:"Ephesians 3:7 "Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power."

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands

he said, with complete confidence?
the kingdom of heaven is within you
no one has ever gone up to heaven
the kingdom does not come by observation

etc, on and on