Religious Liberty!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@theefaith the Pope said this:

“God does not want us to be slaves, but sons and daughters,” Francis said. “He does not want to make decisions for us, or oppress us with a sacral power, exercised in a world governed by religious laws. No! He created us to be free, and he asks us to be mature and responsible persons in life and in society.”

God does not want 'a world governed by religious laws,' pope tells Canadian clergy

How does that fare with you?Or are you more like Torquemada?

Don’t know what that is!

more evidence of his modernism

the church is not a democracy it’s a kingdom and Christ is king and we must obey in subjection to him
Matt 28:19-20 obey what I have commanded you! (The apostles)

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don’t know what that is!

more evidence of his modernism

the church is not a democracy it’s a kingdom and Christ is king and we must obey in subjection to him
Matt 28:19-20 obey what I have commanded you! (The apostles)

But isn't he the earthly representative of Jesus? If he isn't, why did God and Jesus allow him to be made pope over their church? I mean, you would think every one picked for that office would be chosen by the Lord, and you have to back up what he says.If all the other stuff-- praying to Mary, and the saints, taking the eucharist where wafer and wine actually becomes the body and blood of Jesus, all that stuff you folk have going on, that certainly the pope would be hand picked by the Lord.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But isn't he the earthly representative of Jesus? If he isn't, why did God and Jesus allow him to be made pope over their church? I mean, you would think every one picked for that office would be chosen by the Lord, and you have to back up what he says.If all the other stuff-- praying to Mary, and the saints, taking the eucharist where wafer and wine actually becomes the body and blood of Jesus, all that stuff you folk have going on, that certainly the pope would be hand picked by the Lord.

no man may judge a pope or a presumed pope, all we have is our doubts based on his teaching

there have been anti-popes and imposters before

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The succession of Saints who are full of the Holy Ghost is the apostolic authority the church of the saints follows, some, many in fact were of the Catholic variety such as Augustine, Jerome and the early church Fathers. What they are not, is Nicolaitans glorifying their office and themselves over the laity. The saints are the least in the church, the servants, the ones who minister, which means to serve, by their exemplary lives. They are not the self-exulted ones, they do not want to be prayed to and venerated instead they would rather all glory goes to God. The true church has always been underground, in the catacombs, Protestant of the institutionalized man made construct most people associate with church. The Woman (religion), gives birth to the saints, and the saints remain in the woman to minister and create more saints until the time when they are to "come out of her my people" in the wilderness, that is when the Woman becomes the harlot of Revelation 17 after a time in the wilderness. arguably we are living in that time now.... If the Holy Ghost has given you unction you will understand what I am saying here. If you are going to write (Or rather copy) a treatice from the Catholic apologetics, do not bother.
I wouldn't agree with you over Augustine or Jerome.
Augustine (A.D. 354-430) the most renowned writer of the church (probably of all Catholic Fathers, the most adored by the Papacy) was forced by the popular pressure into the views of Jerome, and was in correspondence with him. His complete surrender to the policy of persecution is given at length by the historian Limborch. Augustine, from his episcopal throne in north Africa, gave to the Papacy a deadly weapon; he invented the monstrous doctrine of “Compel them to come in.” Thus he laid the foundation for the Inquisition. Intoxicated with Greek philosophy, he cried out that its spirit filled his soul with incredible fire. He had wandered nine long years in Manichaeism, which taught the union of church and state. Augustine found many reasons why the doctrines and practices of the church should be enforced by the sword. The doctrine “Compel them to come in,” sent millions to death for no greater crime than refusing to believe in the forms of ecclesiastical worship enforced by the state.

Jerome, from his own writings and letters, can be ascertained to be a terrible person. His abuses and condemnations and vitriol against those he disagreed with were legend. He makes BoL look positively jovial, sympathetic and affectionate.
He also allowed his personal animosity and prejudices to color his Bible translations, in that he failed to correct all the errors of the gnostic, Origen whose manuscripts Jerome used. Those errors were compounded by later Catholic writers and theologians.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't agree with you over Augustine or Jerome.
Augustine (A.D. 354-430) the most renowned writer of the church (probably of all Catholic Fathers, the most adored by the Papacy) was forced by the popular pressure into the views of Jerome, and was in correspondence with him. His complete surrender to the policy of persecution is given at length by the historian Limborch. Augustine, from his episcopal throne in north Africa, gave to the Papacy a deadly weapon; he invented the monstrous doctrine of “Compel them to come in.” Thus he laid the foundation for the Inquisition. Intoxicated with Greek philosophy, he cried out that its spirit filled his soul with incredible fire. He had wandered nine long years in Manichaeism, which taught the union of church and state. Augustine found many reasons why the doctrines and practices of the church should be enforced by the sword. The doctrine “Compel them to come in,” sent millions to death for no greater crime than refusing to believe in the forms of ecclesiastical worship enforced by the state.

Jerome, from his own writings and letters, can be ascertained to be a terrible person. His abuses and condemnations and vitriol against those he disagreed with were legend. He makes BoL look positively jovial, sympathetic and affectionate.
He also allowed his personal animosity and prejudices to color his Bible translations, in that he failed to correct all the errors of the gnostic, Origen whose manuscripts Jerome used. Those errors were compounded by later Catholic writers and theologians.
Hi Brakelite,
You are an adventist from what I can tell in your comments, correct? I will address this as such.

The reason why I view Augustine and Jerome as saints is because of the context of the times they were living in, and the impact they had on the church in those times. All men and women have these error built into their theology, I consider Luther a saint and Calvin and Zwingli as saints, and John and Charles Wesley as saints, But that does not mean I agree with everything they teach or believed in, But for the times they lived they brought life and liberty and purpose to the church of their day. As Humans we all know in part, and the scope of church history and all of the knowledge we have amassed in that history pales in comparison to the full council of God almighty. That being said building a whole religion on the doctrines of one man or Woman as is the case with The SDA is exactly what is counter to the church of the saints. The church of the saints is vital and growing and maturing over time not living in the past doctrines of men, but being renewed by the Holy Spirit who is life.... That Holy Ghost and the unction he brings is LIFE. He is ever revealing to us the deep things of God and the simplicity and complexity of His Word to us. Falling into following men or women and their teachings thwarts this growth in Christ Jesus.

I Have read the works of Ellen White, she says some good things in them, and some that I sincerely disagree with, and the emphasis on the seventh day is one of them.... Now mind you if you want to use Saturday as your day of worship, go right ahead, we have that freedom in Christ Jesus, But what is more important is that we enter God's resting place, trusting in His work on the cross to save and forgive us completely, when we do every day is a day of rest from our works because our reliance is on His finished work on the cross. In The extreme some adventists say sunday worship is the mark of the beast.... I whole heartedly disagree with this, as I believe the something like the Covid vaccine mandate will be this, and in fact the partnerships the adventists have with the healthcare industry will likely betray many in the end to taking that true mark when it comes around In that they are looking for something else.... So A word of warning to you about this.

That being said a saint walks in the Spirit, they are not led and taught by men, but the Holy Spirit teaches them and leads them and guides them. They do not live in the past, but in the present with a vision of the future for the church, they know their own unworthiness and God's almightiness well enough to know that they only know in part, and that when we join together in fellowship with one another we will more fully know almighty God. Augustine and Jerome added a part to the full council of God in their times, Yes they made errors and mistakes as well. Just like Luther with his antisemitism led directly to Hitler, and the Holocaust. But do I discard the truths they discovered because of this? No, we are building a Holy temple made of living stones. Those stones of church history are the ones we build upon what our generation has to contribute to the full complete temple. There are catholic stones in that temple, just like there are lutheran and calvinistic and adventist and baptist stones there. God is bigger than man made institutional churches, He is building the true church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Stop being a lichen clinging to the old stones already laid in that temple, and instead being a living stone of that temple by yielding to the leading and teaching of the Holy Spirit... Pray the prayer found in Ephesians 1:17ff and begin your journey of walking in the Spirit, and becoming a stone in that temple.

God bless.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Check out my thread in the end times / prophecy forum

“7 ages of the church”

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I wrote this 6 years ago, and it didn't turn out that Trump then was the threat I suggested, but the principles behind this post remain and are perhaps even more valid today than ever.

We are presently living in a time of intense war and strife. The past 100 years has seen this planet turned into one vast graveyard as a direct result of war, and compounding disasters in every land and continent. Matthew 24:6 and 7 are being played out before our very eyes. And not only nations are at war, but we also witness sectarian violence, terrorism, gang warfare in our local suburbs, and family violence in our homes. So poignant are the words of Jesus when He described the last days as being as the days of Noah,a time when “the earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence” Genesis 6:11.
But Matthew also reveals to us a subtle change. After describing a period of war and natural disasters, Jesus tells us that these are just the beginning of sorrows, with the real heavy stuff beginning in verse 9 where He tells us that Christians will be hated of all nations for His name’s sake. The nations, after being at each others throats for millennia, finally find something that unites them. A hatred for God’s people. The reason for this, I believe is clear. Encouraged by their Luciferian rulers, they blame the church for all the troubles that have come upon them. In Luke, Jesus said that the nations would be perplexed at the troubles. They have no solutions, no answers. But why blame the church? Because they have turned to religion as a last resort to solve their problems. Remember the days and weeks following 9/11? Every man, woman, and their pet poodle was in church... out of a sense of surrender, repentance, or love toward their Creator? Maybe but I would suggest more simply out of a sense of self preservation. Why would I say such a terrible thing? Because within a month or two when the hubbub died down the churches began to empty. People realized it wasn't world war 3 the government promised to look after them and chase away all their enemies....they felt safe again. So in the coming crisis people are going to be going back to church. Once again they will find solace and security in 'religion'. But the troubles won't stop...in fact they will increase.
Revelation informs us in chapter 13 that the whole world will worship the beast and its image. Believing it is the will of God and to appease who it believes is an angry God pouring out His last day judgments upon mankind, it is the people themselves who demand that an image be established...an image to the first beast...a union of church and state similar to the medieval papacy, and that the only way to avert annihilation is to destroy the only remaining people who refuse to bow their knee to his authority. This ‘remnant’ the scriptures inform us are they “who keep the commandments of God and have the faith of Jesus”. (Revelation 12:17; 14:12)
So how could such a scenario come about, especially in a nation like the United States which has religious freedom enshrined within its constitution? If you have been following the current presidential race in the States perhaps you heard the promise made by the republican candidate Donald Trump that if elected, he would "give the church power". As a member of a minority Christian group, this concerns me a great deal, even though I write from New Zealand, for prophecy is clear that what begins with the second beast, grows to a global threat against any who would dissent from the majority opinion. Power, in the hands of the church, historically has never been a good thing. So if Trump has his way, and the church at some time in the future has such influence to enact religious decrees and laws through the state legislative arm, then religious freedom ceases.
Religious freedom in America will then be reduced to something one may practice only by permission. Toleration certainly is far better than intoleration, for I would far rather be tolerated in my religious practice than be bundled off to the nearest gallows or bonfire for choosing to worship God in a manner different than what the government deems ‘appropriate’. But is that what religious freedom in America is? Toleration? If I should come to America and take up residence there, if I should practice my religion, being a member of a minority faith, would I be merely tolerated? Or would I truly be free as your founding fathers intended I should be? You see, to be tolerated is not the same as being free.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Continued....
Thomas Jefferson said, “God hath created the mind free; that all attempts to influence it by temporal punishments or burdens, or by civil incapacitations tend only to beget habits of hypocrisy and meanness, and are a departure from the plan of the Holy Author of our religion.” If religion is between man and God, and not between man and the state, then the state (nor the people who live in the state) has no more right to ‘tolerate’ my religion than I have the right to ‘tolerate’ jogging in Central Park.
The Act of Toleration in Britain permitted religious freedom for everyone, except Jews, Catholics, and Unitarians. The founding fathers of your great nation wanted something better. Having their forefathers live through what amounted to ‘toleration’ during the dark ages in both Europe and Britain, they desired true freedom. Your Bill of Rights states, “That religion, or the duty we owe our Creator, and the manner of discharging it, being under the direction of reason and conviction only, not of violence or compulsion, all men are equally entitled to the full and free exercise of it according to the dictates of conscience.”
Intolerance, as practiced in the former Soviet Union, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, and in Europe under the medieval papacy, assumed the right of the state or the church, or a combination of both,to withhold the right of conscience. Toleration, as seems a distinct possibility if the evangelical arm of Christendom gains the reign of government, assumes the right of the state to grant the right of conscience. The rights of religious minorities in this world, regardless of recent history and hurt feelings, are just that, rights. For “all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights” and surely, among those “unalienable rights” is the the right to “full and free exercise of it (religion) according to the dictates of conscience”. And not only the right to practice said religion, but the right not to practice religion, of any sort.
This is religious freedom. And it goes way beyond what is constitutional and what isn’t, it is who we are as created beings. And if we should demand that freedom for ourselves, so ought we demand it for everyone else. The states role is not in defining that freedom, nor is it in tolerating it, but solely in protecting it. And the moment the state, or the people, starts down the road of intolerance or tolerance, then religious freedom in its purest form, will get inundated in a tsunami of majority opinion.
According to Revelation 13, Babylon the Great or Antichrist, will influence the state to introduce legislation that enforces a particular brand of worship. That is what Revelation 13 is all about. Worship. Worship and deception. And this religion I speak of is not a secular/humanist type of religion nor is it Islam, nor is it any other of the worlds main religious branches. The religion of the Antichrist, Babylon the Great, is a form of apostate Christianity. And the entire world is deceived. Jesus warns us time and time again of false prophets, false Christs. That the Christian's greatest enemy is from within the church,not without. Mohamed is not a false prophet. He is a true prophet of a false religion. False prophets are false prophets of the true religion. And the greatest false prophet of them all is soon to come, speaking as a dragon and causing “all both great and small to receive a mark”. This false prophet is a beast. A nation. A nation that has horns like a lamb’s, innocent and Christ-like, but speaks (through its legislation) as a dragon.
To tolerate something, is to put up with that which at some future time you may prevent or prohibit. Professor Robert Alley in his book “The Despotism of Toleration” writes…
“evidence is persuasive that whenever persons advocate some form of a Christian state or argue for the messianic role of the United States as God’s chosen nation, there is a corollary, the introduction of toleration as a principle. And while the implementation may be benign in the beginning, the departure of Madison’s principle of religious freedom as a natural right is replaced with the ‘despotism’ of toleration”.
However distasteful it may seem, however awkward it may feel, all Christians in America should be demanding that Trump rescind without reservation his promise to empower the church, and only then would they vote for him.
Abraham Lincoln once said: “Familiarize yourself with the chains of bondage, (or allow the church to use the state as a vehicle for Christianizing America) and you prepare your own limbs to wear them. Accustomed to trample upon the rights of others, you have lost the genius of your own independence, and become fit subjects of the first cunning tyrant who rises among you.”
When the dragon makes war with the woman and the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God and have the faith of Jesus; when ye shall be hated of all nations for Jesus’ names sake; and when he ( the false prophet) cause all both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand or forehead , whose side will you be on? Do you truly agree with and support the concept of true religious freedom as an unalienable right, or do you believe certain minority religions are only to be tolerated if certain conditions or agreements met?
The mark of the beast is not a code or tattoo or chip giving people the right to buy and sell. That is not what Revelation 13 is all about. The mark is a form of false worship, and those who don’t submit are forbidden to buy or sell as an inducement to comply. The death sentence will be the final inducement. Upholding true religious liberty, regardless the cost and pain or embarrassment this may cause, is the first step in resisting Babylon the Great. And it starts today. Islam is not the real enemy. Vladimir Putin is not the enemy. Zionism is not the enemy. Even the Banking gangsters are not the enemy. The real enemy is to be found within our own churches. The whole world will not be deceived by a future evil fascist dictator riding across the horizon with guns blazing and aimed at all things Christian, but the whole word will be deceived by a form of apostate counterfeit Christianity, a counterfeit so close to the real, that only by the scriptures can the differences be discerned. And freedom to make that choice must be protected, in whatever country we live in. It is our unalienable right, and everyone else’s also.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Religious Liberty!

Yes, the liberals use that bit in the Constitution to let in all sorts of Jesus-rejecters-

musl-immig-us_zpsnvby9ywk.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What could possibly go wrong?..:)
Oh wait..:eek:

muslim-brotherhood.jpg

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Interestingly, the very same objections were raised by the good citizens of America when Catholics started emigrating from Ireland, France, Spain, and Portugal. There was a determined move by many to keep them out, fearing a repeat of medieval catholicism. The founding fathers however said that whatever freedom you demand for yourselves must apply to all. The bill of rights, the safeguards built into the republic and common law was enough to deal with extremism and the threat of any repeat of tyranny. And they were right. And still they are right. What they did not count on was any massive illegal influx of Catholics from countries to the south, changes on voting laws, the undermining of constitutional rights, the curtailment of free speech, and worst of all, the return of protestant America to papal submission. While America was a free, moral, republic, the citizenry and the nation was safe. Sadly, that is no longer the case. Any threat you may feel from Islam is in a certain perspective, well founded, but a deliberate ploy to keep you distracted from the real threat. Rome.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Who is the holy apostolic authority? Are they some sort of religious club like the Ku Klux Klan?

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any threat you may feel from Islam is in a certain perspective, well founded, but a deliberate ploy to keep you distracted from the real threat. Rome.

The true Christian knows, The Kingdom he belongs to is not of this world. Yes, Rome is a Threat, so too is Kingdom now/dominionism within Protestantism.... We Have freedom here in the U.S. to worship as we please, which is protected by the constitution. That freedom extends to all including adventists like yourself, and nondenominationalist like myself, and catholics like @theefaith. Will this last? Not the way things are going over here, and the threat is more from the Leftist/communists than from within the church. The PC crowd that wants to silence the conviction of the Holy Ghost, the Transgender truth defying crowd that wants to silence scientific truth and reality with opinion and emotion, the Post modern crowd that wants to make all truth relative. Into this environment will enter a lawless one who will preach a lawless gospel, and many will follow him and worship him, as he will appear to be messianic, because of his smooth words and grandiose promises. In other words, a false Laodicean Gospel that lacks conviction and the need of anything to be done by the believer but to believe and love.... we are and have been seeing this already, in the pseudo churches that preach no repentance, and conviction, and sanctification and submission. This leader of the chaff will swoon many in the church to follow him and his message of tolerance, and even the world's other religions will follow his lead and worship him like the world worships the Dalai Lama.

Satan fights from two towers, one is overt, and in your face, and lawless, the other is covert and disguised as religion and is legalistic. The Lawless one/ antichrist comes from the lawless side of this, and the false prophet from the religious side gives credence to this man as messianic. Much of what is Adventism has fallen into the legalistic side of this spectrum, and much of what is Protestantism has fallen into what is lawless side of this spectrum, Catholicism, and Catholics are all over the place here.... Even our political system is falling into this divide left vs. right, and the synthesis that will come out of this is the beast system (Referring to the Hegelian dialectic.)

YOU, and any believer here, catholic, Adventist, protestant, etc, need to rise above this dialectic, and free yourself from the teachings of men and seek Jesus, and be filled with the fulness of Him that filleth all in all, so as to not fall into this Hegelian dialectic and the beast synthesis that will follow.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is the holy apostolic authority? Are they some sort of religious club like the Ku Klux Klan?

the teaching authority of Christ in his church founded on Peter the apostles and their successors

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

so you’re not free to choose you’re own religion which is against the first commandment ex 20:2-6

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The true Christian knows, The Kingdom he belongs to is not of this world. Yes, Rome is a Threat, so too is Kingdom now/dominionism within Protestantism.... We Have freedom here in the U.S. to worship as we please, which is protected by the constitution. That freedom extends to all including adventists like yourself, and nondenominationalist like myself, and catholics like @theefaith. Will this last? Not the way things are going over here, and the threat is more from the Leftist/communists than from within the church. The PC crowd that wants to silence the conviction of the Holy Ghost, the Transgender truth defying crowd that wants to silence scientific truth and reality with opinion and emotion, the Post modern crowd that wants to make all truth relative. Into this environment will enter a lawless one who will preach a lawless gospel, and many will follow him and worship him, as he will appear to be messianic, because of his smooth words and grandiose promises. In other words, a false Laodicean Gospel that lacks conviction and the need of anything to be done by the believer but to believe and love.... we are and have been seeing this already, in the pseudo churches that preach no repentance, and conviction, and sanctification and submission. This leader of the chaff will swoon many in the church to follow him and his message of tolerance, and even the world's other religions will follow his lead and worship him like the world worships the Dalai Lama.

Satan fights from two towers, one is overt, and in your face, and lawless, the other is covert and disguised as religion and is legalistic. The Lawless one/ antichrist comes from the lawless side of this, and the false prophet from the religious side gives credence to this man as messianic. Much of what is Adventism has fallen into the legalistic side of this spectrum, and much of what is Protestantism has fallen into what is lawless side of this spectrum, Catholicism, and Catholics are all over the place here.... Even our political system is falling into this divide left vs. right, and the synthesis that will come out of this is the beast system (Referring to the Hegelian dialectic.)

YOU, and any believer here, catholic, Adventist, protestant, etc, need to rise above this dialectic, and free yourself from the teachings of men and seek Jesus, and be filled with the fulness of Him that filleth all in all, so as to not fall into this Hegelian dialectic and the beast synthesis that will follow.

but the kingdom is “in this world”!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but the kingdom is “in this world”!

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. John 18:36

Do you believe Jesus or the Popes?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. John 18:36

Do you believe Jesus or the Popes?

There is a difference!
Scripture also says we (Christians) are NOT of this world!

but we are in this World!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prophecy of the new covenant and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5

Dan 2: 44 And in the days of these kings (Roman Caesars) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Micah 4:1
But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

Daniel 7:18
But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Lk 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

Matthew 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Matt 21:43 taken from Israel given to Peter and the apostles Matt 16:18-19 18:18 Jn 20:21 eph 2:20

1 Peter 4:11
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Jude 1:8
Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Jude 1:25
To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Christ is king and has all authority and dominion!

Seek ye first the kingdom!

How if it don’t exist?

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a difference!
Scripture also says we (Christians) are NOT of this world!

but we are in this World!

But our kingdom is not of this world.... Not until after the second coming of Christ, then we will rule and reign with him for a thousand years.

Dan 2: 44 And in the days of these kings (Roman Caesars) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Again, a prophecy speaking of the Millennial reign of Christ.... The amillennialism of the Catholic Papacy is a big lie that keeps the Nicolaitans there ruling over the people.