Renewable Salvation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation is renewable by faith, not secured while sinning.

Then said Samuel to the people, Come, and let us go to Gilgal, and renew the kingdom there.

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.

Being saved is only as good doing good by faith, and not sinning. If we do sin, then like the sinners of the world, we must go to the Advocate for the whole world, and be forgiven, saved, and washed.

My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you.

The Scripture proves that Christ must be formed again in them, that Christ was once formed in. We must be saved again, that were once saved.

For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.

If we make ourselves transgressors, Christ is not formed in us, and we are not being saved by Christ in us. Paul prays for such Christian transgressors to do so, that Christ may be formed in us again. Not for the first time in this life, but again.

Christians that sin against Christ must be saved again, the same way all sinners of the world must be saved:

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Salvation is renewable, so that if we sin against God, we can have our spirit renewed rightly with Christ formed in us again.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our salvation is not unconditionally secured, but renewable. If we turn to sin against Him, we are not cast off forever, but can still come to the Lord as before, to confess Jesus unto repentance and have Him formed in us again.

He will do so 70 x 7 times, even as He admonishes us to forgive our brother. However, if we presume upon the Lord's grace and tempt Him, we too can be given up by Him to a reprobate mind, so that He does not draw us to Him, to confess from the heart and be forgiven and renewed in Him again in this life.

Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

The double hearted in Romans 7 are in need of being renewed however often, but as with Paul, the time ought come when the Lord's renewable salvation need no more renewing, because we have come to repentance of our sinning once for all.

O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Those who believe in unconditional salvation, or take renewable salvation for granted, are them that reject adding anything to their faith, that they may enter into the no condemnation walk of the Spirit in Romans 8.

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

There is now no condemnation nor renewal of salvation, for them that ensure they never fall.

Last edited:

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation is renewable by faith, not secured while sinning.

Being saved is only as good doing good by faith, and not sinning. If we do sin, then like the sinners of the world, we must go to the Advocate for the whole world, and be forgiven, saved, and washed.

My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you.

The Scripture proves that Christ must be formed again in them, that Christ was once formed in. We must be saved again, that were once saved.

For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.

If we make ourselves transgressors, Christ is not formed in us, and we are not being saved by Christ in us. Paul prays for such Christian transgressors to do so, that Christ may be formed in us again. Not for the first time in this life, but again.

Christians that sin against Christ must be saved again, the same way all sinners of the world must be saved:

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Salvation is renewable, so that if we sin against God, we can have our spirit renewed rightly with Christ formed in us again.

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

As long as you do good, you are saved, then when you do something wrong, you must be saved again.

It grieves my heart to see that the Grace of our Lord has passed you by, Robert.

You are living under Law, mixing Law with Grace, and it will be spewed out of His mouth.

It's not about what you do, Robert, that will fall in line with proper faith. It's about what He has already done for you.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As long as you do good, you are saved, then when you do something wrong, you must be saved again.

It grieves my heart to see that the Grace of our Lord has passed you by, Robert.

You are living under Law, mixing Law with Grace, and it will be spewed out of His mouth.

It's not about what you do, Robert, that will fall in line with proper faith. It's about what He has already done for you.
I don't argue with Christians arguing for doing unrighteousness by grace. Especially them that are grieved by preaching doing righteousness and not sinning.

And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly.

But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

The saved by faith alone while sinning gospel you preach, is nothing I want to do with. I'm not grieved by it, but just shun it out of hand.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't argue with Christians arguing for doing unrighteousness by grace. Especially them that are grieved by preaching doing righteousness and not sinning.

And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly.

But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

The saved by faith alone while sinning gospel you preach, is nothing I want to do with. I'm not grieved by it, but just shun it out of hand.

We've been through it so many times, Robert. I don't want to argue, I want to help you.

Did you know that God the Father has placed you in a position through your faith in the finished work of Christ that all the days of your life, you will never be able to live up to that position! He has placed you in Christ, a position none of us deserve, but yet there you are, a co-heir with the Lord and Saviour of Glory.

Grace means you can do no wrong in His sight in that position you don't deserve. Even though you have your moments that grieves you and you go to the Lord in sorrow, only to hear, "I will never leave you, nor forsake you." That is what your faith does for you, and as long as you hold on to it, He will hold your hand all the way to the finish line, and carry you in His arms if He has to.

None of us are worthy, Robert! We all fail! But His Mercy and Grace will never fail us as long as we trust Him.

I'm praying, my friend, that He will reveal that Mercy and Grace to you, that passes all understanding.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians that sin against Christ must be saved again

:IDK:

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?” (Hebrews 10:26-29)

“For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.” (2 Peter 2:21)

Reactions: amigo de christo

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?” (Hebrews 10:26-29)

“For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.” (2 Peter 2:21)

Paul is speaking of a specific "willful sin" that of abandoning faith in Christ. While making his case for Christ as the High Priest over the High Priest of the Law, he is addressing the Jews who have converted to Christ but now under pier pressure from the Judaizers, are considering the return to temple worship.

This is the trampling under foot of the Son of God, counting the Blood (Christ's Blood) of the Covenant an unholy thing.

Reactions: dev553344

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
under pier pressure from the Judaizers

There is no such thing of this sort written in the book of Hebrews!

Just adding to the scriptures. This is forbidden by scripture itself. It has sever and dire consequences!

Stop doing that.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no such thing of this sort written in the book of Hebrews!

Just adding to the scriptures. This is forbidden by scripture itself. It has sever and dire consequences!

Stop doing that.

It's not my fault you don't understand the audience being spoken to, or the situation of Law and Grace taking place at the time that warranted the writing of Hebrews.

Reactions: mailmandan

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not my fault you don't understand the audience being spoken to

Here’s the audience:

“…holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling…” (Hebrews 3:1)

It is you that doesn’t understand the plain writing of scripture.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Salvation is renewable by faith,

Salvation is this...

Jesus on the Cross.........said...."It Is Fiinished"

What is Finished?

Salvation.

How do you know?

A.) Jesus said He finished it, then died and rose again to prove it.

This is why Jesus said..>>"I am the only WAY to the Father, no one comes to the Father by by ME".

A.) The Cross of Christ.

John 14:6

Here is how you can't go to heaven, as these are "other ways' that the devil deceived Heretic will PREACH and TEACH as "how to go to heaven and how to stay saved".

"confessing sin"
"water baptism"
"abiding"
"enduring"
"trying to be like Christ".
"law keeping"
"commandment keeping".

See all those?
Those, YOU DO....and Salvation is What Christ did on the Cross for you as "The GIFT of Salvation"

BELIEVE IT, and God will make you His own.

Reactions: 360watt

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul is speaking of a specific "willful sin" that of abandoning faith in Christ. While making his case for Christ as the High Priest over the High Priest of the Law, he is addressing the Jews who have converted to Christ but now under pier pressure from the Judaizers, are considering the return to temple worship.

This is the trampling under foot of the Son of God, counting the Blood (Christ's Blood) of the Covenant an unholy thing.
SO TELL that to this all inclusive sold out generation . HOW come folks are still sitting in churches
that teach one dont even have to BELIEVE IN CHRIST , if one just has love they are fine , even if they are atheist
buddist , muslim . WHY THE HECK do folks support that crap lie dung pile stink .
Folks can quoate the gospel , YET GO WITH THE FLOW OF THIS FALSE LOVE LIE .
TRUTH is EITHER WE DO FOLLOW AND BELIEVE IN CHRIST or we follow another jesus and another go spell , both of which wont save .
AND IT CANT BE BOTH . WE MUST CHOOSE ONE or the other . MY ADVICE , CHOOSE THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE
and that gospel , cause the other jesus the other gosple , ITAINT GONNA SAVE but rather will CONDEMN .
BUT what says YOU .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
“, partakers of the heavenly calling…” (Hebrews 3:1)

Let say im preaching to a group on the beach.

I preach "Christ Crucified".

This is the Gospel of the Grace of God.

Here it is, literally......>Jesus said....>"If i be LIFTED UP, I'll draw ALL PEOPLE to me".

See that "Drawing"? That is the "heavenly Call" that happens when we 'Lift up Jesus"....which is to preach that HE is Salvation.

So, everyone hearing me on that beach, is hearing the "heavenly call"....

Do all get saved?
No they dont.....but they all heard it.

The Cross of Christ is the Heavenly Calling, and Jesus said that He is calling everyone.

Will all come and be saved?
No, But all are invited by the Call.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Book is called "the Epistle to the Hebrews."

Who are the Hebrews?

Irrelevant.

IT’S ADDRESSED TO HOLY BRETHREN!

A saved Hebrew, or Roman, or whatever race, who sins wilfully has trampled on the Son of God.

ANY SIN!

The scripture does not isolate the sin to any specific sin in particular.

You are adding things to the text that don’t exist.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Christ can be formed in us again, because Paul said He continued to labour with the errant Galatians for that very purpose.

To wilfully refuse to return to the faith of Jesus that saves, is to then turn ourselves over to the world and Satan for final destruction of the spirit, soul, and flesh.

Them that knew the form of Christ in them, that forsake Him without repentance, will no more have Christ formed in them, ever.

Unconditionally secured salvation by one's own faith alone, is a teaching to convince the sinning Christians, that it's not necessary to repent once for all of sinning. It is how such Christians with itchy ears sear their conscience with a hot iron.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ can be formed in us again, because Paul said He continued to labour with the errant Galatians for that very purpose.

Again?

Christ was never formed in some of the Galatians to begin with Derrick:

“My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you” (Galatians 4:19)

“Again” is not in the text.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Irrelevant.

IT’S ADDRESSED TO HOLY BRETHREN!

A saved Hebrew, or Roman, or whatever race, who sins wilfully has trampled on the Son of God.

ANY SIN!

The scripture does not isolate the sin to any specific sin in particular.

You are adding things to the text that don’t exist.

Well, another error!

There has never been a covenant made with the Gentiles!

If you remember, the Gentiles have been grafted into the covenant made with God's chosen, the Jews!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is how you can't go to heaven, as these are "other ways' that the devil deceived Heretic will PREACH and TEACH as "how to go to heaven and how to stay saved".

"confessing sin"

"abiding"
Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

"enduring"
Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

"trying to be like Christ".
He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

"law keeping"
For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

"commandment keeping".
And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

See all those?
Yes, Do you?

This gospel of no abiding, no enduring, no law, no commandments, no walking like Christ, is the most exactly opposite gospel of Christ that can ever be produced. It's like someone is trying to win the prize for the most cursed gospel ever.

As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

No one would even believe it, if someone didn't actually try to teach it.