• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trying to prove that the born again can lose salvation is the devil's work.

The words of Apostle Paul are clear enough.

Continue in your ignorance if you choose to do so…

“…if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.” (1 Corinthians 14:38)

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The council of Chalcedon made the decree concerning the Hypostatic Union. Not the council of Ephesus.
That's where it was fully defined - bit NOT where it was developed.
That happened at the Council of Ephesus in 431.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The way to solve most of the Trolling, (fighting) is just to eliminate 6 Topics that bring the Trollers to all the forums.
Get rid of these, and these people would have no reason to be on any Christian Forum.
Then they could sit home and talk to themselves about it.

End these Topics .

1.) OSAS
2.) Deity of Christ
3.) Hell
4.) Rapture
5.) KJV version
6.) Pre-Destined Elect
How about get rid of the trolls instead?

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trying to prove that the born again can lose God's free gift of salvation.... is the Devil's work.
Find a new job, Michiah-imla. Find a new ministry. Find a new reason to come to this forum.
Start today.
Where the sinless perfectionist proponents make their error is when they sin in their posting here.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Where the sinless perfectionist proponents make their error is when they sin in their posting here.

The Son/Daughter of God, is the born again Spirit.
This is not our body or our mind.
Its the Born again Spirit that is the "new Creation" having become "in Christ", by being born again into the Spirit of God by God's Holy Spirit.
......Not by water.

Most believers do not see themselves as this literally, and until they do, they will define themselves by the wrong mind that is not able to discern the spiritual.

God says that the born again are "made righteous".
The carnal minded believer says...>"no, im a sinning confessing" ................

"working out your salvation" is to leave that wrong mind and enter the renewed mind that agrees with God's perspective regarding the born again being this..

= "As Jesus is, so are the born again, in THIS World". "made righteous"...having become "the righteousness of God, in Christ.".

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Reader,

"Salvation by : faith alone'..

See that?

This means......God sent Christ to the Cross to become your Salvation......your sin bearer....... your forgiveness., and your Eternal LIFE.

Christ was on the Cross all ALONE, doing that for you and me.

Put your FAITH there, Give God your faith, as He accepts nothing else to thereby take what Jesus has done for you, and apply it to you, as:

= "the Gift of Salvation" and "the gift of Salvation"

"Faith alone", means........Faith specific.........It means faith only in ONE..........."alone".....nothing else, or as Jesus said.....I am THE WAY... not a way or some way to the Father, but ME ALONE>......JUST ME ALONE.... John 14:6

It means when you take Jesus, God takes YOU.

You dont WORK For that as that is your """ FAITH is counted as righteousness."""

The working........The Fruit bearing, comes after you have given God your faith., as now you have entered, by being born again.

= "justification BY faith"....

You are now in the WALK of FAITH.......... because you are born again.

God saved you, as "Grace through faith", based on the CROSS, and now you are IN that Salvation, as a ""new creation in Christ."

You HAVE IT. = born again.

See that Reader?

Now you do the = "present your body as a living sacrifice"......"mortify your members".... "get water baptized " part.,.. not to be saved or stay saved ...but because you ARE SAVED.

There is NO salvation without REPENTING of sins BEFORE the sinner can be saved!

Jesus is VERY CLEAR, "REPENT and BELIEVE the Gospel" (Mark 1:15)

Again, in Luke 24:47, the words of Jesus, "and that repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His Name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem"

Acts 2:37-38

"Now when they heard this, they were pierced to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, “Brothers, what are we to do?” 38 Peter said to them, “Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit"

Acts 3:19, "Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord"

2 Corinthians 7:10, "For godly grief produces a repentance that leads to salvation without regret, whereas worldly grief produces death"

Very clear that REPENTANCE of sins is a requirement BEFORE any sinner can be saved

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
There is NO salvation without REPENTING of sins BEFORE the sinner can be saved!

God saves those who = repent of unbelief.
Its the sin of unbelief that damns you, as CHRIST REJECTION is the unpardonable sin.

john 3:36

Jesus said He gives eternal life to those who BELIEVE....
So, to stop being in UNBELIEF....repent of your unbelief..... is how you BELIEVE.

To repent of unbelief is to give God your FAITH in Christ.

"Faith is counted as Righteousness".
"Justification by Faith".

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God saves those who = repent of unbelief.
Its the sin of unbelief that damns you, as CHRIST REJECTION is the unpardonable sin.

john 3:36

Jesus said He gives eternal life to those who BELIEVE....
So, to stop being in UNBELIEF....repent of your unbelief..... is how you BELIEVE.

To repent of unbelief is to give God your FAITH in Christ.

"Faith is counted as Righteousness".
"Justification by Faith".

The Bible says, that "If I regard iniquity in my heart, The Lord will not hear" (Psalm 66:18)

Psalm 38:18, "I confess my iniquity; I am sorry for my sin"

Acts 26:20, "but declared first to those in Damascus and in Jerusalem, and throughout all the region of Judea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent, turn to God, and do works befitting repentance"

This is what every sinner needs to do BEFORE the Lord will even hear their prayer for salvation.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The Bible says, that "If I regard iniquity in my heart, The Lord will not hear" (Psalm 66:18)

Read carefully.

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were YET SINNERS, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.""""

Notice.

1.) Yet a sinner.... this means still doing it.

2.) being justified by Faith, while "yet a sinner'.

See it?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Has anything been posted worse than this?

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?” (Matthew 23:33)

You have a babe’s understanding of what sin is…

Get the biblical understanding of sin.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Read carefully.

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were YET SINNERS, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.""""

Notice.

1.) Yet a sinner.... this means still doing it.

2.) being justified by Faith, while "yet a sinner'.

See it?

"regard iniquity in my heart" means UNCONFESSED sins. as the ESV and others, "If I had cherished iniquity in my heart, the Lord would not have listened"

are you arguing for sinners getting saved without confessing their sins prior to their salvation?

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Quietthinker.

Being born again proves you did.

However...."working out your salvation" is beyond the initial, redemption, and its during this process of coming into the renewed mind revelation of being made the righteousness of God, in Christ, that the devil will bring someone to you,.......pulpit, commentary, TV, Forum members...'mom, dad..... who will try to twist "Grace through Faith" into.....>"here is what i have to do to stay saved".... "here is what i have to do, to keep from losing my salvation"

See that?

God Brings Christ and a person believes, and then the Devil brings his gospel to you.
He will do it.
He brought it to EVE and he's remodeled it a bit since then.... = replace the CROSS and the GRACE of GOD.
If you believe you have to do anything to stay saved, then he did, already.
If you believe you can lose your salvation, then he already did.

If you read Hebrews 13:9 it teaches that if you dont get your heart established in that CROSS OF CHRIST as WHY you are saved and WHY you stay saved then the DEVIL will deceive you into..>"i can lose my salvation", using a "doctrine of devils".
That is "another gospel".
That is the believer as... "fallen from Grace".

No one escapes this situation.
You make it sound so confusing and complex, whereas the Bible simply says:

“everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life”.

End of story. No further conditions, exclusions, nor termination clauses.

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
"regard iniquity in my heart" means UNCONFESSED sins.

Do you own a bible?
A New Testament?

If so, read 2 Corinthians 5:19 and then read Romans 4:8....... same Apostle.
Learn that God is in Christ, dealing with all sin.
This is the Cross of Christ.

If a person is born again, then Jesus has become their "one time eternal sacrifice for sin", because..."God hath made Jesus TO BE SIN....for us".

The Cross dealt with sin 2000 yrs ago, and this SALVATION is given only to the BELIEVER, as "faith is counted as Righteousness"

So, if YOU still have sin, then Jesus has no dealt with it yet.
IN that case, you need to be forgiven, to be born again.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You make it sound so confusing and complex, whereas the Bible simply says:

“everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life”.

End of story. No further conditions, exclusions, nor termination clauses.

Yes, salvation is the "simplicity that is IN CHRIST".

You take Christ, God takes you.

That's pretty simple.
But, the next day, you get out of bed and 4,500 denomination are waiting to ruin your faith.
And if they dont get to you, someone on a Forum will try it.

Before long, they'll have you believing that you can lose your salvation if you are not confessing sin 24/7 while they have you trying to endure ot the end of the Trib to be saved.
And that's just the beginning of the Cults and Crazy Religious nutbars who are going to come to you., even to your front door they will KNOCK.

"have you heard about the 144,000"
"did you know that Jesus and Satan are brothers"
"did you know that Jesus didnt rise from the dead in a body"
"did you know that Mary helps Jesus get people saved".

ON, and ON and ON< this religious man made theological poison.... just keeps coming and coming for you.

This is why Paul is very specific about doing one thing so that you are not caught up in some "religious cult crazy"

He said, teaches...... Hebrews 13:9

You have to do this, what that verse says, or a cult will get you and have your preaching their theology.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, salvation is the "simplicity that is IN CHRIST".

You take Christ, God takes you.

That's pretty simple.
But, the next day, you get out of bed and 4,500 denomination are waiting to ruin your faith.
And if they dont get to you, someone on a Forum will try it.

Before long, they'll have you believing that you can lose your salvation if you are not confessing sin 24/7 while they have you trying to endure ot the end of the Trib to be saved.
And that's just the beginning of the Cults and Crazy Religious nutbars who are going to come to you., even to your front door they will KNOCK.

"have you heard about the 144,000"
"did you know that Jesus and Satan are brothers"
"did you know that Jesus didnt rise from the dead in a body"
"did you know that Mary helps Jesus get people saved".

ON, and ON and ON< this religious man made theological poison.... just keeps coming and coming for you.

This is why Paul is very specific about doing one thing so that you are not caught up in some "religious cult crazy"

He said, teaches...... Hebrews 13:9

You have to do this, what that verse says, or a cult will get you and have your preaching their theology.

He left us with a promise:

Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit
…25All this I have spoken to you while I am still with you. 26But the Advocate, theHoly Spirit, whom the Father will send inMy name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have told you.” John 14

I am confident that those embrace the Holy Spirit will be accustomed to hearing from Him. and that He will keep us from embracing false teaching. Plus, I am old and am very familiar with what the Bible says. When I hear something that doesn’t harmonize with Scripture, it immediately raises a red flag!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
He left us with a promise:

Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit
…25All this I have spoken to you while I am still with you. 26But the Advocate, theHoly Spirit, whom the Father will send inMy name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have told you.” John 14
I am confident that those embrace the Holy Spirit will be accustomed to hearing from Him. and that He will keep us from embracing false teaching. Plus, I am old and am very familiar with what the Bible says. When I hear something that doesn’t harmonize with Scripture, it immediately raises a red flag!

If a teaching, theology, does not harmonize with God's Grace, that is Pauline Theology, regarding the finished work of Jesus on the Cross, then the Red Flags are very red indeed.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do you own a bible?
A New Testament?

If so, read 2 Corinthians 5:19 and then read Romans 4:8....... same Apostle.
Learn that God is in Christ, dealing with all sin.
This is the Cross of Christ.

If a person is born again, then Jesus has become their "one time eternal sacrifice for sin", because..."God hath made Jesus TO BE SIN....for us".

The Cross dealt with sin 2000 yrs ago, and this SALVATION is given only to the BELIEVER, as "faith is counted as Righteousness"

So, if YOU still have sin, then Jesus has no dealt with it yet.
IN that case, you need to be forgiven, to be born again.

No REPENTANCE of SINS means NO SALVATION!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Re-learn pure Bible doctrine and then you can discern who the real trolls are…
I know Bible doctrine. That's how I know who the real trolls are.

You cannot advocate aspiring to a sinless state while sinning in making your argument concerning any Biblical doctrine.

A bit like a career arsonist pronouncing it best to live free of feeling the compulsion to start fires. As they light brush a fire beside a dry woods.