• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has anything been posted worse than this?

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?” (Matthew 23:33)

You have a babe’s understanding of what sin is…

Get the biblical understanding of sin.
You cannot teach me a thing about righteous living being a poor example yourself here.

Reactions: mailmandan

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot teach me a thing about righteous living being a poor example yourself here.

This is why folks like yourself fall into the hands of false teachers.

You want someone to speak to you with good words and fair speeches…

“For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.” (Romans 16:18)

WAKE UP MAN!!!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Son/Daughter of God, is the born again Spirit.
This is not our body or our mind.
Its the Born again Spirit that is the "new Creation" having become "in Christ", by being born again into the Spirit of God by God's Holy Spirit.
......Not by water.

Most believers do not see themselves as this literally, and until they do, they will define themselves by the wrong mind that is not able to discern the spiritual.

God says that the born again are "made righteous".
The carnal minded believer says...>"no, im a sinning confessing" ................

"working out your salvation" is to leave that wrong mind and enter the renewed mind that agrees with God's perspective regarding the born again being this..

= "As Jesus is, so are the born again, in THIS World". "made righteous"...having become "the righteousness of God, in Christ.".
Jesus is the water of life. Baptized by spirit and water refers to that very thing.

It is why in only a very short time when the Roman guard pierced Jesus side water gushed forth. After he gave up the spirit.

It took far longer for the lungs of a crucified person to fill with fluid. Yet some think that was the cause of the water gushing from Jesus wound.
They have the eyes to see but do not. Ears to hear but they do not.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus is the water of life. Baptized by spirit and water refers to that very thing.

"God is A Spirit."

According to you then, God is water.

So, not to offend you, but the truth is..... you are a victim of a water cult, that has substituted water in place of God's Redemption, that is the Blood Atonement.
Water can't wash your sin away. If it could then when you took your next shower, your sins would all go down the drain, again.

Blood is not water.
Christ's Blood, is not water baptism.
Spirit is not WATER.
The Holy SPIRIT is not water.
Salvation is not to be born again BY WATER, but there is a water cult, the "cult of Mary" that teaches this anti-Cross" worldwide deception.

Water and SPIRIT... do not "refer to the same thing".. regarding water baptism.
Its a "water cult" has led you to believe what you believe.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It took far longer for the lungs of a crucified person to fill with fluid. Yet some think that was the cause of the water gushing from Jesus wound.
They have the eyes to see but do not. Ears to hear but they do not.

Jesus said, "i lay my life down and no man takes it from me".

So, of the spear theory is correct, then Jesus was killed by a man using a spear, vs, Jesus """laying His life down""" and"""" no man takes it.""

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said, "i lay my life down and no man takes it from me".

So, of the spear theory is correct, then Jesus was killed by a man using a spear, vs, Jesus """laying His life down""" and"""" no man takes it.""
I didn't say he was killed by the spear.
I said water gushed from the spear wound after he gave up his spirit

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"God is A Spirit."

According to you then, God is water.

So, not to offend you, but the truth is..... you are a victim of a water cult, that has substituted water in place of God's Redemption, that is the Blood Atonement.
Water can't wash your sin away. If it could then when you took your next shower, your sins would all go down the drain, again.

Blood is not water.
Christ's Blood, is not water baptism.
Spirit is not WATER.
The Holy SPIRIT is not water.
Salvation is not to be born again BY WATER, but there is a water cult, the "cult of Mary" that teaches this anti-Cross" worldwide deception.

Water and SPIRIT... do not "refer to the same thing".. regarding water baptism.
Its a "water cult" has led you to believe what you believe.
You misunderstand. Jesus said he brought living water. Jesus was living water, flesh was bread of life, his blood and flesh were the ransom for our sins, and he was God, Holy Spirit, manifest as man.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

True.

However, its the BLOOD Atonement that is the New Covenant...... not the water atonement, or as the Catholics teach it...>>"water washes away your sin", and you are "Born again By water".

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True.

However, its the BLOOD Atonement that is the New Covenant...... not the water atonement, or as the Catholics teach it...>>"water washes away your sin", and you are "Born again By water".
I'm not going to debate the value of Jesus living water.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You misunderstand. Jesus said he brought living water. Jesus was living water, flesh was bread of life, his blood and flesh were the ransom for our sins, and he was God, Holy Spirit, manifest as man.

All true.

the issue, the devil's doctrine, is to teach that the Gift of God, the Gift of Salvation, is based on Water or Works.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I'm not going to debate the value of Jesus living water.

Jesus is many ....

"bread of life"
"Word of God"
"God manifested in the Flesh"
"I Am"
"eternal life"
"blood atonement"
"the resurrection"
"the only WAY to the Father"
"Light of the World"
"Living water".

and so much more.

However, the CULTS teach that to go to heaven, is BY= "WATER or WORKS".

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What a pile of silly drivel from a bunch that have never read the Bible:

“And Jesus, crying out with a loud voice, said, “Father, INTO YOUR HANDS I COMMIT MY SPIRIT.” Having said this, He breathed His last.”

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a pile of silly drivel from a bunch that have never read the Bible:

“And Jesus, crying out with a loud voice, said, “Father, INTO YOUR HANDS I COMMIT MY SPIRIT.” Having said this, He breathed His last.”
You're too focused on levying insults.
Maybe you should learn from the Holy Spirit.

Nothing I said is countered by your post.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All true.

the issue, the devil's doctrine, is to teach that the Gift of God, the Gift of Salvation, is based on Water or Works.
No worries. I am not Catholic nor do I believe that. However, I also don't dismiss Christ being the living water by which we shall never thirst.

Our good works, deeds, don't save us. Our good works, deeds, are in service to God's will and are evidence of our salvation.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No worries. I am not Catholic nor do I believe that. However, I also don't dismiss Christ being the living water by which we shall never thirst.

Our good works, deeds, don't save us. Our good works, deeds, are in service to God's will and are evidence of our salvation.

Yes, Jesus is the Living water and the Bread of Life come down from Heaven.

Ephesians 5:26 confirms that the bible and the Lord are the cleansing of our sin and ourselves.

"""That Jesus might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word"""

Reactions: ButterflyJones

bro.tan

Dec 11, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Noah, by obeying the commandment of God, and doing the work of building the ark by faith, and was rewarded with deliverance from the flood upon the wicked.

The resurrection of the saints with eternal reward and inheritance, is compared to Noah rising in the ark by the waters of the flood, at the Lord's second coming to earth.

Exactly. And if we as 2 Peter 1 commands, then do the good work of adding those things necessary not to fall, as Noah did with the ark not to drown, then we too are rewarded with the inheritance of eternal salvation.

Exactly. Yesterday is past, and tomorrow may not come.

Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

All have sinned in the past. Not all are sinning today.

If we sin, not when.

Divest yourself of this OSAS lie, and apply yourself to Peter's promise of never falling.

True. But also by prayer in the Holy Ghost and building up ourselves upon His faith, we also can be blameless in soul, spirit, and body. (Jude) (1 Thess 5:23)

This is where unexpected sinning can also be overcome, so that we don't curse God and man when stubbing the little toe in the night.

True.

I would say you only speak of surely sinning again, as a mistaken agreement with the heretical teaching of OSAS, that doing righteousness at all times, is as being God on the throne.

The man Jesus was not so perfect, that He could not even be tempted to sin.

When OSAS people go into their hypocritical dirge of doing righteousness 100% of the time in perfect perfection, they are simply making excuse for sinning works of the flesh from time to time. They petulantly try to force the righteous into 'humbly' not claiming to have arrived. They think they can be saved by faith alone, and justified by doctrinal agreement alone.

Doing righteousness at all times, by enduring and overcoming temptation, even as Jesus walked, is not as having already been resurrected into the air with Christ at His second coming.

It's simply walking as He walked blamelessly, which is our commandment and calling and election.

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

The alternative faith alone gospel, is simply for them that do not believe with the heart unto righteousness, which is the faith of Jesus given to them He saves by grace.

Their faith only to continue sinning is of another gospel, that that which Jesus and the apostles preach in Scripture.

Paul says in (Heb. 6:4-6) (v.4) For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, (v.5) And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, (v.6) If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

You mean that you can be enlightened, be partakers of the Holy Ghost, taste the good word of God and still it’s possible for you to fall away. Just as a person choose to serve God of they own free will they can by that same free will decide to stop serving God. You are what is called a free agent, the choice is yours.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul says in (Heb. 6:4-6) (v.4) For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, (v.5) And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, (v.6) If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

You mean that you can be enlightened, be partakers of the Holy Ghost, taste the good word of God and still it’s possible for you to fall away.
If they shall fall away,

Just as a person choose to serve God of they own free will they can by that same free will decide to stop serving God.
Of course.

Choose ye this day whom you will serve...

You are what is called a free agent, the choice is yours.
Of course.

Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me thy judgments.

Our freewill offerings to the Lord includes our hearts, minds, and bodies.

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

If we have no say nor will in the matter, then we would never be given a choice what to do and not to do.

We are not programmed computers, nor is the gospel of the cross a kind of Christ-possessionism of the soul.

Reactions: bro.tan

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God on the Cross saved the born again.
That's why you stay saved
You can't stop being born again.

“…you stand by faith. Do not be high-minded, but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches, fear lest He also may not spare you either!” (Romans 11:20-21)