• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i showed you with the word you rejected.. your programed by religion no amount of water washes sin away.. water is not = to the Blood atonement.. so i bid you Farwell
You just dont uderstand what is recorded your programed by religion no amount of water washes sin away.. water is not = to the Blood its because you are closed minded to what Paul is trying to get across to you in Roams 6 please go the and read the chapter slowly and let it soak in what Paul is really saying get out of your bias for just a bit and listen to Paul
I accept your farewell with a heart of sorrow that we could not unite in the word of God we just could not rise above our bias to get to the truth and for that I am very sorry I let you down May God bless you and continue to show you his will in your life .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Paul's gospel
Paul said.. that the Gospel is "My Gospel"...
He said this 3x in the NT.

"The Gospel of the Grace of God".

Jesus gave this to Paul years after Acts 2:38.

""""I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that the gospel I preached is not of human origin.
I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.""

And where did this originate?

Jesus said..

""""15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for (Paul) is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel"""​

Paul said ...​

For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,​

2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:​

3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery;​

Paul said..​

“For Christ did not send me to baptize but to preach the gospel,"""​

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul said.. that the Gospel is "My Gospel"...
He said this 3x in the NT.

"The Gospel of the Grace of God".

Jesus gave this to Paul years after Acts 2:38.

""""I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that the gospel I preached is not of human origin.
I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.""

And where did this originate?

Jesus said..

""""15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for (Paul) is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel"""​

Paul said ...​

For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,​

2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:​

3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery;​

Paul said..​

“For Christ did not send me to baptize but to preach the gospel,"""​

Yes I understand but he is not saying he was called to another gospel he was called tom send the same gospel that started in Mark 1 then when it no longer was the kingdom to come but the kingdom hes come he gave Peter the completed gospel then when it came time to add the gentile he stop in the street and sent him to Damascus and Jesus showed him self to Paul on of the requirements to be an Apostle then he sent him to the street called straight to meet with someone to be told what he must do next in which he prayed for 2 days and Ananias came and laid hands on him to give him his sight back and told him to arise and be baptized and Wash away thy sins

Then he went out by himself and the spirit of the Lord gave him the same gospel of Peter their is only one we are added to the same kingdom the Jews are in with the same gospel that they were given there is only one kingdom and one gospel

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes I understand but he is not saying he was called to another gospel

In the time of the Gentiles......... and we are in it...
You have ONE Apostle who is the 'Apostle to the Gentiles'.. and that is Paul., not Peter.

So, when you find Peter, dealing with JEWS... at Pentecost, He is giving them, "John the baptist baptism", and "Jesus Crucified".

Paul does not do this.
Paul said that "Christ sent me not to water baptize"/.
This does not mean you should not get baptized AFTER you are saved.
You should.

His Gospel, that i showed you, didnt come from PETER.... it came from JESUS, years after Acts 2........and is not about water.

Its about "GRACE".

"The Gospel of the GRACE of God"..

That is Paul's Gospel.
Thats the only Gospel.

= Galatians 1:8

Its the "preaching of the Cross"., because "The Cross is the power of God, unto Salvation".

Not water.
not works.
Not self effort.

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the time of the Gentiles......... and we are in it...
You have ONE Apostle who is the 'Apostle to the Gentiles'.. and that is Paul., not Peter.

So, when you find Peter, dealing with JEWS... at Pentecost, He is giving them, "John the baptist baptism", and "Jesus Crucified".

Paul does not do this.

His Gospel, that i showed you, didnt come from PETER.... it came from JESUS, years after Acts 2........is not about water.

Its about "GRACE".

"The Gospel of the GRACE of God"..

Its the "preaching of the Cross"., because "The Cross is the power of God, unto Salvation".

Not water.
not works.
Not self effort.
Yes I agree Paul is said to be the Apostle to the gentiles yes that is true BUT he was given the same gospel of Christ that was given to Peter you are missing that fact. There is not two gospels of Christ but one there is only one gospel to the Jews and gentile for there is neither Jew or gentile
Galatians 2:8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)
See the same gospel of Christ to both the Jews and the gentiles

The whole jest of the letter to the Galatians was battling the urge to go back to the old law or try to integrate it into the gospel of grace but the gospel of Christ (gospel of grace )the one and only gospel was given to both the Jew and the gentile the bible speaks in many places that we are added to the Jews we all have the same gospel for God is not a respecter of people but all are given the same gospel

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Then he went out by himself and the spirit of the Lord gave him the same gospel of Peter

Read Acts 15.

Paul gave them the Gospel.

It was not "get wet to be saved".

In fact, it never was, and never can be, as water only gets the body, the outside of the body wet.
It does nothing for the INSIDE where the heart is, the mind is, = where the sin LIVES .
So, in THERE, is where the Blood of Jesus, redeems the Believer.

= INSIDE YOU.... and water baptism can't touch that for you.

See, your SIN is on the INSIDE OF YOU, and water only washes your body....the outside.

And it can't even save your body.. .as "you BODY is DEAD because of sin", and no matter how many times you get water baptized, it's STILL DEAD and its going to DIE, and the real you is going to be released when your body dies.

Water is just water.

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read Acts 15.

Paul gave them the Gospel.

It was not "get wet to be saved".

In fact, it never was, and never can be, as water only gets the body, the outside of the body wet.
It does nothing for the INSIDE where the heart is, the mind is, = where the sin LIVES .
So, in THERE, is where the Blood of Jesus, redeems the Believer.

= INSIDE YOU.... and water baptism can't touch that for you.

See, your SIN is on the INSIDE OF YOU, and water only washes your body....the outside.

And it can't even save your body.. .as "you BODY is DEAD because of sin", and no matter how many times you get water baptized, it's STILL DEAD and its going to DIE, and the real you is going to be released when your body dies.

Water is just water.
Here is the gospel Paul said he preached
1 Corinthians 1:23-26
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

The whole of Romans Chapter 6 Paul is teaching you what happens in the baptism in Christ name. Paul does preach baptism in the name of Christ it is how we interact with the cross we are called to through the gospel of Christ Paul said in verse 17 of same letter it is by obeying this teaching of Baptism that GOD makes you free from sin to alive in Christ. He can not be talking of what some call the baptism of The holy ghost where in we get them gift of talking in tongues because in that one it only came in one way the out pouring with out water and the laying on of the Apostles hands but in the baptism into Christ Paul is talking about here we see it is one that one has obeyed so therefor it is referring to the baptism in the name of Jesus Christ

So see the bible says your understanding is missing to point we must let the bible do the speaking not give into our bias.