• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look at your verse.

"Baptism IN CHRIST"..

Not in Water.

Is Christ water?

Think.

Where is Christ?
He's in heaven.. So, to be baptized INTO CHRIST, you have to be born again down HERE, Spiritually, by the Holy Spirit.
Not by water, "but by my Spirit, sayeth the Lord".
that is shortened of baptism in the name of Christ sorry to have confused you it was not my intention
so to be baptized in Christ mean you are baptized in his name and sorry it is in water as the scripture confirm

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I pray you open your heart to the truth in Gods word

See that Cross of Christ?

God as Christ died on it for your sin so that by His eternal one time sacrifice, you can be forgiven, and accepted by God.

Jesus said.. "All that Believe in ME.... I give unto you ETERNAL LIFE, and you shall never go to Hell (perish)"

Notice that the God man didnt say anything about Acts 2:38?

No water, anywhere.

Believe it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
that is shortened of baptism in the name of Christ sorry to have confused you it was not my intention
so to be baptized in Christ mean you are baptized in his name and sorry it is in water as the scripture confirm

The reason that you can't explain why millions of water baptized people are in hell, is because you do not understand God's Salvation, yet.

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you die water baptized only, thinking that this saved you, and that water washed away your sin, then it'll be my Gospel that you wished you'd believed.
As my Gospel came from Paul.
Its the real one. Its the only one., and its not about water and works.
Okay answer me this truthfully with the holy scripture In Romans 6 is that Not Paul telling you what to be baptized in the name of Christ is the purpose Who is doing the work and what is accomplished in this teaching that those were obeying from the heart

over and over I keep showing what the scriptures are saying and you refuse to see the connection

It is Paul saying That Peter spoke the truth to All that is to come to God answering God's call to salvation. not Peter's gospel or Paul's gospel but Christ gospel call to all men

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See that Cross of Christ?

God as Christ died on it for your sin so that by His eternal one time sacrifice, you can be forgiven, and accepted by God.

Jesus said.. "All that Believe in ME.... I give unto you ETERNAL LIFE, and you shall never go to Hell (perish)"

No water, anywhere.

Believe it.
Are you serious???? Yes Christ went to the cross for our sins he paid a dept he did not owe cause we owed a dept we could not pay so out of his gracious love for us he settled that dept for us

Yes all that believe means believe all his words which he did teach baptism in his words did he not do you believe in those words as well?

Really do you think that as God gave the spirit to remind Peter of all the things he had said he did not speak of Acts 2:38 Peter just made that up in his mind and declared it came from God but God did not tell Peter to preach it?

No water, anywhere.
Really did Jesus not start preaching water From John's to the one in his name?

Really my friend who do you say I should believe Gods holy word or that of your understanding?

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason that you can't explain why millions of water baptized people are in hell, is because you do not understand God's Salvation, yet.
I appreciate your concern but my understanding against you clearly I feel I am closest to the scriptures than you and I realize that you do the same so all we are left with is study the truth in Gods word so we can come to the unity of scriptural teaching and not put more emphasis on our own understanding but what does the scriptures say for in them is the truth and life

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's because the reader should understand that if water saved peter, He's have been the first one in the pool.

He would been baptizing them.

In fact, The chapter omits HIS water baptism..

Why is that? Its because there is a fact and its this...
What you don't know, you can't teach.
And Peter didnt know anything about the Grace of God, as this came from Paul, much later.

So, Peter was preaching the OT baptism of John, because that was what a Jew does, in AD = 0, on the day of Pentecost, when He's only preaching to JEWS.

He was not preaching it past Acts 15., because Paul taught all of the Apostles "the Gospel of the Grace of God".

Later, when Paul was sent to the Church to teach us all the doctrine, he tells us that Jesus didnt send Him to water baptize.

That is not because we shouldn't get water baptized......Its because Paul is showing you that its of no consequence regarding God's Salvation.
Sorry my friend but you are so wrong here And I have shown you various times why you are wrong that I will not add to but ask you go back and see what I have ns on this

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am getting so much trouble with my pc right now so I will be back later tonight or tomorrow to answer or discuss the word with you all

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
will you explain why Jesus said baptize in the name of the father son Holy ghost? next who has the more authority Jesus or peter? 3 do you think Jesus was baptized for the remission of sins ? keep in mind 2 nd Corinthians 5:21

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i hope you pray this for you.
Yes thank you and I do you as well
will you explain why Jesus said baptize in the name of the father son Holy ghost? next who has the more authority Jesus or peter? 3 do you think Jesus was baptized for the remission of sins ? keep in mind 2 nd Corinthians 5:21
My dear friend I have answered this over and over You just do not seem to be hearing me or you just don't want to consider all of the scriptures I have poured out.but I will try to answer one more time the questions you have asked

First you asked will you explain why Jesus said baptize in the name of the father son Holy ghost? The God head consist of Th Farther the son and the holy ghost they act as one trying to word this legally for this site Jesus said in a nut shell to baptize in the Godhead which can be stated as in the Farther and the Son and The Holy Ghost or shortened as we see in scripture as in the name of Jesus Christ or simply in Christ all have the same Godhead in meaning

You then asked next who has the most authority Jesus or peter? Jesus of course but I do not understand why you asked If you think I am saying Peter it shows you are not paying attention to what I am saying
Jesus does not speak his own words but what the Father has given him likewise with his Apostles sorry but I don't understand why this question because it is an elementary teaching that I thought all that claims to be of Christ would know.

Then you asked you think Jesus was baptized for the remission of sins ? Again another question I have already answered elsewhere are you even reading my responses
Jesus was baptized by John the baptist to fulfill Gods will even though He need not be he is following all the teaching God has given man to show it can be done and he can be the sacrifice for man.He has to keep all the commands of God perfectly to be able to be our redemption He had no sin but had to keep it that way

you said keep in mind 2 nd Corinthians 5:21 Yes that is why he had to be baptized in water for it is a command for us today so he had to even though he had no sin in order not to sin by rejecting part of God word.

DJT_47

Oct 29, 2022
Michigan/Sterling Heights
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Thread's topic is "Saved, without water".

See, water is just water. Nothing more, nothing less.

However, there are "water cults" that teach that you must be water baptized to be saved.

This is the teaching that the Catholic Church, created, using their false bible, that states in John 3.....

"born again BY water".

So, that is a demonic lie, as water does not cause spiritual birth., so, "Born again BY water" is a satanic, Holy Spirit denying, lie.

Many are deceived by this "cult of mary" lie.

Now, regarding water baptism..
It follows our Salvation, it does not cause it, it does not create it, as the "water cults" teach.

We should be water baptized.... AFTER we are born again..... absolutely
You said "there are water cults---blah, blah, blah." Well, there's also scripture that says baptism is a requirement of salvation. Plain and simple for anyone to read, understand, and comply with.

Mark 16:15-16

15And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your sacrifice but it was not needed I have given many scriptures past believing alone also
we part ways here the Bible says to avoid foolish question that create strife. this creates strife with your false doctrine water salvation

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes thank you and I do you as well
My dear friend I have answered this over and over You just do not seem to be hearing me or you just don't want to consider all of the scriptures I have poured out.but I will try to answer one more time the questions you have asked

First you asked will you explain why Jesus said baptize in the name of the father son Holy ghost? The God head consist of Th Farther the son and the holy ghost they act as one trying to word this legally for this site Jesus said in a nut shell to baptize in the Godhead which can be stated as in the Farther and the Son and The Holy Ghost or shortened as we see in scripture as in the name of Jesus Christ or simply in Christ all have the same Godhead in meaning

You then asked next who has the most authority Jesus or peter? Jesus of course but I do not understand why you asked If you think I am saying Peter it shows you are not paying attention to what I am saying
Jesus does not speak his own words but what the Father has given him likewise with his Apostles sorry but I don't understand why this question because it is an elementary teaching that I thought all that claims to be of Christ would know.

Then you asked you think Jesus was baptized for the remission of sins ? Again another question I have already answered elsewhere are you even reading my responses
Jesus was baptized by John the baptist to fulfill Gods will even though He need not be he is following all the teaching God has given man to show it can be done and he can be the sacrifice for man.He has to keep all the commands of God perfectly to be able to be our redemption He had no sin but had to keep it that way

you said keep in mind 2 nd Corinthians 5:21 Yes that is why he had to be baptized in water for it is a command for us today so he had to even though he had no sin in order not to sin by rejecting part of God word.
were through your bringing false teaching

Godslittleservant

Aug 28, 2023
Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we part ways here the Bible says to avoid foolish question that create strife. this creates strife with your false doctrine water salvation
I am sorry I asked you to prove the falseness but you failed to do so but I will not bother you but i will not be ran away either got I stand for the truth in Gods word and support it with his holy scriptures

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you have not proven it to be false you just say it is with proof
i showed you with the word you rejected.. your programed by religion no amount of water washes sin away.. water is not = to the Blood atonement.. so i bid you Farwell