Say what? You have insufficient privileges to post threads here.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A moderator made it know a while back because the forum used to let Christians start threads in non-Christian areas and they asked Christian to refrain from starting threads in there. It appears that with the new forum model that problem has be rectified.

Reactions: Nancy and L.A.M.B.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not know it was in the rules. Thank you. I never tried there again but now I know why I was rejected.❤️
Yes if I remember right, we had one Christian member starting multiple threads in there. It was a long time ago, years.

I'm not totally sure why, a member of the staff would have to answer that. But it keeps us interacting and also separate. We can respond to their threads, but not start them in their areas. I think perhaps in my opinion it keeps the area clean for them so it doesn't get cluttered.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are also "Christian only" threads.
Yes, but when one is posting something of historical interest that is certainly non-Christian
it should not be posted in a Christian area either.

Ill refrain as I weed out my drop box.

Drop box said I have no space left and to pay money to add things.

I have very little in drop box, so I just am not paying for it.

Ill just delete them if they have no Christian reference.