Scripture says "in His Name, the Gentiles will trust" - what will 'Evolutionist Gentiles' trust in Jesus?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Gottservant ~

Hi, first off, Welcome to the forum.
May God bless you and yours.

Your topic...”Evolution”

Darwin (studied, co-mingled, discussed theories with other intellects with the same interests.)
Darwin wrote his Theory entitled...”The Origin Of Species”....His theories included the ideas of “Evolution by natural selection”

His Theories have been, promoted, read, twisted by many additional authors, with their own theoretical input and conclusions... as theory, as fiction and as Fact.

Darwins writings /Theories were and still are unproved Theories.

God created KINDS of things.
A man-KIND of Thing.
Several Animal-KINDS of thing.

KINDS of things... do NOT Change.
KINDS of things...Remain it’s SAME KIND of thing.
KINDS of things...Reproduce their Same KINDS of things,

That which man-Kind has known, observed from early Ancient day to this Day...IS KINDS of things ADAPT...to their Particular Habitat...
The ADAPTATIONS to a KIND of things Habitat....Reveals “ Differing” Characteristics...
....The Categorizing Of Differing characteristics...of Same KINDS of things...
IS simply called by the Term “Species”.

Modern teaching leaves the “student” with A confused impression....
Adapting, changing Characteristics MEANS changing KINDS...
which is False.

• Love
Reactions: Gottservant

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The thing that gets me is, why are there not more humanoids, from different species? What was so special about the selection pressure that affected monkeys?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Part of our historical evolution, was simply relaxing.

What does relaxing do for our selection pressures?

Do we need to compete over who is relaxing most?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have come to the conclusion, that the best thing to do with an Evolutionist, is to hand them over to the Devil, that they learn not to pevert the truth.

That is where it has come to.

They don't need trust they don't honour, they don't need power they don't identify as having come from God.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I wonder about butterflies and moths, do Evolutionists think that they evolved on a sliding selection pressure scale? Like if you take the selection pressure to the right you get butterflies and if you take the selection pressure to the left you get moths?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is a limitation to Evolution, that Evolutionists might not accept: the Devil won't hear that any one is more adapted than him.

This is a stumbling block, to all who do not seek wisdom, in this life - that the Devil would be against them doing almost anything, for the fact that his part with God is the for the Son of God alone to judge.

That (slavery to what the Devil finds acceptable) limitation means that their Evolution will always follow a trend that makes them easier prey.

Praise God, we are able to unite, despite this problem (in faith).

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think the problem might be that Evolution is fundamentally disingenuous, if it doesn't admit there is at least one thing that doesn't need to evolve?

From that we can conclude, it is an attempt "at something" (though it is not clear what).

Those that succeed, from generation to generation will be those that make the most of this fact.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the problem might be that Evolution is fundamentally disingenuous, if it doesn't admit there is at least one thing that doesn't need to evolve?

From that we can conclude, it is an attempt "at something" (though it is not clear what).

Those that succeed, from generation to generation will be those that make the most of this fact.
Monarch butterflies succeed from generation to generation in the yearly migration from Canada to Mexico. And back again through multiple generations. the information on how to get to Mexico and back is already stored in the cells.

Reactions: Gottservant

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Something about the power of death, might be important: death can fuse breach through breach. What do I mean by breach? I mean a break in DNA caused by mutation. If death fuses DNA shut, then design is at its strongest. This is what it is to be whole, having no part dark.

The more death brings together, the more design plays a part in what it evolves (selah)

Reactions: BeyondET

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Actually I think the world must have it "wrong", Evolution is not increasing: it is decreasing!

It is for me, anyway!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have got the key concept that I have been looking for: Eureaka!

To the predator "Evolution is included", that is, their desire to evolve is innate to their instinct - they don't only adapt, but hunt.

To the sheep "Evolution is additional", that is, evolving is not the focus, but transitioning through it is - they adapt, but only their kind.

These two things are polar opposites, that can work together, if it is perceived that the number of possibilities increases regardless of who is increasing enough.

The rules change, depending on whether you are a predator or sheep, one cultivates refinement, the other cultivates genuity (that is fidelity to the kind) (respectively): one will mate on the basis of power, the other will mate on the basis of nuance.

You can't mate on the basis of power, without defending your young; you can't mate on the basis of nuance, without keeping kind constant. These two things mean that no species transitions to a foreign address or develops instinct foreign to the pack,

This all started, when I realised that Evolution can devolve as much as it evolves. I humbled myself to the possibility that I might evolve less and less.

What do you think? Is there room for predators and prey - or does one necessarily wipe out the other?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I hit upon the revelation that lesser Evolution, can override greater: when alignment with a kind is threatened unnecessarily.

I'm not sure what to make of that; the Devil does not desist the hunt, for the sake that some prey is unlawful?

On the other hand, if the Devil does not know which prey among the various species is eligible, he may not be able to hunt greatly reckon-worthy (that is, he will have the prey, but no power to weaken the resolve of the remaining committed).

Resolve strengthens the Spirit.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"... what will 'Evolutionist Gentiles' trust in Jesus?"

Not sure what Evolutionist and Gentiles have in common.
Evolutionist Jews are okay then? - LOL

What are you claiming about Evolutionists?
- Not believers?
- Not Christians?
- Not saved?
- Not savable?

Are we saved by Creationism? (nope)

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"... what will 'Evolutionist Gentiles' trust in Jesus?"

Not sure what Evolutionist and Gentiles have in common.
Evolutionist Jews are okay then? - LOL

What are you claiming about Evolutionists?
- Not believers?
- Not Christians?
- Not saved?
- Not savable?

Are we saved by Creationism? (nope)
Evolutionists are social predators, doubters of God, hubris of works, like piranhas (rather than dolphins).

They paint humanity with the tar of the unbelievable and weary with arguments, those that want to turn to the Lord.

There is nothing special about their theory, they just blinkeredly assume that prey is there for them.

They abuse the idea of causal link, to make a seemingly endless chain - then choke humanity with it.

If you want to evolve less, you are spurned for it, then given the silent treatment.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This, this is what I have been looking for: the Holy Spirit defines the maximum you can evolve or adapt.

This is the power of the Holy Spirit: that the Word might have power, from Age to Age.

No more do we need to doubt ourselves, that we have changed enough; no more do we need to develop conceit, that our evolution is any different in value (to the rest of us).

We are united in the Holy Spirit, for all discovery! Not as is foreign to who we were, but in addition and inclusively!

You can come and go, but the Holy Spirit remains the same!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's at loggerheads now.

What's needed is "resolution", which can only be obtained through "overcoming".

If the faith makes sacrifice, how can it not be asked that the nations develop a path to mercy?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We will not concede, if Man does not at least consider what he would adapt, for his kind, if he could!

He certainly does not know how he would adapt, for a kind other than his own!

Last edited: