Scripture says "in His Name, the Gentiles will trust" - what will 'Evolutionist Gentiles' trust in Jesus?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Part of the problem, is simply adapting too much (of the one resistance to the Devil).

The Devil will be against you, even when he doesn't need to be - adapting that leads to cancer.

Unless you are exercising a variety of adaptations, pressure will be on you and your species to die off.

But how do you exercise a variety of adaptations? By reading the Word of God, right!?

We need to recalibrate! The aim is not for an individual to evolve more, but a species - that can only happen if individuals in the species, evolve less.

As then the Devil can confess that he was interested in his own species, for the overcoming that should be every species' goal.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What if I only believe in the Evolution that only the Holy Spirit is able to complete?

I am a new creature? Of what description?

We will be a species of the Word?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Greater Evolution is for the nations, than for the world (selah)

Stronger Evolution is for the Holy Spirit, than the spirit of the world (selah)

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If we have gradually less and less mutation: have we fulfilled the "will" of Evolution?

Jesus was not mutated, is there an answer in that?

What exercise do Evoutionists need to do, to keep up their Evolution?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think I have started to understand what is missing: humility.

Jesus did not presume to have the greatest "Evolution", we need to model ourselves on Him.

The Gentiles will trust, that Jesus isn't trying to outdo them!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think second of all, Gentiles will be impressed that the Holy Spirit does not remember anything but that which is good about them (the Gentiles).

The Holy Spirit discovers what He does, by honouring the discovery made of God.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thing that gets me is, why are there not more humanoids, from different species? What was so special about the selection pressure that affected monkeys?
God created KINDS of things.
Man created SPECIES within KINDS of things.

...Particularly regarding animals. Animals that are the SAME KINDS of things.
ALL Animals are NOT the SAME KINDS of things.
CHARACTERISTICS (KIND), are the SAME, but yet APPEARANCE (LOOK) MAY or MAY NOT be the SAME.

~ Dividing Same KIND of Animals and Same KIND of Plants into Differences Because Of LOOKS...is called under the umbrella....SPECIES

Man is a KIND of thing.
ALL Men are the SAME KINDS of things,
ALL Men have the Same CHARACTERISTICS (KIND) yet their APPEARANCE (LOOK) MAY Be Different.
~ Dividing a man into Differences is called under the umbrella....RACES, TRIBES, TONES, COLOR, TEXTURE, STATURE, BEHAVIOR, BELIEFS, CULTURES, CUSTOMS, DOMICILE, CITIZENSHIPS, etc.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I have started to understand what is missing: humility.

Jesus did not presume to have the greatest "Evolution", we need to model ourselves on Him.

The Gentiles will trust, that Jesus isn't trying to outdo them!

Inanutshell, the “evolution” of man, IS to become born of a mans seed, die, and become born again of Gods Seed and live forever.

:)

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In keeping with Jesus' humility: I think the fullness of the original "Evolution" is something you can only reach, unless everyone is able to get it. That makes it a creed, but a creed of cooperation.

Jesus promises that we will enter into the works of the world, part of that is learning to cooperate, even with people that think "Evolution" should go another way. That places Jesus at the center, but at the center in a position of servitude.

In time, the prominence of Jesus will outshine, the work that is given to Him, but when it does it will be to the Glory of God. That makes God the originator and the receiver.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Actually, its got to the point, where I think the only way out: is to give Evolution to God.

If Evolution is in God's hands, the way our sin is in the Lord's, then what we confirm, is what is best.

If you have a pattern of confirming the best, what its supposed to be, won't hold you back: in Heaven.

That's the power of God: it's less than Creation, but its more than nothing!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The thing is, if you give Evolution back to God, and you've done nothing with it: it will enrage God.

For that we need the Holy Spirit (He will show us what we can do with our Evolution, before we hand it to God)

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Part of me is starting to wonder, what the Wisdom of the account of Creation in Genesis is?

I realise God could have said "after millions and millions of years", but He chose to say "Day" - what is the wisdom in this?

In other words, God wanted to cut the account of Creation short; this is what it is to resist the fool? Who will labour the point, no matter what you say?

There is wisdom in this, if it is for life, that's true!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Something I have noticed, is that Evolution enables you to "invest less" (that is, in things that would time your time, but not give you a result). Just like Buddhism gives you enlightenment, Evolution puts a cap on suffering for things, that could be fulfilled with the next life.

The issue is, how does that give Glory to God? That's where Jesus comes in! The faith of others in the same boat, is something Jesus can steer (not in place of you, but with you).

You can ask Jesus to steer you into more Evolution: in time Jesus steering, is going to give you rest.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think the fundamental thing here is that Jesus' Name doesn't change.

Like not only does Jesus not try to outdo sinners, He trusts that what God has made Him is enough.

The vice for Evolutionists, is that no matter what conclusion they arrive at, they want to change still more!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Maybe what we are missing here is the concept of "baby steps". Like there are steps we can take to advance our standing in the world, but if we want to change the direction in which the world is going, we need to take "baby steps". Jesus can help us take "baby steps".

Meanwhile the world's pride makes it impatient, even with great steps. In the end we will have "great steps", but they will be based on the development of the "baby steps".

It's a whole "foundation on the rock or foundation on the sand" type of thing.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think part of the answer here, in terms of trust: is that the world will come to realise that it need not miss out on the fruit of the spirit, if it repents of being selfishly "evolved".

There is a selfless evolution, that you realise others in your species are not like you, and you wait for them to grasp, what it is that would help the species live better.

You may even die, unable to return to past hope of evolution, but because it is for the species: Jesus will ensure that you live again.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Part of the answer, is simply asserting that you will help (in general), but you won't limit help to a particular species.

The Devil fell there, because he tried to make man the object of his deception.

If the world understands that we are not condemning them for responding to the Devil, they will see clear of the Devil's devices!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How many cocoons does it take to change from slime to mammal to monkey to Man?

Why don't all species develop cocoons?

If the Devil was unable to part with his flesh (and become something else), would the world still believe he was capable of change?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think the important thing here, is that Jesus does not keep "Evolution" for Himself; rather, Jesus gives His Evolution to God.

We can follow in His footsteps and will be gradually less self-focused; all the while the world will fall more in love with themselves.

I'm not saying we can't help those who have come to their own end; but it is foolish to compete with the world's idea of "Evolution, for yourself".

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Something to think about: God does not want "robots", if all we are doing, is responding to 'theory' God is not happy.

Somehow we have to stir our spirits up, so that we serve God out of an expectant heart.

I'm not saying Evolutionists "don't have that heart", but they have far less, on the basis of a commitment that is far too broad.