Scripture says "in His Name, the Gentiles will trust" - what will 'Evolutionist Gentiles' trust in Jesus?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is a line in the sand, that we should force Evolutionists to be mindful of: if they do not allow for mystery at some point, their theory fails at reflecting nature.

I would even say, that is the only requirement for a stable theory.

Now the nature of that mystery, is something we can explore, but it will never replace what we know and what we trust.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've got it! It has been staring me in the face, the whole time!

Evolutionist Gentiles can trust, that we will turn the other cheek!

"What else am I a descendent of?" Case closed: no answer!

Praise Jesus: that is His Answer!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Word is, if you try every possibility of inheritance, from among nature, chances are, on the whole, that you will like what you were the most.

I'm not trying to trap anyone, I'm just saying, at least being yourself is selfishness you can justify.

It's a small step from self-selecting, to being "aware", which God encourages.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I worked out that you can "adapt" faster, if you vary your self-identity.

You might think about yourself a number of ways, and be faced with a "selection pressure", and if you are varied enough, you will more likely come up with a solution to that selection pressure.

That's not necessarily Evolution, or Creation, but both are aided by that approach.

But note, the tendency is towards a balance, of variety (the more random your self-variety is, the less utility it will have for flourishing as a species.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's gotten to the point where I just accept Evolutionists will be deluded.

Believing in being from apes, creates comradery; survival of the fittest, invites personal beliefs; mutation, encourages humility; selection pressure, encourages personal bests; continual metamorphosis, encourages momentous awe.

All these things, God wants for the men of the world, that they not come undone, simply because they do not believe something - true believing something may save their life, but they have to feel accepted first.

I want to be there, when they change their mind, but I realise that probably more than anything, they just need space.

Escaping from the faith, must be a buzz; a buzz that is lifelong, convinces the most ardent unbeliever to choose something to believe in, just in case.

My commitment, is that I will pray for what people will choose to believe in, in the end - that's all I can do, that's all I will do!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is power in mourning the progression of Evolution, but remaining with a happy countenance, despite each further link.

This (mourning) is something the World can learn, actually - to put distance between themselves and needless foolishness (emotionally).

Lord help the World, focus and adjust!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Also, I have come to understand, that the Words of Jesus, agree more greatly, than the words of "Evolution".

The implications of that are far reaching?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think maybe what it is, is that if the World finds itself in a position, where it can't reprioritize its response to pressure (selection pressure, in principle), then it can turn to Jesus for strength.

The trouble is, Jesus' position is that they should have come to Him before they ran out of strength - that takes repentance?

I just don't see how it can be (continually) any other way?

Maybe it will be a case of the prodigal son, he will have a little faith, and will expect a great inheritance to be his?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The key point is that the Gentiles' trust, should be increasing trust.

That is really what I am trying to hit upon?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just intellectually, it makes sense that bringing pressure upon pressure, lowers response to pressure in general.

That being the case, it is possible to adapt, that strength that will define what response is most appropriate (to pressure in general)?

Basically, pressure for no reason, yields to precision of reason.

EDIT: a progression of a precision of reasons, develops a mind.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Part of me wants to know, what a developed mind "thinks".

But another part of me, wants to think "that it doesn't need to know"...

EDIT: Can you bless the difference, without 'caging' the meaning?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Part of me wants to know, what a developed mind "thinks".

But another part of me, wants to think "that it doesn't need to know"...

EDIT: Can you bless the difference, without 'caging' the meaning?
I think the answer to this, is that once you know something, there is a condition that activates in the mind, that it doesn't need to know more.

So what Evolution would need to prove, is that - when you discover Evolution - there is a condition in the mind, that says you continually "don't need to keep knowing more".

Clearly, this isn't true.

Either Evolution is true and you kept knowing it already, or Evolution is false, and you need to refine what you mean by Evolution - that it's not necessarily continually random.

If you understand that, you are saying there is knowledge and Evolution is something that continually obeys order within the definition of that knowledge.

That clearly is design.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The important thing is that God gives people this strong delusion (called "Evolution") for a reason and they are always going to pervert that reason
?
evolution is a theory, and science is custom made to change in the face of new evidence
feel free to provide a better theory, that we might all benefit
Test everything, and keep what is good

pretty sure that isnt the “strong delusion” at all, fwiw

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I wonder about butterflies and moths, do Evolutionists think that they evolved on a sliding selection pressure scale? Like if you take the selection pressure to the right you get butterflies and if you take the selection pressure to the left you get moths?
well, butterflies are moths, at least arguably,
but what you said might indeed be correct, apparently

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If everyone in a pack approximates the leader, the leader being optimum, will transcend selection pressure.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is an illusion, that one adaptation, is for one selection pressure: as well.

Part of a selection pressure, may be a suitable niche - for which broader adaptation merely slows down survival.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It might seem like an easy shot, but there is more possibility of Evolution in God, than there is in the world.