Scripture says "in His Name, the Gentiles will trust" - what will 'Evolutionist Gentiles' trust in Jesus?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's actually possible to ask God to "add pressure" in the form of an angel, such that your evolution is extreme - in relation to what is possible.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think it makes an interesting point, that if Evolution were proven wrong, the part of the theory that was inaccurate would be relegated to the sin bin, never more to evolve.

There are two factors here: one, the most that something can evolve (if it is true), the connection with the rest of the theory that part of it has (if it is true or false).

The point is, the context for Evolution is largely manufactured, as long as it points to monkeys and mutation - but the point will come, when survival is fitter without these things (something we can predict will be distanced from, based on the Devil's behaviour when he knows the territory of his prey is caught).

I don't know when the Devil is going to attack these aspects of the theory of Evolution, but I know that Biblically I am on solid ground when I say "species and kind are properly defined" - that should be food for thought.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I wonder: is it less of a selection pressure to go back to being a monkey or is it more? Because you have experience or are entrenched?

What's the idea? A ready once-monkey or a better again-Man?

Would a Man that went back to being a monkey, be a better monkey or worse?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Creating with a broken law, only the smallest part of the Law, can gather with strength.

Only the smallest part of the Law gathering with strength, the Law is only ever that both weakness and strength remain independent.

Remaining independent requires godliness.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am so lost. Can you condense what you are saying, or simplify it somehow?
What is a Gentile Evolutionist? Is that somebody that becomes Christian, and is in the process of sanctification? Or are you speaking of evolution, the process of starting from nothing to becoming men?
Is this drawing parallels between the two?

• Wow
Reactions: Gottservant

Selah

May 15, 2023
heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the earth is billions and billions of years old, could there have been another age prior to the one we’re living in now? …you know, like “before the foundation of the world” … when perhaps the dinosaurs roamed? IMG_4742.gif

• Love
Reactions: Gottservant

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What if we proclaim the old word, behind Evolution.

Like it was discovered and given a "new" name, suggesting the possibility that it had an old undiscovered name?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What happens when it is as the Lord said of the believers "the Day is coming when you will look for the Son of Man, and will not find Him"?

Will Evolutionists not find Darwin?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think the parallel concept to "Resurrection" in Evolution, might be "Recoupment" - the idea that if your Evolution does not work, you may need to regather strength, to be ready to try again.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The world trusts its own strength, but there is a sense in which permitting lesser Evolution to recontend, even if it fails to begin with, makes Evolution stronger over all. I call it "giving a second wind, to Evolution that didn't previously make it".

This is the point of play, in the young - they find where more strength will likely come, without being forced to accept that and nothing else.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As hard as it is to understand, I think there may be a quietness and confidence, to Evolutionism. Quietness in Evolution being passed on to the next generation, and confidence that their own understanding (of Evolution) is enough. Jesus said "if you being evil give good gifts to your children, how much more will God give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him" - I think that is dependable truth, right there! Evolutionists, will give good gifts to their children; God will bless those Evolutionists that come to Him.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is also a sense, in which Jesus prevents "Evolutionist Gentiles" from 'falling behind' - that is, Jesus keeps people moving with the signs of the times. When we don't change into something other than human, but our humanity improves, those who are waiting for humanity to change 'miss out' until someone condescends to bring them up to speed (on what the current interpretation, of the current humanity is).

There is wisdom in this, in the sense that if people keep being saved from themselves, eventually they will come to trust the Lord. I do not say 'the Lord's Evolution' because the Lord does not change into anything else (never has, never will). The Lord is a lamb, resonating with change, but never succumbing to the desire to be anything different. How "Evolutionist Gentiles" will handle this, I do not know. If they are divided against themselves, they may resolve to trust the Lord a little together and count Evolution by numbers a great thing - but it is completely in the Lord's hands if they ever reach this point (a sort of reverse Tower of Babel, if you will).

In reality, all you have to ask, is "where does every Evolution of a species land?" The answer is always "with the species". But there is a sense in which the possibility of play, over this, is its own strength. I'm not sure how to master it, that's all! What are your thoughts, should we prolong play between species, in order to garner the greater Evolution? Or does straying from the path, confuse the fool, or some such crazy thing? The Devil does not want to be done out of a meal altogether, come what fool may! I think I will pray about this...

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think I may have made a little progress, with the idea that: you can have multiple adaptations, to a single pressure. In other words, adapting your design to something else, is not needed, to be contentiously "fit". Your fitness is given by what you do with your design, as it is (not as it "will" be). You can have the right adaptations now, you don't need to wait until the right pressure comes along.

What this does, is open the way for adaptations to be predictive, not merely compunctive. You can adapt in a way that gets you survival, then work out an adaptation on top of that, that gets you flourishing (not merely survival). Your adaptation does not have to be perfect at the outset, then abandoned because the context you find yourself in changes (without anticipation that it will change, because you already have the only compunctive adaptation you are allowed). There is a refining, that takes place here - if you lean into it, you can get ahead of the curve!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Perhaps not what Evolutionist Gentiles will trust, but maybe something E.G's have to "accept", is that one generation does not strictly pass on (to the next generation) what has evolved - but also an abundance of what surrounds that 'Evolution' (which may prove useful to Evolution at a later point). Of ABC doors, 'A' might be the most evolved to begin with, but it will still pass on 'B' and possibly 'C' if it seems like they would yet strengthen Evolution, under different circumstances. This is the power of inexchangeable potential - it can be known beforehand that some adaptations will cause more suffering than good, yes, but also beforehand that some adaptations missed their chance for the simple fact that it was a chance. Indeed it may even be evident before the next generation, that subsequent generations are in a good position to evolve considerably!

In essence "Evolution is relative". The same humans that have found it impossible to ignore the questioning of their young, are the same ones that promise "things will get easier, things will get lighter". People are not abandoning their children, because a certain standard has been missed! God continues to have the best Vision for Humanity and those that apply themselves to it are able to overcome, in a great way. No one can promise they can fly, until someone invents the aero plane - then people wished they had! This is what it is, we hold off giving the best of Evolution to our young, because we know the time will come when they truly enjoy it, that it will save them a great deal - not just something in passing.

I think that's what I wish E.G.'s got: I haven't had my greatest Evolution yet, because my greater Evolution is still within me! As long as I have God's vision for my humanity, I will never be short of a more appropriate Evolution.

What do you think, are E.G.'s going to give in over this, or is there yet another way around?

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am so lost. Can you condense what you are saying, or simplify it somehow?
What is a Gentile Evolutionist?
[...]
A Gentile is someone who is not a Jew; A Gentile Evolutonists, is someone who is not a Jew, who believes in Evolution.

I am extending the Grace shown in Isaiah 11:10, specifically to Evolutionists.

Is that somebody that becomes Christian, and is in the process of sanctification? Or are you speaking of evolution, the process of starting from nothing to becoming men?
Is this drawing parallels between the two?
The problem is that Evolutionists are in denial, and think they can perfect themselves without God. I am taking a stand against Evolution, until they can give me evidence that they know what God says Evolution is. I believe that if Evolution is properly interpreted, it can still point to God. Just like a baby looks nothing like his father, but if he is allowed to grow up, then he does look like his father.

Last edited: