split from thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree.
But the Apostles, including the writers of the N.T. were not the ravenous wolves fore mentioned.
So, the N.T. is your guide.
Jesus Shepherds me and all of His sheep.

No one said the Apostles nor the writers of the N.T. were wolves at all.

They WARNED of the wolves... as written.... as posted..... and it happened as they said.

Reactions: Truther

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(moved/ split from other thread - I'm not sure if these are in order or not)
So thats your disagreement. I wish u had of just said this from the start.

The interpretation that the sons of God is not mine but that of most Christians.
My position is that I don't know if there is sex in heaven ok, so ur disagreement isn't with me...

So your suggesting that the "sons of God" are simply men and not angels... That is definitely possible, i had already considered that.
There is nothing that conclusively confirms that the Nephilim were another breed of humans or that the "sons of God" are angels

Jo, im not claiming to know any truth in this matter. I have said this from the start. Please stop making such false assumptions

You don't remember what your disagreeing about. So all this hostile attack for nothing...
Please brother, im not here to get into hostile arguments, especially over nothing...

May Gods peace be with you

No assumptions on my part - I read your posts...
You show in these two below (and more probably) posts that you believe the false traditions/ myths.
As I posted correctly, I never posted that anything in Genesis (Bereshit) was wrong or at all untruthful.
Anyone who says Moses was wrong in writing as the Creator Directed, is themselves wrong.

You posted these, right ?>>>>

" Cristo Rei replied to the thread Romantic Love In Eternity?.
So ur saying there are more falsehoods than truths in the book of Genesis? Then how would u know which parts are true and which parts..."

"Cristo Rei replied to the thread Romantic Love In Eternity?.
Oh mate don't start this again pls, i asked a simple question. How do u know that Moses was dishonest while writing about the Nephilim?
Today at 8:07 AM"

There was no hostility except against the heresy / false traditions/ denigration of God's Word apparently attempted and postings against God's Word.
There are hundreds of threads - I go post by post.... and trying to remember all of them is un-necessary and un-helpful so far. I go by your posts and what God Reveals to me in posting replies to you.

NO, and I quoted your post.... did you not agree with your own post, or later changed your mind ?

NO again,
you introduced your own beliefs or assumptions as a clear premise in your posted questions, and they were false.

It is always easier to block someone when you do not seek the truth.
Not my opinion it seems either - not just my observation either - as others on other threads or on this thread have told you the truth, and you did not receive it.

What do u mean by nice try? What do u think im trying to do?

Most Christians believe that the "sons of God" in Genesis 6 are angels...

So if angels from heaven can make love then it's possible that everyone in heaven can make love.
What is the OP about??? Love in heaven... So whats the problem here?

For the tenth time i ask, what beliefs did i introduce??? U are unable to show me this... Ur assuming, making false allegations...

Again, they are questions. Not assertions... You have problems mate seriously

oy.... it looks like we did it more.... I posted in a different new thread, and then just thought we were going there, but the posts here I replied to I did not realize were still in this thread ----
I'm going to 'copy' quick and self - delete...

sorry for the distraction again...

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hope this moved right ! (enough of the posts above)
oy.... it looks like we did it more.... I posted in a different new thread, and then just thought we were going there, but the posts here I replied to I did not realize were still in this thread ----
I'm going to 'copy' quick and self - delete...

sorry for the distraction again...

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
okay, this might be all "moved"
Now your saying all scripture is truth after u said that most of Genesis is false so i have no idea what ur on about

What i posted was this quote from Genesis 6:1-4
When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Your disagreement is with the Word. I am simply quoting the Word

quote me.
(you either have me mixed up with another poster, or you are not telling the truth)
True - though - from all of your posts and who you trust accordingly, you have no idea of truth...

I agree with all of God's Word.

But practically nothing of yours. (you are the one differing )

see - right on time - another error from you. (if you mean angels can procreate a way they were not made to, with someone not of their kind, contrary to what God says , by mis-interpreting sons of God to mean angels and women had babies, which is worse than a fable and is contrary to all God's Word and all God's Plan and all God's Purpose) .

Do u believe in the Nephilim? If not then u don't believe the Word

Ok now your making some sense at least.
Who are the "sons of God"?
The widely held interpretation is that their angels. But are they?

@Joseph77
If u read my first post then you should know that my conclusion was uncertain and inconclusive.
So what exactly are you disagreeing about???

I don't remember right now - whose teachings do you go along with / what group ?

A lot of interpretation that is false is held to be true by multitudes.

If someone looks to find it, the Biblical Truth is clear on some sites that show as once people knew without so much confusion and so many deceived, that only men "got for themselves wives" and had babies (the wives had the babies, not the men) ....

You believe a false myth about them. I believe what God Reveals about who they are/ were.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Cristo Rei said: ↑

Now your saying all scripture is truth after u said that most of Genesis is false so i have no idea what ur on about"

This EITHER is your assumption / belief that what you believe about Genesis is true, when it is not,
since I posted what is truth , and you claim falsely I said Genesis is false (according to what - your false beliefs, not according to truth) ...

So yes, you have no idea what I'm on about - posting the truth , in contrast to your either unknown, or false beliefs....