Sports

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Josho. I will tunnel into the Sydney Opera House and watch the game on a free live feed using my VPN from Florida. Well on second thought, it will be Saturday 3 am over here. Might have to find an OZ online station/site to replay it for me early Saturday, local Florida EST.

Reactions: Josho

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Women's Olympic soccer
NZ 1 USA 6.......NZ got slaughtered...out played...NZ ran out of ideas and steam

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Australian girls unlucky against Sweden in football. Two bad calls from the ref, one would have meant a spot penalty if called. And a spot penalty missed by Australia. Played well, but tough result, 4-2. Got the skills to do okay. Point differential could see them through... Although the result from the US V NZ won't help that.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In 1998 New Zealand lost all games in the Tri Nations series, and Australia went on to take the Bledisloe Cup, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

It's time for another 5 peat, for Australia ;)
So Josho, you will feel the need then for some comfort and take the cobwebs off these ancient tapes and replay the good ole days all over again, after the 1st game is lost in August? .....:D:cool:

Reactions: Brakelite and Josho

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In 1998 New Zealand lost all games in the Tri Nations series, and Australia went on to take the Bledisloe Cup, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

It's time for another 5 peat, for Australia ;)

I know uh... Its time to show these Kiwi's who the big boss is... @Backlit @APAK :p

Hang on a sec... I forgot that Rugby Australia is too interested in LGBT issues instead of rugby... :rolleyes:
Therefore... The All Blacks will flog us i reckon... Again...:oops:

Reactions: APAK and Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know uh... Its time to show these Kiwi's who the big boss is... @Backlit @APAK :p

Hang on a sec... I forgot that Rugby Australia is too interested in LGBT issues instead of rugby... :rolleyes:

Hmm, that was a massive mistake to get rid of the best player at the time Israel Folau.

We can still dream though. :p

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi @Rita I must say I don't follow sports much...
I can’t seem to muster up any enthusiasm for the olympics or any other sports at the moment - other things going on xx

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho

I watched some of last week's match between the lions and the tigers...
I wasn't impressed by Brisbane. They don't look like a premiership team

Reactions: Josho

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wallabies can kneel for the All Blacks when they do their Haka at the start of their game. They already know the inevitable, the outcome, so why not get their humble pie before the game starts. No kneeling for any BLM or any LGBT++ cause though. All political and only the deranged and simpletons fall for it.