• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh goodness.....you crack me up. You protest the Catholic Church AND you protest against other Protestant denominations, but you don't want to be called a PROTESTant? o_O
Aaaaand you're just going to continue to ignore why, right? Conveniently leaving out what I said in order to ridicule and demonize my argument is not fair and is downright evil.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here, maybe you'll understand it if you just read the words of the Apostle Paul about that for yourself:

"13until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God, as we mature to the full measure of the stature of Christ." Ephesians 4:13
Can you see it?
We're not all at the same place of unity in the knowledge of the Son of God.
You say that's the sign of a false religion/church. Paul says that's the way it is in the church and we're all working our way toward unity of knowledge and maturity in Christ, and all according to God's design. You say that's not God's design. You say that's the sign of a false church.
And Peter was really Satan: He turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men.”

Can you see it? Can you see how anyone can take Scripture out of context and make it sound like something it isn't?

Read the passages BEFORE and AFTER that passage Ferris. Put it in CONTEXT. How can The Church no longer be tossed to and fro and blown about by every wind of doctrine, by people’s trickery, by their craftiness in deceitful scheming and speak the truth Ferris? By listening to a person who has been a Christian for 1 year and their interpretation of Scripture? No, of course not. The Church stays strong in the truth by obeying the elders of The Church of which we are to obey and who are worthy of double honor and who have been chosen by the Holy Spirit (Acts 20:28)? Soooooooo IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT MATURITY LEVEL YOU ARE AT FERRIS....it DOES NOT change THE TRUTH or the TEACHING of THE CHURCH!

It does not matter if a person who has been a Christian and has been studying the bible for 1 year is not in the same place of unity in the knowledge of the Son of God as a person who has been studying for 50 years and is an elder in the church. The Truth is the Truth! If that person who has been in the church for one year starts causing division and denies the Truth what, according to Scripture, what are we to do with them Ferris? I have pointed this out to you in previous post(s) so it shouldn't be hard to figure out.

Also, I have never said that not all being in the same place of unity is a sign of a false religion/church....goodness gracious. Stop lying about me.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have told me several times Ferris. But what you have told me is not very clear that is why I do not get what you are saying.

What exactly do your elders do when they "rule the affairs of a congregation"? Do they make sure the bills are paid, put a schedule is on display of who is going to clean the church that week, vote on who is worthy to be a deacon, perform baptisms etc etc? Is THAT what they do that you are to obey them over? If they tell you it is your turn to clean the church, you are to obey them?

How are your elders worthy of double honor? What do the elders in your church do Ferris?
Those who teach the doctrine of the WORD . specially those who do so .
All elders get treated well and good and worthy of double honor . BUT SPECIALLY those who teach the DOCTRINE , THE WORD .
But its been a tough job finding those who would do such a thing . TOO many teach NOT THE WORD but rather
what their leaders taught them and their teachings actually contradict the word .
Too many teach the teachings of their denomination . NOT the pure and holy teachings of CHRIST and of the apostles
THOUGH MANY try and claim they do . No , their doctrines prove they dont . Anyone can make the claim
that what they teach is true and agrees to the doctrine of Christ and the apostels . BUT IT DONT MAKE IT SO .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Protestant leaders know how to twist doctrine every bit as much as the CC did and does .
TIME FOR BIBLES . The DAY of the LORD does approach and know man knows his own hour either .
LEARN THAT JESUS , LEARN THOSE APOSTELS and LET GOD BE TRUE but every man tested PEROID .
and by PEROID you all already know what i mean , END OF DISCUSSION . TOO many folks try and act
as though they follow the truth inspired in said bible , YET NOT TOO MANY DO and not too many
will try and just get folks BACK INTO THAT BIBLE so as they can learn for themselves . BUT REMEMBER
i loved the people and if we say WE FOLLOW CHRIST , IF WE SAY the BIBLE IS TRUE , IF WE SAY we are HIS
WE BETTER MAKE SURE WE ARE . OPEN BIBLES and start learning .

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BUT SPECIALLY those who teach the DOCTRINE , THE WORD .
But its been a tough job finding those who would do such a thing . TOO many teach NOT THE WORD but rather
what their leaders taught them and their teachings actually contradict the word .
According to WHO? YOU?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to WHO? YOU?
What you dont seem to get is this .
You have no problem believing the truth i bring is false
You have no problem believing that men have led the protestant realm astray .
YET you dont seem to be able to see it in your own church .
My advice is , You dont have to take my word as thus sayeth the LORD
and i sure dont take the protestant realms teachers as thus sayeth the LORD
I TEST ALL MEN against THE WORD . YOU test only by what YOUR CHURCH has taught you is true .
GUESS what so do many protestants . BOTH SIDES GET DECIEVED DOING THAT .
JUST saying . LEARN THAT BIBLE FOR YOU and THEN let us discuss .

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aaaaand you're just going to continue to ignore why, right? Conveniently leaving out what I said in order to ridicule and demonize my argument is not fair and is downright evil.
It is "evil" to state the fact that you protest Catholic AND Protestant denominations teachings? Hmmmm.......

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't leave out the important distinguishing factor between the corruption of your denomination and the corruption of Protestant/non-Catholic denominations! Start being fair and honest! If you have to, go back to what I posted to see what that is.
I completely get what you are saying Ferris. YOU and YOUR men are not corrupt. The men of The Church and the Protestant denominations that you don't belong to are corrupt. I hear you loud and clear ferris.....

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you dont seem to get is this .
You have no problem believing the truth i bring is false
You have no problem believing that men have led the protestant realm astray .
YET you dont seem to be able to see it in your own church .
My advice is , You dont have to take my word as thus sayeth the LORD
and i sure dont take the protestant realms teachers as thus sayeth the LORD
I TEST ALL MEN against THE WORD . YOU test only by what YOUR CHURCH has taught you is true .
GUESS what so do many protestants . BOTH SIDES GET DECIEVED DOING THAT .
JUST saying . LEARN THAT BIBLE FOR YOU and THEN let us discuss .
I can plainly see that there are corrupt (sinful) men in The Church, my church. That does not make the doctrine/dogma of The Church corrupt. If that were true then the church you attend would be putting out corrupt doctrine/dogma because the men in your church are corrupt (sinful) also! You do realize that...Don't you?

I know that YOU test all men against THE WORD. YOU test them and if their interpretation of Scripture does not match up with YOUR interpretation then they are wrong, and YOU are right. You will never be "DECIEVED". Right?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can plainly see that there are corrupt (sinful) men in The Church, my church. That does not make the doctrine/dogma of The Church corrupt. If that were true then the church you attend would be putting out corrupt doctrine/dogma because the men in your church are corrupt (sinful) also! You do realize that...Don't you?

I know that YOU test all men against THE WORD. YOU test them and if their interpretation of Scripture does not match up with YOUR interpretation then they are wrong, and YOU are right. You will never be "DECIEVED". Right?
The doctine of the CC has become corrupt . It has been for centuries .
As for the protestant realm , Its been a tough find to find some that even teach the whole rightly divided truth .
Even the few who once taught truly , NO LONGER DO . ITS a mad house within the entire realm of christendom .
AND i will have no part in its unity nor its sin embracing false love , nor its pope francis led and protestant led
many path lie to GOD . THEY CAN KEEP IT ALL . I am going out on the orignial life saving gospel
that one must truly BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST to be saved . NOT this fairy tale of all inclusion delusion led by pope francis
and sadly more and more daily within the protestant sold out realm .
Call me a bible believing JESUS FOLLOWING ONLY CHRISTAIN . BUT CALL ME SAVED .
Too many men desired power and control and now we see the largest unification of a religous sytem
that is uniting all to be as one, ONLY IT AINT UNDER GOD , IT AINT UNDER CHRIST . that is FOR SURE and FOR CERTAIN .
And i will have no part in its unity and false love either .

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I completely get what you are saying Ferris. YOU and YOUR men are not corrupt. The men of The Church and the Protestant denominations that you don't belong to are corrupt. I hear you loud and clear ferris.
I don't think you do.
In general, the non-Catholic denominations are not corrupt UNTO DEATH.
Do you understand what that means?
The Catholic church as an institution has been corrupted UNTO DEATH.

There are things a church can believe that are 'corrupt' and it does not amount to the difference between spiritual life and death. But there are things you can not be corrupted in and still be alive. The Catholic church's erroneous beliefs about justification/salvation are sins unto death.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

even a broke clock is right twice a day , Even the CC has some truths , Even the protestant realm does
heck even the muslims and buddist and athiest does . BUT I SURE as heck aint following them either .
The whole truth and nothing but the truth . NOW THAT i can cling too .

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
even a broke clock is right twice a day , Even the CC has some truths , Even the protestant realm does
heck even the muslims and buddist and athiest does . BUT I SURE as heck aint following them either .
The whole truth and nothing but the truth . NOW THAT i can cling too .
Yup, YOU know the truth and everyone else is just a broken clock. Cling to that fantasy :goodj:

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think you do.
In general, the non-Catholic denominations are not corrupt UNTO DEATH.
Do you understand what that means?
The Catholic church as an institution has been corrupted UNTO DEATH.

There are things a church can believe that are 'corrupt' and it does not amount to the difference between spiritual life and death. But there are things you can not be corrupted in and still be alive. The Catholic church's erroneous beliefs about justification/salvation are sins unto death.
You crack me up...

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The doctine of the CC has become corrupt . It has been for centuries .
As for the protestant realm , Its been a tough find to find some that even teach the whole rightly divided truth .
Even the few who once taught truly , NO LONGER DO . ITS a mad house within the entire realm of christendom .
Riiiiigggghhhhttt! And your doctrine isn't corrupt! Ask @Ferris Bueller if he thinks your doctrine isn't corrupt. The two of you think everyone else is corrupt, including each other, and YOU are the only ones that are not corrupt. The two of you crack me up....

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Riiiiigggghhhhttt! And your doctrine isn't corrupt! Ask @Ferris Bueller if he thinks your doctrine isn't corrupt. The two of you think everyone else is corrupt, including each other, and YOU are the only ones that are not corrupt. The two of you crack me up....
You haven't been paying attention, lol.

We're learning and growing up into the truth.
You? You're stuck in the error of the Catholic church. You have no hope of ever learning anything beyond what your men tell you is the truth. None. They hold you hostage to their error by telling you that you can't be saved or stay saved without them. We on the other hand have a direct connection to God the Father and Jesus the Son through our faith.