Spotting the Heretic

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But let's make it personal....I am not sure what your denomination or doctrines of beliefs are but if they are opposite or contradict mine should I ban you? Well that would be imposing my beliefs upon you and everyone else on the forum who believes as you do....
We are not a church or denomination......we are simply an online community where believers can visit and discuss various topics.

Ok, lets keep it personal.
As i said, a Mod on a "christian forum" has as their first responsibility, .what?
Its not the TOS.
Its God.
He's your first responsibility....so, if you look at it from that point of view, then, your job, first and foremost would be to protect the young believer.
As the last thing you want is for a "christian forum" to be an only trap that destroys the faith of new-young believers., and the mods are held accountable fo for this situation, if it exists.
And that is why, you have to take a close look at what is being taught, and if it is going to harm the faith of a new believer, then let that be banned.

"well behold, is teaching a new convert that they can lose their salvation, harming them"?
What do you think?

Is teaching them that God chose them for Heaven, but not their mother, or their Grandmother, harming a new convert?
What do you think?

So, not everything is difficult to figure out, or to recognize.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So you spot a heretic and what do you do about it? NONCONFORMIST

I write 40 or 50 threads here so far, trying to help them, but moreso, to help the non-heretics from becoming infected by them.

That's what im doing so far, and of course i have responded to hundreds and hundreds of posts written to me by heretics, and my return posts are generally teaching posts, that the heretic is going to ignore, but the non hereitc is going to read and contemplate, and THAT is what makes the heretic useful to me.
They allow me to show the real believers how they sound, what they say, how they think, and how the twist verses if they even know any at all.
Did you ever read that NY Times Best Seller..."Useful Idiots"?
So, it's kinda like that...
They are useful.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Believers as well as Unbelievers take advantage of their freedom from time to time.They DO Sin..

They do not.
They commit works of the Flesh.
"SIN" is not found "under Grace", because Christ has redeemed the Born again from it.
So, you are talking about "fornication", and you classify it as "sin", and it is, if you are an unbeliever who is fornicating.
If you are a Born Again, who is doing this, then its a "work of the FLESH"..... not a "sin".

Galatians 5

19 Now the works of the FLESH are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication....

To do this, as a believer, you are violating this....>"use not your LIBERTY (in Christ) for an Occasion to the FLESH"..

So, not a sin, but an "occasion to the FLesh".........Galatians 5 = fornication, = a work of the FLESH.

This deed is a "sin", has this TITLE, when the law has the authority to define it, as such.
"we are not under the LAW, we are UNDER GRACE =. its a work of the FLESH

Galatians 5. = "works of the flesh". = "fornication".

If you are an unbeliever, then its a SIN, because you are under the law, and you are DEFINED by its terms.

If you are born again, then "Christ has REDEEMED you from the CURSE of the Law", and the Law can't define what you do, according to its authority.
This is why you are a SINNER if you are under the Law, and you are a SAINT if you are under Grace.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They do not.
They commit works of the Flesh.
"SIN" is not found "under Grace", because Christ has redeemed the Born again from it.
So, you are talking about "fornication", and you classify it as "sin", and it is, if you are an unbeliever who is fornicating.
If you are a Born Again, who is doing this, then its a "work of the FLESH"..... not a "sin".

Galatians 5

19 Now the works of the FLESH are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication....

To do this, as a believer, you are violating this....>"use not your LIBERTY (in Christ) for an Occasion to the FLESH"..

So, not a sin, but an "occasion to the FLesh".........Galatians 5 = fornication, = a work of the FLESH.

This deed is a "sin", has this TITLE, when the law has the authority to define it, as such.
"we are not under the LAW, we are UNDER GRACE =. its a work of the FLESH

Galatians 5. = "works of the flesh". = "fornication".

If you are an unbeliever, then its a SIN, because you are under the law, and you are DEFINED by its terms.

If you are born again, then "Christ has REDEEMED you from the CURSE of the Law", and the Law can't define what you do, according to its authority.
This is why you are a SINNER if you are under the Law, and you are a SAINT if you are under Grace.

Suits me....whatever one chooses to call it....I am just glad that No matter how one chooses to address these things ( they would ALL be under the Heading Of “ Falling Short, I think) ....the Vital thing to realize is that whether they be called —Sins ....Trespasses .....Screw- UPS......Boo Boos ,etc.....they were nailed to the Cross and Gid has forgotten them....that is what I prefer to dwell on....
I know that you are passionate about this issue , but I don’t have a dog in this fight .... I understand where you are coming from and I admire your Passion — I just have other things I choose I prefer to specialize in....mainly being a Pit Bull when it comes to Leaven and Legalism and “Lucky Repentance” for Salvation....my heart’s desire is to get people to Rest in the Gospel Of GRACE PLUS NOTHInG and become “ Free Men in Christ” .....living Life to it’s Fullest....Rejecting Religion , Living “ The Abundant Life” That Jesus Promised
I see the Word “ Joy” all over the place in the Bible .....I live that Joyful Life.....Everyday.The Truth is, If I we’re any happier— if my life were any more Joyful...... I seriously don’t think I could stand it! I am dead Serious.Some things only “ Live” when you give them away. Joy is like that . So is Love . Love is the whole point of Christianity..... I ain’t got much to brag about when I look at my life. But I got “that”...... It trumps everything else . I hope this meandering post does
not come off as being too “syrupy”.... I think Believers and especially Newbies should never forget where this Walk Of Faith is leading to. If we Finish our Walk in the same manner that we started it —- Faith Plus Nothing ( assuming you started it right) ..... Christianity is the greatest, most exciting thing on this Planet ——- or as far as “ that” goes ..... “ Any” Planet! Lol..... God bless

I get a little carried away sometimes.....apologies for that .....

RogerDC

Jan 17, 2020
Forster
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We are justified from sin, that is, forever forgiven
Being justified does not mean all the sins we will ever commit are “forever forgiven”. Justification doesn’t apply to future sins. Justification is a moment-by-moment thing and justification can be lost due to loss of faith or “deadly” sins (1John 5:16). Justification, once gained, can be lost … and regained through repentance. Or it can be lost forever by not repenting.

A believer is INITIALLY justified by faith, but after that a believer must strive to keep God’s commandments to REMAIN justified. Hence, James 2:24 says we are not justified by faith alone, but by faith and works - works is simply obedience to God’s commandments.
and forever separated from it.
Wrong. Paul warns BELIEVERS in Gal 5 and 1Cor 6 that their sins can result in them not inheriting the kingdom of God. Paul warns BELIEVERS in Romans 6 that sin can “lead to death”.
And since our justification is based on Jesus' obedience and not mine, it cannot be added to, cannot be reduced by me.
Wrong. James 2:24 clearly contradicts you - you are not justified by faith alone, but by faith and "WORKS". What James means by "works" is obeying God's commandments.
I've trusted in Jesus, and now I have a new life in Him, and nothing will ever separate me from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus the Lord.
Wrong. Your sins (disobedience) can separate you from Christ, just as the disobedience of Adam and Eve separated them from God.
You must abide in Christ by keeping his commandments:
“If you keep my commandments you will abide in my love …. If a man does not abide in me, he is cast off as a branch and withers, and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire and burned … “ (John 15:6-10)

“All who keep His commandments abide in Him, and He in them.” (1John 3:24).

To “know” and to be “in” Christ is to keep his commandments:
“And by this we may be sure that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. He who says ‘I know Him’ but disobeys His commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him; but whoever keeps His word, in him truly love for God is perfected. By this we may (know) be sure that we are in Him …” (1John 2:3-5).
We have passed from death to life.
… only as long as we remain justified and abide in Christ. That verse (1John 5:13) does not mean we are eternally saved as soon as we first believe - it means we have ENTERED into life in Christ … or taken the first step TOWARDS eternal life … NOT that we have already been granted eternal life.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Clearly, in John 5:24 (kjv) we find that if I hear Jesus' words and believe on Him who sent Him, I have everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but have passed from death unto life.

RogerDC

Jan 17, 2020
Forster
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I believe that you are essentially saying “ Jesus Saves, But to STAY Saved, your Performance is what matters....you will not get into Heaven by Grace and Faith in the Blood Of Jesus “ Alone”. You must achieve a certain Standard. ( btw, that Standard , If one chooses to go the Behavior/Performance Route is PERFECTION.24/7. ) That is exactly what Paul would call a “ False Gospel”.
It’s not a “False Gospel” - James 2:26 says “faith without works is dead” - in other words, if you don’t obey God’s commandments, your faith is useless and won’t save you.
Where sin abounds, Grace does all the more abound
So God rewards disobedience and evil with more grace? If so, the more you sin, the more grace God will send you - therefore, since we are saved by grace, the best way to be saved is to sin as much as possible! I don't think so.
The Fornicator , you will be overjoyed to hear , is like any other Saved Believer, He has the Freedom to Sin, but WOE to any Fool that thinks a Believer can Sin and “ get away with it”. This Sinning Christian ( ring a bell? ) has opened himself up to “ Grieving the Holy Spirit” and He will receive a Punishment from God, a loss of assurance, a loss of Joy or he may suffer a loss of Rewards or he may be one of those that are very worried on Judgement Day.
Paul warns believers in Gal 5 and 1Cor 6 that their sins can result in them ending up in Hell, so your claim that a “Saved Believer” can lead a life of disobedience and evil and still go to Heaven is a dangerous delusion that is contradicted by scripture.
Furthermore, believers are not saved until after they die, judged by Christ and are granted eternal life - so there is no such thing as “saved believer” in this life.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sin is not imputed where there is no law; but it is still sin.
You can make anything sin, take your pick, is smoking a sin, is drinking a sin, to some it is to others it is not, if not being perfect for you is a sin, boy are you in a lot of trouble.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s not a “False Gospel” - James 2:26 says “faith without works is dead” - in other words, if you don’t obey God’s commandments, your faith is useless and won’t save you.

A man is not justified by keeping the law (Galatians 2:16, Romans 3:19-20).

If you think that you are justified by keeping God's commandments, then you don't really know yourself.

In Galatians 6:13, Paul makes it clear that even those who were sticklers for the law couldn't keep it.

And that in the route of law-keeping, doing it 24/7 is what is required, is a biblically viable statement (Galatians 3:10, James 2:10, Matthew 5:48)

So God rewards disobedience and evil with more grace? If so, the more you sin, the more grace God will send you - therefore, since we are saved by grace, the best way to be saved is to sin as much as possible! I don't think so.

That is the logical misstep that some might make from reading the end of Romans 5...and Paul deals with it at the beginning of Romans 6.

Nevertheless it is a logical misstep...which means that the reasoning leading up to it is viable.

Paul warns believers in Gal 5 and 1Cor 6 that their sins can result in them ending up in Hell, so your claim that a “Saved Believer” can lead a life of disobedience and evil and still go to Heaven is a dangerous delusion that is contradicted by scripture.

It is given as a hypothetical situation.

That the blood of Christ is efficacious to cover over the worst of sins is a given in God's word. That being said, the blood does not only justify (Romans 5:9); it sanctifies (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29, 1 John 1:7).

It cannot do one without also doing the other.

Furthermore, believers are not saved until after they die, judged by Christ and are granted eternal life - so there is no such thing as “saved believer” in this life.

John 5:24 (kjv) would tell us differently. Also 1 John 5:13 and Romans 8:16.

Jhn 5:24, Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Clearly, the person who hears Jesus' words and believes on Him who sent Him, shall not come into condemnation but has passed from death unto everlasting life.

You can make anything sin, take your pick, is smoking a sin, is drinking a sin, to some it is to others it is not, if not being perfect for you is a sin, boy are you in a lot of trouble.

Lol. I am not in any trouble; for I am redeemed through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. I don't have to be perfect because He lived a perfect life on my behalf and then died on the Cross to take the penalty for my sins.

And as for smoking and/or drinking being a sin, I go by this rule:

1Co 6:12, All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

And this one:

1Co 10:23, All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being justified does not mean all the sins we will ever commit are “forever forgiven”. Justification doesn’t apply to future sins. Justification is a moment-by-moment thing and justification can be lost due to loss of faith or “deadly” sins (1John 5:16). Justification, once gained, can be lost … and regained through repentance. Or it can be lost forever by not repenting.

A believer is INITIALLY justified by faith, but after that a believer must strive to keep God’s commandments to REMAIN justified. Hence, James 2:24 says we are not justified by faith alone, but by faith and works - works is simply obedience to God’s commandments.Wrong. Paul warns BELIEVERS in Gal 5 and 1Cor 6 that their sins can result in them not inheriting the kingdom of God. Paul warns BELIEVERS in Romans 6 that sin can “lead to death”.Wrong. James 2:24 clearly contradicts you - you are not justified by faith alone, but by faith and "WORKS". What James means by "works" is obeying God's commandments.Wrong. Your sins (disobedience) can separate you from Christ, just as the disobedience of Adam and Eve separated them from God.
“If you keep my commandments you will abide in my love …. If a man does not abide in me, he is cast off as a branch and withers, and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire and burned … “ (John 15:6-10)

“And by this we may be sure that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. He who says ‘I know Him’ but disobeys His commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him; but whoever keeps His word, in him truly love for God is perfected. By this we may (know) be sure that we are in Him …” (1John 2:3-5).
… only as long as we remain justified and abide in Christ. That verse (1John 5:13) does not mean we are eternally saved as soon as we first believe - it means we have ENTERED into life in Christ … or taken the first step TOWARDS eternal life … NOT that we have already been granted eternal life.
Christ's only commandment in 1 John 3:23 is to believe on His name and to love one another as He gave us commandment.

The first is the only real requirement for salvation; and the second is the result of salvation (see Galatians 3:14, Romans 5:5).

Christ also gives some of the scriptures that you have listed above, as a law; and we find in Romans 3:20 that by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Therefore I say unto you that if you do not love other people perfectly with an agape love, you have come short of the glory of the Lord.

For that is His commandment.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A believer is INITIALLY justified by faith, but after that a believer must strive to keep God’s commandments to REMAIN justified. Hence, James 2:24 says we are not justified by faith alone, but by faith and works - works is simply obedience to God’s commandments.Wrong. Paul warns BELIEVERS in Gal 5 and 1Cor 6 that their sins can result in them not inheriting the kingdom of God. Paul warns BELIEVERS in Romans 6 that sin can “lead to death”.Wrong. James 2:24 clearly contradicts you - you are not justified by faith alone, but by faith and "WORKS". What James means by "works" is obeying God's commandments.Wrong. Your sins (disobedience) can separate you from Christ, just as the disobedience of Adam and Eve separated them from God.

Two “Commandments”......#1 Believe. #2 Love. 1John 3:23
Nobody ever does even “ these” two simple things to the extent that they should.....God’s Grace has that covered if you are a Believer ....” By GRACE you are Saved....”
Love God and Live as you please ....put on your “ Thinking Cap”—— you are “ Living as you Please, anyway.....The “ Love God “ Part ain’t ever gonna happen until you REST in Pauls Gospel Of Grace...the Gospel that assures you that you can NEVER lose your Salvation, because When Satan, the Accuser, brings up your Sins on Judgement Day , God will say, “ What Sins? I don’t remember them”

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, to know Jesus is just that, you happen to know the Man.

Now . . if you do, you'll do what He wants you to do.

BUT . . . you don't know Him by obeying Him. That's the cart before the horse.

To know and be in Christ is to be reborn, to be in relationship. Then . . . comes what you do.

Much love!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You seem to have an unbiblical view of justification. Justification (imputed righteousness) is a one-time act of God, and it is never reversed. To be justified means to be declared righteous, and the basis of justification is (1) God's grace and (2) the finished work of Christ for our redemption. But only those who obey the Gospel are justified. That includes (1) repentance toward God and (2) faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5)

Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all (Rom 4:16)

And therefore it was imputed to him [Abraham] for righteousness. Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him; But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification. (Rom 4:22-25)

This does not mean that Christians must not address their present sins or fail to examine themselves. In fact those who have received the grace of God must live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world (Titus 2:11,12)

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quit the Bible-babble and try to think logically instead. To overcome the temptation we must use "self effort", which is using our free will to say "No" to sin. Grace empowers us to overcome temptation more easily, but we still use our free will when we say “No”. Without using our free will (“self effort”), we cannot obey God’s commandments.
Try just looking to Jesus, and see if He delivers you from the power of temptation and sin.

Stop fighting, stop condemning yourself, stop telling yourself that if you do ________ He won't love you, or accept you, or you'll be punished, or that you can't help yourself, of course you can't! He does it for you!

Look to Jesus to become free, then rejoice in your deliveranced from that which held you!

Much love!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Suits me....whatever one chooses to call it....I am just glad that No matter how one chooses to address these things ( they would ALL be under the Heading Of “ Falling Short, I think) ....the Vital thing to realize is that whether they be called —Sins ....Trespasses .....Screw- UPS......Boo Boos ,etc.....they were nailed to the Cross and Gid has forgotten them....that is what I prefer to dwell on....
I know that you are passionate about this issue , but I don’t have a dog in this fight .... I understand where you are coming from and I admire your Passion — I just have other things I choose I prefer to specialize in....mainly being a Pit Bull when it comes to Leaven and Legalism and “Lucky Repentance” for Salvation....my heart’s desire is to get people to Rest in the Gospel Of GRACE PLUS NOTHInG and become “ Free Men in Christ” .....living Life to it’s Fullest....Rejecting Religion , Living “ The Abundant Life” That Jesus Promised
I see the Word “ Joy” all over the place in the Bible .....I live that Joyful Life.....Everyday.The Truth is, If I we’re any happier— if my life were any more Joyful...... I seriously don’t think I could stand it! I am dead Serious.Some things only “ Live” when you give them away. Joy is like that . So is Love . Love is the whole point of Christianity..... I ain’t got much to brag about when I look at my life. But I got “that”...... It trumps everything else . I hope this meandering post does
not come off as being too “syrupy”.... I think Believers and especially Newbies should never forget where this Walk Of Faith is leading to. If we Finish our Walk in the same manner that we started it —- Faith Plus Nothing ( assuming you started it right) ..... Christianity is the greatest, most exciting thing on this Planet ——- or as far as “ that” goes ..... “ Any” Planet! Lol..... God bless

I get a little carried away sometimes.....apologies for that .....

Thank you.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so we are all condemned.

This response indicates to me that you have no concept of what the gospel of Jesus Christ is all about.

I would suggest spending a little time meditating on what it says in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, or Ephesians 2:8-9, or Titus 3:4-7, or Romans 4:1-8.

There is no condemnation for them who are in Christ Jesus (John 5:24 (kjv), Romans 8:1a).

Jesus died for you, man.

The only way you are condemned therefore, is if you are trusting in your works / performance / law-keeping / obedience to save you.

What you need is a paradigm shift.

If you are trusting in your works, you will never make it: your works are never good enough to get you into heaven.

But Jesus, lived a perfect life on your behalf and then went and died on the Cross to take the penalty for your sin.

In this, there is a divine exchange: your sins for His righteousness.

God poured out His wrath against your sins on Christ; and His favour that He had toward Christ over His perfect life, He imputes it unto you.

All you need to do in order to be saved is to receive this as a free gift.

RECEIVE IT.

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodBought 1953

RogerDC

Jan 17, 2020
Forster
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You seem to have an unbiblical view of justification. Justification (imputed righteousness) is a one-time act of God, and it is never reversed. To be justified means to be declared righteous, and the basis of justification is (1) God's grace and (2) the finished work of Christ for our redemption. But only those who obey the Gospel are justified. That includes (1) repentance toward God and (2) faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:5)

Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all (Rom 4:16)

And therefore it was imputed to him [Abraham] for righteousness. Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him; But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification. (Rom 4:22-25)

This does not mean that Christians must not address their present sins or fail to examine themselves. In fact those who have received the grace of God must live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world (Titus 2:11,12)
Sorry, but our argument fails on account of being illogical, not to mention being unscriptural. You say justification is “a one-time act of God and is never reversed … only those who obey the Gospel are justified”, but then you argue that after being once-and-forever justified, a Christian “must live soberly, righteously and godly in this present world.” No, there is no “must” - if justification is once-and-forever, the justified-forever Christian does not have to “live soberly, righteously and godly in this present world”.

According to your theology, after having been once-and-forever justified, a Christian can then live a life filled with all sorts of evil and sin and still be “justified” - because according to you, justification “is never reversed”.
So having been justified by “obeying the Gospel”, the justified-Christian can then disobey the Gospel and still be justified. In fact, according to you, the once-and-forever justified Christian can even lose his faith and still be justified. That is absurd.

According to you, if a serial killer, for example, comes to Christ and repents of his sins, he is justified forever ... but then having been (supposedly) justified forever, he can lose his faith, return to being serial killer … and still be justified forever. Your theology doesn’t add up.

Obviously, justification is NOT once-and-forever - it is CONDITIONAL - a Christian is justified ONLY IF HE OBEYS THE GOSPEL. If he disobeys the gospel, he can lose his justification.
So what you should have said is, “those who have received the grace of God must live soberly, righteously and godly in this present world to REMAIN JUSTIFIED.” Paul makes this clear when he warns believers in Gal 5 and 1Cor 6 that their sins can result in them not inheriting the kingdom of God - he also warns believers in Romans 6 that their sins can “lead to death”.
To be justified means to be declared righteous
Being “declared righteous” does not mean being declared eternally justified and eternally saved. You can go from being “declared righteous” to being “declared un-righteous”. Abraham was “declared righteous”, but later God tested his faith by commanding him to sacrifice his son Isaac. So obviously, being “declared righteous” in not the end of the story - it is only the beginning of the story. Being justified in not the end of the story - it is only the beginning of the story. Having been initially justified, you must REMAIN justified by faith and righteous living (aka, faith and works).