Staying On Topic

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Everyone Please try to stay on topic We are making a concerted effort to try keep threads on topic We have been very lax in letting threads go every which way and its hard for anyone to follow when threads are read later. People click on a topic to read that topic ...not everything under the sun you guys want to discuss ... We would appreciate all your cooperation in this .... If a topic leads to new question on another topic start a new thread on the new topic and we will discuss it there. Thanks

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I dont want anyone to worry about this just give it your best If I think we are getting to far off I will remind you We are guilty of this including myself one subject leads to another and so on its just If your aware a whole new question comes up or you are getting lost following one thing because its lead to another say something we can end one topic and start a new one. This is for your benifit as well keeping the site some what orderly so feel free to remind each other its easy to forget about when your involved in a subject.