Stuck And Still waiting

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My situation keeps getting me. I'm not able to do other things to take my mind off of my living situation, and I'm limited and not effective in the state of Florida. The family betrayal that happened to me did a lot of damage to me. If I'm kept in Florida another year I'm going to be very mad at God.

I'm trying to hang on. But the circumstance of me being here is so overwhelming. I do remember that God let me know this is going to end. But I'm still having a hard time because of what I said about the circumstance. It's likely the devil is causing me to doubt and have unbelief in God delivering on my desire, causing confusion. I guess I need prayer against Satan causing doubt and unbelief in God.

God has reminded me of a girl I met in the past. Well, I can't do anything unless I go back to the state I was forced to leave. Which makes me mad. If I don't get to see her again then I want another girl.