• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It all came under the blood the moment we said. Christ I am yours". Israel only painted the blood on the door lintels once, it was enough for God. Christ died on the cross once, it was enough for God, He isnt doing it again, but if it makes ones feel clean there is no problem.
Perhaps we can make a one-time confession to the Lord, saying that I agree with Him concerning everything that He says in my life is sin, that it is sin and that I have committed it; from the perspective of the Omniscience of the Father, concerning past, present, and future sins. Such a thing would surely bring about forgiveness for all sins in a person's life; for it takes Psalms 51:3 into account.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Perhaps we can make a one-time confession to the Lord, saying that I agree with Him concerning everything that He says in my life is sin, that it is sin and that I have committed it; from the perspective of the Omniscience of the Father, concerning past, present, and future sins. Such a thing would surely bring about forgiveness for all sins in a person's life; for it takes Psalms 51:3 into account.
Oh how we limit God so, when God says it is done it is done, closed, ended, finished, over, complete. He is not like a man who has to keep going back to fix things He missed.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do think that when we are saved, we are forgiven positionally before the Father; and that we confess our sins in order to restore fellowship when it becomes broken by sin (see Isaiah 59:2).

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Threads are not written to unbelievers.
This is pretty obvious, as even you could figure it out.
The question is...... you are a person who is sinning and repenting, and you are not able to stop.
Would it not be smarter to put into practice what im teaching, instead of defying Paul when he told you that if you walk in the flesh you wont sin?

You figure that out....
So, when you insult people like this, it's not a sin. I guess that's convenient for you, anyway.
Why should I stop committing carnal deeds if they aren't sins? I'm not going to be judged for them anyway, well, according to some random dude on the internet, at any rate. But scripture keeps telling me not to sin. Who should I believe? Hmmm...I'm pretty sure random dude on internet isn't the one I should listen to.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
Sin is only available as a fact and a title to someone who is "under the law".
Its the LAW that defines sin as sin, and a sinner as a sinner.
Take the Law away..
"Christ came to redeem us from the curse of the law"
Take the law away.
"you are not under the Law, you are under Grace".

So, now, "sin" is where the law is found, and Christians are not found defined by the law.
We are "under Grace".
Unbelievers are sinners, not you., if you are born again.

Saints do not sin, because Saints are not under the law.
Now calm down....:)
You are committing carnal deeds that you define as a "sin", but God does not..... And you think this way because you have been trained by a liar to believe that is how you are supposed to believe.
You BELIEVE you will sin and confess and repent. = "as a man thinketh in his heart"..."what you believe is what you are".
So first, stop believing that you are a "saved sinner", when you are not.
Next, realize that you are walking in your carnal mind when you are in a lifestyle that is "sinning, confessing, and repenting".
And how do you know, ?? Because if you are not in that carnal mind you wont be sinning and confessing and repenting.
"If you walk in the Spirit (The Mind of Christ) you wont SIN"... = "you wont fulfill works of the Flesh".

How do you stop?
Read my Threads.
They will talk to you about elevating your believing INTO God's perspective of you.
Thats the entrance into the holy lifestyle.

Im here to To teach you about this, to help you out of that lifelong bondage.
It takes time because its a matter of re-learning how to SEE yourself as God sees you.
You have to find your way into the Grace of God, in your mind.
You are already there through Jesus as "eternal life", but you have a mind that will want to perceive yourself as "sinner", "not good". "i just did it again"... "God im sorry, but its the same old sin"... ect.
Listen, you are not that. That is just sin consciousness playing out through your behavior.
God will give you Victory over all this, as you find your way into right believing.
You must become this... Hebrews 13:9
You must get your own heart established in the GRACE of God and keep it there.

Im here now a few weeks... and most of you have been confessing and repenting for years..
Let God work in you. Let yourself believe that you are always at peace with God, because of Jesus making this so...
God is never angry with you. God is on your side. You always have peace with God if you are born again, even on your worst day.
The blood of Jesus keeps you always in peace with God.
Listen, .. feelings are not facts...they are only feelings.. So, the fact is, the blood of Jesus always keeps you at peace and in the peace of God, no matter how you feel about this, day by day.
Some of you are starting to see some Light, and this is going to change your life, TOWARD God.
Only as we are led by the Spirit are we not under the Law.

The Law governs backsliders as well as sinners.

Even marriage between Christians, which is a permissible carnal act, is governed by he Law.

So, only the Spirit led saint lives above the Law and is free from the Law.

This is the reason Jesus was even led of the Spirit per Luke 4:1.

Reactions: Episkopos

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Our position in Christ is that we are forgiven before the Father.

However, the Holy Ghost's relationship to us is different. He deals with us as sinners; .

This is very odd theology you just taught.
There is no verse in the bible, in the New Testament, or in the known universe related to any Greek text used to create a Bible, or a Latin Text that was used to create a Catholic Cult, that states that the Holy Spirit deals with us as sinners.

Also, being that we are not "sinners', but Saints and Sons of God, whose SIN has been redeemed and remitted by the Blood of Jesus, ... this would also be at odds with your very odd anti-Grace Theology.
So, are you a Mormon or a JW, as this theology of yours is not related to The Charismatic groups, the Baptists groups, the Methodists groups or any mainline denomination, tho it could be i suppose one of the weird teachings of the Berean groups.
Can you name the commentary where you were taught this crazy theology?
Would be interesting to find out who has caused you to believe this..
Now, i know your initial reaction is going to be to hide all this info from us, and you'll want to say...>"i got it from the New Testament".
So, before you do that, you remember that there is no verse in the NT that says the Holy Spirit deals with God's born again, as "sinners".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
To become a student of Christ one most go to Christ there is no other way.

Christ gave the NT to you to "study to show yourself approved" to His Father.
The NT was given as Letters written by Apostles.
Most of the NT was written by One Apostle., Paul.
Paul letters, according to Peter are "Torah", they are Bible.
This must be true, as Christianity is built on Paul's teachings, with Jesus's Blood and the Cross being the foundation of it all.

If you want to follow Christ you do it by using a Bible as your final authority.
The NT, specifically.
This was Paul's work, for the most part.
The word is GOD's..... the Teacher is the Holy Spirit, .....the main writer of the NT is Paul.
Go there.
Stay there.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Sin against the Lord than confess, when we get stuck in self and do our own thing we turn our backs to Him, all it takes is us to call upon Him and we are back with Him again, Sins are forgiven,. done, finished closed for ever, He isnt the one bringing it up, it is us. If we are doing anything outside of faith we are not walking with Him

You dont have to sin against the Lord.
You dont have to live a life of sining and confessing and repenting.
You have been taught that this is what your Christianity is supposed to be, and you believe this, so you are following your faith.
Someone lied to you. They have convinced you that your life as a believer is...>"sin and confess", till you die.
Well, mjhealth, this that you have been taught is the Devil's lie.
He wants you to sin and confess.
The DEVIL wants you to live a life of sinning and repenting and never being able to stop.
God however, has a different idea regarding how you are supposed to exist as a Son and a Saint and a Child of the Light.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It depends on whether the Holy Spirit is pinpointing a specific sin in our lives or not.

Such bizarre theology to teach that the HS may be pinpointing a sin..
And what about the other 500?
Did he forget those, as you certainly did.
See, you have a big inner confusion regarding "sin consciousness" and the "flesh" and a "specific sin".

Listen, your CONSCIENCE will be pointing out any "sin" thoughts or "carnal desires".
And if you have a stronghold, then the HS as you bizarrely teach, is not able to resolve it by pointing it out.
How can pointing out a flesh stronghold cause it to be resolved.
A.) It CANT.
You have be delivered...
So, that is going to come in 2 ways..

1.) Right believing that destroys the bondage to the LAW that is ruining your Christianity (See my Threads)
2.) Hebrews 12:6

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So, when you insult people like this, it's not a sin. I guess that's convenient for you, anyway.
Why should I stop committing carnal deeds if they aren't sins? I'm not going to be judged for them anyway, well, according to some random dude on the internet, at any rate. But scripture keeps telling me not to sin. Who should I believe? Hmmm...I'm pretty sure random dude on internet isn't the one I should listen to.

Why should you stop committing carnal deeds if they are not sin?
How many reasons do you want, renniks.
Your question is missing an element of common sense and logic.
Listen, if you are living a carnal life, you are condemned at times in yourself. = guilt trip.
This is why you repent and confess. You are trying to get rid of that guilt and condemnation that is making you feel sick.
So, would you rather have those times of condemnation that you could avoid?

Also, we are not to use our liberty in Christ as a means to live carnally. Paul explains this to you in Galatians 5:13

James teaches you to live a life that is proof of your Faith in Christ, so that your deeds prove you are not in "dead faith", and this is for the benefit of people you impact, who see you, who know you, and can be led to the Cross and The Grace of God because you live a life that is holy.

Also, when you commit carnal deeds, these fall under the dominion of 'sowing and reaping"....So, these deeds, will produce a consequence, and this is going to hurt. And it might hurt your family, and it can destroy your life or ministry. So, learning how to stop committing works of the flesh, carnal deeds, is something that every believer has to learn to accomplish, for all those reasons i listed, and more.

Sometimes a carnal believer will be told....>"your sin is gone, and you are the righteousness of God". And this carnal person says....>"see thats license to sin, thats cheap grace,"
And this carnal person is sinning and confessing and can't stop. Yet, they hear me teach, or Paul from the NT, and they wont have it, so that they can be free, and so the best they can do is resist right believing and deny freedom from sin.
There are a lot of these type people who fight my Threads.

Listen, when a person understands that living in the Grace of God, under this "Grace" dominion, frees them from Sinning , they soon discover that the more they "walk in the Spirit", the more they do not want to sin..
The Carnal believer, because they dont understand GRACE, thinks....well, if i believed that i was not held accountable for my sin in Eternity, then i will then take advantage of this and live in sin on earth.
But its the opposite that happens. ....
Its when you try keep yourself saved, is why you sin more, and when you get off the Cross and just believe that The blood of Jesus that saved you will keep you saved, no matter how you behave......you will discover that THIS causes you to hate sin and love Holiness, whereas you did not before.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Only as we are led by the Spirit are we not under the Law.

The Law governs backsliders as well as sinners.

Paul teaches that "you are not under the law you are under Grace".
You teach that only if we are led by the Spirit, we are not under the law".

Here is the thing. If you walk in the Spirit, you will not sin.
So, you dont have to be led by the Spirt to walk in the Spirit, you have to instead believe right to walk in the Spirit.

Also, the Law has dominion over all unbelievers and over any believer who is trying to "stay saved" by self effort. Or if they are trying to stop sinning by will power or "striving" against sin.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul teaches that "you are not under the law you are under Grace".
You teach that only if we are led by the Spirit, we are not under the law".

Here is the thing. If you walk in the Spirit, you will not sin.
So, you dont have to be led by the Spirt to walk in the Spirit, you have to instead believe right to walk in the Spirit.

Also, the Law has dominion over all unbelievers and over any believer who is trying to "stay saved" by self effort. Or if they are trying to stop sinning by will power or "striving" against sin.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

This is Paul's one stipulation to the believer, not my teaching.

The reverse of that is if they are not led of the Spirit they are under the Law...Correct?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no verse in the bible, in the New Testament, or in the known universe related to any Greek text used to create a Bible, or a Latin Text that was used to create a Catholic Cult, that states that the Holy Spirit deals with us as sinners.

There is (John 16:8).

So, are you a Mormon or a JW,

Absolutely not!

tho it could be i suppose one of the weird teachings of the Berean groups.

What are the Berean groups? My understanding of the word Berean is what it says in Acts of the Apostles 17:10-11.

Would be interesting to find out who has caused you to believe this..

Again, John 16:8.

Now, i know your initial reaction is going to be to hide all this info from us, and you'll want to say...>"i got it from the New Testament".
So, before you do that, you remember that there is no verse in the NT that says the Holy Spirit deals with God's born again, as "sinners".

Again, John 16:8.

Let me also say that the scripture declares that while we are not of the world, we are "in" it.

Such bizarre theology to teach that the HS may be pinpointing a sin..

Yes, John 16:8 tells us that the Holy Spirit convicts of sin. Also, if you read between the lines of 1 John 1:7-8, you may come to the same conclusion.

And if you have a stronghold, then the HS as you bizarrely teach, is not able to resolve it by pointing it out.
How can pointing out a flesh stronghold cause it to be resolved.

Because,

1Jo 1:7, But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
1Jo 1:8, If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jo 1:9, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

These verses teach us that the light of the Holy Spirit will reveal to us that we have indwelling sin; and that if we confess this sin, the Lord is faithful and just to forgive us and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Last edited:

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
-
Sin is only available as a fact and a title to someone who is "under the law".
Its the LAW that defines sin as sin, and a sinner as a sinner.
Take the Law away..
"Christ came to redeem us from the curse of the law"
Take the law away.
"you are not under the Law, you are under Grace".

So, now, "sin" is where the law is found, and Christians are not found defined by the law.
We are "under Grace".
Unbelievers are sinners, not you., if you are born again.

Saints do not sin, because Saints are not under the law.
Now calm down....:)
You are committing carnal deeds that you define as a "sin", but God does not..... And you think this way because you have been trained by a liar to believe that is how you are supposed to believe.
You BELIEVE you will sin and confess and repent. = "as a man thinketh in his heart"..."what you believe is what you are".
So first, stop believing that you are a "saved sinner", when you are not.
Next, realize that you are walking in your carnal mind when you are in a lifestyle that is "sinning, confessing, and repenting".
And how do you know, ?? Because if you are not in that carnal mind you wont be sinning and confessing and repenting.
"If you walk in the Spirit (The Mind of Christ) you wont SIN"... = "you wont fulfill works of the Flesh".

How do you stop?
Read my Threads.
They will talk to you about elevating your believing INTO God's perspective of you.
Thats the entrance into the holy lifestyle.

Im here to To teach you about this, to help you out of that lifelong bondage.
It takes time because its a matter of re-learning how to SEE yourself as God sees you.
You have to find your way into the Grace of God, in your mind.
You are already there through Jesus as "eternal life", but you have a mind that will want to perceive yourself as "sinner", "not good". "i just did it again"... "God im sorry, but its the same old sin"... ect.
Listen, you are not that. That is just sin consciousness playing out through your behavior.
God will give you Victory over all this, as you find your way into right believing.
You must become this... Hebrews 13:9
You must get your own heart established in the GRACE of God and keep it there.

Im here now a few weeks... and most of you have been confessing and repenting for years..
Let God work in you. Let yourself believe that you are always at peace with God, because of Jesus making this so...
God is never angry with you. God is on your side. You always have peace with God if you are born again, even on your worst day.
The blood of Jesus keeps you always in peace with God.
Listen, .. feelings are not facts...they are only feelings.. So, the fact is, the blood of Jesus always keeps you at peace and in the peace of God, no matter how you feel about this, day by day.
Some of you are starting to see some Light, and this is going to change your life, TOWARD God.

When I asked God to save me thirty-four years ago He put me in a trance as I was reading the bible. The following scriptures were part of what God spoke, by his word, to me.

Rom 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
Rom 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
Rom 11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
Rom 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
Rom 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
Rom 11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.