• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader,

If you consume the Communion unworthily, then you are not in the right Faith..
You're in Broken Faith... as right faith, believes that Jesus is our Righteousness, and we are "made righteous" at all times.

So, when we don't know that or understand that, and take The Communion....then we take it as if we are not worthy, and that is to deny that God has made us worthy, through the Cross of Christ.
So, that is wrong faith, .. Its not faith, in Christ,... so, to have broken faith like that, is to take the Communion "unworthily". not understanding that the Lord's Body and Blood shed on the CROSS, is WHY we are always made WORTHY< because we are "the righteousness of God, in Christ"... IF< we are born again.

Taking The Communion unworthily, is to take it = not DISCERNING that Christ's CROSS (The Lord's BODY given as a Sacrifice)..... always makes us worthy to take it.

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reader,

You're in Broken Faith... as right faith, believes that Jesus is our Righteousness, and we are "made righteous" at all times.

So, when we don't know that or understand that, and take The Communion....then we take it as if we are not worthy, and that is to deny that God has made us worthy, through the Cross of Christ.
So, that is wrong faith, .. Its not faith, in Christ,... so, to have broken faith like that, is to take the Communion "unworthily". not understanding that the Lord's Body and Blood shed on the CROSS, is WHY we are always made WORTHY< because we are "the righteousness of God, in Christ"... IF< we are born again.

Taking The Communion unworthily, is to take it = not DISCERNING that Christ's CROSS (The Lord's BODY given as a Sacrifice)..... always makes us worthy to take it.
Hi Be, basically that means for those who are not of the covenant to partake. Jesus broke the bread and wine with his faithful 11 apostles, and made a covenant with them. They would grow to a number of 144,000 who would be his bride.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Hi Be, basically that means for those who are not of the covenant to partake. Jesus broke the bread and wine with his faithful 11 apostles, and made a covenant with them. They would grow to a number of 144,000 who would be his bride.

The Cross of Christ, has dealt with our sin.

So, in that KNOWLEDGE, we take the Communion.

If we BELIEVE otherwise, we are "not discerning The Lord's Sacrifice" *Body) and are taking the Communion "unworthily".

Reactions: Nancy

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
www.greatmysteryofchrist.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reader,

Dear Behold,

The physical act of communion is a symbol which foreshadows the continuous spiritual communion which will come later for Christ's Elect.

This verse applies:

1Cor 15:46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

This concept of "first comes the natural and afterward that which is spiritual" applies to more than just the natural body and the spiritual body.

This concept also applies to:

- The natural Law (written on tablets of stone) which foreshadows the spiritual Law (written in the heart).
- The natural Word of God (Christ in the flesh) which foreshadows the spiritual Word of God (Christ in the spirit).
- A natural (carnal) understanding of the Word of God which foreshadows the spiritual understanding of the Word of God.
- The carnal nature which foreshadows the spiritual nature of the Holy Spirit
- The carnal mind which foreshadows the spiritual mind.
- The physical symbols in the Word of God which foreshadow their spiritual fulfillment (things like communion and water baptism).
- The natural world foreshadows the spiritual world.

There are probably a few more that I could list.

After an unbeliever receives the Early Rain and is called out from the world, they will remain carnal and unconverted. These believers participate in the natural things which I presented above.

But after an Elect believer's "election" is "confirmed" with the Latter Rain, the Elect believer will then fulfill the spiritual reality of the natural things I listed above. There will be paradigm change for the believer which will take them from the natural to the spiritual. It is a life changing spiritual event filled with earthquakes, trumpets, lightning and thunder. Also, the light which the natural sun (Satan) and moon (the bondwoman, carnal nature) give off will be darkened.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

The natural sun and moon will then be replaced by a spiritual sun and moon. The new sun is Christ and the new moon is the freewoman who represents the believer's new spiritual nature of the Holy Spirit.

Light is a symbol for truth. After a believer's conversion, the only source of their truth will come from their new parents: Christ and the Freewoman.

Conversion is when a person goes from the natural to the spiritual. When this event occurs, the Old Man (the natural, carnal mankind) is destroyed and the New Man (the spiritual, child of God) is born.

The Old Man is sinful and is "condemned already. In contrast, the New Man is not condemned because He has no sin and never will.

John 3:18 He (the New Man) that believeth on him is not condemned: but he (the Old Man) that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Also, mankind's salvation is spiritual and is not physical (natural). All the rewards presented in scripture are spiritual rewards. The "house" (mansion) Christ is preparing for His Elect is a new spiritual body. The Kingdom of Heaven with streets of gold represents His Elect's new spiritual nature which the Holy Spirit will give them. "Heaven" is not a location where the saved will live - it is a spiritual state of being that matches that of God.

As for the physical act of communion, when a believer receives the Latter Rain and is "converted", they will spiritually and continuously consume the truth of Christ (bread, body) and be covered by His blood of the New Covenant.

After conversion, the performance of the physical act of communion is no longer necessary since it has been spiritually fulfilled within the believer.

Joe

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
After conversion, the performance of the physical act of communion is no longer necessary since it has been spiritually fulfilled within the believer.

Joe

Jesus said its ok.

"do this in remembrance of me".

So, if a believer is going to do it, they need to do it, in Right Faith, .. discerning the Body Sacrificed by Christ, that has redeemed them, into "the righteousness of God, in Christ'.

That is REAL FAITH, and that is the renewed mind, that is to be in charge when a believer "partakes".

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said its ok.

"do this in remembrance of me".

So, if a believer is going to do it, they need to do it, in Right Faith, .. discerning the Body Sacrificed by Christ, that has redeemed them, into "the righteousness of God, in Christ'.

That is REAL FAITH, and that is the renewed mind, that is to be in charge when a believer "partakes".
Dear Behold,

Here is the scripture:

Mat 26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body. 27 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. 28 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

At the time Christ made this statement to the Apostles, the were still carnal and had only been "called out". When the Apostles partook of the communion, they did so physically with actual bread and wine. This is how all carnally minded believers partake of the Lord's Supper.

Also, notice that it is Christ who took the bread & wine and fed it to the Apostles. At this supper, Christ is the one who feeds the believer because He is the only one who has the bread (truth) and the wine (blood of the New Covenant).

The Lord's Supper which the Apostles physically partook was spiritually fulfilled for them when Christ came a second time to them and poured out the Latter Rain (Acts chapter 2). After the Apostles were "born again", Christ began feeding His supper to them. This is when Christ drank the wine new with them in His Father's Kingdom.

Here is a teaching from Paul on the Lord's supper:

1Cor 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

1Cor 11:18 For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it. 19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you. 20 When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper. 21 For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken. 22 What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not.

So what is Paul teaching to the carnally minded "called out" Corinthian church about the Lord's Supper?

Paul is not talking about the consuming of food and drink in this scripture. Paul is talking about the consuming of the truth of God.

Paul is saying that when there are "divisions" and "heresies" in the church, the church cannot eat the Lord's Supper because the Lord's Supper represents the consuming of Christ's truth in which there are no divisions or heresies. When a doctrinally divided church comes together to eat the Lord's Supper, they are in effect each eating their "own supper" (their own truth) which should not be done.

This situation in the Corinthian church is true today of all churches because all churches are full of carnally minded believers who are spiritually blind and cannot understand the truth of God. And since all churches became apostate near the end of the 1st century, it is not possible for anyone in the church today to scripturally consume the Lord's Supper. All that the churches can do today is to physically consume bread and wine which has no spiritual value.

The verses below all teach the spiritual fulfillment of the Lord's Supper:

Luke 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; 30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

The Marriage Supper of the Lamb also represents the spiritual fulfillment of the Lord's supper:

Rev 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

This is also true of the Parable of the Dinner which is told in Luke 14:16-24.

The Lord's supper is spiritually fulfilled for a believer when they enter the Kingdom of Heaven. This happens when Christ comes to them a second time with the Latter Rain (same event as the Marriage of the Lamb). It is at this time that the believer comes out from the Law (John 8:3-10) and is given "eyes that can see" (Mark 8:21-25). Only then will the believer "open the door" to Christ so that Christ can spiritually feed them His bread (truth) and wine (blood of the New Covenant). Until that supper comes to a believer, they will remain walking in darkness in the apostate church. In the apostate church, they can only physically consume bread and wine which will not give them the spiritual nourishment they need. And to make matters even worse, what they have been spiritually consuming is the lies and deceptions of Satan via his "another gospel". This false gospel is very poisonous and it will kill anyone who consumes it. This is how Satan kills the saints.

Because all called out believers will unknowingly consume Satan's false gospel, they need Christ to come to them a second time so that He can feed them the true bread from heaven and the New Wine of the New Covenant- the true Lord's Supper.

Joe

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Dear Behold,

Here is the scripture:

Mat 26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body. 27 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. 28 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

Jesus said to the Apostles, during their Last Supper with Christ, that they were to take communion in remembrance of Him.

This teaches that "after im gone back to Heaven, do it then, as there is no need to do it in remembrance of Me, when im still down here talking to you after i was resurrected".

Here are 2 photos of the Upper Room.
Its big.
-
-
16-18.09.11.Jerusalem (101).JPG16-18.09.11.Jerusalem (100).JPG

Last edited:

FaithWillDo

Mar 1, 2023
Fort Collins, CO, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said to the Apostles, during their Last Supper with Christ, that they were to take communion in remembrance of Him.

This teaches that "after im gone back to Heaven, do it then, as there is no need to do it in remembrance of Me, when im still down here talking to you after i was resurrected".

Here are 2 photos of the Upper Room.
Its big.
-
-
View attachment 33629View attachment 33630
Dear Behold,
Yes, called out Christians are to physically partake of the Lord's Supper and the purpose is to remember the sacrifice of Christ. But the Lord's Supper is also a symbol which foreshadows its spiritual fulfillment when Christ will feed His truth to a converted believer.

The supper can only take place after a believer has been converted because the child of God (who is not carnally minded) is the only one who can understand and accept the truth of Christ. Carnal believers have no such ability. They are instructed to physically partake of the Lord's Supper to remember Christ's sacrifice. When they are converted, they will then spiritually partake of the Lord's Supper in the Kingdom of God and be nourished by the truth.

Mat 26:28 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

Joe

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If we BELIEVE otherwise, we are "not discerning The Lord's Sacrifice" *Body) and are taking the Communion "unworthily".
Of course those who are not called who partake, would not be worthy to do so sir.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Of course those who are not called who partake, would not be worthy to do so sir.

Unbelievers.....wont be talking it, unless it on Easter Sunday... the one day a year their family drags them to Church.

Its not going to matter if they take it or not., as they are already hell bound, and under damnation.

John 3:36

Reactions: Nancy

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Unbelievers.....wont be talking it, unless it on Easter Sunday... the one day a year their family drags them to Church.

Its not going to matter if they take it or not., as they are already hell bound, and under damnation.

John 3:36
Those who worship that goddess are not Christians sir

Ancient

Aug 6, 2021
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I think you will find the so called communion replaced what was biblically the passover meal. Which Paul teaches in 1 Corinthians 11.

The Passover meal is also breaking bread. This has turned into what in most churches is called communion or in the Catholic Church the eucharist in which they believe that the wafer and wine turns into the body and blood of Messiah when they are eaten. These came about centuries after the death and resurrection of Yeshua. Bought in with the church era with Constantine who changed many things that were seen as being Jewish. This included changing the day of worship from the Biblical 7th day weekly Sabbath, The Passover with a day that was celebrated in the pagan culture named Easter. The communion and Eucharist which are the same thing were introduced to replace the Passover meal. No where in the Bible does it teach to do this week in and week out. This breaking of the unleavened bread was done once a year starting with the Passover meal and going for a week until the completion of the week of unleavened bread. This is what the Bible says.

The communion has its origins in paganism as with most Christian traditions today. These all came about with a new religion created by Constantine who was emperor of Rome and mixed paganism and Biblical things together to bring about a religion of the state that disregarded anything Jewish. So, walla all of a sudden you have communion which is not found anywhere in the scriptures, whereas Passover and unleavened bread are all through it.

This is not to be confused with the disciples breaking bread. This was the sharing in all things it was the common everyday meal.

Blessings and Shalom

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Justification by faith.
Faith is counted as righteousness
All that call on the name of Jesus shall be saved.

Jesus said.. "you must be born again".
All that call on the name of Jesus shall be saved.
What version of the Bible says that Be? It does however say that all that call on the name of Jehovah will be Rom 10:13

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I think you will find the so called communion replaced what was biblically the passover meal. Which Paul teaches in 1 Corinthians 11.

The Passover meal is also breaking bread. This has turned into what in most churches is called communion or in the Catholic Church the eucharist in which they believe that the wafer and wine turns into the body and blood of Messiah when they are eaten. These came about centuries after the death and resurrection of Yeshua. Bought in with the church era with Constantine who changed many things that were seen as being Jewish. This included changing the day of worship from the Biblical 7th day weekly Sabbath, The Passover with a day that was celebrated in the pagan culture named Easter. The communion and Eucharist which are the same thing were introduced to replace the Passover meal. No where in the Bible does it teach to do this week in and week out. This breaking of the unleavened bread was done once a year starting with the Passover meal and going for a week until the completion of the week of unleavened bread. This is what the Bible says.

The communion has its origins in paganism as with most Christian traditions today. These all came about with a new religion created by Constantine who was emperor of Rome and mixed paganism and Biblical things together to bring about a religion of the state that disregarded anything Jewish. So, walla all of a sudden you have communion which is not found anywhere in the scriptures, whereas Passover and unleavened bread are all through it.

This is not to be confused with the disciples breaking bread. This was the sharing in all things it was the common everyday meal.

Blessings and Shalom

Blessings and Shalom.

It does not matter., as the end result is that the believer is worshiping the Lord.
God is not so interested in the ceremony or the technique as He is interested in the motivation and the faithful heart.