Tares Reveal Themselves by what they DON’T Say...And They Are With us Here .How to Identify Them...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone here knows what I preach....”NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD”...NOTHING!

And that is correct....if you did not add to the concept of the blood that it means that you can sin with impunity and still go to heaven.

The blood of Jesus does not only justify (as per Romans 5:9)...it also sanctifies (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and cleanses us from all sin (1 John 1:7).

So, it is not adding to the blood to say that the blood of Jesus will sanctify you.

And, since it cannot be applied without performing all of its functions, I will say this:

Jesus will not sanctify you against your will; and therefore He will not justify you unless you are willing to be sanctified...and that means repentance.

Because the blood, when it is applied, will not sanctify and cleanse you without justifying you...

And also, it will not justify you without also sanctifying and cleansing you.

Because it cannot be applied without performing all of its functions.

I think that I have not said things adequately here...

However I have made other posts that have a similar message and I have said things more adequately in them.

That ain't what’s “Popular”......

It is certainly a popular teaching for you to teach that Christianity does not produce a holy life if you truly adhere to it....that you can be a worker / doer of iniquity and still be saved....the Bible teaches the opposite of that.

“Popular Christianity” preaches, “ Why, most ‘ Certainly’, Jesus Saves! ( But once ya know “ that” you gotta do “ Your” Part by repenting of all of your sins —- The Blood just “ might” be Essential—- it just ain’t Adequate by itself...)

Hopefully such a doctrine will become MORE popular....but right now, much of popular Christianity teaches that a man does not need to be holy to go to heaven and see the Lord...and that is unbiblical (see Hebrews 12:14).

And the blood of Jesus is most certainly adequate by itself...but, as I said, it does not only justify.

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you see if OSAS is true I can't be unsaved. You said so. I can't lose if I'm wrong. Can you?

What ever “I” say means nothing.....God said that anybody that Turns to Him( Repentance) with Faith in His Son , Jesus Christ will be Saved “ to the UTTERMOST”......

So I must ask......what does “ SAVED to the UTTERMOST” mean to you?

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The foundation of my faith is that Jesus died for me; I don't need to lay that foundation again.
I Have heard people say they went to church when they were young and they were taught Jesus died for their sins so that's all they need to believe and don't need anything else? who decides right?, Yes, you do need to lay the foundation again For the great commission for every single person you come across. its the power of God of salvation to all men. I Lay it again Every morning, This is the Day that the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it, I thank and appreciate what he Did more and more all the time, I think I will appreciate it more in billions of years, Its a love that keeps growing I can't imagine how a heart could handle When we are revealed the fullness and not seeing through a glass darkly, I believe it will be inexhaustible learning about it for eternity, How else would we not get bored, Gold paths and jewels would get boring after a while wouldn't they, That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. Now that's exciting, and all thanks To Jesus, Billions of years later how did I receive such grace and kindness oh yea Jesus Achieved it all, The Heart Of God Was expressed into Darkness and all This came by you and through you, how could you not be thankful When you have everything you have because of him....

Holiness / righteousness is in fact imparted and not only imputed (1 john 3:7, Romans 5:19, Matthew 5:6)

Words Games Aye...Its either Given Or Achieved, you cant use your usual both, There's One thinks they can achieve it, But the reality is God Is Holy if there was anyone else like him Holy lost its meaning, That's why he is a Holy God, There is nothing like him to compare, His Word became Flesh and showed us the image of the invisible God, We beheld his Glory as the begotten Son of God, Its a Gift, not a measuring stick

Because we do them as the result of the fact that he has saved us.

One does them as a result Of been born again and God Working in their lives so all thanks would be to him, That's not the context we are discussing tho, Its about putting Salvation At the end instead of in Jesus Sacrifice when He shed his Blood at Calvery

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What ever “I” say means nothing.....God said that anybody that Turns to Him( Repentance) with Faith in His Son , Jesus Christ will be Saved “ to the UTTERMOST”......

That by one offering He has perfected for ever them who are sanctified (Hebrews 10:14 (kjv)).

Yes, you do need to lay the foundation again

Not for myself; though I pray a prayer about it every night, thanking Him for what He did for me.

Heb 6:1, Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
Heb 6:2, Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
Heb 6:3, And this will we do, if God permit.

For the great commission for every single person you come across.

Yes, I can agree with that.

Words Games Aye...Its either Given Or Achieved, you cant use your usual both,

That it is imparted means that it is given and that it is also a practical thing in our lives.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently the Holy Spirit is revealing to you that somehow you are condemned by my statement;

I got a MUCH better “ statement”.......” therefore, there is NO CONDEMNATION for those who are in Christ Jesus”......That would be me....

I am “ IN” Christ Jesus because Christ Jesus is “ IN ME” .....

Reactions: HisLife

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got a MUCH better “ statement”.......” therefore, there is NO CONDEMNATION for those who are in Christ Jesus”......That would be me....

You are only in Christ Jesus if you walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit (Romans 8:1 (kjv)).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One does them as a result Of been born again and God Working in their lives so all thanks would be to him, That's not the context we are discussing tho, Its about putting Salvation At the end instead of in Jesus Sacrifice when He shed his Blood at Calvery
If we do not walk after the Spirit but according to the flesh, then we ought to question as to whether we have been genuinely born again (Philippians 2:12, 2 Peter 1:10, 2 Corinthians 13:5).

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what I'm saying. The author of Hebrews was not anti-Cross and neither are we for believing him.
And as you well know i never said JESUS didnt pay the price of my sins . All i say is we had better continue in HIM to the end .
Just like the author of hebrews does . I just teach we must be hearers and doers of the word or we are deceiving ourselves .
And yes , i say just as the author of hebrews , Exhort one another daily lest ye become hardened through the deceitfulness
of sin . For we are made partakers of Christ IF we hold the beginning of our confidence In CHRIST firm to the end .JUST Like
they all did . Sounds to me like someone on this thread is not only falsely accusing me of things i never said
but also of being an anti Christ . yet i have condemned none . I just teach JESUS sayings . HE too said on earth
and from heaven that he who endures unto the end the same shall be saved . So since when did repeating Christ
paul , even peter words become so wrong to do they count you as an anti christ .
I pray for all those who even count me as an enemy . My desire is only that folks learn the biblical Christ
love all His sayings , love all the things even the apostles did write .
But often i have found that by reminding with those sound reminders , makes one to become an enemy .
Its like paul even wrote once , have i become your enemy because i speak the truth . Folks we seriously
need to return to bibles and truly learn that Christ and all those reminders the apostles gave as well .
And do not twist scriptures that expose what we think is right . JUST read them and learn them .
ALL reminders are for our good . From every warning to every promise .

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thank and appreciate what he Did more and more all the time, I think I will appreciate it more in billions of years,
It's really kind of sad that you think that you are going to heaven when you identified a gift of the Holy Spirit as being demonic; and also have not availed yourself of the Holy Spirit's offer to grant you the equivalent of forgiveness (2 Samuel 14:14, Acts of the Apostles 3:19).

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Which has nothing to do with OSAS.
"in Me" is a Christian.
John 15:1-2 (NKJV)
1 "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.
2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away;

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which has nothing to do with OSAS.
"in Me" is a Christian.
John 15:1-2 (NKJV)
1 "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.
2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away;
And that, of course, has to do with abiding; which is spoken of further in 1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17.

Reactions: kcnalp

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hell is for Unbelievers. Period.
But they call Him "Lord, Lord". They believe in Jesus!
Matthew 7:21-22 (NKJV)
21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.22 Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all can come to Christ and forgiveness is their, but once your character is set in stone from a life time of evil...You have become the sin.

Simply the latest version of “ Jesus Saves—— BUT!” My Bible says “ALL of those that COME TO ME in No Wise shall be Cast out!”.......
Sincerely “ Come To” or “ Turn To” Jesus with a Contrite Heart( the only Repentance That Saves) like the Sinful Publican did , and you will be “ Home Fee” .....you will be “ JUSTIFIED”
We do the Turning—- He does the Saving.....He Promises to Save to the UTTERMOST.....the Onus is on Him..... get out Of The way and let God do what only God “ can” do.....Transform a Life.....even the life of the worst Sinner in town.....just ask the one-time Hate - Filled , Family Murdering Paul.....

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If someone says he didn't die for all my sins they are dead in there sins, it comes from the heart they confess it
But if he's born again then Jesus died for that sin, too, and he's good to go. The important thing is he believed sometime in the past, right?

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

Amen, I like to look into words and when I learned 1 John 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God

At the time I thought everyone I hear talk seams to think Jesus came in the flesh, I thought am I missing something if that's the test are all these people saved then noticed the "is" I haven't noticed many that Can Say Jesus is come in the flesh, applying it to their flesh, well-done Gods blessed you, Whatever the application, of the "is" in that verse, I don't think anyone could say what you said but by the holy spirit

Sorry If I went off context in your thread, I have a hard time sticking with the topic lol I end up replying to the individual, then the next thing I realize that the thread is actually about...I think I need to work on that

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodBought 1953

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that, of course, has to do with abiding; which is spoken of further in 1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17.
Fear none of those things you shall suffer . Behold the devil shall cast some of you into prison
and you will have tribulation ten days , Be faithful UNTO DEATH and i shall give you a crown OF LIFE .
YEAH that is crystal clear . You gotta be faithful even unto death . JESUS said it . I say it .
He said this too , FROM heaven as well , HE who overcomes and keeps my words UNTO THE END .........
say what . YES HE SAYS UNTO the end . Just like he did on earth .
And that message was to THE CHURCHES . I have always said every word of JESUS that he spoke on earth
applies to us . AND here HE is saying it from heaven as well . Cause JESUS dont change .
SO let me give a reminder he gave unto his own . THEN ye shall be betrayed and those who kill you
will think they do Gods will , But HE who endures UNTO THE END the same shall be saved .
Paul knew . ITs why He too says and warns the church to exhort one another daily lest any does become hardened through
the decietfulness of sin . FOR we are made partakers of Christ if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast unto the END .
HE begins it with , TAKE HEED BELIEVERS , lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbeleif in departing from the faith .
You should see what he wrote to timothy as well .
Folks . We need to take every reminder and every warning serious . THEY were written for the safety and growth of the flock .
Every warning to every promise is simply for our good .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Sounds to me like someone on this thread is not only falsely accusing me of things i never said
but also of being an anti Christ . yet i have condemned none .

Who is that Call them out expose them, don't talk around them be strong, Your message is Christians can Go to hell what does that make you by definition, A lot like likeJustbyf I've called you both the same things, the only two I ever said it to, free free to discuss anything in the open

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
But if he's born again then Jesus died for that sin, too, and he's good to go. The important thing is he believed sometime in the past, right?

You are not God you cant presume you know the person's heart and if someone is born again, If someone says they don't believe Jesus Died for there sins they need to be shown the Gospel , But False Teachers are different and to be treated differently If a false teacher was to trick one how much would the one that deceived be responsible,Your responsibility is to not oppose the gospel to feed the sheep And fight against The ones that try and kill the sheep as an example, The only ones trying to kill Christians are the ones accusing that if they make a mistake they have blown it, Hell to pay that's the Devil, The accuser of the brethren, look who is doing that

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodBought 1953