Thank God for this forum

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ami

Sep 3, 2007
brothers,I just want to say it has been few days since i joind this forum and i enjoy being here and God is teaching me a lot. I thank God for giving us this forum where christians as well as non christians meet to have a sincere discussion on the word of God. I like the posts here especially the answers given to the questions asked by the non christians.I am really proud of you my fellow brothers for giving your time to replay to every question in an appropriate way. I think we as christians should be prepared to answer all questions about the word of God. And i pray for God to help and guide us to tell the truth; his word because it is this truth which can set us all free.Be blessed

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Thanks Ami we try I figure if they wanna ask we give them the answers attacking them in destructive name calling manner. Only makes us look bad.anyway appreciate your remarks.God Bless