the 7th Trump

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I you want to know what I believe, just read the Bible........a proper translation.
I have a fair idea of what you believe; that you personally, have judged yourself to be worthy of an instant transference to heaven. BEFORE any testing or proof of your faith.
That actually puts people into the category mentioned in Hebrews 12:8

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here I showed you that those raptured to heaven at the sixth seal are singing the song of Moses as they are Jews.
What happened to there is no difference between Jew or Greek? But you keep trying to separate God's people into 2 different genetics. God shows no partiality with his children. We are all one in Christ.

Secondly, is the rapture greater than the resurrection? Because you seem to mention it (and exclude the resurrection) as if it's solely our gathering together unto Christ.

Concerning the rapture, what will you "survive" and/or "be alive and remain" from if everyone else is who isn't alive is dead and you are in heaven before everything happens?

Reactions: Keturah

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I explained the conclusions in part. There is so much to explain as to why there is more than one coming of the Lord that it's not a ten minute Job.

Here I showed you that those raptured to heaven at the sixth seal are singing the song of Moses as they are Jews.

Rev 15
2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

Additionally, here is the only lie that has been told. Here is your quote which does not appear to be the truth.

"You're just saying things without explaining how you come to your conclusions. That's pointless. I'm not going to waste my time reading any further since you don't bother explaining how exactly you are coming to your conclusions."
That wasn't a lie. You had made claims and did nothing to explain how you came to your conclusions. That is a fact.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said, the dead in Christ have already risen.

That false teaching existed back in Paul's time too.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2Ti 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
2Ti 2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;
2Ti 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2Ti 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
2Ti 2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;
2Ti 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.
Every lie against the Truth is covered for us in His Word = the Holy Scriptures.

Truly amazing and solidifies that it truly is the words of God.

Reactions: Keturah and ewq1938

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a fair idea of what you believe; that you personally, have judged yourself to be worthy of an instant transference to heaven.
There's a little more to it than that.
BEFORE any testing or proof of your faith.
I have had plenty of testing. If you haven't you should question what you have done with your life. You have no idea what I have seen and experienced. It seems as if you are waiting for your testing.
That actually puts people into the category mentioned in Hebrews 12:8
Well that's kinda nasty. Do you know the difference between a young sheep and an old goat? I bet you used to.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ah. The King out of context. I have not said that the resurrection is past already. It seems you have erred.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That wasn't a lie. You had made claims and did nothing to explain how you came to your conclusions. That is a fact.
I have explained and explained and yet you still are unable to understand. You might check your lamp oil as you are having trouble seeing.

Additionally, you said you were not going to read my posts and yet you did. That doesn't seem very truthful.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What happened to there is no difference between Jew or Greek? But you keep trying to separate God's people into 2 different genetics. God shows no partiality with his children. We are all one in Christ.
No. It is two into one fold. But you keep trying to replace the one.

Romans 11
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:

10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.

11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

Secondly, is the rapture greater than the resurrection? Because you seem to mention it (and exclude the resurrection) as if it's solely our gathering together unto Christ.
The dead in Christ rise first. That's pretty easy to understand.

The gathering is from heaven and earth. The church is in heaven before the seals are opened. You see or you don't. It's simple.
Mark 13
27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
Concerning the rapture, what will you "survive" and/or "be alive and remain" from if everyone else is who isn't alive is dead and you are in heaven before everything happens?
The dead in Christ rise first. This is the dead of the Church. The barley harvest.
Christ will return for alive believers that remain. The wheat harvest.
Christ will return again for the 144,000 first fruits of the next harvest.
Christ will return again for the fruit harvest
Christ will return again with the armies of heaven.
How do you miss all this? Do you just skip it and pretend it isn't there?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I have had plenty of testing
We all have experienced temptations and hard times. That is not what 1 Peter 4:12 is referring to.
He reiterates the forthcoming Day when the Lord will send fire upon His enemies. As Prophesied throughout the Bible, that will strike the world unexpectedly and will be our great test of faith.

Will we stand firm on our faith, trusting in the Lord for His protection? Or fail the test, because we expected to be gone before it happened"
It will be the fulfilment of Matthew 3:10-12.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah. The King out of context. I have not said that the resurrection is past already. It seems you have erred.

You said the dead have already risen which is the same error Paul warned against, just different wording...same meaning. It is a false teaching no matter what words you use.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all have experienced temptations and hard times. That is not what 1 Peter 4:12 is referring to.
He reiterates the forthcoming Day when the Lord will send fire upon His enemies. As Prophesied throughout the Bible, that will strike the world unexpectedly and will be our great test of faith.
You may have a bad translation as the Word is not talking about the fire upon enemies. He is talking about the trials that we go through
1 Peter 4
19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.
Will we stand firm on our faith, trusting in the Lord for His protection? Or fail the test, because we expected to be gone before it happened"
It will be the fulfillment of Matthew 3:19-12.
I expect to be gone because I trust that the Word speaks for itself. The verse you are quoting is the wrong verse.

It is the bride that makes herself ready for when the Lord Himself descends from heaven with a shout. The time is at hand.

I'm not sure how you can read the Word and not figure out that believers will be in heaven during the wrath of God. There are so many verses that tell us this is the case, I don't see how you can miss this fact.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said the dead have already risen which is the same error Paul warned against, just different wording...same meaning. It is a false teaching no matter what words you use.
The dead in Christ rise first. Nothing false about that. It has not happened yet. Nothing false about that either.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since you believe in the error of pre-trib rapture, you automatically commit the error of "the resurrection is past".

Now, THINK young man, as to why this is so..........according to the Word.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. It is two into one fold. But you keep trying to replace the one.
Replace the one? We are joined to them. We don’t replace them.

You’re separating them into 2 groups. Christian and Jew. I am not. Those that are broken off are not currently the children of God; though that can change.
The gathering is from heaven and earth.
If the gathering is from heaven, how do the dead hear his voice only in the tombs/crypts/monuments? John 5:28
The dead in Christ rise first. This is the dead of the Church. The barley harvest.
Christ will return for alive believers that remain. The wheat harvest.
Christ will return again for the 144,000 first fruits of the next harvest.
Christ will return again for the fruit harvest
Christ will return again with the armies of heaven.
How do you miss all this? Do you just skip it and pretend it isn't there?
So Christ has 4 more advents? Barley, wheat, first fruits and with armies from heaven. I thought there is only 1 advent left. 1 coming back. One parousia.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have explained and explained and yet you still are unable to understand. You might check your lamp oil as you are having trouble seeing.
Your explanations are complete gibberish that no one can understand. I'm not even sure if you understand your own nonsense.

Additionally, you said you were not going to read my posts and yet you did. That doesn't seem very truthful.
I did not say that. This shows your complete lack of reading comprehension skills. I was only talking about one particular post that I read up to a certain point and then didn't want to read any further because your comments were so ridiculous. I never said I wasn't going to read any of your other posts. You interpreted what I said about as well as you interpret scripture.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I'm not sure how you can read the Word and not figure out that believers will be in heaven during the wrath of God. There are so many verses that tell us this is the case, I don't see how you can miss this fact.
Going to live in heaven is an impossibility, Jesus said so in John 3:13. NO scripture says Christians will be raptured to heaven.
It will be the peoples who stand firm in their faith thru all that must happen, who will be the Lords priests and co-rulers for the Millennium.