The Abortion question

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My daddy's paternal aunt had a child out of wedlock and was never married. She was a Southern Baptist and at the time, I think a gal was just expected to suffer the shame for-ever. Period. Jesus forgives, but people, not so much.

Yes, small-minded people might regard it as "shame" but thankfully God is not like them..:)-

"Thus says the Lord: "..Do no wrong and do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, or the widow.." (Jeremiah 22:3)
"You shall not afflict any widow or fatherless child" (Exodus 22:22)
"I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters says the Lord." (2 Corinthians 6:17/18)

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Food for thought-
God told Jeremiah- "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you" (Jeremiah 1:5), so surely women should think twice about wrecking his handiwork with an abortion for no valid reason.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Food for thought-
God told Jeremiah- "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you" (Jeremiah 1:5), so surely women should think twice about wrecking his handiwork with an abortion for no valid reason.
Since you can see the lunacy of the Left following the Supreme Court decision (which was long overdue) it should be clear that the demon-god Moloch is either inspiring these people or has taken possession of them.

Reactions: Dropship

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Since you can see the lunacy of the Left following the Supreme Court decision (which was long overdue) it should be clear that the demon-god Moloch is either inspiring these people or has taken possession of them.

Yes, the lefty liberals are literally sick in the head-
"To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled" (Titus 1:15)
That's because their spiritually-bankrupt empty heads are a magnet for demons-
Jesus said "When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it.
Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.'
When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order.
Then it takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there." (Matthew 12:43-45)

The lefty libs think that by being tolerant and letting everybody do exactly as they please they're hoping to outdo Christianity, and they think the universe will like them.
Not a chance..:)

Muggeridge.jpg

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, the lefty liberals are literally sick in the head-
"To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled" (Titus 1:15)
That's because their spiritually-bankrupt empty heads are a magnet for demons-
Jesus said "When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it.
Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.'
When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order.
Then it takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there." (Matthew 12:43-45)

The lefty libs think that by being tolerant and letting everybody do exactly as they please they're hoping to outdo Christianity, and they think the universe will like them.
Not a chance..:)

View attachment 23739

I heard that people who don't believe in God will worship the thing they adore the most. It could be science, another human, atheism, marxism.
It appears to be true from my observations

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I heard that people who don't believe in God will worship the thing they adore the most. It could be science, another human, atheism, marxism..

Yes, they try to fill the empty spiritual void within themselves by embracing the false gods of Wokism, Pol-Correctness and Secularism etc.
For example these 3 atheist clowns are classic examples, two worship the stars and one worships evolution, look at their forced sickly smiles..:)

rel-atheist-astrons.jpg

PS- goofy Cox always reminds me of George Formby

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Atheist Dawkins on abortion-

rel-Dawks-downs.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And on perversion-

dawks-peedo.jpg

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Atheist Dawkins on abortion-

View attachment 23746

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And on perversion-

View attachment 23745

I thank that clown Richard Dawkins.
I became an atheist after being brought up in a Christian family. But the hate that Dawkins showed towards God actually pushed me to God. A biologist who talked about God more than biology was suspicious to me and I hated his attitude. I debunked the theory of evolution and got back onto the path out of darkness and to the light of God.
So thanks Dawkins you dork... LoL :)

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, Dawkins has got more demons than a hound dawg has got fleas on its back..:)
I bought one of his books years ago and it was a load of rubbish, full of holes and missing links.
Here are a couple of ludicrous examples, firstly on how the eye 'evolved'-
"Any old lump of halfway transparent jelly need only assume a curved shape" (Richard Dawkins: 'Climbing Mount Improbable', page 146)

And here's his 'explanation' of birds, count the 'guesses' and 'perhapses' in it-
"My guess is that both bats and birds evolved flight by gliding downwards from the trees.. Here’s one guess as to how flying got started in birds.. Perhaps birds began by leaping off the ground while bats began gliding out of trees. Or perhaps birds too began by gliding out of trees. (pp. 113–4)

He also made a fool of himself by saying God's design of the human eye is flawed, but biologists have well and truly debunked him like biologist Richrd Lumsden who said-
'..it is critical to have the photoreceptive processes of the rods and cones intimately associated with the pigment layer in order to allow the light-sensitive pigment rhodopsin to regenerate.
So if the rods and cones were turned around to face the incoming light, as Dawkins requires, the pigment layer would have to be between the light and the light receptors, thus blocking vision altogether!
In short, it is just as well that God, not Professor Dawkins, designed the eye."
Seeing back to front - creation.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dawks-retina.jpg

Last edited:

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Interesting how you jump around and evade one topic and comment on something long ago. Show me in the scriptures where the breath of life begins when a baby is born?

That started with the very first person ever born . . . Adam, the son of God.

After creating Adam from clay, when the work was completed “God breathed into his nostrils the Breath of Life, and he became a living being”.

Job confirms that he is also made of clay, and “The Spirit of God has made me, And the breath of the Almighty gives me life.” Job 33

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Food for thought-
It doesn’t wreck anything. All God is saying as elsewhere, that actually knew him before the foundation of the world. God already knew who would be born and who wouldn’t.

Abortion does not terminate a life, ie the spirit; just the “earthly tent” which can be recreated to accommodate the spirit, the actual person, when the time comes for them to be born.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the time I was pregnant I was in the 8th grade. The school wouldn't let me return because of the "image" I may create among other young girls.
I ended up dropping out. But I later got my GED and did go to a Liberal college for 1 year. Which I had to quit because it ewas either go to school or lose my job. I kept my job.
But yeah, the stigma was with me for a couple years. Everybody looking at you and judging you.
Life goes on.
:D
Hugs
God has richly blessed you sister to which I may testify in what you have posted here on this forum which has blessed me.

Give God the glory!

Reactions: Ziggy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I went to a New Years Eve Party when I was 13. I didn't know the mom of the girl who was having the party was supplying alcohol.
It was supposed to be just a sleepover.
A lot of people showed up and everyone started drinking. Being 13 I wanted to fit in. (I don't like alcohol) .
I don't remember what happened. I must have blacked out or maybe someone spiked my drink IDK.
I remember waking up in an abandoned house with broken windows in the middle of winter with no clothes on.
I knew something happened but I didn't know who.
I went home and didn't say anything to my parents, because I didn't want them to know I had been drinking.
I waited a few months before worrying about my period not showing up.
I didn't know what to do. I was scared. My parents were going to kill me, disown me, no matter what I would be a disappointment to them.
I talked to my brother's girlfriend and she was willing to go and talk to my parents with me.
It was the scariest day of my life.
My mom started crying, my dad went ranting through the house yelling who is the father??!!
I told him I didn't know. And to this day I still don't.
My parents gave me 2 options. Keep it or give it up for adoption.
I waited to the 8th month to decide to keep her.
My parents went out and baught the crib, stroller, highchair, clothes, diapers.....
And for the most part my mom was my daughters mom for the first 3-4 years.
My mom taught me how to be a mom, even though I believed I knew it all at that age.

What would I have done if my parents weren't as understanding as they were?
I was already past the first trimester so abortion wasn't even an option. And I felt then the way I do now about abortion.
It never would of been an option.
So adoption probably would have been the way I would of had to go.

My daughter is 43, I'm 57. and my grandson will be 19 in September.
I don't believe there will ever be great grandchildren as my grandson has autism and not very social.
But there have been many times in my life, if it had not been for her, my life could of been much worse, or not at all.
Because of her I left an abusive drug addicted relationship. Because of her I learned responsibilty and accountability.
And I have never had the option of having another child, even though I been married twice.

I believe children are a miracle from God, even when it happens from uncontrolled circumstances.
I believe God can take anything wrong and make it right.

I'm greatful for my parents. I wish the world was full of people like them.
They weren't happy, they were disappointed, but they were strong and willing to overcome the storm.

That's my story and why I believe the way I do.
Not everyone can share my story. Each person has their own mountains to climb.
I'm just sayin, it's easier when you don't have to climb them alone.

Hugs
Thank God for your understanding helpful parents!

Reactions: Ziggy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abortion is not just a democrat issue. Both parties are responsible and members of both parties worship lucifer/moloch.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Abortion is not just a democrat issue. Both parties are responsible and members of both parties worship lucifer/moloch.
I have not seen any reports of Republicans going nuts over the SCOTUS ruling. But you are correct in that the Republicans did not steadfastly reject abortion as a constitutional right. What you have are RINOs in office -- pretenders.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have not seen any reports of Republicans going nuts over the SCOTUS ruling. But you are correct in that the Republicans did not steadfastly reject abortion as a constitutional right. What you have are RINOs in office -- pretenders.

The latest Pew Research numbers show that 60% of Americans favour individual freedom instead of abortion laws.

The largest group supporting anti-abortion laws (74%) are white/uneducated/evangelicals.
Democrats tend to be freedom advocates, whereas Republicans are divided on the matter.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, praise the Lord this decision happened! And I want to throw in another thought. I heard it said (and I forget where) that one of the signs that the Lord is going to move with a revival in this nation was when abortion would be overturned. That was a sign. Did you hear that? If so, do you remember who said that?
So I just happen to be strolling on youtube just now and look what I found...
Remember I said Billy Graham or Clement?
Strange how things happen sometimes
Hugs

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I just happen to be strolling on youtube just now and look what I found...
Remember I said Billy Graham or Clement?
Strange how things happen sometimes
Hugs

Thanks, Ziggy. You were indeed right. Although I think I heard this recently about R v W, it could be whoever said it was merely quoting their prophecy. As you know, Kim Clement passed to be with the Lord a few years now. So this was an indirect quote apparently. It's indeed nice to get back to the bible and love the Lord and His Word.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks, Ziggy. You were indeed right. Although I think I heard this recently about R v W, it could be whoever said it was merely quoting their prophecy. As you know, Kim Clement passed to be with the Lord a few years now. So this was an indirect quote apparently. It's indeed nice to get back to the bible and love the Lord and His Word.

The only thing she did was to twist her father’s prophecy completely out of context to the point of being completely meaning, notwithstanding the prophecy itself was a total meaningless piece of garbage

I hear these so-called “prophets” on a regular basis on Sid Roth’s” “It’s Supernatural” Show. These prophets spew a pile of garbage which is the absolute opposite of what Scripture prophecies. The only truth demonstrated by these lunatics, is that in the latter day we will be plagued by false prophets. That time has come. I rely SOLELY upon scripture for my beliefs. Will God punish me for being stupid enough to believe HIM???

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are still states that abortions are going to legal and even early birth abortions....after the baby is born. But there is a solution....

Under the authority of public safety and or public health all abortion clinics should be shutdown.
Abortion is a medical procedure that abortion clinics are not equipped to handle safely. Certainly not equipped to handle things if something goes wrong. That is why they have to use legal disclosures to protect themselves....

In no event shall PPFA (Planned Parenthood Federation of America) be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any incidental ... Waiver of Responsibility for Defective or Contaminated Materials.

Terms of Use | Planned Parenthood

All abortions should occur in a hospital based on the conditions.
Recent pregnancies due to rape and or incest can be terminated in hours.
Pregnancies that threaten the mother's life can be evaluated in a hospital and it is between the woman and the doctor. And babies can be taken early and incubated so the mother is not guilt ridden because she chose her own life over her baby.

Doctors will not perform an abortion for unwanted pregnancies.

600,000 babies murdered in the United States every year. Under these conditions, termination of a pregnancies in a hospital would be seldom. Actual abortions would be, what? a few dozen....maybe? Again doctors do not perform abortions for unwanted pregnancies. So we would go from murder 600.000 babies a year to maybe.....less than fifty a year nationwide. Have you ever met anyone that had to abort a baby do to health reasons?

Medical procedures conducted in an actual hospital....not a crazy idea. And it would nearly end the problem.

Women that want to go into the back alleys to have abortions....risk their lives....as well it should.

Last edited: