The Abortion question

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do tell me what twisted meaning you think it is.

Wrong again! Christ was not advising wine makers.

This thread is about abortion....You tell me if you think it is the Spirit of Christ to murder babies......600,000 babies murdered a year in the US.
Ever heard of the murder of innocence. An unborn baby is the most innocent.

Try spending a little time with a dictionary. Your abilities with the English language seem, to be compromised to the point no intelligent person knows what you are talking about!!!!

There is no such thing as an unborn baby!!! A baby by definition is a viable living human being. Is someone going around killing babies?? Then that would be infanticide and has nothing whatsover to do with unborn fetuses. A fetus is not a viable living being. It is merely part of the mother's body until it exits the womb, and is able to live on its own.

So if you have a problem with someone killing babies, call the police, and report that murders are occurring!! Where were you when you witnessed these murders? Murder is against both mans' laws and God's laws !!

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Christ was a Jew but the religion he founded was not Judaism. Do you remember the Jews rejected Him.
Crucify him! Crucify him! Let is his blood be on us and our children....and so it was.
Do you know that modern Jews still reject Him? Because Christianity is not Judaism!

The religion He founded was not Judaism?? Where does He say that?? I don't recall Him ever saying that He founded ANY religion.

As for Jews being characterized by rejecting Him, I know a LOT of Jews, and they all love him.

Reactions: Taken

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no such thing as an unborn baby!!! A baby by definition is a viable living human being. Is someone going around killing babies?? Then that would be infanticide and has nothing whatsover to do with unborn fetuses. A fetus is not a viable living being. It is merely part of the mother's body until it exits the womb, and is able to live on its own.

A baby is a baby, nothing magical happens after it is delivered.

A fetus is not a viable living being. I disagree. Born or not a baby cannot survive on it own.
When a horse is conceived it is a horse.
When a human is conceived it is a human.
Your line of thinking here is twisted, one of the reason I think you are a sociopath....

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

A fetus is not a viable living being. I disagree. Born or not a baby cannot survive on it own.
Your line of thinking here is twisted, one of the reason I think you are a sociopath....

When a human being is conceived, of course it has genetically human DNA; which has absolutely nothing to do with the subject.

A viable human being is one that can live and breathe on its own without being connected to an umbilical cord. Like the Bible says, it is when the new infant exits the womb and receives the BREATH of LIFE!! and becomes a living being.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you are messed up.
Judaism is not Christianity and Christianity is not Judaism....not physically....not spiritually...not in character....not in perceptions of right and wrong.

It is not about anyone saying Judaism is Christianity or Christianity is Judaism....THAT never entered the conversation.

So, no your accusation I am messed up is your irrelevant opinion.

What is Right and What is Wrong never changes, regardless of the Race or Religious Tag.

Reactions: Stan B

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Characteristics of a sociopath.
  • Not understanding the difference between right and wrong.
  • An apparent lack of conscience.
You wouldn't be a disciple of Charles Manson....would you?

When a human being is conceived, of course it has genetically human DNA; which has absolutely nothing to do with the subject.

A viable human being is one that can live and breathe on its own without being connected to an umbilical cord. Like the Bible says, it is when the new infant exits the womb and receives the BREATH of LIFE!! and becomes a living being.

Definitely sound like the definition of a baby by the demonrats.
You know the demonrats cannot even define what a woman is...either.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So here we are arguing about the right to life or the right to choose.
All the while, the government is fighting to keep federal tax payer dollars supplying the money laundering and baby parts business known as planned parenthood.
This whole argument really has nothing to do with life or choice, it's about MONEY.

Planned Parenthood Statement on 2022 Government Funding Legislation
For Immediate Release: March 9, 2022

Washington, D.C. — Today, congressional leadership announced they had reached a spending deal to finalize fiscal year 2022 appropriations and new authorizations for spending to address the conflict in Ukraine and the COVID-19 pandemic. Unfortunately, the bill does not include the much-needed new investments in sexual and reproductive health priorities like Title X or international family planning programs and UNFPA that were passed in the House and proposed by the Senate, nor does it take long overdue steps to remove discriminatory abortion bans like the Hyde, Helms, and Weldon amendments or permanently repeal the harmful global gag rule.

Statement from Alexis McGill Johnson, president and CEO of Planned Parenthood Federation of America:

“Despite the historic progress made this year under President Biden and Congressional leaders, a spending package that includes the Hyde Amendment and fails to permanently repeal the global gag rule in yet another federal budget — at the insistence of members of Congress who work to restrict reproductive rights — is deeply disappointing. But we remain confident that the leadership of Reproductive Justice organizations and women of color has brought us closer to a future where these abortion coverage bans are a thing of the past.

“Yet, with the constitutional right to an abortion hanging in the balance, this bill’s failure to make greater investments to expand access to family planning in the U.S. and around the world is inexcusable. We can no longer accept our health and rights being used as a bargaining chip by those who want to control our bodies and our futures. At a time when reproductive health care is under relentless attacks, the funding provided for key programs in this appropriations bill fails to meet the moment.

“I remain grateful to Representative Rosa DeLauro, Senator Patty Murray, Senator Jeanne Shaheen, Senator Chris Coons, and Representative Barbara Lee, who have all worked to support sexual and reproductive health care domestically and globally and wrote their own appropriations bills that included robust investments and long overdue, critical policy changes. Their efforts should not go unrecognized.

“We need Congress to follow their lead. We cannot, and will not, stop fighting to make sure everyone has access to sexual and reproductive health care, including abortion, no matter where you live, your income, or your insurance coverage.”

###

Planned Parenthood is the nation’s leading provider and advocate of high-quality, affordable sexual and reproductive health care, as well as the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With more than 600 health centers across the country, Planned Parenthood organizations serve all patients with care and compassion, with respect and without judgment. Through health centers, programs in schools and communities, and online resources, Planned Parenthood is a trusted source of reliable health information that allows people to make informed health decisions. We do all this because we care passionately about helping people lead healthier lives.
Planned Parenthood Statement on 2022 Government Funding Legislation

Reactions: Grailhunter

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FRC Launches new website tracking taxpayer funding of Planned Parenthood since 1994
Reports show Planned Parenthood receiving $9.7 billion in taxpayer funding since '94

WASHINGTON, July 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --

Family Research Council launched a new tracking website titled "America's Direct Deposit to Planned Parenthood" that shows taxpayer funding and abortion data of Planned Parenthood since 1994. This new analysis combines information from Government Accountability Office (GAO) reports which track federal tax dollars and Planned Parenthood's own annual reports that cover all government funding as well as service information. Over the 25 years between 1994-2019, Planned Parenthood has reported performing 7,059,206 abortions and receiving $9.7 billion in total taxpayer funding.

Over the same period, while total abortions in the U.S. have decreased, Planned Parenthood's share of total abortions reported to the Center for Disease Control have increased from a mere 10.5 percent in 1994 to 55.8 percent in 2018, the last year for which numbers are available. At the same time, annual taxpayer funding of Planned Parenthood has nearly quadrupled, from $163.1 million in 1994 to $618.1 million in 2019. While Planned Parenthood's expanding abortion business is not directly caused by an increase in taxpayer funding, the $9.7 billion in taxpayer funds that Planned Parenthood received has made a substantial impact in transforming Planned Parenthood into the nation's single largest abortion supplier.

The House is considering an appropriations bill which repeals the Hyde Amendment and includes $400 million for Title X, the second largest source of federal funding for Planned Parenthood. Much of this 28 percent increase in Title X family planning grants will further Planned Parenthood's abortion business.

Family Research Council President Tony Perkins said:

"Planned Parenthood has become America's abortion giant, and it has been taxpayer dollars that has bankrolled the baby-killing industry. Planned Parenthood now performs more abortions annually than every other abortion supplier in America. Far from escaping its racist, eugenicist roots, it increasingly targets minority babies by locating the vast majority of its abortion facilities near black or Hispanic neighborhoods. Planned Parenthood does not deserve billions in government funding. Even pro-choice Americans have long agreed that taxpayers should not be forced to fund abortions. The time has come to put an end to the forced partnership between taxpayers and Planned Parenthood," concluded Perkins.

Connor Semelsberger, FRC's Director of Federal Affairs for Life and Human Dignity, who analyzed the data, added:

"Congress and many states have enacted policies like the Hyde Amendment that prohibit taxpayer funding for abortions directly; however, Planned Parenthood continues to receive millions of dollars in federal, state, and local tax subsidies each year while expanding their abortion business. This analysis brings to light what Planned Parenthood has long tried to keep in the dark, that their single goal has always been and still is to 'weed out the unfit' and receive public validation for that goal through taxpayer funding. As history shows us, at Planned Parenthood nothing is certain but death and taxpayer funding."

For more information, visit: frc.org/track.

SOURCE Family Research Council
FRC Launches new website tracking taxpayer funding of Planned Parenthood since 1994

Reactions: Grailhunter

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not about anyone saying Judaism is Christianity or Christianity is Judaism....THAT never entered the conversation.

So, no your accusation I am messed up is your irrelevant opinion.

What is Right and What is Wrong never changes, regardless of the Race or Religious Tag.

My statement still stands. If you are agreeing with Stan....you are messed up.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's just easier for them to keep us divided and fighting against each other.
I'm looking for information that will say if by rolling back Roe v. Wade has any impact federally on government funds planned parenthood will receive.
I believe what pushed the envelope was when congress started rolling out appropriation bills for more federal tax dollars.
I also believe that the ruling in the Supremem Court was accurate.
The Supreme Court does not create law, they simply interpret it.
When Roe v. Wade became the "law of the land" , that was an inaccurate statement.
No Legislative laws had been passed in Congress. That's where laws are made.
No Amendments to the Constitution were made. That also resides with Congress.

Now if Congress wants to Amend the Constitution and make abortion law of the land, then they will have to write up a bill, debate, and vote on it.
I believe a Constitutional Amendment requires 2/3 of Congress to be in agreement. Not sure.
Not to say at some point in the future that could happen.
But because they tried to cut corners and push this through, it really had no other Constitutional outcome.
So, back to the drawingboard, which there wasn't one for this to begin with.

I know it's a hot "moral" debate, and so do they.
That's why they use it, like every other "moral" debate, to divide us.
While they steal millions and billions of dollars behind our backs, that could be used to help new mother's with raising a child.
Not all abortions are the result of rape or incest, in fact not many of them are.
But they use that argument to pull on your emotional strings.

Take out your personal views on the issue, it's still unconstitutional.
And until Congress changes it, it goes back to the states where it belongs.

Hugs

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No one was talking about Magic.
What absolutely does occur in a natural birth is the cutting of the cord.
Snip, Snip...not Magic.
What then has come to pass, is that baby is an individual, no longer dependent on the mother’s “womb, placenta”, that WAS necessary for it’s “FORMING” stage.

A fetus is not a viable living being.
I disagree. Born or not a baby cannot survive on it own.

The fact is: Adam was “not born”, but yet, Adam WAS a Fully FORM-ED Earthly man, Independent of any other life source....and THEN received Gods Life source...a Living soul.

The fact is: a Female placenta IS a fetus’ (in the process of FORMING), DEPENDENT Life source...Until it is severed from the placenta. Once Severed, that placenta is no longer the fetus’ Life Source.

You are making it about “surviving” AFTER a birth.
The fact is about “DEPENDENT surviving” DURING Development BEFORE a Birth occurs.

There is a reason people say a woman is “EXPECTING”, before a Birth Occurs, Precisely BECAUSE the Birth has not occurred.

No.
When Conception occurs an egg is fertilized, the fertilized egg moves to the womb, a placenta begins forming, encapsulating the fertilized egg.
THEN:
The Conception has become Conceived, which means, a Pregnancy IN the Womb has come to pass.
If it is a HUMAN conception, a HUMAN Conceived, there is an EXPECTATION a Human will begin FORMING, and an EXPECTATION it will come to pass a Human will become born, severed from It’s temporary LIFE source, DURING IT’S FORMATION, of it’s own Bodily life source...
...Once fully formed, severed from it’s temporary LIFE Source, it receives a Life source FROM GOD...

You are welcome to your own thinking, reasoning. Nothing whatsoever that you think or reason AFFECTS me whatsoever.

But setting Aside your personal thinking, reasoning, attacks against me,
Prove yourself in Agreement with God.

Reveal God Making Adam a “LIVING” HUMAN MAN, while God was in the process of Creating Adam’s Form.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My statement still stands. If you are agreeing with Stan....you are messed up.

I am in agreement with Gods Word.
I recognize Stan B. Stands out as with the Few “peculiar”, compared to the “many” whose Standing is with the World.
So, yes in this discussion, Stan B. Are in agreement.

No problem, you are against me, and express your thoughts toward me.
I am content, to be among the Few, the peculiar, that is recognized By God, understanding according to His Way.

Glory to God,
Taken

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is always a hot potato, so what does scripture and organised religion say about it, and what are forum members opinions?
My mother became preggers with me out of wedlock which was a terrible social "crime" in those far-off days and I don't know if she considered aborting me, but if she had, most friends and neighbours wouldn't have minded, but as the fetus in question I mght have minded..:)
PS- In the event she and my dad had a shotgun wedding and were together for the rest of their lives.

Personally, me and my wife didn't murder any of our babies, and so we have children. The children didn't murder any of their babies, so I have grand children. The grand children didn't murder any of their babies, so I have great Grand Children.

And, of course, neither what the U.S.Government, the Supreme Court, the State Governments, nor anybody else had to say about it ever meant SPIT.

Simple as that.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one was talking about Magic.
What absolutely does occur in a natural birth is the cutting of the cord.
Snip, Snip...not Magic.
What then has come to pass, is that baby is an individual, no longer dependent on the mother’s “womb, placenta”, that WAS necessary for it’s “FORMING” stage.

The fact is: Adam was “not born”, but yet, Adam WAS a Fully FORM-ED Earthly man, Independent of any other life source....and THEN received Gods Life source...a Living soul.

The fact is: a Female placenta IS a fetus’ (in the process of FORMING), DEPENDENT Life source...Until it is severed from the placenta. Once Severed, that placenta is no longer the fetus’ Life Source.

You are making it about “surviving” AFTER a birth.
The fact is about “DEPENDENT surviving” DURING Development BEFORE a Birth occurs.

There is a reason people say a woman is “EXPECTING”, before a Birth Occurs, Precisely BECAUSE the Birth has not occurred.

No.
When Conception occurs an egg is fertilized, the fertilized egg moves to the womb, a placenta begins forming, encapsulating the fertilized egg.
THEN:
The Conception has become Conceived, which means, a Pregnancy IN the Womb has come to pass.
If it is a HUMAN conception, a HUMAN Conceived, there is an EXPECTATION a Human will begin FORMING, and an EXPECTATION it will come to pass a Human will become born, severed from It’s temporary LIFE source, DURING IT’S FORMATION, of it’s own Bodily life source...
...Once fully formed, severed from it’s temporary LIFE Source, it receives a Life source FROM GOD...

You are welcome to your own thinking, reasoning. Nothing whatsoever that you think or reason AFFECTS me whatsoever.

But setting Aside your personal thinking, reasoning, attacks against me,
Prove yourself in Agreement with God.

Reveal God Making Adam a “LIVING” HUMAN MAN, while God was in the process of Creating Adam’s Form.

You and Stan are stuck in the Old Testament.
I am a Christian...
I do not kill innocence.
A baby is a baby in or out of the mother.
Your line of thinking is that a baby that goes to term...nine months could be murdered as long as it was still in the mother.
How twisted is that? How out of touch with reality is that?
Again, no sense of right and wrong!
The blood thirsty desire to murder innocence! Just looking for away to justify it. despicable!

Reactions: Philip James

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You and Stan are stuck in the Old Testament.
I am a Christian...
I do not kill innocence.
A baby is a baby in or out of the mother.
Your line of thinking is that a baby that goes to term...nine months could be murdered as long as it was still in the mother.
How twisted is that? How out of touch with reality is that?
The blood thirsty desire to murder innocence! Just looking for away to justify it. despicable!

No, I’m not stuck in the OT.
The OT has express teachings to some men, and to all men.
Law, Statutes, Precepts.

Like any Scriptural Text, the individual is required to know what does and does not apply to him.

Precepts are about BEHAVIORS between man and man.
OT / NT / Presently....MEN with likenesses and MEN with differences Occupy this same Earth! Nothing new.
* HOW get along, with Friends or Enemies.
(Family, Neighbors, Nations, Political, Religious with differences.)
* AND WHAT will make an Enemy situation WORSE.

Again, your LACK of UNDERSTANDING.
WHO has ONCE said they have a blood thirst desire to murder the innocent? WHO?

Examine who has even said that....

Uh oh...YOU!

That is YOUR CLAIM. Since you have not the authority to MAKE Claims FOR OTHERS....YOU MUST BE SPEAKING FOR YOURSELF!

Pretty TWISTED...the words that come ONLY out of YOUR MOUTH...
......................So, be accountable for YOUR WORDS...
Why do YOU have the blood thirst desire to murder the innocent?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Life is in the blood.

Oxygen (breath) is also in the blood.
Does a zygote have blood?
How about a fetus?
Can anyone survive without blood?

Where did the life in the blood come from?
Was it passed down through humanity that day God breathed into Adam's nostrils?

One other thing...
Mar 10:9 What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Jun 14, 2021
A zygote, also known as a fertilized ovum or fertilized egg, is the union of a sperm cell and an egg cell. The zygote begins as a single cell but divides rapidly in the days following fertilization. The zygote's single cell contains all of the 46 necessary chromosomes, getting 23 from the sperm and 23 from the egg.

Neither an egg cell or a sperm cell individually is fertilized. Neither of them can survive alone.
Only when they are joined together does life begin.
The womb prepares itself with sufficient blood supply. And in the blood is oxygen.
If an egg is not fertilized in a certain amount of time, it passes through the system in a monthly cycle.
If a sperm cell doesn't fertilize an egg cell, it's purpose ceases.
It is only when these two are joined together that a new and independent life itself begins.
It has it's own DNA.

The day God breathed into Adam's nostrils, that breath entered into every aspect of his being.
His life was then transferred to Eve. And she didn't need God to breath in her nose, because she already had the breath of life within her, that was contained in Adam.
Therefore, life itself is within every individual. And that life gets transfered to the zygote. And the zygote becomes a fetus, and a fetus a child.

Life is Life at whatever stage it's in.
And if Life is not meant to be, then the twain shall not be united.
And if they are united but the future is not to be, then the woman's body will reject that union and it becomes a miscarriage.
There are times when the zygote gets lodged in the fallopian tubes. This can kill both mother and child and will require a medical procedure.
Again, this is not very common, but it does happen.

If a woman is raped and wants the child removed, then the one who got her pregnant should also face the child's fate.
Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.
In the case of incest, the same applies.
If they choose to keep the child in either case, then the one that got her pregnant is fully responsible for the well being of that child.
Men don't get a free ticket.

It's not about when a zygote becomes a viable breathing entity.
It's about when LIFE begins.
And LIFE begins when these two are joined together.
And whatsoever God hath joined together, let no man put asunder.

How a Zygote Forms and Becomes an Embryo

What is Life?
life
noun
  1. The property or quality that distinguishes living organisms from dead organisms and inanimate matter, manifested in functions such as metabolism, growth, reproduction, and response to stimuli or adaptation to the environment originating from within the organism.
  2. The characteristic state or condition of a living organism.
  3. Living organisms considered as a group.
Life begins when God has joined these 2 cells together and formed a "new" thing.

And it's ok if you don't "trust the science"
I trust God.
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand the subject of abortion itself is very controversial and emotional.
What we have just experienced is a shifting of authority over who controls reproductive rights.
There are a lot of wheels turning in this country and we really need to be observing all factors taking place.

Please try to see the big picture here.

Our borders are open. We have millions of people coming into this country yearly.
How will we sustain them?
We just experience a baby formula shortage.
How many children were effected by this?
There are powers that are manipulating our food supply. There is a good chance we will be facing famine by next spring.
Too many people, not enough food to sustain them all.
For the greatest good of the people living, something must be done.
Whether you agree or disagree, there is an agenda by world leaders to control population growth.

Enter China's one child policy.
One-child policy - Wikipedia

This policy was not given by people's choice, neither was it passed down by a vote.
It was mandated down from the government heads. Not unlike the mandates for the covid vaccine.
During covid and even now there are still certain places like the military that require you to be vaccinated or be discharged.
Business denied citizens from eating or entering their establishments, a lot of people lost their jobs.
We have a shortage of pilots right now due to a strike against the mandates. (Even though they blame it on the weather)

This is what we call connecting the dots.
Overpopulation, food shortages, and a desire for complete government control over the people.
There is a reason much deeper for the overturning of Roe v. Wade. And I believe it was our last chance to avoid being taken over
by a Government gone rogue.

Here was the China one child policy and it's reasoning for being made law:
The term one-child policy (Chinese: 一孩政策; pinyin: Yī Hái Zhèngcè) refers to a population planning initiative in China implemented between 1980 and 2015 to curb the country's population growth by restricting many families to a single child. That initiative was part of a much broader effort to control population growth that began in 1970 and ended in 2021, a half century program that included minimum ages at marriage and childbearing, two child limits for many couples, minimum time intervals between births, heavy surveillance, and stiff fines for non-compliance. The program had wide-ranging social, cultural, economic, and demographic effects, although the contribution of one-child restrictions to the broader program has been the subject of controversy.

China's family planning policies began to be shaped by fears of overpopulation in the 1970s, and officials raised the age of marriage and called for fewer and more broadly spaced births. Overpopulation, in the eyes of the state officials, would hinder their agenda to boost the national economy and improve people’s standard of living. After a full decade of concerted efforts, a near universal one-child limit was imposed in 1980. It was then officially written into the constitution of the People’s Republic of China in 1982. As it was written in the constitution, couples have the obligation to abide by the requirements of family planning. All families were restricted to having only one child. Later, some exceptions were allowed for specific groups of the population. In the mid-1980s rural parents were allowed to have a second child if the first was a daughter. It also allowed exceptions for some other groups, including ethnic minorities. In 2015, the government removed all remaining one-child limits, establishing a two-child limit. In May 2021, this was loosened to a three-child limit, in July 2021 all limits as well as penalties for exceeding them were removed.

There is a lot of similarities between the one child policy and the roll out of the covid vaccines.
China is entrenched in our government policies. Many groups and political advocates are funded by China.
As long as We the People have no voice, we have no choice. And if the Supreme Court is allowed to rule from the bench,
then all power is removed and given over to unelected officials.

While China lifts their policy increasing their population, ours becomes smaller through a necessity to control population.
Is it possible, knowing what we know about the vaccine mandates roll out,
that at some point in time, the court could be persuaded to mandate a one child policy in the states as theirs is in China?
I believe there is. Covid came from China. The head of the World health organization (Tedros) favors China.
Some of us are aware of the global initiative to decrease population. There is much evidence from people in very high places,
that believe that population needs to be reduced and carbon footprints need to be tracked for the good of climate change.

I don't believe the Supreme Court made this ruling at this time solely due to a 50 year ruling on abortion rights.
I believe some in the Supreme Court made this ruling to eliminate the possibility of a government dictating,
not how many children you can abort, but (for the good of the country) how many you are able to keep.

Open Borders, food chain supply disruptions, baby formula shortages, energy reductions, housing costs rising.
Ask yourself,
Could this all be just a coincidence?
Or could it be that certain people in high places are slowly rolling out their agendas, but they need us distracted and focused on the small picture, while the big picture is going unnoticed?

I'm just saying..
think about it.
Coincidence?

Hugs

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You obviously despise and reject what Scripture has to say about abortion. So you are creating new Scripture to support YOUR religion!

You also say:
“Once a pregnancy occurs, that's a person and the woman has no right to kill that which is a separate entity and person.”

Again, are writing your own Scripture. The Bible (a popular book) says that a person becomes a living being when God breathes into their nostrils the breath/spirit of life. That does not happen until the fetus exits the womb and the umbilical cord is cut. That is the moment a fetus takes it’s first breath and becomes a viable living being. With abortion, you can’t kill something that has never been alive.

Then you talk about a woman’s “right”. It would seem that YOU would like that right to be taken away from her and replaced with YOUR right!! Why should YOU have more control over her body than she does??!!

Christ died to set us free from the law. What kind of being would want to nullify Christ’s sacrifice, and reimpose their own laws? I suspect you know.
Your predictable total absence of so much as a single Scriptural reference to support your obviously anti-Scriptural noise says all that need be said about your hatred of God and HIS Word. The only message you have delivered here is that YOU deem GOD to be a liar, and are motivated to promote that designation to any who will listen.

This is the sin of that thought.

Romans 14:22, NIV: So whatever you believe about these things keep between yourself and God. Blessed is the one who does not condemn himself by what he approves.

Support abortion by creating a reason to justify the action...There is a sin involved that needs to be accounted for in the support of another acting of their own accord.

Abortion is not a modern creation. The tools used today are the tools created by the Romans. Caesar Augustus spoke to the men of Rome, forcing their wives to abort, while those same men were sleeping with men in the bath houses. "Your sins will be the downfall of Rome."
The Godless America under the watch of the Democrat and some Republicans are in support of the downfall of America. While the cowardice of the Church Pulpits look on in silence.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
into their nostrils the breath/spirit of life. That does not happen until the fetus exits the womb and the umbilical cord is cut.

Blind post.

As the father of seven children and having been there for the birth of six (one was born at the age of 31 weeks as well as being an emergency c-section and I couldn't get to the hospital that was 90 minutes away as I was watching our other children at the time) I can honestly say that the the newborn takes its first breath well before the cord is cut and all but one did so as they were halfway birthed. As all my children cried before the cord was cut and you need lungs full of air to cry.

Just wanted to point that out.

Reactions: Ziggy