• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
By you not answering my questions shows you cannot defend your position.

There is no "position" for me to defend.
You originally stated a lie, by attributing to me something i never said, and now you are trying to present this false deed as my "position", because you are a dishonest person.
Of this we can agree, Titus.

So, one more time.
You have decided that the bible is a generic religious book, and you need me to help you understand that its not.
Well, Im not going to help you. Im not going to waste my time doing that for you. Im going 2 let you stay deceived, as you've proven to me that you are not of our kind.
And im going to use a verse found in the NT that you have never read, that is designed just for you, and im going to leave your discussion there.

So, Look closely.
Titus 3:10 —
10 A man that is a heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

So, you can continue to rant and be dishonest, and i'll just show you that again until you get the message.
That's on you.

Last edited:

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You originally stated a lie, by attributing to me something i never said, and now you are trying to present this false deed as my "position", because you are a dishonest person.

So, one more time.
You have decided that the bible is a generic religious book, and you need me to help you understand that its not.
Well, Im not going to help you. Im not going to waste my time doing that for you. Im going 2 let you stay deceived, as you've proven to me that you are not of our kind.
And im going to use a verse found in the NT that you have never read, that is designed just for you, and im going to leave your discussion there.

So, Look closely.

So, you can continue to rant and be dishonest, and i'll just show you that again until you get the message.
That's on you.

Prove it. Quote me where I lied.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So, one more time.

So, Look closely.

That's on you.

You said there are translations that are created by God,

And, its true that there are some horrible "bible versions", as Satan has created many of them, yet, its not true that God didnt create any of them, as you falsely PREACH

If this is true then these translations would have to be perfect.
If they have errors they cannot be created by God.

Now if I am gulty of anything it is that I assumed you already understood this to be true.

I have asked you repeatedly to confirm whether or not you believe this.
You refuse.

So, I have to make some assumptions.

You're free to tell me what you believe.
But you never defend your position.
You just resort to personal attacks.

You failed at proving your claim.

Last edited:

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Said. : "all that come unto me i give them ETERNAL LIFE and they shall NEVER Perish"

"All that come unto Me" That is Gods condition.

Who does God give eternal life ?

Those that come to Him.

So, the opposite would be, those that do not come, do not meet Gods condition.
Likewise those who have come but fall away, leave, go away, do not meet Gods conditions for eternal life.

Galatians 5:4
You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Fallen means you had to be from the place you fell.
You dont fall away from where you never were.

The lost has always been away from Christ.
Only those who have been with Christ can fall away from Christ i.e. become estranged from Christ.

OSAS, is not taught in the Bible.

Neither is calvinism

God gives us the free will to come to Him. He gives us choice

If OSAS is true.Then we are Gods puppets. We cannot choose to leave Him.
We are just His robots that only do as He has programmed us to do.
No free will means no fault of our own for what we do.

Ernest T. Bass

Jan 14, 2014
out in the woods
If you are denying that the word of God is "inspired", which you are happily doing on this "christian forum"...... then that is not a personal attack im sending your way, that is a reality check.

Listen, the bible is spiritual dictation.......

And, its true that there are some horrible "bible versions", as Satan has created many of them, yet, its not true that God didnt create any of them, as you falsely PREACH.
You should pick a different ministry then being a bible denier, among other things, Ernest T. Bass.
I posted translations of the Bible are not inspired and that is fact. If they were inspired of God they would be completely perfect, no errors whatsoever but that is not the case. Therefore a translation is only as good as the translator's loyalty was to original text/language. If a person took a Hemingway novel and made changes to it, even minor changes, then one no longer has a Hemingway novel. Making changes to God's word in translations then one no longer has God word. All a translator is to do is take writings from one language (as Greek or Hebrew) and translate is as accurately as possible into another language as English so English speaking people can understand it with the English conveying the exact same idea found in the original Hebrew or Greek. That leaves NO ROOM for translators to add or subtract from what is in the original language which is what the NIV does. Even the inspired Apostles who were given inspired words by the Holy Spirit were to write those words down exactly as they received them and not put their own interpretation or spin on those words (2 Peter 1:20-21)...."the writers of the Scriptures did not put their construction upon the “God breathed words they wrote" (Vine p. 268).

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I posted translations of the Bible are not inspired and that is fact.

Let me show you some things that i teach., related to manuscript evidence.
Just put these in your account knowledge for further evaluation.

1.) There is no such thing as the 'original greek". This does not exist. So, when a person, teacher, scholar, says....>"the original greek says".....then they just lied to you. They lied to you......as there is no such thing as any "original greek" TEXT. See, the only originals were written by the Apostles, and those are long ago gone. So, COPIES were made....and those are gone... however COPIES of the copies exist as "manuscripts" that have been assembled into "extant greek texts"....of which there are about 30 full New Testaments in "greek". Of these, a handful are accepted to be used to create a "bible". There is also this early Christian teacher...."Origen<, who created the Hexapla......and you can study that out if you are wanting to know more about that little man as he is the one that initially created the idea of purgatory and is probably the one that gave the "cult of the virgin" their idea that Priests can't be married. As Origen read the verse that says...>"and they made themselves Eunuch's", and he took a knife and actually did this to himself.
"Crazy is as crazy does" : is how you define that deed and that Cult.

What i need you to see, is that there is no such thing as the "original Koine greek" Text.....its does not exist.
What we have is copies of copies.
Beware of the person who tries to be the final authority over the Bible, by deceiving you about the "original greek" says..
See, its says nothing, as the "original koine greek" text, does not exist, except inside their lie.

2.) The KJV. It has 2 publications. The 2nd is not a revision of the original. What they did, was change the spelling....they updated it, yet never changed a verse, or a word.......they only updated the words for clarity...... As old anglo saxon is difficult to read even then, and now of course, would be practically impossible. So, they realized this in 1610 and so, there is a updated 1611 which we have available, that is not a change to anything, just what you might think of as a comtemporized spell check. Also, in the Authorize Version, the Translators would sometime add a word for the sake of clarifying the context of the verse, but never to change the verse or the context. When they did this, they italicized these insertions so that you know they added the word. And one more thing about the KJV. Its allowed to be published for Free. Its has a King's copyright, for the last 500+ years that never changed since it was originally published. = You can print it for free. Why did they do that? Its because the translators and KJames understood that the word of God is to be FREE....So, the KJV can be printed by anyone.

3.) Many
believers have the idea that ..>"well, this really smart scholar who can read greek said that this verse isn't translated right".....and so, they believe them, instead of the Bible. And here is the thing... Scholars, =many of them are heretics, and so, they will revise your understanding of a verse, because they know you will believe them if they say they are a "scholar" or are involved in "scholarship", and they will have you chasing doctrines of devils.

Be wary of those devils, as they are highly trained and cunningly skilled by their spiritual father.

Last edited:

Ernest T. Bass

Jan 14, 2014
out in the woods
Let me show you some things that i teach., related to manuscript evidence.
Just put these in your account knowledge for further evaluation.

1.) There is no such thing as the 'original greek". This does not exist. So, when a person, teacher, scholar, says....>"the original greek says".....then they just lied to you. They lied to you......as there is no such thing as any "original greek" TEXT. See, the only originals were written by the Apostles, and those are long ago gone. So, COPIES were made....and those are gone... however COPIES of the copies exist as "manuscripts" that have been assembled into "extant greek texts"....of which there are about 30 full New Testaments in "greek". Of these, a handful are accepted to be used to create a "bible". There is also this early Christian teacher...."Origen<, who created the Hexapla......and you can study that out if you are wanting to know more about that little man as he is the one that initially created the idea of purgatory and is probably the one that gave the "cult of the virgin" their idea that Priests can't be married. As Origen read the verse that says...>"and they made themselves Eunuch's", and he took a knife and actually did this to himself.
"Crazy is as crazy does" : is how you define that deed and that Cult.

What i need you to see, is that there is no such thing as the "original Koine greek" Text.....its does not exist.
What we have is copies of copies.
Beware of the person who tries to be the final authority over the Bible, by deceiving you about the "original greek" says..
See, its says nothing, as the "original koine greek" text, does not exist, except inside their lie.

2.) The KJV. It has 2 publications. The 2nd is not a revision of the original. What they did, was change the spelling....they updated it, yet never changed a verse, or a word.......they only updated the words for clarity...... As old anglo saxon is difficult to read even then, and now of course, would be practically impossible. So, they realized this in 1610 and so, there is a updated 1611 which we have available, that is not a change to anything, just what you might think of as a comtemporized spell check. Also, in the Authorize Version, the Translators would sometime add a word for the sake of clarifying the context of the verse, but never to change the verse or the context. When they did this, they italicized these insertions so that you know they added the word. And one more thing about the KJV. Its allowed to be published for Free. Its has a King's copyright, for the last 500+ years that never changes since it was originally published. = You can print it for free. Why did they do that? Its because the translators and KJames understood that the word of God is to be FREE....So, the KJV can be printed by anyone.

3.) Many
believers have the idea that ..>"well, this really smart scholar who can read greek said that this verse isn't translated right".....and so, they believe them, instead of the Bible. And here is the thing... Scholars, =many of them are heretics, and so, they will revise your understanding of a verse, because they know you will believe them if they say they are a "scholar" or are involved in "scholarship", and they will have you chasing doctrines of devils.

Be wary of those devils, as they are highly trained and cunningly skilled by their spiritual father.

"The New Testament was written in a form of Koine Greek, which was the common language of the Eastern Mediterranean"
Language of the New Testament - Wikipedia).

So when the NT is translated from this Koine Greek, it must be translated accurately from these original Greek texts and give the exact same meaning in the English as it did in the Greek, which the NIV does not.

I use a KJV most all the time, but I do realize it is not perfect nor its translators inspired. I also understand that when translating from Greek word-for-word into English, it leaves the English sounding broken. So the KJV translators supplied words in italics to make the English read more smoothly.
Hence the italicized words were not in the original Greek text but simply added to make for easier reading and understanding. Many of those added words are helpful, some were not needed and in some places were just wrong to add (example; adding the word "unknown" in 1 Cor 14)..."'unknown' -(KJV). This word was added by the translators of the KJV. It has no equivalent word in the Greek text to justify it's insertion here." Dunagan Comm.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scholars, =many of them are heretics, and so, they will revise your understanding of a verse, because they know you will believe them if they say they are a "scholar" or are involved in "scholarship", and they will have you chasing doctrines of devils.

Be wary of those devils, as they are highly trained and cunningly skilled by their spiritual father

Like, those who translated the NIV.