• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
There is only one test you need to give to anyone who says they are a "christian", and you need to apply this spiritual test.
Its the same one you give a denomination.

Its this.

Do they believe this, or not. ??????????????????

"The blood of Jesus that saved me, Keeps me saved".
"Jesus, who saved me, Keeps me saved".

So, just ask them, or just look at the denominations Handbook, their "creed".....etc.
If the church/denomination is built on LEGALISM, its the same as if the person's faith is built on it., and THAT is the "Anti-Christ" proof.

They = DO NOT BELIEVE that CHRIST = keeps them saved.

They instead will show you their SELF SAVING LIST.

Here are the top 4 "anti Christ" ... Heresies that teach that these keep you saved, and not Christ alone.

1. water baptism
2. commandment keeping
3. law
4. confessing sin

These people and these Cults will all agree that Christ saved them......began their salvation, but all CULTS and all HERETICS DO NOT BELIEVE That Christ KEEPS THEM Saved.
So. if He doesn't, who does?

So if Christ and His BLOOD and SACRIFICE does not keep you saved....WHO DOES ????

ahhhhh.

See that?....There is only one
Anti-Christ Spirit answer..= "IM SAVING MYSELF,..im trying to keep myself saved with law, commandments, water, works, enduring, or joining a specific CHURCH....."

Reader....THAT is how you discern/discover a heretic or a CULT.

"Test that Spirit", and you have found "anti-Christ".
See, the anti-Christ Spirit is not just Christ rejection....its also the Spirit of LEGALISM.

The anti-Christ spirit in the "church" is the spirit that denies that Christ keeps you saved.
Find that person, or find that "church", and you have discerned that "SPIRIT".

That is the spirit of "anti-Christ"... Its Atheism or = Legalism.

Last edited:
Reactions: APAK and ScottA

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
There is only one test you need to give to anyone who says they are a "christian", and you need to apply this spiritual test.

Its this.

So, just ask them, or just look at the denominations Handbook, their "creed".....etc.
If the church/denomination is built on LEGALISM, its the same as if the person's faith is built on it., and THAT is the "Anti-Christ" proof.

Here are the top 4 "anti Christ" ... Heresies that teach that these keep you saved, and not Christ alone.

1. water baptism
2. commandment keeping
3. law
4. confessing sin

These people and these Cults will all agree that Christ saved them......began their salvation, but all CULTS and all HERETICS DO NOT BELIEVE That Christ KEEPS THEM Saved.

So if Christ does not keep you saved....WHO DOES ????

ahhhhh.

See that?....There is only one answer..>"IM SAVING MYSELF,..im trying to keep myself saved with law, commandments, water, works, enduring, or joining a specific CHURCH....."

See, the anti-Christ Spirit is not just Christ rejection....its also the Spirit of LEGALISM.

The anti-Christ spirit in the "church" is the spirit that denies that Christ keeps you saved.

That is the spirit of "anti-Christ"... Its Legalism.

Well, it is legalism, and I am a super staunch believer in the biblical principle of eternal security!

However, this is not the biblical test to see if one has the spirit of antichrist.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

2 JOhn is different from 1 JOhn 4 because of the construct of teh verb.

1 John 4 is one who denies Jesus came in the flesh.

2 John because the verb is the present middle deponent participle should be read as "is coming".

these are the biblical tests for the spirit of antichrist.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Well, it is legalism, and I am a super staunch believer in the biblical principle of eternal security!However, this is not the biblical test to see if one has the spirit of antichrist.
1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?

Look at your verse........and notice it says this..>"who is a LIAR but he that denieth that Jesus is the CHRIST".

So, you are looking for a LIAR. And this LIAR is a SPIRIT......the Spirit of ANTI-CHRIST, but its PEOPLE who have this spirit, and are defined by what i told you in the last post.

:LIAR

"LIAR"......as in a specific type.

Now.... , what is a : "CHRIST". ?????????

Listen Ronald.......this "Christ" is not Jesus's last name.

Let me try that again for you....'"CHRIST" .......is not Jesus's Last name.

"CHRIST" is His Anointing, ..........He is Jesus
THE CHRIST.

Got that?

And this is referring to His Kingdom, His Spirit, His God-Head, and this....>"The Atonement".

The ATONEMENT, is the blood atonement....its the "eternal one time sacrifice for the sin of the world"....which " THE CHRIST" can only accomplish, as this is ETERNAL REDEMPTION.
This is Salvation.
This is the finished work of Jesus ON THE CROSS.

So, the "Liar", is a spirit, that denies what the "THE CHRIST" has Accomplished.

That would be the anti-christ preaching of a Atheist who denies that Christ even existed.

Or :

Its the Galatians 1:8 theology, of "another Gospel" preached or taught by a minister of the devil, who denies that "JESUS KEEPS YOU SAVED"...

Its THAT LIE.
Its that Lying Spirit.
Its that Spirit of anti ="what Christ has accomplished", which is to deny the power of the Cross....by denying , LYING = "Christ does not keep you saved".

Its literally words that try to prevail against the Blood of Jesus.

Find that person who is telling that LIE< or that denomination, and you have found the ANTI CHRIST LIARS.....= the anti Christ SPIRIT.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
1 John 4 is one who denies Jesus came in the flesh.

IN the real world, when we deal with this stuff..........the devil's ministers are not just the Christ deniers.

They are the "Cross" deniers........ and Paul calls them..>>"enemies of the CROSS of Christ'.

So, that is Legalism...... Legalism replaces the Cross with Self Effort.
This is the Gospel of Works.
This is the Devil's Gospel of "anti-Grace'...which is Anti-Christ".

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look at your verse........and notice it says this..>"who is a LIAR but he that denieth that Jesus is the CHRIST".

So, you are looking for a LIAR. And this LIAR is a SPIRIT......the Spirit of ANTI-CHRIST, but its PEOPLE who have this spirit, and are defined by what i told you in the last post.

:LIAR

"LIAR"......as in a specific type.

Now.... , what is a : "CHRIST". ?????????

Listen Ronald.......this "Christ" is not Jesus's last name.

Let me try that again for you....'"CHRIST" .......is not Jesus's Last name.

"CHRIST" is His Anointing, ..........He is Jesus
THE CHRIST.

Got that?

And this is referring to His Kingdom, His Spirit, His God-Head, and this....>"The Atonement".

The ATONEMENT, is the blood atonement....its the "eternal one time sacrifice for the sin of the world"....which " THE CHRIST" can only accomplish, as this is ETERNAL REDEMPTION.
This is Salvation.
This is the finished work of Jesus ON THE CROSS.

So, the "Liar", is a spirit, that denies what the "THE CHRIST" has Accomplished.

That would be the anti-christ preaching of a Atheist who denies that Christ even existed.

Or :

Its the Galatians 1:8 theology, of "another Gospel" preached or taught by a minister of the devil, who denies that "JESUS KEEPS YOU SAVED"...

Its THAT LIE.
Its that Lying Spirit.
Its that Spirit of anti ="what Christ has accomplished", which is to deny the power of the Cross....by denying , LYING = "Christ does not keep you saved".

Its literally words that try to prevail against the Blood of Jesus.

Find that person who is telling that LIE< or that denomination, and you have found the ANTI CHRIST LIARS.....= the anti Christ SPIRIT.

Well John in 1 John is talking about people and not a spirit! So your argument against this verse is wrong.

1 John 1:4 is the spirit of antichrist-plural! Remember Satan nor any of his demons are omnipresent.

And yes for over 47 years now I know that jesus last name isnot christ!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IN the real world, when we deal with this stuff..........the devil's ministers are not just the Christ deniers.

They are the "Cross" deniers........ and Paul calls them..>>"enemies of the CROSS of Christ'.

So, that is Legalism...... Legalism replaces the Cross with Self Effort.
This is the Gospel of Works.
This is the Devil's Gospel of "anti-Grace'...which is Anti-Christ".

I agree. It is one of many lies the demons use to keep people away from the cross.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Well John in 1 John is talking about people and not a spirit! So your argument against this verse is wrong.
1 John 1:4 is the spirit of antichrist-plural! Remember Satan nor any of his demons are omnipresent.
And yes for over 47 years now I know that jesus last name isnot christ!

The "anti-Christ" spirit, is not just rejection of Christ as Messiah, but its also the subverting of "the Gospel of the Grace of God" into....>"you must do this, to stay saved".

See that?...Its to be against...>"God keeps me saved by the blood of Jesus".
Its that Spirit......that resists the Grace of God and tries to change Salvation from "the gift of Salvation", into. LEGALISM = "you must DO this, and DO that, and be sure you DONT DO THAT........and if you will DO ALL THOSE, then you keep yourself saved, and if you dont the you dont keep yourself saved"?

See it?
That is not Trust in Christ, and when a person is TEACHING that Anti-Cross gospel that is SELF SAVING, they are under the influence of the Anti-Christ Spirit.

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

Its this.

1. water baptism
2. commandment keeping
3. law
4. confessing sin

So if Christ and His BLOOD and SACRIFICE does not keep you saved....WHO DOES ????

ahhhhh.

See that?....There is only one
Anti-Christ Spirit answer..= "IM SAVING MYSELF,..im trying to keep myself saved with law, commandments, water, works, enduring, or joining a specific CHURCH....."

That is the spirit of "anti-Christ"... Its Atheism or = Legalism.

Jesus said quite clearly that his followers can be identified by their fruits sir. God has given instruction in His word how we are to worship Him. We are instructed to recognize God's people and go with them Zech 8:23

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus said quite clearly that his followers can be identified by their fruits sir.

Satan has ministers.
Paul teaches that they will be preachers of righteousness.

What does that mean?
It means that they know what you want to hear, and will give you enough of that to fool you.

Remember, Satan is a DECEIVER........and his people are the same.......They SEEM LIKE they are real Christians, but when you examine how they deal with this TRUTH... = "Christ who saved me, KEEPS ME SAVED"..............

When you put them to THAT FAITH TEST, you will find they are deceived by the devil.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan has ministers.
Paul teaches that they will be preachers of righteousness.

What does that mean?
It means that they know what you want to hear, and will give you enough of that to fool you.

Remember, Satan is a DECEIVER........and his people are the same.......They SEEM LIKE they are real Christians, but when you examine how they deal with this TRUTH... = "Christ who saved me, KEEPS ME SAVED"..............

When you put them to THAT FAITH TEST, you will find they are deceived by the devil.

Yes sir, the Bible speaks about them in 1 Tim 3:5 by saying they have a form of Godly devotion, but prove false to its power, from these turn away. So like Jesus said, the post you responded to, a Christian can be identified by their fruits. Jesus does save sir, but salvation is yet future, and dependent upon remaining faithful till the end. Mat 24:13

Reactions: dev553344

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Christian can be identified by their fruits.

A believer can be identified by their behavior. (Fruit)

THe Devil's ministers fake this....so that you will believe they are real Christians.

How do you tell who isnt, then?

Ask them........"Do you believe that Jesus who saved you (born again)....keeps you saved, no matter what you do, or how you behave"

If they say......"no, i have to be good so that God will keep me"......this means they do not understand the BLOOD ATONEMENT, and are not born again.....or they are born again, but are "FALLEN FROM GRACE".

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A believer can be identified by their behavior. (Fruit)

THe Devil's ministers fake this....so that you will believe they are real Christians.

How do you tell who isnt, then?

Ask them........"Do you believe that Jesus who saved you (born again)....keeps you saved, no matter what you do, or how you behave"

If they say......"no, i have to be good so that God will keep me"......this means they do not understand the BLOOD ATONEMENT, and are not born again.....or they are born again, but are "FALLEN FROM GRACE".

The best way is to examine Jesus life and teachings sir. There are many identifiers, but keep in mind, Jesus was obedient to the point of no sin. That is impossible for his followers, so there are going to be moments that you will catch every Christian sinning if you look too close. At most times, Christians will display the fruits of the spirit Gal 5:22,23, they will treat others the way they desire to be treated, they will always be loving, and be extremely hard-pressed to become violent. All Christians love to talk about God, and will not get involved in things of the world, such as politics.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus was obedient to the point of no sin. That is impossible for his followers,

Robert.

Salvation is "the gift of righteousness".

Look at that concept.

the GIFT.........the GIFT...........of what?

what is God giving as a GIFT?

"The GIFT.....of......RIGHTEOUSNESS"..

What is righteousness, Robert?

Its, holiness......its to be considered SINLESS.

Notice now...>"to be CONSIDERED">......as if you have never sinned.

See that?....That is "The Gift of Salvation"........Its where God sees you only as Born again, Spiritually".....as "MADE RIGHTEOUS"......This is "The GIFT of Righteousness".

See that?
THat is as if you have never sinned, and you are kept this way, by "the Gift of Salvation".

This is what God has done for all the born again.........as Christ on the Cross.

On that Cross, JESUS BECAME our SIN, and we became HIS RIGHTOUSNESS..

"The RIGHTEOUSNESS ......OF GOD<<<<< IN Christ'..

All the born again are IN CHRIST....>"Made Righteous" by "The Gift of Righteousness"

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"The blood of Jesus that saved me, Keeps me saved". "Jesus, who saved me, Keeps me saved".
This is NOT the test for the antichrist-spirit as already pointed out by another poster. If you are going to post something, the very least you can do is make sure you have things right.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
This is NOT the test for the antichrist-spirit as already pointed out by another poster. If

Pay no attention to them.

Listen, you are looking for agreement, so that you can stay in the dark.
Dont do that, or that is where you will stay.
See, cultist, all agree with each other..
Dont be that one.

Here is how to SEE a deceiver.

First understand that The Cross of Christ, is all that God provides for you to go to heaven
Not water.
Not works.
Not your church.
Not your opinion.
Just GOD, as Christ on the Cross.....is ALL God provided to this WORLD........to get anyone into Heaven...... John 14:6

So, when a person, denies this, and instead replaces or adds to, the Cross of Christ, their idea of salvation, then this person, this denomination, is ANTI-CROSS.
= Galatians 1:8

This is the "spirit of Anti-Christ" as it is trying to replace Him by "another gospel".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@Ronald Nolette pointed out the correct anti-christ discernment verses.

I told you what Paul said.
This has nothing to do with "test the spirit to see if they agree that Christ is come the Flesh".....as any Demonic will say yes.

So, the "Spirit" of Anti-Christ, is to resist the Truth that Christ is the only way to Heaven.
That's the "spirit".....its this aggressive anti-Cross preaching and teaching, that tries to replace the Grace of God with works.

Its this...>"Galatians 1:8

To be under the influence of this teaching, is only one situation.
Its this...
Every person who believes you are saved by water, or have to keep yourself saved, has been deceived by the SPIRIT that teaches that Christ does not Keep you saved......but rather, you have to do it.
And that is why, a person who is under this spiritual deception believes they can lose their salvation.
Its because their Salvation, they believe, is THEIR ISSUE to deal with.....vs, The Cross, where it has been dealt with, already.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I told you what Paul said.
This has nothing to do with "test the spirit to see if they agree that Christ is come the Flesh".....as any Demonic will say yes.

So, the "Spirit" of Anti-Christ, is to resist the Truth that Christ is the only way to Heaven.
That's the "spirit".....its this aggressive anti-Cross preaching and teaching, that tries to replace the Grace of God with works.

Its this...>"Galatians 1:8

To be under the influence of this teaching, is only one situation.
Its this...
Every person who believes you are saved by water, or have to keep yourself saved, has been deceived by the SPIRIT that teaches that Christ does not Keep you saved......but rather, you have to do it.
And that is why, a person who is under this spiritual deception believes they can lose their salvation.
Its because their Salvation, they believe, is THEIR ISSUE to deal with.....vs, The Cross, where it has been dealt with, already.
The bible appears to be in conflict with what you're teaching. What do you make of this?

Matthew 24

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Behold it's important to note that I'm well aware that works cannot save a person. But sin can destroy their salvation none the less.

Reactions: Jim B