The Black Horse Is Coming Soon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said, you should probably study the differences in Matt 24 and Luke 21. Different people are present and it happens at a different place. One is a private discussion and one is a public discussion.

You miss so many details. And yes it would be smarter to not debate this as the scriptural facts will not be in your favor.
I destroyed your views long ago Light, and got tired if hearing your wrong assumptions on everything over ad over. You can't grasp simple TIMELINES in the book of Revelation.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really don't know precisely where we are in history, but I certainly feel the end is coming soon. I have many reasons for believing this. 1) the Millennial Day theory. It's been about 6000 years, and the Millennium appears poised to start soon.

Hi Randy, and good hearing from you again. I believe in the Millennial Day theory as well, only there is question as to when we will hit the 7,000th year. The Jewish calendar is way behind the Gregorian, which lends itself to the idea that we may still have a number of decades to go just yet.
2) the world is filling up fast. It's been said the world cannot sustain too high of a population. The world is presently experiencing exponential growth, which is leading many to want to stop large-scale reproduction, which was God's original mandate for man.

Yes, well I believe they are about to start "fixing" that problem, and in the opposite direction pretty quickly.
3) the weapons of the world are created, according to Isaiah, for God's use in judgment. Nuclear weapons can set history back too far to allow prophetic history to be completed. Its threatened imminent use suggests prophetic history is nearly completed.

In a sense I agree, only as I was saying in another thread recently, God controls all things and I don't think He'd allow it to happen. I believe scripture prophesies that nuclear weapons will be used on Rome by the ten kings, but other than that I don't see them being used except on a limited basis in conventional warfare maybe.
5) the Gospel has been preached throughout the earth.

I think somebody needs to preach it to the US all over again. This nation seriously needs to get saved, LoL, but I know what you mean.

God bless, and hope you are well. Thanks for the post.
- H

Last edited:
Reactions: Randy Kluth

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I destroyed your views long ago Light, and got tired if hearing your wrong assumptions on everything over ad over. You can't grasp simple TIMELINES in the book of Revelation.
In your mind you think you have. You spend so much time with wrong conclusions that you are nowhere near what is going to occur. The only thing you have right is that there will be a pretribulation rapture.

You haven't the faintest idea that what Jesus tells us in Matthew 24 lines up exactly with what John tells us in Rev 6. That only makes sense that they would both be telling you the same story. But no, you don't believe them and start going off into the Church etc, etc and once you get off the path you start drawing one false conclusion after another.

The timelines are REV 6 and Matt 24 agree. Jesus returns at the 6th seal for the second harvest. Then the wrath of God begins with the trumpets and end with the 7th trumpet. Then Rev 13 and 14 you are back in the seals. And that lines up perfectly with Rev 6 and Matt 24, including the coming of Jesus at the end of Rev 14. Then the wrath of God begins in the vials and ends at the 7th vial. It all lines perfectly. We don't need to make anything up. We don't need to say these things are not actionable. It means what it says.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In your mind you think you have. You spend so much time with wrong conclusions that you are nowhere near what is going to occur. The only thing you have right is that there will be a pretribulation rapture.

You haven't the faintest idea that what Jesus tells us in Matthew 24 lines up exactly with what John tells us in Rev 6. That only makes sense that they would both be telling you the same story. But no, you don't believe them and start going off into the Church etc, etc and once you get off the path you start drawing one false conclusion after another.

The timelines are REV 6 and Matt 24 agree. Jesus returns at the 6th seal for the second harvest. Then the wrath of God begins with the trumpets and end with the 7th trumpet. Then Rev 13 and 14 you are back in the seals. And that lines up perfectly with Rev 6 and Matt 24, including the coming of Jesus at the end of Rev 14. Then the wrath of God begins in the vials and ends at the 7th vial. It all lines perfectly. We don't need to make anything up. We don't need to say these things are not actionable. It means what it says.
You will see you were wrong in Heaven, then call me the real "Revelation Man". You guys are like a punch drunk boxer, Satan has you wobbling all over the place with his lies. The Timelines of Matt. 24 INDEED are a part of Rev. 8, but ONLY after verse 15, the AoD, none of the rest is the 70th week, common sense should tell us that, the Holy Spirit does whisper that, and Satan whispers falsehoods that you have soaked up in this brother.

Jesus says THE END is not yet in verse 6, what about that do you not understand is the 70 AD events which look just like the Zechariah 14:1-2 DOTL Prophecy, where Israel is conquered by the Fourth Beast, they all knew Rome as the Fourth Beast but they had no idea God was going to place Israel in a 2000 some odd year time out (the Diaspora) via their Valley of Dry Bones Spiritual Death until 1948. So, when was THE END? (70th week) Well Jesus told us if we just pay attention, and stop listening to whispers. which sadly many preachers put forth, not understanding the passages. Jesus said in verse 14 that when the Gospel has been preached unto the Whole World as a testimony unto His being the Lamb of God, who came to save the whole world, ONLY THEN could the end come.

THE END is the Birth that Jesus was speaking of, why can't you get that? Because you have tunnel vision, I have never once seen you change an opinion, so you know it all. The sad thing is you are only right about the Rapture and as God is my witnesses, on Eschatology, you are wrong on 95 percent of everything you espouse brother, something ain't right, you were not called unto Prophecy, find your calling. Matt. 24 is easy to solve once you get past the wrong hype put out there. Jesus is only speaking unto Israel about the coming Kingdom Age. Thus his whole angle is to lead them to the Second Coming (in verses 29-31). He walks them step by step telling the Disciples their fates, he throws in the END IS NOT YET to let them know where they were at on that TIMELINE, he says it will be by and by.......not in your lifetimes, the Gospel has to be preached unto India, China and the Scythians (todays Russians)in the far north first, then the end will come.

So, he the warns them about the START of Birth Pangs which do indeed DELIVER that END he had just told them was by and by (much later, after they died). Thus he now barely touches on WHAT delivers that END, you miss the forest for the trees, the Earthquakes, Pestilences, the Famines etc. were not really germane to the Disciples plight in truth, he was just pointing them to the 70 AD events NOT being the End, then he goes DIRECTLY into what brings that END (70th week) with the Birth Pangs analogy, it will get worse and worse like a baby's birth but its MUCH LATER ON. Then he shifts gear and goes right back into the Disciples plight, they (THEYYYYY), would be BETRAYED, THEYYYYY would be KILLED. And he then warns them about ENDURING until the end of their lives, then........THENNNNNNNNNNNN He tells them the end will only come when the Gospel is preached unto the ends of the whole WORLD.

NOW.......and only now does Jesus fast forward unto the 70th week via verse 15 and the AoD. If you understood the AoD was the 1290, and was 30 days BEFORE God's Wrath even falls, you wouldn't be calling it the Great Tribulation !! You guys are just not called unto Eschatology brother, God only calls those He can teach because they can say SHOW ME WHEN I am wrong Lord. I will never sit and have long dissertations with people who "know it all" and are intrinsic in their understandings, especially when they know very, very little on Eschatology.

Last edited:

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will see you were wrong in Heaven, then call me the real "Revelation Man". You guys are like a punch drunk boxer, Satan has you wobbling al over place with his lies. The Timelines of Matt. 24 INDEED are a part of Rev. 8, but ONLY after verse 15, the AoD, none of the rest is the 70th week, common sense should tell us that, the Holy Spirit does whisper that, and Satan whispers falsehoods that you have soaked up in this brother.
LOL. Do I have a mouse in my pocket? I'm sure you meant Rev 6. As I said there is nothing in Matthew 24 that has anything whatsoever to do with 70AD.
Jesus says THE END is not yet in verse 6, what about that do you not understand is the 70 AD events which look just like the Zechariah 14:1-2 DOTL Prophecy, where Israel is conquered by the Fourth Beast, they all knew Rome as the Fourth Beas but they had no idea God was going to place Israel in a 2000 some odd year time out (the Diaspora) via their Valley of Dry Bones Spiritual Death until 1948. So, wen was THE END? (70th week) Well Jesus told us of we just pay attention, and stop listening to whispers. which sadly many preachers put forth, not understanding the passages. Jesus said in verse 14 that when the Gospel has been preached unto the Whole World as a testimony unto His being the Lamb of Gid who came to save the whole world, ONLY THEN could the end come.
6 As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?

Hey Jesus, when will the stones be cast down and what sign will there be when these stones are cast down.?
If the stones have been cast down, WHAT WAS THE SIGN? Never happened. The sign will happen when the third temple and ALL the stones are cast down.

THE END is the Birth that Jesus was speaking of, why can't you get that? Because you have tunnel vision, I have never once seen you change an opinion, so you know it all. The sad thing is you ae only right about the Rapture and as God is my witnesses, on Eschatology, you are wrong on 95 percent of everything you espouse brother, something ain't right, you were not called unto Prophecy, find your calling. Matt. 24 is easy to solve once you get pat the wrong hype put out there. Jesus is only speaking unto Israel about the coming Kingdom Age. Thus his whole angle is to lead then to the Second Coming (in verses 29-31). He walks them step by step telling the Dscipl4sthere fates, he throws in the END IS NIT YET to let then know where they were at on that TIMELINE, he says it by and by.......not in your lifetimes, the Gospel has to be preached unto India, China and the Scythians (todays Russians)in the far north.
The seals are the 70th week of Daniel. The seals are not opened as the 70th week has not begun. The beginning of sorrows that Jesus tells us about are the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse that John tells us about. The great tribulation that Jesus tells us about is the 5th seal that John tells us about. The coming of Jesus IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRIBUALTION that Jesus tells us about is the coming that John tells us about at the 6th seal. How is it that do you not understand these things?
So, he the warns them about the START of Birth Pangs which do indeed DELIVER that END he had just told them was by and by. (much later, after they died) Thus He know barely touches on WHAT delivers that END, you miss the forest for the trees, the Earthquakes, Pestilences, the Famines etc. were nt really germane to the Disciples plight in truth, he was just pointing them to the 70 AD events NOT being the End, then he goes DIRECTLY into what brings that END (70th week) with the Birth Pangs analogy, it will get worse and worse like a baby's birth but its MUCH LATER ON. Then he goes right back into the Disciples plight, they (THEYYYYY), would be BETRAYED, THEYYYYY would be KILLED. And he then warns them about ENDURING until the end of their lives, then........THENNNNNNNNNNNN He tells them the end will only come when the Gospel is preached unto the ends f the whole WORLD.
How is it that you do not understand that the BEFINNING OF SORROWS IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN?
NOw.......and only now does Jesus fast forward unto the 70th week via the verse 15 AoD. If you understood the AoD was the 1290, and was 30 days BEFORE God's Wrath even falls, you wouldn't be calling it the Great Tribulation !! You guys are just not called unto Eschatology brother, God only calls those He can teach because they can say SHOW ME WHEN I am wrong Lord. I will never sit and have long dissertations with people who "know it all" and are intrinsic in their understandings, especially when they know very, very little on Eschatology.
You remind me of the guy that was at his house when a flood began. A big truck drives by in the water swelled street and yells out, "Get in, the water rising fast" The guy responds "I don't need a ride, the Lord will take care of me" Then the waters continue rise and the guy is at the second story window when a boat goes past. "Get in, save yourself." The guy responds, "I'm good, the Lord will take care of me. Then he is at the top of the roof and a helicopter flies up. "Get on the rope ladder" The guy again "No need, the Lord will take care of me" Then He dies and asks the Lord why He didn't take care of him. The Lord tells him He tried. He sent a truck, a boat and a helicopter.
You keep praying for the Lord to SHOW ME WHEN I am wrong Lord. He keeps showing you and showing you and showing you. And you keep standing on your prayer without hearing his answer.

It's a simple as this. If you don't understand that the coming of Jesus in Matthew 24 is the coming of Jesus in Rev 6, you can't possibly have any understanding of Revelation.

Matt 24
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Rev 6
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Jan 24, 2022
Redding California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings, Ronald.

I place the entirety of Matthew 24:4-51 as awaiting future fulfillment, with the events of AD 70 only being prophetic foreshadowings of the actual events being described. But I'm just bouncing in to post a few things here and there these days, so I won't have time to debate you on it, but maybe we can get into that again sometime later.

This I fully agree with you on.

Sounds like when there's a run on goods, but worse. I remember posting about a similar vision on another thread with the same basic theme awhile back. This was the post:
three warning dreams.

It was in response to the following, which I'll quote just in case David H is interested in this thread. It also sounds similar, in that he described "the masses" as waiting for food assistance, with "thousands of people lined up" waiting to receive it.

Thanks for the post.
I had a dream that I read the 4th and 5th and 6th and 7th and 8th chapter, oh read it all of Ezekiel. These are the things that The Eternal does for punishment. There will not be any lines.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Before I begin, this is not a call to hysteria that the Lord's return is now imminent. We still have a long ways to go before that time comes. But as I contended when the Covid-19 epidemic first began, we were very possibly witnessing the beginning of the Pale Horse of Revelations 6 riding out. The devastation caused by Covid-19 was not just felt in deaths, but in the effect it had on the world's economies, and this has already set up the coming of the Black Horse in part, which many interpreters have associated with famine and starvation. As I also stated when the pandemic started, it would mean that the Red Horse was also coming, which scripture states would begin taking peace from the earth.

In February of this year, the war in Ukraine began, and I now believe this is the first manifestation of it. The Russian-Ukrainian war is not just a regional conflict. It is pitting the largest and most powerful nations of the East against the largest and most powerful in the West, and in so doing has become both a military and economic war, which is all the more so setting the stage now for the emergence of the Black Horse to ride.

So how do we know the Black Horse is coming? Not only are world leaders now warning that food shortages may be coming, but developments on the world stage suggest that very SERIOUS shortages may be, and that they will likely last for much longer than many realize. The base crop which feeds the world is Wheat, and warnings are now going out that the world's farmers, especially in poorer countries, may soon have to start switching from other crops back to wheat just to keep their nations from starving, and eliminate things like fruit harvests in the process.

The following video gives a good overview of just how serious the situation could soon become, and for a long time into the foreseeable future:

Is it not interesting, then, that wheat (Greek: σίτου) is the food specifically mentioned in Revelations 6:6 as becoming so scarce and expensive that it takes the typical laborer an entire days wages just to buy enough of it to survive? The word "measure" in Revelation 6:6 (Χοῖνιξ) refers to approximately one quart or 1.1 liters, and the word "penny" the Greek (δηναρίου) was approximately one day's wages for a typical worker, as in when Jesus taught about workers agreeing to work "for a penny a day."

1 For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire laborers for his vineyard. 2 Now when he had agreed with the laborers for a penny (i.e. a δηναρίου) a day, he sent them into his vineyard... (Matthew 20:1-2)

Barley is a more coarse grain, which would explain why Revelations says it will be obtainable at a third of the price of wheat. It would allow a man to feed both himself and his family, but even this will be with difficulty. In sum, great scarcity is predicted to be heading our way, as are the closing words, "and see you hurt not the oil and the wine." This suggests that oil and wine will be even more scarce on the world markets, and therefore even more precious and costly.

How will nations in the West specifically be effected? On top of the unavailability of fertilizers normally provided by Russia, which in and of itself may effect crop yields for years to come, a drought has already begun in the Midwestern US - the second largest "bread basket" to the world. This drought is expected to persist through summer, which would suggest that without prayer even Mother Nature herself will conspire to create serious food shortages at your local food stores in the not too distant future:
NOAA Warns US Megadrought Will Persist; May Impact Food Supply Chains | ZeroHedge

To repeat, because they want to subject the planet to abject slavery, all these events were orchestrated by the Globalists to serve as catalysts for a coming global starvation, including the war in Ukraine, which was set up decades in advance and instigated by the Powers That Be to begin drastically decreasing the world's populations. War, sanctions, food shortages and starvation will enable them to do something they've wanted to do for a long time: Cull the populations of the world down, especially in the nations of Third World, in preparation for a coming New World Order. But all these things are evidence that the Biblical prophecy is true, and that the Lord knew well in advance what those who serve the darkness would plan out and execute in the earth. He forewarned they were coming through His prophets well beforehand, so that His people - who hear His voice and walk in His ways - would not be surprised by any of it, but be aware and prepared when the time came to walk in faith, and trust HIM for their sustenance and provision.

25 “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature? 28 “So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; 29 and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. (Matthew 6:25-34)

God bless, and thank you for reading,
Hidden In Him
Hi HiH...ok so I am taking this as you changing your position as to when things will happen. You and I have always disagreed as to when the events prophesied would occur...you even said it wouldn't happen in your lifetime. Can you tell me what changed your mind?

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL. Do I have a mouse in my pocket? I'm sure you meant Rev 6. As I said there is nothing in Matthew 24 that has anything whatsoever to do with 70AD.
I don't know, do you? No, I meant Rev. 8, because Rev. 6 only POINTS TOWARDS what is coming in Rev. 8, so what you see as REAL EVENTS in Rev 6 are Prophetic Utterings that only come to pass after the 7th Seal is opened and the Trumpet Judgments fall. Matt 24:4-6 are about 70 AD and the Temples Destruction, if I am not mistaken I destroyed your thesis long ago that the Wailing Wall is a part of the Temple. Go look it up, the Temple is THE TEMPLE, God gave them SPECIFIC MEASUREMENTS and that Temple is no longer there, period.

6 As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?

Hey Jesus, when will the stones be cast down and what sign will there be when these stones are cast down.?
If the stones have been cast down, WHAT WAS THE SIGN? Never happened. The sign will happen when the third temple and ALL the stones are cast down.
Here again, everyone but you and few others seem to understand this, but your IDEAS are all important it seems. I submit my ideas to God, and the Holy Spirit tells me when I am right and when I am wrong, I love being told I am wrong because I am being TAUGHT what's right.

So, what part of this can you not decipher brother? The Temple was for the Jewish peoples, Gentiles could not lawfully enter. God built an OUTER COURT for the Gentiles, now if you understand how to read Rev. 11 not only will you grasp this, but your eyes might also be OPENED unto what it actually means, the Two-witnesses were sent ONLY unto the End Time Jews to get them to repent !! That was their MEASUREMENT (Calling) so to speak.

Rev. 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple {Meaning its not a PART of the Temple} leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

So, your whole "WAILING WALL is a part of the Temple" thesis is proven to be in error, you only keep on believing it because "men's ideas" are so important brother !! Our ideas are not important, we are here to serve the Master, that is all that is important. I showed this to you years ago and here you are repeating the same ole thing again and again !! This is why I quit replying to you at "Worthy", Jesus told the Disciples when people stop listening to wipe the Dust off of your feet, well, you are a Christian, those people may not have been in those cities, but I do not just continue a conversation when people look right past facts, its not me.

And by the way, the MEASUREMENT HERE, is God telling us the Two-witnesses are only sent to get Israel to REPENT, not the Gentiles, take ONLY the Measurement of those people who worship there in, (Jews) not those who worship in the Outside Court (Gentiles). The Temple is in the middle. Every Stone in the building has been cast down !!

img_5352-e1356577734310.jpg

Bama 77-California 0.

You used a horrible version via that TRANSLATION, do you change what version you use do fortify your wrong points? LOL here you go...Maybe you are not in Matthew !! Or maybe you got the verse numbers wrong. But this is what it actually means.

Matt. 24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us when shall these things be? (Temples Destruction is THESE THINGS) and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

So, THESE THINGS were the Temple, and what will be the SIGN of your COMING is given in Matt. 24:29-31, come on man. That is why there is an AND after "tell us when shall these things be?" AND what will be the sign of your coming (Second Coming to build the Kingdom Age) and then there is another AND the End of this world [as we know it, as ruled by men/Satan].

So, Jesus gives them about 12 SIGNS, maybe you missed them all, the LAST SIGN is the Sun and Moon turning dark (Rev 8 Asteroid causes this). That is why in verses 32-35 Jesus tells them about the Fig Tree and how when its ripe you know summer is near, likewise when ALL OF THESE SIGNS come to pass THAT GENERATION will not pass until Jesus returns, well what generation sees the Sun and Moon go dark? Those Jews living in the 70th week troubles, LOL, when the Day of the Lord comes, the Asteroid Strike in Rev. 8 !! THOSE Jews will see Jesus return. Amen.

This whole chapter has you confused brother.

The seals are the 70th week of Daniel. The seals are not opened as the 70th week has not begun. The beginning of sorrows that Jesus tells us about are the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse that John tells us about. The great tribulation that Jesus tells us about is the 5th seal that John tells us about. The coming of Jesus IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRIBUALTION that Jesus tells us about is the coming that John tells us about at the 6th seal. How is it that do you not understand these things?
No.....the Seals are just Jesus opening up a BOUND book of Judgments. The Four Horsemen DO ABSOLUTLY NOTHING, they are Metaphoric in nature, as per to what is about to befall mankind. The Sorrows are the Church Age birth pangs that deliver the baby, why is that concept so hard for you to grasp brother?

The Tribulation in this world is always with us, the greatest ever troubles last 42 months, IMMEDIATLEY AFTER those 42 months end is a sorta tell here, they only END because Jesus returns to end them. And the Church will be with him, as Matt. 24:29-31 shows us. (2nd Coming)

The 6th Seal as the 5th Seal is, is Jesus opening a book of Judgments and Prophesying in Heaven about what is about to befall mankind. I see it clearly.

How is it that you do not understand that the BEFINNING OF SORROWS IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN?
The Sorrows happen to BIRTH THE BABY, which is Juxtaposed against THE END it just doesn't register does it? I don't blame people for not understanding Eschatology per se, nor does God, its very deep stuff, but I do blame people for putting forth falsehoods as truths, even if they think they are true, never put anything forth as truth if you do not understand it is my motto.

God Bless

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Before I begin, this is not a call to hysteria that the Lord's return is now imminent. We still have a long ways to go before that time comes.

TRUE.

Good post

This is what I am also observing and following and I believe the blackhorse rider was released to fulfill the Scriptures, surely.

But having the blackhorse rider been the third just released, and is already doing what he has to do, it is clear that the first two have already been released as well. Therefore, once the first two horsesrider were already released, the most important point now is to identify them by the Spirit of God, surely, not by speculation, of course, or guessings, conjecture, supposition, as the Devil likes. In other words, not from a human perspective, but from God's perspective.

It seems that the worst of the horseriders is the pale horse-Revelation 6:v.8: - And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his NAME that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. IF WE SEE WELL, IT SEEMS THE VERSE 8 IS SPEAKING OF THE POWERFUL BEAST OF THE EARTH LIKE A LAMB, with two horns, BUT SPEAK AS DRAGON - Revelation 13:v.11 to 18. (The red DRAGON? the man of sin, son of perdition? - 2Thes.2)

The last ENEMY that shall be destroyed is death - 1 Corinthians 15:v.26. So the satanic horserider of the pale horse is at door, and when he comes and begins his works even in near days, in the end the hell is also established and will follow him.

There will be a terrible WAR. Michael will fight as he fought helping Moses and the Hebrew people in the departure of God's people from Egypt, and after with Joshua also. - Joshua 5:v.13-15
Similarity between passing by the Red Sea and by the Red Dragon | Pure Bible Forum (and see www.sinaiticus.net )

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi HiH...ok so I am taking this as you changing your position as to when things will happen. You and I have always disagreed as to when the events prophesied would occur...you even said it wouldn't happen in your lifetime. Can you tell me what changed your mind?

Hi sister, and nice to hear from you.

No, I haven't really changed anything in my position. What I'm saying in the OP is that I think the four horsemen are beginning now, but that this does not mean the Lord's return is imminent. For my own part, I think the horsemen correspond with what Christ prophesied in Matthew 24:4-8, where He described the same events as being "the beginning of sorrows," and warned that when they arrived not to be troubled, for "the end is not yet," meaning it would still be many years before His return came from the time when these things first started to commence.

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Now compare this with Revelation 6:

1 Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” 2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. 3 When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.” 4 Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword. 5 When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.” 7 When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” 8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

What I'm saying is this: I think the four horsemen long precede the reign of the Antichrist, but will in effect begin setting the world up for it, though that we still have a long ways to go yet. I think the four horsemen represent servants of the god of this world, whose jobs will be to reduce humanity to the place where they will be willing to receive the Antichrist as the "answer" to their problems. But I don't think the four horsemen correspond with or signal the arrival of the Antichrist himself yet. I think we have decades to go before he emerges.

Understand what I mean?

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TRUE.

Good post

This is what I am also observing and following and I believe the blackhorse rider was released to fulfill the Scriptures, surely.

But having the blackhorse rider been the third just released, and is already doing what he has to do, it is clear that the first two have already been released as well. Therefore, once the first two horsesrider were already released, the most important point now is to identify them by the Spirit of God, surely, not by speculation, of course, or guessings, conjecture, supposition, as the Devil likes. In other words, not from a human perspective, but from God's perspective.

It seems that the worst of the horseriders is the pale horse-Revelation 6:v.8: - And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his NAME that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. IF WE SEE WELL, IT SEEMS THE VERSE 8 IS SPEAKING OF THE POWERFUL BEAST OF THE EARTH LIKE A LAMB, with two horns, BUT SPEAK AS DRAGON - Revelation 13:v.11 to 18. (The red DRAGON? the man of sin, son of perdition? - 2Thes.2)

The last ENEMY that shall be destroyed is death - 1 Corinthians 15:v.26. So the satanic horserider of the pale horse is at door, and when he comes and begins his works even in near days, in the end the hell is also established and will follow him.

There will be a terrible WAR. Michael will fight as he fought helping Moses and the Hebrew people in the departure of God's people from Egypt, and after with Joshua also. - Joshua 5:v.13-15
Similarity between passing by the Red Sea and by the Red Dragon | Pure Bible Forum (and see www.sinaiticus.net )

Thanks for the post, Oseas. I'm off to work, but I will do my best to respond tomorrow.

God bless,
- H

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi sister, and nice to hear from you.

No, I haven't really changed anything in my position. What I'm saying in the OP is that I think the four horsemen are beginning now, but that this does not mean the Lord's return is imminent. For my own part, I think the horsemen correspond with what Christ prophesied in Matthew 24:4-8, where He described the same events as being "the beginning of sorrows," and warned that when they arrived not to be troubled, for "the end is not yet," meaning it would still be many years before His return came from the time when these things first started to commence.

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Now compare this with Revelation 6:

1 Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” 2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. 3 When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.” 4 Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword. 5 When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.” 7 When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” 8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

What I'm saying is this: I think the four horsemen long precede the reign of the Antichrist, but will in effect begin setting the world up for it, though that we still have a long ways to go yet. I think the four horsemen represent servants of the god of this world, whose jobs will be to reduce humanity to the place where they will be willing to receive the Antichrist as the "answer" to their problems. But I don't think the four horsemen correspond with or signal the arrival of the Antichrist himself yet. I think we have decades to go before he emerges.

Understand what I mean?
You are correct in that the 4 horsemen are the beginning of sorrows.
The Lord say that we can escape all these things that will come to pass.

Luke 21
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

When you see these things BEGIN to come to pass, look up your redemption draws nigh.

Luke 21
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

What things. False Christs, nation rising against nation, famines, pestilence.

Have you seen nation rising against nation, the beginning of food shortages, any Covid or other pestilences?

The pre tribulation rapture is just around the corner and then God will turn His attention to His Chosen and the 70th week of Daniel will begin. That means that the seals will be opened.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Guestman

Nov 11, 2009
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First off, let's make clear what the Bible really said at Revelation 6, in which the King James Bible reads as "third beast" at verse 5, but accurately should read as "living creature", for the Greek word used there is zoon, meaning "a living thing", and not the Greek word therion meaning "a dangerous animal", as at Revelation 13:1.(Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible)

So, Revelation 6:5, 6 accurately reads: "When he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say: “Come !” And I saw, and look ! a black horse, and the one seated on it had a pair of scales in his hand. I heard what sounded like a voice in the midst of the four living creatures say: “A quart of wheat for a de·narʹi·us and three quarts of barley for a de·narʹi·us; and do not harm the olive oil and the wine."

But before Revelation 6:5, 6 can be understood, a person has to first grasp Revelation 6:1, 2, which starts "the ride of the four horsemen". And who is the rider on "the white horse" ? Revelation 19:11-14 identifies him as "the Word of God", with other riders on white horses (in which "white" in this context stands for righteous warfare) following him. And who is "the Word of God" ?

John 1:1, 14 helps to place who it is, as Jesus Christ, who is seen at Psalms 45, whereby it says: "Strap your sword on your side, O mighty one, in your dignity and your splendor. And in your splendor go on to victory; Ride in the cause of truth and humility and righteousness, and your right hand will accomplish awe-inspiring things. Your arrows are sharp, making peoples fall before you; They pierce the hearts of the king’s enemies."(Ps 45:3-5)

Thus, Revelation 6:1, 2 says: "And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures (or angels) say with a voice like thunder: “Come !” And I saw, and look ! a white horse, and the one seated on it had a bow; and a crown was given him, and he went out conquering and to complete his conquest."

Here Jesus Christ is given a "crown", but to what ? What he had been waiting for thousands of years, that of receiving the kingship to the newly created heavenly government called God's Kingdom. At Luke 19, Jesus gave an illustration of "a man of noble birth (that) traveled to a distant land to secure kingly power for himself and return", that was about him taking hold of the reigns of the Kingdom, though it would be a long time coming in the 1st century before he received it.(Luke 19:12)

But to help a person grasp when Jesus was enthroned as king of God's Kingdom, Revelation 6:3, 4 says: "When he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say: “Come !” Another came out, a fiery-colored horse, and it was granted to the one seated on it to take peace away from the earth so that they should slaughter one another, and he was given a great sword."

What does the rider on the "fiery-colored horse" picture and when was it, ' granted........to take peace away from the earth so that they should slaughter one another, and he was given a great sword ' ? It pictures human warfare, and the year was 1914, when the first world war that involved almost the entire population of the earth, with some 93 percent being affected by it in some way.

This pinpoints the year when Jesus took the reigns of God's Kingdom as 1914. Now for the rider on the "black horse", in which its rider is holding a pair of scales, for carefully weighing out food in increments, for food shortage had now become real, whereby human warfare destroys the farmers, the farms and supply chains to the market for people, completely disrupting the availability of food, so that starvation sets in, for Revelation 6:5, 6 says: "When he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say: “Come !” And I saw, and look ! a black horse, and the one seated on it had a pair of scales in his hand. I heard what sounded like a voice in the midst of the four living creatures say: “A quart of wheat for a de·narʹi·us and three quarts of barley for a de·narʹi·us; and do not harm the olive oil and the wine", which only the rich could afford, due to sky-rocketing inflation.

One quart of wheat, which was considered as the best, cost the equal of a whole day's wage.(see Matt 20:2, in which workers was given one denarius per day) And barley was considered as not as good as wheat, so a person could buy three quarts of barley for a day's wage, but how far would this go with a large family ? Hunger would set in, for the pantries would be bare after only a short while, for just about all the money would have to go towards food, but then what about the other bills ? Something has to give.

Revelation 6:7, 8 now says: "When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say: “Come !” And I saw, and look ! a pale horse, and the one seated on it had the name Death. And the Grave was closely following him. And authority was given them over the fourth part of the earth (or large number of people), to kill with a long sword (through warfare) and with food shortage and with deadly plague (such as the Spanish Flu of 1918-20, The Aisan Flu of 1958, the Hong Kong Flu of 1967, and now COVID-19) and by the wild beasts (or political governments) of the earth (that maim and kill, slaughtering any and everyone it wants to)."

The rider on a "pale horse" that can denote being sickly, leading to death, is seen. So, the last rider here means that with Jesus enthronement as king of God's Kingdom, whereby he takes his newly acquired power and goes forth "conquering", this starts a chain reaction of "woes" that will not relent until "the war of the great day of God the Almighty" called Armageddon, a world situation (and not a location in Israel) that pits "the kings of the earth and their armies" against God's heavenly Kingdom, so that they are "crushed" out of existence.(Dan 2:44; Rev 19:19-21)

When Jesus became king of God's Kingdom in 1914, he then set out to forcibly throw his archenemy, Satan the Devil, out of heaven, along with his demonic angels, who had free access to the heavens up to that point, this being the unseen war at Revelation 12:7-10.

When Satan was forced out of heaven, Revelation 12:12 says that "on this account be glad, you heavens and you who reside in them ! (who no longer has to put up with Satan's false accusations and lies) Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time."

Satan, now very angry, goes and moves an already unstable situation in the Balkan States to start World War I, using a 19 year old Serbian terrorist named Gavrilo Princip to assassinate the Archduke Franz Ferdinand (and his wife Sophie) of Austria-Hungary on June 28, 1914, so that this starts "the kettle boiling" and by July 28, 1914, Austria-Hungary (after securing unconditional support of Germany) declares war on Serbia, and in which Germany declares war on Russia (which supported Serbia) for mobilizing its army.

By August 4, 1914, Britain and France had declared war on Germany, so that a European war (with the countries and their allies taking a firm stance, creating the Allied and Axis sides) had began, and by April 1917, the United States became involved, making it now a true World War, that when it ended on November 11, 1918, an estimated 20 million soldiers and civilians had lost their lives, this being the greatest war in human history up to this point, only to be eclipsed some 27 years later by World War II, whereby an estimated 60 + million lives were lost. Truly, a "great sword" was given to the rider on "the fiery colored horse", so that "Death and the Grave" reaped a "bountiful harvest" and will keep on riding until Armageddon, as we are seeing in the Russia-Ukraine war.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Before I begin, this is not a call to hysteria that the Lord's return is now imminent. We still have a long ways to go before that time comes. But as I contended when the Covid-19 epidemic first began, we were very possibly witnessing the beginning of the Pale Horse of Revelations 6 riding out. The devastation caused by Covid-19 was not just felt in deaths, but in the effect it had on the world's economies, and this has already set up the coming of the Black Horse in part, which many interpreters have associated with famine and starvation. As I also stated when the pandemic started, it would mean that the Red Horse was also coming, which scripture states would begin taking peace from the earth.

In February of this year, the war in Ukraine began, and I now believe this is the first manifestation of it. The Russian-Ukrainian war is not just a regional conflict. It is pitting the largest and most powerful nations of the East against the largest and most powerful in the West, and in so doing has become both a military and economic war, which is all the more so setting the stage now for the emergence of the Black Horse to ride.

So how do we know the Black Horse is coming? Not only are world leaders now warning that food shortages may be coming, but developments on the world stage suggest that very SERIOUS shortages may be, and that they will likely last for much longer than many realize. The base crop which feeds the world is Wheat, and warnings are now going out that the world's farmers, especially in poorer countries, may soon have to start switching from other crops back to wheat just to keep their nations from starving, and eliminate things like fruit harvests in the process.

The following video gives a good overview of just how serious the situation could soon become, and for a long time into the foreseeable future:

Is it not interesting, then, that wheat (Greek: σίτου) is the food specifically mentioned in Revelations 6:6 as becoming so scarce and expensive that it takes the typical laborer an entire days wages just to buy enough of it to survive? The word "measure" in Revelation 6:6 (Χοῖνιξ) refers to approximately one quart or 1.1 liters, and the word "penny" the Greek (δηναρίου) was approximately one day's wages for a typical worker, as in when Jesus taught about workers agreeing to work "for a penny a day."

1 For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire laborers for his vineyard. 2 Now when he had agreed with the laborers for a penny (i.e. a δηναρίου) a day, he sent them into his vineyard... (Matthew 20:1-2)

Barley is a more coarse grain, which would explain why Revelations says it will be obtainable at a third of the price of wheat. It would allow a man to feed both himself and his family, but even this will be with difficulty. In sum, great scarcity is predicted to be heading our way, as are the closing words, "and see you hurt not the oil and the wine." This suggests that oil and wine will be even more scarce on the world markets, and therefore even more precious and costly.

How will nations in the West specifically be effected? On top of the unavailability of fertilizers normally provided by Russia, which in and of itself may effect crop yields for years to come, a drought has already begun in the Midwestern US - the second largest "bread basket" to the world. This drought is expected to persist through summer, which would suggest that without prayer even Mother Nature herself will conspire to create serious food shortages at your local food stores in the not too distant future:
NOAA Warns US Megadrought Will Persist; May Impact Food Supply Chains | ZeroHedge

To repeat, because they want to subject the planet to abject slavery, all these events were orchestrated by the Globalists to serve as catalysts for a coming global starvation, including the war in Ukraine, which was set up decades in advance and instigated by the Powers That Be to begin drastically decreasing the world's populations. War, sanctions, food shortages and starvation will enable them to do something they've wanted to do for a long time: Cull the populations of the world down, especially in the nations of Third World, in preparation for a coming New World Order. But all these things are evidence that the Biblical prophecy is true, and that the Lord knew well in advance what those who serve the darkness would plan out and execute in the earth. He forewarned they were coming through His prophets well beforehand, so that His people - who hear His voice and walk in His ways - would not be surprised by any of it, but be aware and prepared when the time came to walk in faith, and trust HIM for their sustenance and provision.

25 “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature? 28 “So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; 29 and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. (Matthew 6:25-34)

Hidden In Him

Hello HiH,
As the nations abandon Christian values and Christ what should we expect?

Son of man, when a land sins against me by breaking faith, I stretch out my hand against it and break its staff of bread, I let famine loose upon it and cut off from it both man and beast;

and even if these three men were in it, Noah, Daniel, and Job, they could save only themselves by their virtue, says the Lord GOD.

Peace be with you!

Reactions: GTW27

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems that the worst of the horseriders is the pale horse-Revelation 6:v.8: - And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his NAME that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Yes. This will be the measure. If death continues to escalate as a result of wars, pestilence and starvation until a fourth of the earth is perishing, then we will know.

There is some question as to the meaning of the expression. It could mean that a fourth part of the earth, i.e. segments of the earth that geographically constitute one quarter of it, are subjected to these things. But the more likely meaning is that a quarter of the earth's population will eventually die from these things, so I suppose the proof will be in how things eventually play out from here.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are correct in that the 4 horsemen are the beginning of sorrows.
The Lord say that we can escape all these things that will come to pass.

Luke 21
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

When you see these things BEGIN to come to pass, look up your redemption draws nigh.

Luke 21
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

What things. False Christs, nation rising against nation, famines, pestilence.

Have you seen nation rising against nation, the beginning of food shortages, any Covid or other pestilences?

The pre tribulation rapture is just around the corner and then God will turn His attention to His Chosen and the 70th week of Daniel will begin. That means that the seals will be opened.

I don't subscribe to the Pre-Trib position, Light, but the rest of it I agree with you on.

God bless,
- H

Reactions: The Light

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As to the 4 Horsemen, I think they refer to God's judgment against the world for doing the same thing that Israel has done. As Israel turned against their "light," so now the world dominated by European Civilization is now turning against their own Christian "light." And judgment is coming to put an end to the evil that seeks to destroy true Christianity.

Hi Randy,

Indeed. As I just posted to HiH,

Son of man, when a land sins against me by breaking faith, I stretch out my hand against it and break its staff of bread, I let famine loose upon it and cut off from it both man and beast;

and even if these three men were in it, Noah, Daniel, and Job, they could save only themselves by their virtue, says the Lord GOD.

Peace be with you!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First off, let's make clear what the Bible really said at Revelation 6, in which the King James Bible reads as "third beast" at verse 5, but accurately should read as "living creature", for the Greek word used there is zoon, meaning "a living thing", and not the Greek word therion meaning "a dangerous animal", as at Revelation 13:1.(Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible)

So, Revelation 6:5, 6 accurately reads: "When he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say: “Come !” And I saw, and look ! a black horse, and the one seated on it had a pair of scales in his hand. I heard what sounded like a voice in the midst of the four living creatures say: “A quart of wheat for a de·narʹi·us and three quarts of barley for a de·narʹi·us; and do not harm the olive oil and the wine."

This I agree with, and it's a good insight. "Beast" connotes negative things in Daniel and Revelation, empires that arise to destroy the nations of the earth. They are certainly not the givers of divine insight to the saints of God, so thank you for that.

The rest differs rather strongly from my own interpretations, but as I mentioned in Post #3 I'm not giving myself to much debate over dissenting opinions right now, though others may wish to engage you on it.

God bless, and thanks again for sharing.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We're still in "wars and rumors of wars", I think.

In the white horse those wars will subside as global tyranny arrives.
In the red horse societal brutality and violence become endemic.
In the black horse the elites feast as the rest starve.
In the green horse disease and famine and war and animals decimate the population of 1/4 of the earth.

I think we are still in birth pangs, and when these seals are openned, the results will be irrefutable. The beast will come to power. What's happening in New York City and Chicago will be happening everywhere. And yes, the supermarkets will be mostly empty, with armed guards I would suppose. And death will be rampant, nothing like we see today.

The coming pestilence, nothing like Coronavirus.

Some of my thoughts anyway!

Much love!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello HiH,
As the nations abandon Christian values and Christ what should we expect?

Peace be with you!

Hi Phillip, and good hearing from you again.

Yeah, I think sin plays a huge factor in why the four horsemen have been released. As I stated, I think they represent demonic powers charged with destroying the earth and undermining the stability of the nations in preparation for the coming of the Antichrist, but they would not have had grounds for being released on the earth had not the people chosen sin over God.

Reactions: Philip James