The 'blessed virgin Mary'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary and all the saints grace, virtues, and merits are from God’s infinite goodness mercy and love and they end in the God glory!

Not by nature but by supernatural grace!
Mary and the saints are what God made them not according nature but by the supernatural grace of God!

Glory to God for His mighty works and grace and mercy in His saints!

The nature of vice and virtue:

Pride by its nature must always be in rebellion and protest!
Alway say no, I will not serve!
Always associated with presumption and arrogance!

Humility by its nature must obey, and be faithful! Unless you become like little children. Matt 18:3 always associated with faith, hope, and charity!

The truth is filled with virtues and sets us free!
The doctrine of devils is filled with the vices of the devils to ensnare those who refuse to listen to the truth from the bosom of holy mother church!

1 Corinthians 16:22
If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema

Extends to the truth and the church

Cos Christ is the truth and His church teaches the truth without error! Jn 14:6 matt 28:19 matt 18:17 1 Tim 3:15 Jn 29:21-23 Jn 16:13

One church of Christ

Virtues

DIY religion

Infant savior

Thank Mary for our salvation

Virtues are not natural, but supernatural helps from God!

The virtues are exercised to the highest degree in Mary most holy and to perfection in Jesus Christ!

Virtues are not natural, but supernatural helps from God!

The doctrine of demons are filled with the vices of the demons!

Humility and obedience are the virtues most forgotten and ignored, many who claim the name of Christ are not practicing His virtues

The evidence of true faith is humble subjection and obedience to Christ & His holy church!

The rule of faith for Christians is Jesus Christ Jn 14:6 and His church! Matt 18:17 acts 2:42 1 Tim 3:15

Truth must be revealed by God thru Christ to His church (the apostles Jude 1:3) then must be proposed by the church, (Matt 28:19 gal 3:23) without error by the Holy Spirit! (Jn 16:13)

Christ and His church are one! (Acts 9:4 eph 5:31 Jn 15:1-5)

Rejection of the one true church or its teaching is rejection of Christ and God!

Christ and His church are one! Acts 9:4 eph 5:32 Jn 8:12 & Matt 5:14

Dan 2:44 Isa 2:2 Micah 4:1 fulfilled in matt 5:14

matt 16:18-19 shall not prevail
Matt 18:17 hear the truth from the church
1 Tim 3:15 the church is the pillar and ground of truth.

Faith ascents & never protests or rebels!
Spiritual Pride protests & is always in rebellion

The nature of spiritual pride is rebellion!
Spiritual pride must protest, and must be right!

Christ and His one true church cannot be right or my self-righteous personal interpretation base on spiritual pride and private judgement must be wrong, and that is unacceptable!

Truth must be revealed by God, and taught by the church, proposed for our belief, we must be instructed!
Matt 28:19 Lk 1:4 Acts 8:31 Lk 10:16 Jn 21:17 Jn 16:13 acts 2:42

Nature of doctrine:

Truth or doctrine MUST be Revealed by God And Proposed by the church for belief, not spiritual pride and self-righteous private judgement!
Claim: “scripture alone”
It’s really just the ugly repugnant pride!
It’s no faith at all only spiritual pride and self-righteous private judgement!
They Hope in creatures not in God!

It is unlawful to refuse to accept a truth revealed by God!

Matt 28:19 eph 4:5 Jude 1:3

Truth matters! It is revealed by God and therefore CANNOT be changed!
The church likewise is founded by Christ and therefore CANNOT be reformed!

Faith hope and charity! 1 cor 13:13
Three are eternal, and the greatest is charity!
“Faith alone”? Never faith, hope, & charity are inseparable!
If salvation was by faith alone then the greatest would be faith, but as even “all faith“ without charity avails nothing! 1 cor 13:2

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Vatican is not the church!
Now what?
those verses refer to the pagan Roman Empire conquered by Christ and his holy church
Christ is King of Glory!
Dan 2: 44 And in the days of these kings (Roman Caesars) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, (acts 2:17 last days began at Pentecost) that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Micah 4:1
But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Matthew 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Lk 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: (plural Peter and his successors)
32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.
Jesus Christ is king!
We must submit and obey the king of kings!

You said: "the Vatican is not the church! Now what."

Listen to the Voice from Heaven and FLEE from the harlot and her idols and murders.

RUN to the LORD Jesus who alone can save you = run to the LIGHT.

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.

Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

And this is the verdict: The Light has come into the world, but men loved the darkness rather than the Light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come into the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever practices the truth comes into the Light, so that it may be seen clearly that what he has done has been accomplished in God.”

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so goes the prejudice of the fundamentalist who promote a false 16 century gospel
And so goes that of the Roman augur of a pagan 4th century religion.

All Christians are very prejudiced against pagan gods and goddesses, who are no gods nor goddesses, no matter by what name they are rebranded.

Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Christians only.

Stick to the Catholic Christian side with Jesus Christ, and drop the Vesta ala 'Mary' stuff, and you'll be just fine.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christian ritual of baptism:
Immersion, sprinkling, pour pure water over the forehead three time with the words, I baptize thee in the name of the father, and of the son, and of the Holy Spirit! Ez 36:25-27 Mk 16:16 Matt 28:19 Acts 2:38-39 Acts 8:36-38 Acts 22:16
1 Pet 3:21

Proper intention: to make a new creature in Christ, to put on Christ, initiation into the new covenant of grace
Matter: pure water
Form: the words

Wow, with all that who wouldn't feel closer to God?! Julia Child would be proud. Do they pop 'em in the oven for the baptism of the Holy Ghost with fire? A little seasoning of salt for taste?

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

The carnal mind loves ritual. It's just so ritualized. And a little science to titulate the senses too. Keeps them synapses cracking.

Roman Catholic ritual of baptism.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth from a former RCC disciple: The Vatican is a den of thieves, murders and false apostles - wolves in sheeps clothing

God calls to His Children to come out of her - NOW

Then I heard another voice from heaven say:

“Come out of her, My people,
so that you will not share in her sins
or contract any of her plagues. For her sins are piled up to heaven,
and God has remembered her iniquities."

the LORD JESUS says “Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what he is saying to the churches." Revelation

Those verses refer to the pagan Roman Empire conquered by Christ and his holy church.

It actually refers to any false ministry of a false Christ.

The pagan Roman religion of Vesta-'Mary' being one of them.

Jesus doesn't conquer false religion. He saves souls, who then flee from false religions.

If Jesus 'conquers' false religions on earth, then there wouldn't be any old Roman religion of Vesta rebranded as 'Mary'.

Like the devil, God uses false religion, cults, ministry, etc... to test and prove and purify His people.

Catholics without Roman Vesta-Mary are Christians. Roman Catholics of Vesta-Mary are paganized idolaters in Christian garb.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoever desires to be saved must above all hold to the catholic faith.

The faith being the faith of Jesus for the common salvation. (Jude 3)

Roman Catholic faith however is old Roman Vesta upstaging Jesus.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Those verses refer to the pagan Roman Empire conquered by Christ and his holy church.

It actually refers to any false ministry of a false Christ.

The pagan Roman religion of Vesta-'Mary' being one of them.

Jesus doesn't conquer false religion. He saves souls, who then flee from false religions.

If Jesus 'conquers' false religions on earth, then there wouldn't be any old Roman religion of Vesta rebranded as 'Mary'.

Like the devil, God uses false religion, cults, ministry, etc... to test and prove and purify His people.

Catholics without Roman Vesta-Mary are Christians. Roman Catholics of Vesta-Mary are paganized idolaters in Christian garb.

Nope - those verses are ALIVE and VIBRANT and have Eternal FREQUENCY

HE is calling from Heaven now, right now, TODAY if you will hear His Voice harden not your hearts..........

COME OUT from among them and touch not the unclean thing..................

RCC is a the Harlot along with the kings of the earth

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Scripture quoted, good.

Mary and all the saints grace, virtues, and merits are from God’s infinite goodness mercy and love and they end in the God glory!

Sacred pagan tradition quoted, bad.

Excuse me, bad!

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Scripture quoted, good.

Sacred pagan tradition quoted, bad.

Excuse me, bad!

AMEN - from former RCC disciple

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Faith ascents & never protests or rebels!
Spiritual Pride protests & is always in rebellion

The nature of spiritual pride is rebellion!
Spiritual pride must protest, and must be right!

Indoctrination on steroids.

Four feet Good! Two feet bad!

No wonder, they've got a Marxist for a pope now.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No scripture says Mary was without sin.
No scripture says Mary is an intercessory.
No scripture says to Pray to Mary.
On and on...
When you teach Mary is equal to Jesus in attributes and bow down to Statues of Mary....you Are giving reverence and worship to Mary.
Some Catholics will flat out Admit they are Worshiping Mary...others deny the fact.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No scripture says Mary was without sin.
No scripture says Mary is an intercessory.
No scripture says to Pray to Mary.
On and on...
When you teach Mary is equal to Jesus in attributes and bow down to Statues of Mary....you Are giving reverence and worship to Mary.
Some Catholics will flat out Admit they are Worshiping Mary...others deny the fact.

So, what you are saying is that when the Holy Spirit came upon me and filled me and showed me His TRUTH which moved me to take my statue of Mary and smash it to pieces and discard of it - God said "GOOD".

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, what you are saying is that when the Holy Spirit came upon me and filled me and showed me His TRUTH which moved me to take my statue of Mary and smash it to pieces and discard of it - God said "GOOD".

LOL :D Well, God is the giver of His Understanding! If that is what you did, seems you saved God from having to do that task.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL :D Well, God is the giver of His Understanding! If that is what you did, seems you saved God from having to do that task.

GREAT - I am so glad you understood this, not as fanaticism, but of how God works in our hearts as HE alone knows where we came from, where we are at when HE calls us and where we will be as we walk with Him.

This was personal between My God and myself and i do not say any more then that.

PEACE and LOL - AMEN

PS - it was a one time event - LOL i do not hunt statues

Reactions: Taken

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said: "the Vatican is not the church! Now what."

Listen to the Voice from Heaven and FLEE from the harlot and her idols and murders.

RUN to the LORD Jesus who alone can save you = run to the LIGHT.

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.

Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

And this is the verdict: The Light has come into the world, but men loved the darkness rather than the Light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come into the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever practices the truth comes into the Light, so that it may be seen clearly that what he has done has been accomplished in God.”

you cannot be saved apart from the church and the sacraments

you cannot be saved now

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Whoever desires to be saved must above all hold to the catholic faith."

This is HERESY

Right...So it seems against the Word!

Rom 1:
[25] Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

John 8:
[44] Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

And...their “father” IS? Uh...ahem.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so goes that of the Roman augur of a pagan 4th century religion.

pagan: one who worships creation or a created thing, now what do we worship that is created and makes us pagan?

Athanasius Creed!
(From the early church)

Whoever desires to be saved must above all hold to the catholic faith.

Anyone who does not keep it whole and entire will doubtless perish eternally.

Now this is the catholic faith:

That we worship one God in trinity and the trinity in unity, neither blending their persons nor dividing their essence. For the person of the Father is a distinct person, the person of the Son is another,
and that of the Holy Spirit still another.
But the divinity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is one, their glory equal, their majesty coeternal.

All Christians are very prejudiced against pagan gods and goddesses, who are no gods nor goddesses, no matter by what name they are rebranded.

Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Christians only.

You (Protestant) have no possibility of worship, no temple, no ark, no priesthood, and no sacrifice

Stick to the Catholic Christian side with Jesus Christ, and drop the Vesta ala 'Mary' stuff, and you'll be just fine.

the church is one and Roman Catholic cos it conquered the pagan Roman Empire