The Church is not prepared for what is to come.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The lambs are prepared to face whatever . FOR their FAITH is not in themselves nor in man . ITS IN JESUS CHRIST .
But are the shepherds prepared? Is the "body " united?
Survivalism is not Christianity, and the church under the rule of Nero understood the value of serving each other through sharing their accumulated substance in common. Is the body prepared to sacrifice private property and personal wealth for the benefit of all? We are supposed to be stewards of God's riches and grace in the world, but have we succumb to the worlds' values, the worlds' greed?
It really is time for self examination and sacrifice, but I pray that church leaders have the wisdom to understand the times and act faithfully for the sake of the church.

Reactions: Brakelite

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:rolleyes:

ON the Earth? Thru...the Lambs Wrath?
(Seals)
ON the Earth? Thru...the Wrath of the Devil?
(Trumps)
ON the Earth? Thru...Gods Wrath?
(Vials)

You are going to GO thru ALL the WRATHS...
Because you are of "them that" ...?

Rom 2:
[8] But unto "them that" are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath?

Woe, woe, woe....
That's what we call selective interpretation.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the near future, Satan will attempt to impersonate Jesus and counterfeit His return to earth. But God's people need not be deceived. When the disciples asked Jesus for the sign of His coming and the end of the world, the very first thing He told them was to be on guard against impostors. He said, "Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many." (Matthew 24:4, 5).

Christ then proceeded to give His followers a wealth of information about His second coming so there would be no doubt as to how He would return. Jesus wants us not only to know that He is coming and that He's coming soon, but also to understand the manner of His coming.

The reason this is so important is that Satan will soon attempt to personate Jesus and counterfeit His return. To pave the way, Satan has introduced a strong delusion to the Christian world that has been almost universally accepted in mainline churches. I am referring to the popular teaching regarding a "secret rapture." The secret rapture theory was designed to lull God's people into a false sense of security and to prepare them for this final master deception.

The devil knows that Jesus is coming back and that his remaining time is short (Revelation 12:12). He has been sharpening his skills of deception for 6,000 years, and his last masquerade will be his masterpiece.

In fact, God warned that Satan will do such a convincing job that, if it were possible, even the very elect would be deceived. Jesus said to His disciples, "Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." (Matthew 24:23, 24).

Satan is not an ugly, grotesque, bat-winged creature wearing a red leotard. He's an angel - a beautiful, powerful angel. And the Bible makes it clear that he is able to transform himself and appear in different forms. "For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light" (2 Corinthians 11:13, 14). We must not underestimate how convincing and overpowering Satan's final deception will be. I'm sure he will even quote Scripture, as he did while tempting Christ in the wilderness (Matthew 4:1-6). The devil also has the ability to create the illusion of miracles. You will remember that when Moses went in before Pharaoh to plead for the children of Israel, the magicians of Egypt were able to duplicate the first few signs from God (Exodus Chapters 7, 8). Satan is in the business of deception, and we know that he is saving his greatest deception of all for the last days. We need to know how Jesus is coming, or we will be deceived.

The Bible is very clear that when Jesus comes back, His feet never touch the ground. It says the righteous will be caught up to meet Him in the air (1 Thessalonians 4:17). This is why Jesus emphatically warns us, "Therefore if they say to you, 'Look, he is in the desert!' do not go out: or 'Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it. For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of man be." (Matthew 24:26, 27 NKJV).

Satan cannot replicate a worldwide, cataclysmic event the magnitude of the real second coming. However, if he can seduce Christians into believing the secret rapture theory, he won't need to. He can simply show up around the world in various places, perform great miracles, make television appearances, and thereby deceive the entire world.

Every general knows that the key to victory in battle is to maintain an element of surprise. Many battles have been won because of a clever diversionary tactic. While one army was distracted and looking at the diversion, the enemy came up from behind to conquer them. In the devil's final assault, he will do the same thing. The archdeceiver has always wanted to be God. Now he knows that he is doomed, but his last taunting gesture against heaven will be to personate Jesus and receive the worship of a lost world.

Satan's deceptions will be strong and convincing, but Christ has given us ample information in order to help us discern truth from error.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will there be a rapture? Yes. Will it be a secret? NO!

Rapture means "to be carried away with power," and it is true that when Jesus comes the living righteous will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air (1 Thessalonians 4:17). But many have come to believe that this rapture will take place quietly - that faithful Christians all around the world will suddenly disappear and that life here on earth will continue for a seven-year period of tribulation. During this time, they say, many will be converted and have a "second chance" at salvation before Christ's final coming. Although the secret rapture scenario may appear comforting at first glance, there is absolutely no scriptural support for it. The Bible plainly teaches that when Jesus comes again, every one of our senses will be bombarded with evidence!

His Coming Will Be Literal

"And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven". (Acts 1:9-11)

Heaven-sent messengers told the disciples that Jesus would return to this earth in the same manner He left. Christ left in the clouds, and He will come back in the clouds. He was visible when He left, and He will be visible when He comes again. He had a real body when He left, and He will return in the same way.

His Coming Will Be Visible

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him". (Revelation 1:7)

"For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." (Matthew 24:27).

"And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." (Matthew 24:30).

When Christ comes, it will not be merely a local sighting or an isolated event. It will be visible across the entire world.

His Coming Will Be Audible

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord." (1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17).

"The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall
mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout." (Jeremiah 25:30).

"Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him." (Psalm 50:3).

As you can see from the preceeding Scriptures, Christ's second coming will be loud! There will be shouts and trumpets and all kinds of noise. No one will accidentally miss it or be able to read about it in the newspaper the next day.

His Coming Will Be Emotional

"Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory." (Luke 21:26, 27).

"And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation." (Isaiah 25:9).

When Christ returns, it will be an emotional day for the wicked and righteous alike. The lost will experience indescribable fear and anguish, while the saved will experience the perfect joy of eternal salvation.

His Coming Will Open the Graves

"And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day." (John 6:40).

"For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming." (1 Corinthians 15:22, 23).

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord." (1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17).

This is the Bible's description of the rapture. The dead in Christ will rise by His power and will meet Him in the air. Afterward the faithful who are still alive will also be caught up. It will not be a secret!

His Coming Will Destroy the Earth

"The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again." (Isaiah 24:19, 20).

"And the heaven [sky] departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places." (Revelation 6:14).

"And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found." (Revelation 16:18-20).

This world will be uninhabitable by people after Christ comes. His coming will shake the very foundations of the earth.

His Coming Will Mean Final Judgment

"For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works." (Matthew 16:27).

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be." (Revelation 22:12).

It is at Christ's return that we will receive our final reward. Each person's decision will have already been made; there will be no second chance to convert. The time to make a decision to follow Christ is now!

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Strongly Disagree

The big key is Chuck Schumer in the Senate dosent have the votes to pass anything, as democrats "Joe Manchin" (VA) and "Kyrsten Sinema" (AZ) are voting with the republicans, making it a 48/52 majority for the conservative vote

Big Items Below That The Democrats Arent Gonna Get

1.) Pack the US Supreme Court
2.) DC & Puerto Rico Statehood
3.) Remove The Fillibuster
4.) Permanently Change Voting Laws,To Favor Incumbent Democrats
Puerto Rican statehood isn't a democratic agenda and is supported by many on "both sides of the aisle", but relies more on the will of the Puerto Rican people to be joined to the nation or recover their independence. Statehood is not universally desired by Puerto Ricans whose history has been one of enslavement and exploitation, but our nation is not inclined to give up strategic positions in potential global warfare. Statehood is by far the most likely way to resolve the disenfranchisement of the Puerto Rican people under the oppression of federal policy.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Revelation 11:v.15 to 19

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD (world of Devil) are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were (will be) angry, and GOD's wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that GOD should give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth. (The everlasting chastisement was predetermined to happen in this Day, the Lord's Day, the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium, and the punishments have already started, and will NEVER stop, yeah, never more, the current punishment is for ever and ever).

When The Trumpet Of The Lord Shall Sound - YouTube

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am posting to the standard claims of a pre-trib rapture within dispensationalism and not your belief, still waiting for your scripture in support of a pre-trib rapture?

I see. I thought you were discussing this with me.

No worries!

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
as dispensationalism does, th

You know there is a lot of variety of views that are characterized as dispensational. "Dispensationalism" doesn't teach anything, but rather is a thing that is learned and taught.

If you are not offering sacrifices for sin according the Jewish OT Law, then yes, you too are dispensational. The dispensationt that was then of sacrificing for atonement is not now. Now we trust in Jesus for reconciliation, something very different.

Do you agree?

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ot take this the wrong way, But perhaps if you would not be so easily offended by those who disagree with you, You could have these debates. I Have tried showing you from scripture my Pre
You're a broken record with a broken message.

Again . . .

Yawn . . .

Because I point to poor behavior does not mean I'm taking personal offense. In case that escapes you,

Because I point to poor behavior does not mean I'm taking personal offense.

It means I'm pointing to bad behavior.

People without manners or bounderies make poor conversation partners. That's what I've found. In the effort to improve the pool of conversation partners, I sometimes point to bad behavior, hoping, even in your case, that someone might take a clue and learn to act a little better, more Christlike.

You should try this sometime.

Right back atcha buddy.

;)

Much love!!

Reactions: BarneyFife

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But we can still have dialog about eschatology and respect one another's positions.
And this is the proof . . . you turn it on and off at will, meaning, you act your affect.

And you know what that means!!

:(

I disagree with you, I refute your positions, and you cannot respond Scripturally, so you turn on me. It's called making an Ad Hominem argument, and is a logical fallacy. It's vanity. Meaningless. You just find it easier to make up stuff about me than to refute my arguments.

Simple!

So, I point to it, which triggers you. And my hope is that you'll come to see this.

Much love!

Last edited:

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont think they will, China will be boycotted in the world, and they dont want to lose the $$$

I think it's more sabre rattling, time will tell?
Have you ever spoken to a Chinese expatriate?
China is far more concerned with being a world political and military superpower than an economic one. How many nations have built their own islands just for the purpose of military positioning? How many nations have built scale models of foreign geographical regions for the practice of armored military operations?
One of my Chinese expatriate acquaintances, having lived in the states for over a decade, claimed that China was pouring the greatest part of their GNP into the largest military expansion in the history of their nation.

They didn't obtain the rights to operate the Panama canal for benevolent reasons. The Panama Canal is the only shortcut for naval operations moving between the Pacific and Atlantic coasts of North America.

It's no coincidence that one of the first Chinese satellites put in orbit was designed to destroy other satellites. If global positioning satellites were destroyed or otherwise disabled, worldwide navigation and communications would be disrupted.

Communications signaling is essential to modern military operations and without it a nations military forces are subject to potential destruction by "friendly fire."

While China has no real history of military expansionism, they do have a long history of foreign invasion and attempts of foreign exploitation. Consequently many of their historically educated people are strongly inclined to "strike back" at perceived foreign aggression and their government is actively positioning itself to hit hard at potential enemies.
Even their involvement in the Korean war and the decades of struggle in South East Asia were in part seen as defensive of Chinese resources. Southeast Asia was the "rice bowl" of China, the food staple of one of the largest populations on the planet.
Our biggest safeguard from large scale Chinese military action has actually been their investment in U.S. corporations and real estate. If we should default on our national debt, we risk invasion. Just prior to the pandemic, when our government was fighting over budget approval and debt expansion, the Chinese government made real existential threats toward us about defaulting on our loans.
Things haven't changed at all for the better since then, but have gotten worse because of the questions over the origin of the Covid 19 pandemic.

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
China won't rest in peace until they dominate every square inch of the globe. They have done, and continue to do, everything possible to achieve this end. A sound thrashing is the only thing that will stop them. Though it may be too late.
I've seen videos where they design products for sale over here that are designed to be less effective, but not so much so that it would be apparent. Everything they do is designed to defeat America. The Communist Party of China is my personal enemy. Period.

Reactions: michaelvpardo

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're a broken record with a broken message.

Again . . .

Yawn . . .

Because I point to poor behavior does not mean I'm taking personal offense. In case that escapes you,

Because I point to poor behavior does not mean I'm taking personal offense.

It means I'm pointing to bad behavior.

People without manners or bounderies make poor conversation partners. That's what I've found. In the effort to improve the pool of conversation partners, I sometimes point to bad behavior, hoping, even in your case, that someone might take a clue and learn to act a little better, more Christlike.

Right back atcha buddy.

Looks like once again you took it the wrong way, Oh well!.

And this is the proof . . . you turn it on and off at will, meaning, you act your affect.

And you know what that means!!

:(

I disagree with you, I refute your positions, and you cannot respond Scripturally, so you turn on me. It's called making an Ad Hominem argument, and is a logical fallacy. It's vanity. Meaningless. You just find it easier to make up stuff about me than to refute my arguments.

Simple!

So, I point to it, which triggers you. And my hope is that you'll come to see this.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like once again you took it the wrong way, Oh well!.
Read it again.

Perhaps you might try telling me in your own words what you think I'm saying. This is called "Reflective Listening". Clearly you are either not understanding, or are acting as though you don't understand.

Personally, I find it very meaningful to be able to accurately, fairly, articulate someone else's view. And to do that you need to have patience, and to actually pay attention. And you need to be able to set aside your own ideas as you seek to understand someone else's. You have to be able to set aside "out of control" thinking. It's a good practice, and I encourage it.

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But are the shepherds prepared? Is the "body " united?
Survivalism is not Christianity, and the church under the rule of Nero understood the value of serving each other through sharing their accumulated substance in common. Is the body prepared to sacrifice private property and personal wealth for the benefit of all? We are supposed to be stewards of God's riches and grace in the world, but have we succumb to the worlds' values, the worlds' greed?
It really is time for self examination and sacrifice, but I pray that church leaders have the wisdom to understand the times and act faithfully for the sake of the church.
Most shepards are not truly shepards at all , and THAT is the problem . THEY DO not CLING TO THE ONE TRUE SHEPARD
so how on earth can they shepard anything . They LORD it over the flocks , they serve themselves and agendas which they see as gain for themselves . THE ONLY ONE TRUE SHEPARD we can TRUST and TRUST ABSOLUTELY IN , IS CHRIST THE RISEN KING .
Hirelings are what we have in most all churches these days . And they SEE the ONE WORLD WOLF A COMING
and they are selling their flocks out to IT . We are in upmost dire straits these days .
HE who is great among you , shall be as your servant , HAS LONG been forgotten . And even those , which are many ,
who have this false pretense of humility , its false . THEY just sell their flocks out to the we are one unity all inclusive pipe dream .
Its a mess my friend . We must cling to JESUS and learn our bibles well , and let those who do so , look out for one another
and the flocks . ALL else is as a man that built the most beautiful house , BUT HE BUILT IT ON SINKING SAND . IT AINT GONNA ENDURE
to the END . Let us learn JESUS and His teachings , the apostels and their teachings and all bible doctrine .
And let all who name the name of JESUS CHRIST depart from a lie and those who love a lie . The delusion cannot be stopped .
IT must simply be endured against no matter the cost . The falling away is and shall indeed get much worse . We must do all now
to contend to the original faith which was originally delivered unto the true churches . Let us open bibles and stay sharp .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it will take place in the midst of a worldwide sudden destruction. Whether it's "secret" or not will be completely moot.

Much love!
Lets just say , IF suddenly folks vanish and one is left behind , all they can do is duck n tuck . SUDDEN DESTRUCTION shall come upon them all .
AND mark , GUESS when it comes .
Let me ask you a few questions .
DOES GOD EVER DESTROY a city , a nation , or a world BEFORE ITS INQUITY has hit the full . NO .
Yet peek around and you tell me , IS THIS WORLD , EVEN CHURCHES , NOT FILLING UP FAST FULL WITH THE MOST EVIL we have ever seen .
Something i want you to look at . Look at this world , then look at many churches , WHEN the church became the world to win the world
IT DESTROYED ITSELF and ALL WHO ENTERED THOSE CHAMBERS . Now look at it . More and more sin is called love and good
to warn against sin is called evil and judgmental .
Inquity is fast rising , and i mean very fast and it just keeps speeding up .
NOW for the big clue . Have you noticed that the ones who seem to be so in love with PC rules
with evil are the same ones that are also big on THIS WE ARE ONE , LET US HAVE WORLD PEACE and SAFETY .
SO now for the final hint . FOR WHEN THEY SHALL SAY PEACE AND SAFETY ..................KABOOM SUDDEN DESTRUCTION .
AND folks keep thinking the COMING of JESUS is no where near . YEAH RIGHT . HE IS GONNA COME FOR THE LAMBS .
MARK THOSE WORDS WELL MARK and anyone else left behind , GOETH UNDER SUDDEN DESTRUCTION . ITS COMING MARK .
ITS COMING .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
China won't rest in peace until they dominate every square inch of the globe. They have done, and continue to do, everything possible to achieve this end. A sound thrashing is the only thing that will stop them. Though it may be too late.
I've seen videos where they design products for sale over here that are designed to be less effective, but not so much so that it would be apparent. Everything they do is designed to defeat America. The Communist Party of China is my personal enemy. Period.
China , evil as the regime is , IS NOT the Most powerful enemy .
IS china enforcing this FIVE G beast system on us , OR IS IT THE D TEN . ITS THE D TEN TRUMAN .
THEY the ones creating the covid world wide beast system . China is evil , BUT IT AINT THE BIGGEST DANGER .
THE D TEN IS . And those ten KINGS are everywhere my friend .
You should see the things i am finding . THEY are like skynet my friend . THEY Are influencing EVERYTHING the western societies
and democracies are doing . FIVE G, COVID , Beast system .
YOU Know what else i find so amazing . ITS TEN OF THEM MY FRIEND . AND ALL I KEEP HEARING are the words of revleation
TEN KINGS SHALL RULE ONE HOUR WITH THE BEAST , THEY WILL SURRENDER THIER KINGDOMS UNTO THE BEAST
FIVE G, IS FROM WHERE the rfid chip and etc IS COMING AS WELL . WE better watch out and be on gaurd . cause
all sides are getting heavily deceived , and heavily influenced and heavily used BY THE DRAGON who worketh through men .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what we call selective interpretation.

Lambs Wrath, Wrath of the Devil, Gods Wrath...selective interpretation?

Nah...just facts.

Rev 6
[16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Rev 12
[12] Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great Wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Rev 16
[1] And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

The Understanding IS, WHO is subject TO: and WHO is NOT subject TO:
the Wrath of the Lamb,
the Devils Wrath,
Gods Wrath...
and WHY.