The Church is not prepared for what is to come.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
China , evil as the regime is , IS NOT the Most powerful enemy .
IS china enforcing this FIVE G beast system on us , OR IS IT THE D TEN . ITS THE D TEN TRUMAN .
THEY the ones creating the covid world wide beast system . China is evil , BUT IT AINT THE BIGGEST DANGER .
THE D TEN IS . And those ten KINGS are everywhere my friend .
You should see the things i am finding . THEY are like skynet my friend . THEY Are influencing EVERYTHING the western societies
and democracies are doing . FIVE G, COVID , Beast system .
YOU Know what else i find so amazing . ITS TEN OF THEM MY FRIEND . AND ALL I KEEP HEARING are the words of revleation
TEN KINGS SHALL RULE ONE HOUR WITH THE BEAST , THEY WILL SURRENDER THIER KINGDOMS UNTO THE BEAST
FIVE G, IS FROM WHERE the rfid chip and etc IS COMING AS WELL . WE better watch out and be on gaurd . cause
all sides are getting heavily deceived , and heavily influenced and heavily used BY THE DRAGON who worketh through men .
They are part of the beast system and have their claws deeply embedded in the fabric of our society. We are still paying for their military. I just need to remind myself that people have been blinded by the god of this world. And that this life is but a passing mist.
We are on the road...to our home...in the New Jerusalem! And when we get there, there will be...no more death, no more mourning, no more crying...or pain. And we will be with our glorious Lord for eternity! Hallelujah!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lambs Wrath, Wrath of the Devil, Gods Wrath...selective interpretation?

Nah...just facts.

Rev 6
[16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Rev 12
[12] Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great Wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Rev 16
[1] And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

The Understanding IS, WHO is subject TO: and WHO is NOT subject TO:
the Wrath of the Lamb,
the Devils Wrath,
Gods Wrath...
and WHY.
Let us ponder on this key part . Look real close at verse SIXTEEN again .
They are TERRIFIED of what is coming . AND WHO , WHO treads the wrath of GOD , JESUS . THE WRATH OF THE LAMB .
Yet our churches are super busy preaching a JESUS that just loves and is fine with evil .
They have turned the wrath of JESUS into a version that says , HE COMETH WITH CAKES HUGS AND COOKIES .
NO ONE is hardly serious at all in these churches anymore . THEY have long left off preaching on the severity of GOD
and thus they now preach a GOODNESS of GOD which contradicts HIS OWN GOODNESS .
THE GOODNESS of GOD leads one to repentence . THEIR VERSION OF GODS GOODNESS just led and leads the church into
preach ACCEPTANCE of sins . NUTTING TO DO WITH REPENTANCE and NOTHING TO DO WITH PREACHING JESUS ONLY SAVES .
THEY Now preach if anyone has love , THEY are fine . DONT MATTER what they beleive in . What a lie that is .
The last time i checked , ONLY FAITH IN JESUS saves , BUT NO they say GOD is love and anyone who just hugs and loves IS OF GOD .
DONT matter if they buddits , atheists , muslim , or etc . THEY say they see GOD from another angle . WHAT A LIE that is .
I tell us all and shall make no apologies , IF ONE REJECTS JESUS , THEY JUST REJECTED GOD . THEY know and follow ONLY satan .
That is the truth . mans best efforts cannot save HIM , ONLY JESUS CAN . I TAKE THIS TO MY GRAVE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are part of the beast system and have their claws deeply embedded in the fabric of our society. We are still paying for their military. I just need to remind myself that people have been blinded by the god of this world. And that this life is but a passing mist.
We are on the road...to our home...in the New Jerusalem! And when we get there, there will be...no more death, no more mourning, no more crying...or pain. And we will be with our glorious Lord for eternity! Hallelujah!
You are correct , CHINA TOO is part of the beast system . And this is how the D TEN sells their agenda .
BOTH CHINA and the D TEN are racing to set up the FIVE G. IN other words they are racing to see who sets up the BEAST SYSTEM FIRST .
BOTH SIDES ARE RACING FAST FORWARD INTO THE SAME AGENDA . ITs all a smoke screen my friend . They use china
to put fear into folks , just to get a FIVE G SYSTEM SET UP . ITS not looking good my friend . AND CHINA IS ALL IN ON IT AS WELL .
KINGS have been sitting at tables my friend and they are making agreements with all .
Each side thinking they got the upper hand , YET ITS THE DRAGON RUNNING THEM ALL TO GET HIS SYSTEM , HIS FIVE G SYSTEM SET UP
and HE will hand it to the beast . WE must cling to JESUS my friend . TRUST NOT MSM at all . TRUST ONLY JESUS .
Though i already have the FEELING you DONT TRUST MSM at all .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets just say , IF suddenly folks vanish and one is left behind ,

I think this is going to happen during a worldwide earthquake, and the fact that so many people are missing isn't going to faze anyone. They will have enough on their minds, and lots of people missing. And look! So many "Christians" are still here!

No, I don't think it's really going to be on people's radar.

Much love!

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
China won't rest in peace until they dominate every square inch of the globe. They have done, and continue to do, everything possible to achieve this end. A sound thrashing is the only thing that will stop them. Though it may be too late.
I've seen videos where they design products for sale over here that are designed to be less effective, but not so much so that it would be apparent. Everything they do is designed to defeat America. The Communist Party of China is my personal enemy. Period.
They've also marketed inexpensive electronics with incorporated surveillance technology for intelligence gathering, but the US has authorized and even requested the same from our manufacturers.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They've also marketed inexpensive electronics with incorporated surveillance technology for intelligence gathering, but the US has authorized and even requested the same from our manufacturers.

From what I understand, most people's smart phone data is all accessible by the CCP. But then, it was Google who did the social score platform for China. So should the US care to implement the same thing here, they will already have a full data set on everyone, and all the more so those with those phones. And with the platform already designed, it could be implemented very quickly with great precision targeting those whom they wish to persecute.

Much love!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us ponder on this key part . Look real close at verse SIXTEEN again .
They are TERRIFIED of what is coming . AND WHO , WHO treads the wrath of GOD , JESUS . THE WRATH OF THE LAMB .
Yet our churches are super busy preaching a JESUS that just loves and is fine with evil .
They have turned the wrath of JESUS into a version that says , HE COMETH WITH CAKES HUGS AND COOKIES .
NO ONE is hardly serious at all in these churches anymore . THEY have long left off preaching on the severity of GOD
and thus they now preach a GOODNESS of GOD which contradicts HIS OWN GOODNESS .
THE GOODNESS of GOD leads one to repentence . THEIR VERSION OF GODS GOODNESS just led and leads the church into
preach ACCEPTANCE of sins . NUTTING TO DO WITH REPENTANCE and NOTHING TO DO WITH PREACHING JESUS ONLY SAVES .
THEY Now preach if anyone has love , THEY are fine . DONT MATTER what they beleive in . What a lie that is .
The last time i checked , ONLY FAITH IN JESUS saves , BUT NO they say GOD is love and anyone who just hugs and loves IS OF GOD .
DONT matter if they buddits , atheists , muslim , or etc . THEY say they see GOD from another angle . WHAT A LIE that is .
I tell us all and shall make no apologies , IF ONE REJECTS JESUS , THEY JUST REJECTED GOD . THEY know and follow ONLY satan .
That is the truth . mans best efforts cannot save HIM , ONLY JESUS CAN . I TAKE THIS TO MY GRAVE .

Each Wrath, Lambs, Devils, Gods....IS upon the Earth expressly to Affect the inhabitants Upon the Earth....FOR "disbelief" in the one with the Power to cause the Wrath...
The Lamb
The Devil
God

A man IN Christ, IS NOT subject TO:
The Lambs wrath.
The Devils wrath.
Gods Wrath.

Ta da...RAPTURE...
NOT ON the Face of the Earth.
Up above the face of the Earth.
IN the clouds, SAME as in Noah's DAY...
He was risen up Above the Face of the Earth.
He was Above the mountain tops, IN the Clouds, as the Face of the Earth was being Destroyed.

Nothing new under the sun...History repeats.

Glory to God,
Taken

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are correct , CHINA TOO is part of the beast system . And this is how the D TEN sells their agenda .
BOTH CHINA and the D TEN are racing to set up the FIVE G. IN other words they are racing to see who sets up the BEAST SYSTEM FIRST .
BOTH SIDES ARE RACING FAST FORWARD INTO THE SAME AGENDA . ITs all a smoke screen my friend . They use china
to put fear into folks , just to get a FIVE G SYSTEM SET UP . ITS not looking good my friend . AND CHINA IS ALL IN ON IT AS WELL .
KINGS have been sitting at tables my friend and they are making agreements with all .
Each side thinking they got the upper hand , YET ITS THE DRAGON RUNNING THEM ALL TO GET HIS SYSTEM , HIS FIVE G SYSTEM SET UP
and HE will hand it to the beast . WE must cling to JESUS my friend . TRUST NOT MSM at all . TRUST ONLY JESUS .
Though i already have the FEELING you DONT TRUST MSM at all .
I can throw them much farther than I trust them. They should be ashamed of themselves...but they're not. Low-lifes!

Reactions: marks

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can throw them much farther than I trust them. They should be ashamed of themselves...but they're not. Low-lifes!
All we can do is cling to the glorious LORD my friend . Were it not FOR HIM we would ALL be deceived . March on my friend .
march onward in the glorious Lord . Were it not for HIM we would all still be deceived .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From what I understand, most people's smart phone data is all accessible by the CCP. But then, it was Google who did the social score platform for China. So should the US care to implement the same thing here, they will already have a full data set on everyone, and all the more so those with those phones. And with the platform already designed, it could be implemented very quickly with great precision targeting those whom they wish to persecute.

Much love!
That is what most folks might not understand . THIS WHOLE THING CAN KICK OFF IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE .

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps you might try telling me in your own words what you think I'm saying. This is called "Reflective Listening". Clearly you are either not understanding, or are acting as though you don't understand.

Personally, I find it very meaningful to be able to accurately, fairly, articulate someone else's view. And to do that you need to have patience, and to actually pay attention. And you need to be able to set aside your own ideas as you seek to understand someone else's. You have to be able to set aside "out of control" thinking. It's a good practice, and I encourage it.

Perhaps you might stop accusing me of not supporting my views with scripture, when in fact i do. For example, my Pre wrath positions are backed up by ample scriptures such as the Olivet discourse, and the simplicity of the timeline presented there, where the Great tribulation precedes the rapture.

I Am more than willing to give you the scriptural proofs for my position and can list them off like others do here, But it is a waste of my time is the one listening is constantly getting offended and in response does not respond to the scriptures presented to them.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But are the shepherds prepared? Is the "body " united?
Survivalism is not Christianity, and the church under the rule of Nero understood the value of serving each other through sharing their accumulated substance in common. Is the body prepared to sacrifice private property and personal wealth for the benefit of all? We are supposed to be stewards of God's riches and grace in the world, but have we succumb to the worlds' values, the worlds' greed?
It really is time for self examination and sacrifice, but I pray that church leaders have the wisdom to understand the times and act faithfully for the sake of the church.
For me, it's about not leaning on my bank account, and jobs coming in, instead to have that feeling of inner reliance on God Himself, that whether the bank account is there or not, God is still here, and He is my helper.

If we can have that solid inner reliance on God Himself, I think we are more free with our things.

Much love!

Reactions: amigo de christo

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
where the Great tribulation precedes the rapture.
I think you've confused the gathering of Israel with the gathering of those "in Christ". So then I'd like to ask you, what is the Sheep/Goats judgment? Exactly what it says? That when Jesus comes in glory, He takes His throne, and judges the nations as described?

Much love!