The Collusion of the American Left and World Evil

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
islamirankillinggays.jpg

Why is it that the Left thinks that Christians who oppose homosexuality here in America are a bigger threat than Muslims who execute them every week?

Violence_against_Muslim_women_answer_8_xlarge.gif

Why is it perceived that women face more oppression by a Christian "male dominated society" than that of the Muslim world? We'll get back to that.

Christians understand that we are surrounded by a violent war in the spirit world that escapes our senses but is nonetheless very real and parallels the physical conflicts that everyone can see. We know that we contend with "principalities, powers, and spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenlies" who clash with God's mighty angels in the skies. But Jesus says something very important to understand about the demonic realm and evil in general. "If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself and his kingdom cannot stand" (refer Matthew 12) There is no dissent among the ranks of the demonic realm, they all serve one lord and collaborate in a singular effort. They are united.

islam-will-dominate-the-world.jpg

I won't mince words in saying that Islam is an evil religion. I categorically reject the popular notion that Islam serves the same God as the Christians and the Jews. I will further surmise that "allah" is a demon and the works of Islam bear out that belief, both historically and today. But lest you think I'm picking on Islam as a religion....

Kim_Jong-Il-2.jpg

It also must be pointed out that the American Left is just as sympathetic to communists as they are to Muslims to the point they attempt to emulate communist ideals, particularly the redistribution of wealth, seizure of private property, and the eradication of personal liberty. It means nothing to them that the communists murdered 100 million people in the 20th century, has sustained and perpetuated poverty, misery, and oppression, and has imprisoned dissidents in the most horrid work camps. The American Left fought Ronald Reagan tooth and nail as he stood up to the "Evil Empire" and eventually brought it down. It should be said more specifically that the god that they served hated the God that Ronald Reagan served.

Those who are ignorant to the spiritual paradigm don't have the information needed to explain the cooperation that exists among all forms of global evil. But we are not ignorant. Consider:

1. American Leftists invented lies about DDT, a substance that saved millions of lives in South America and Africa, so that a world wide ban based on junk science ensured millions of needless deaths

2. American Leftists have as a sacrament Abortion on Demand. They do so because they serve the same god that caused the Canaanites to throw their children into the fires of Molech, Herod to murder thousands of baby boys in an attempt to kill the infant Jesus, and Muslims to slaughter Jewish children at Mecca and Medina.

3. American Leftists support gun control because they serve the same god as the Egyptians who disarmed the Hebrews so they could not resist enslavement.

4. American Leftists hate Israel because they serve the same god that rounded up and killed 6 million Jews.

5. American Leftists hate Christians because their god was defeated by the God of the Christians when Christ rose from the dead.

Once you're aware of this collusion, it's easy to understand why Democrats (and some Republicans) are so cozy with all the evil that happens throughout the world. It's easy to understand why the media, who serves Satan as well, runs interference for Satan as he works throughout the world, skewing coverage of the news in such way as to mitigate evil and indict the righteous. It's why they naturally support homosexuality, euthanasia, and giving reproductive "privacy" to 14 year old girls that supersede parental rights. It's why the point the finger of blame at America when Muslims continue to murder in the name of their wretched religion. The American Left serves the same god as the one perpetuating evil all over the globe and throughout history. It's time we started getting wise to that.

ex_liberal_tshirts-r4333dbddf899482e8145176eabce4ef8_va6lr_512.jpg

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
You're amazing Mr Tears

Yesterday you opposed my view and opinion about the infiltration of a love only doctrine practiced and preached here on a regular basis by a member of your faith. The doctrine of love only, has found it's way far and wide and you yesterday were one of it's latest supporters on this forum.

Today you're fanning the flames of a religious war, I must say you are quite amazing.
Today your not practicing love and tolerance.
You opposed this opinion and Ideal in two threads where I posted this below.

I thought I would open a thread for discussion about many peoples current over simplified message of the Gospel.
I have noticed some here prescribe love in any all situations, feeling that by doing so they are fulfilling the entirety of Gods message.
Below is my opinion and observation on this site as to the effect and conclusion of such a practice.
Please add your comment pro or con, I'm interested in how others see this love prescription and its effects, I see this keystone "love in any and all situations" in other groups that clearly have no Jesus salvation foundation.

The prescription of love and bubbles for everyone anytime is nothing more than the shield of the enemy.

If we follow the love prescription to the end it leads us to questions like, If God is nothing but love then why did he even bother with the law? or right or wrong, or for that matter the bible at all, because you see a God that loves in any and all situations could never judge anyone anyway. The bible speaks volumes about Gods judgment, the love doctors answer to judgement or condemnation of wrong doing is to prescribe love pills in any and all situations, Gods antidote for open opposition is death, not unconditional love and bubbles pills.

So you see the love doctors prescription of love and bubbles 3 times a day in every instance is nothing more than placing a mussel on the truth,
It's a band-aid with a cartoon image of Jesus on the outside. It's used by these people as a medication that is able to justify and cure "cover" any type of sinful behavior. It's misuse has become the shield of the enemy, shielding everyone that takes doctors prescription from the arrows of the truth, "it's sinful and an abomination before God"
This love band-aid is a counterfeit love and prevents the true healing of Jesus threw the HS.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
Rex said:
You're amazing Mr Tears
This will be the last time you call me names. I don't do that to you and I expect a reciprocation of respect. You are in violation of the rules of this forum. The next incident will be reported. Thank you.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Tell me whats the differance?
Your not defending homosexuals from my opinion that love in every situation is nothing more than a shield for them that want in infiltrate the church by polluting it's doctrine with a false love. You refuted that opinion.

Or is it your church, I pointed out when it comes to faith and membership in your church, you apply the love in any and every situation and you defended it, even though it has lead to the infiltration of the clergy by homosexuals, see where the love in every situation got you?

You defended a love and tolerance position even using the same vocabulary gay right use, calling me a hater.

wait a moment I have to pick my jaw off the table. I guess it's all a matter of who you see as the enemy isn't it.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
Rex said:
Tell me whats the differance?
Your not defending homosexuals from my opinion that love in every situation is nothing more than a shield for them that want in infiltrate the church by polluting it's doctrine with a false love. You refuted that opinion.

Or is it your church, I pointed out when it comes to faith and membership in your church, you apply the love in any and every situation and you defended it, even though it has lead to the infiltration of the clergy by homosexuals, see where the love in every situation got you?

You defended a love and tolerance position even using the same vocabulary gay right use, calling me a hater.

wait a moment I have to pick my jaw off the table. I guess it's all a matter of who you see as the enemy isn't it.
Let me ask you this. When you hear people say that the Bible is full of contradictions, do you think it indicates faults with the Bible or faults with their perception of the Bible?

You come at me as an adversary. You demonstrate repeatedly an inability to listen to me or to others on this form (yes, I've been paying attention). You cast aspersion and apply false labels based on your false perception of me. I already understand that you hate me because hatred seeks to misunderstand others, not to understand them. That's fine, but it won't be returned in kind because I hate nobody and have no enemies. The Lord forbids it to me.

Instead of vitriol and calumny, are you capable of actually discussion the subject matter of this thread? Do you disagree with the collusion I allude to with multiple supporting examples? Do you think I'm all wet in my arguments that Satan heads the religion of Islam and communist regimes? Do you think I'm 'round the bend in saying that American leftists are unwitting servants of the devil? Try addressing the OP and quit making this about me.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
This Vale Of Tears said:
This will be the last time you call me names. I don't do that to you and I expect a reciprocation of respect. You are in violation of the rules of this forum. The next incident will be reported. Thank you.
Thank you for the warning "This Vale Of Tears" has just informed me that referring to him as Mr Tears is extremely offensive and it is a violation of the forum rules.

Duly noted, and I'm sure we won't have to take it to the supreme court of kangaroos

Just looking over yesterdays post and trying to frame this statement with your thread starter "OP" trying to find the love in it.........anyway have a nice day
This Vale Of Tears said:
Opposing homosexuality is not hatred, it's righteousness reasserting the natural order. But one can be so zealous in their opposition to homosexuality that they can forget to love the sinner, and more importantly forget that loving the sinner should be the greatest passion for the Christian, so that those who know we don't approve of their lifestyle can have no doubt that we love them.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
Rex said:
Thank you for the warning "This Vale Of Tears" has just informed me that referring to him as Mr Tears is extremely offensive and it is a violation of the forum rules.

Duly noted, and I'm sure we won't have to take it to the supreme court of kangaroos

Just looking over yesterdays post and trying to frame this statement with your thread starter "OP" trying to find the love in it.........anyway have a nice day
Then I'll take that to mean you can't address the subject matter and refrain from making this about me. Then we're at an impasse because that's the only way I'll engage you here. Pax Christi

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
This Vale Of Tears said:
Let me ask you this. When you hear people say that the Bible is full of contradictions, do you think it indicates faults with the Bible or faults with their perception of the Bible?

You come at me as an adversary. You demonstrate repeatedly an inability to listen to me or to others on this form (yes, I've been paying attention). You cast aspersion and apply false labels based on your false perception of me. I already understand that you hate me because hatred seeks to misunderstand others, not to understand them. That's fine, but it won't be returned in kind because I hate nobody and have no enemies. The Lord forbids it to me.

Instead of vitriol and calumny, are you capable of actually discussion the subject matter of this thread? Do you disagree with the collusion I allude to with multiple supporting examples? Do you think I'm all wet in my arguments that Satan heads the religion of Islam and communist regimes? Do you think I'm 'round the bend in saying that American leftists are unwitting servants of the devil? Try addressing the OP and quit making this about me.
Look I'm going to do a little favor I'm not going to derail your thread "like you did mine" and have your thread locked.

I'll be more than happy to address your questions or point to your contradictions else where.
a lot of people here can't handle hard mens conversations, they want it all nice and fluffy but that doesn't always convey the truth.

Like nice post TVOT, but I did notice you have have slightly detracted from your apparent position from yesterday, I'm sure you have a completely satisfactory reason.
Yours truly Ann Landers

Why yes Ann you see these are the real enemies of Christ, and everything I said yesterday doesn't apply to these people. But thank you for asking it such a relief to deal with reasonable people that simply believe everything I say.

I see you aspen LOL

To This Vale Of Tears did I fail to mention yesterday that not a single war has ever been won by loving your enemies?

yesterday I'm pretty sure you would have disagreed, today you may have no other choice but to agree

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i do not agree with you assessment of liberals, but i also see no contradict between your critique of Islam/liberals and the doctrine of love. Rex is not able to see past black and white thinking - it is either his way or it is wrong. He is convinced that love according to people he has decided to hate is all accepting and watered down. So you can see why he believe you are a hypocrite - this thread contradicts the Love and Bubbles Strawman that he likes to carry around. everything is a person attack on rex in his mind because he has over identified with his simplistic literal interpretion of the world and The Bible. the words love and tolerance require vulnerability and rex like to pretend he is tough guy. poor rex

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
aspen2 said:
i do not agree with you assessment of liberals, but i also see no contradict between your critique of Islam/liberals and the doctrine of love. Rex is not able to see past black and white thinking - it is either his way or it is wrong. He is convinced that love according to people he has decided to hate is all accepting and watered down. So you can see why he believe you are a hypocrite - this thread contradicts the Love and Bubbles Strawman that he likes to carry around. everything is a person attack on rex in his mind because he has over identified with his simplistic literal interpretion of the world and The Bible. the words love and tolerance require vulnerability and rex like to pretend he is tough guy. poor rex
Yes, I sensed that you and I have very different viewpoints on the political front.

I'm still very new here, but I can already see that Rex doesn't ever engage in deep conversations on the subject of discussion, but instead makes everything personal. That's sad, but that's who he is, I guess.

You'll also notice I never use the word "liberal" when describing the statists in this country that lust for an all powerful government. This has been a misnomer since the Goldwater era. If I were to apply a label based on their affront to moral standards and appetite for depravity, I would do better to call them libertines. Words mean things, and I won't call them by the label that most properly fit Alex De Tocqueville, Thomas Jefferson, and Patrick Henry.

But is there anything specifically you disagree with? Because I'm amply able to demonstrate the collaboration between the American Left and other works of the devil globally.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
aspen2 said:
It is rather simplistic when you understand, it also makes it easier to put into words that everyone can understand for example.

Name one war from history or the bible where Israel or God fighting for Israel ever won a battle or a war by loving their enemy.

You can't so I'll go on, the end result is you lose every single time, and just because you have allowed Gods enemy to have a victory with you by choosing to love them doesn't mean we're all going to follow your example.

The love and bubbles theology practiced and preached by aspen is a false flag flown by the enemy on his conquest for the minds and hearts of men.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
This thread is about my theory on the spiritual collusion between the political Left in America and despotic religious and political regimes globally. It isn't about winning wars by loving enemies, or anything else. Please stick to the topic. I have yet for anyone to actually address any problems or flaws in my thinking, so I might regress to take that as back handed agreement. :)

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Rex said:
You're amazing Mr Tears
This Vale Of Tears said:
Now look below, are you catching the drift here? I'm so glad your such a mature individual that would never take Mr so personal, I mean really rather petty don't you think?

This Vale Of Tears said:
I'm still very new here, but I can already see that Rex doesn't ever engage in deep conversations on the subject of discussion, but instead makes everything personal. That's sad, but that's who he is, I guess.
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

This Vale Of Tears said:
This thread is about my theory on the spiritual collusion between the political Left in America and despotic religious and political regimes globally. It isn't about winning wars by loving enemies, or anything else. Please stick to the topic. I have yet for anyone to actually address any problems or flaws in my thinking, so I might regress to take that as back handed agreement. :)
Rex said:
Look I'm going to do a little favor I'm not going to derail your thread "like you did mine" and have your thread locked.

I'll be more than happy to address your questions or point to your contradictions else where.
Then I suggest you refrain from trying to belittle me and I'll quit handing you your head ........agreed? :)

*******************************************************************************************************************

Thank You and now that this thread is quiet

I would like to direct everyone's attention to the subject of the disagreement by all three of us, more to the point what is being pointed out as being in error? or what do we use as points of contention?

In every single case I am referring to the substance of what they have ether said are believed, on the other hand in every single instance by the other two participants, it is of a personal nature and directed at me, not what I believe nor do they defend their position from the critical points I make. In every instance it is directed at me personally or luring me into a personal confrontation VS the substance of the disagreement.

This is the only exception
This Vale Of Tears said:
Then I'll take that to mean you can't address the subject matter and refrain from making this about me. Then we're at an impasse because that's the only way I'll engage you here. Pax Christi
Notice above what TVOT resorts to when I don't address his questions, that would have changed the subject, taking my subject point away, which was him and what he said, This disarms or removes Spirit that initiated my confronting him in the beginning. By falling for such tricks you effectively allow the sword of the Spirit to be dropped, instead I responded with

Rex said:

a lot of people here can't handle hard mens conversations, they want it all nice and fluffy but that doesn't always convey the truth.

Like nice post TVOT, but I did notice you have have slightly detracted from your apparent position from yesterday, I'm sure you have a completely satisfactory reason.
Yours truly Ann Landers

Why yes Ann you see these are the real enemies of Christ, and everything I said yesterday doesn't apply to these people. But thank you for asking it such a relief to deal with reasonable people that simply believe everything I say.

I see you aspen LOL

To This Vale Of Tears did I fail to mention yesterday that not a single war has ever been won by loving your enemies?

yesterday I'm pretty sure you would have disagreed, today you may have no other choice but to agree
In that i am noting in my mind I don't want to have Angelina have to get involved and remembering the fact that I asked TVOT yesterday to get it off his chest and get my thread back on topic, but he didn't and Angelina simply locked it with no warning, "I don't use the report button and I don't complain to the modes about other posters ever" But in any case I'm willing to walk away "love" the Lord said stand down, I'm not looking for an eye for an eye, I'm not trying to destroy his thread as he did mine, But they persist, with personal hand grenades that have no effect on the outcome.

I don't even know why I posting this perhaps it's in hope of better preparing others by making them aware of the war of the Spirit and how it works.
The Lord will deliver them into your hand, if you have been trained in the truth and stand on the Rock which is Christ.
After a while it becomes like child's play, as easy as --->>> rubbing a puppy's nose in his mess. <<<<---descriptive do not do at home LOL

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
The last and final part of the lesson of Spiritual war.

The apparent contradiction
Matthew 7:1-2
I Cor 2:15-16

Did you notice above that TVOT became guilty of the very thing he accused me of? Matthew 7:1-2

This Vale Of Tears said:
Then I'll take that to mean you can't address the subject matter
Not once did he address or offer an explination for his view on the subject of love your enemies yesterday, as opposed to now identify the enemies of God today in the absence of love.
And of course his inability to reply with nothing but personal criticism of me.

The subject he was referring to was not the topic it was a question on biblical contradictions.

This Vale Of Tears said:
I can already see that Rex doesn't ever engage in deep conversations on the subject of discussion, but instead makes everything personal.
It's pretty clear he takes several things personally, one, criticism of his opinion,
how he is addressed was used to avoid the first response, sensitive to being called Mr
again.... his inability to reply with nothing but personal criticism of me. attempting to make it personal

Rather interesting how it woks isn't it Mathew 7:1-2 he became the very thing he accused me of.
So TVOT you see the bible is not a contradiction, it may simply be because you've never been able to see it in action.

Thank you for your participation in this class room
My God bless you

And I'll let you be the judge here 1 Cor 2:15-16

This Vale Of Tears said:
You cast aspersion and apply false labels based on your false perception of me. I already understand that you hate me because hatred seeks to misunderstand others, not to understand them. That's fine, but it won't be returned in kind because I hate nobody and have no enemies. The Lord forbids it to me.
The class room is now yours This Vale Of Tears

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
Rex said:
The last and final part of the lesson of Spiritual war.

The apparent contradiction
Matthew 7:1-2
I Cor 2:15-16

Did you notice above that TVOT became guilty of the very thing he accused me of? Matthew 7:1-2

Not once did he address or offer an explination for his view on the subject of love your enemies yesterday, as opposed to now identify the enemies of God today in the absence of love.
And of course his inability to reply with nothing but personal criticism of me.

The subject he was referring to was not the topic it was a question on biblical contradictions.

It's pretty clear he takes several things personally, one, criticism of his opinion,
how he is addressed was used to avoid the first response, sensitive to being called Mr
again.... his inability to reply with nothing but personal criticism of me. attempting to make it personal

Rather interesting how it woks isn't it Mathew 7:1-2 he became the very thing he accused me of.
So TVOT you see the bible is not a contradiction, it may simply be because you've never been able to see it in action.

Thank you for your participation in this class room
My God bless you

And I'll let you be the judge here 1 Cor 2:15-16

The class room is now yours This Vale Of Tears
Oh, good, thank you!

I disagree that there's any contradiction. You think I'm a homosexual apologist and you're simply wrong on that. What I'm talking about in this thread is the spiritual battle we're involved in that has facets that are political, cultural, and run parallel to all the major world events. We have to understand the battle we're in if we're to be effective in it. "The heavens suffer violence," Jesus tells us, "and the violent take it by force." We have divine instruments of spiritual warfare, but their implementation is not so mysterious. Every time we pray, every time we show up at a pro-life rally, every time we vote for responsible and godly people, and every time we resist the tide of cultural decomposition, we are engaging in a heavenly battle.

So it's important that we don't separate in our mind politics from religion because the same battle is fought on both fronts. We need to understand that evil manifests itself in political systems that serve the interests of the devil to ruin men's souls. This is why I worry about more left leaning Christians who think to find common ground between Christianity and the works of darkness. "What hath Christ to do with Belial?" we are asked in scripture. I'm talking about Christians who vote for Democrats and gloss over the fact that the Democrat they voted for supports abortion on demand and gay marriage. I'm talking about Christians who buy into the lie that Islam serves the same God as they do. We really need to wake up.

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
We have Muslims on my island, and we have never had any problems with them. We are able to get along with them. Then again, these Muslims are living here in Guam and must follow the laws of Guam. We are called to love our neighbors and even our enemies. Not all Muslims are violent. Certainly, the ones on my island are not violent.

I think the problem with most Muslims in the Middle East is their mindset, which needs to be changed. At one time, in Judaism, homosexuals were also killed and adulters were stoned to death. However, the Jews have advanced and learned mercy rather than justice. The Muslims are still stuck under the law of justice. Muslim women need to stand up on their own and fight for their liberties just as American women did many years ago. A major part of the problem in Islamic countries is their government. They are runned by dictators.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
Selene said:
We have Muslims on my island, and we have never had any problems with them. We are able to get along with them. Then again, these Muslims are living here in Guam and must follow the laws of Guam. We are called to love our neighbors and even our enemies. Not all Muslims are violent. Certainly, the ones on my island are not violent.

I think the problem with most Muslims in the Middle East is their mindset, which needs to be changed. At one time, in Judaism, homosexuals were also killed and adulters were stoned to death. However, the Jews have advanced and learned mercy rather than justice. The Muslims are still stuck under the law of justice. Muslim women need to stand up on their own and fight for their liberties just as American women did many years ago. A major part of the problem in Islamic countries is their government. They are runned by dictators.
It's an important point that while the religion of Islam is clearly evil, individual Muslims are not so necessarily. I was hungry one time and with no means to feed myself and a Muslim shared his food with me. He did so because that's what his faith instructs him to do. I believe that even short of the full revelation of God in Jesus Christ, some Muslims are groping their way to find God and the goodness in their lives betrays an ongoing, yet unwitting, relationship with God. It's not good and pious Muslims that my OP was directed at.

But consider how Islam started under the leadership of Muhammad. At first he tried to befriend the Jews, but later became angry with them and with Christians. He attacked Medina, heavily populated with Jews. He slaughtered the men and women and enslaved the girls. He caused the Jewish boys to line up and undress and then systematically slew those that showed signs of puberty and impressed the younger boys into his religion. His life was a reign of terror until it was cut short when he was poisoned by one of his wives.

Fast forward to the Moorish occupation of Spain and Southern Europe, the Byzantine Empire and the sacking of Constantinople. A desperate war was waged to hold them at the gates of Vienna in sight of Vatican City. They were eventually pushed back, but at the cost of millions of lives. The Crusades which came later served many purposes, but one of which was to ensure that Muslim Expansionism would never again threaten Christianity and Western Civilization. Were it not for the Christian armies that marched and fought, we would be having a very different conversation because the Church would have been crushed and any Christians would live their lives in fear and persecution.

It's important not to forget what Islam is, especially when they grow in numbers and influence and achieve power. From a religious point of view, Islam can only be an evil deception by Satan because it completely confounds the New Covenant and the era of grace by which man can freely come to God through the Lord Jesus Christ. This is why it's absurd bordering on outrageous to suggest that they serve the same God as us.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vale, what do you think of CS Lewis' assertion that other religions are 'almost correct'?

Also, have you considered the good ideas and intentions of the political left? If so, how do you reconcile the call of Jesus to help the poor and the Pope's outspoken support for workers rights with rejection of leftist ideals?

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
aspen2 said:
Vale, what do you think of CS Lewis' assertion that other religions are 'almost correct'?
"If you had gone to Buddha and asked him 'Are you the son of Brahma?' he would have said, 'My son, you are still in the vale of illusion.' If you had gone to Socrates and asked, 'Are you Zeus?' he would have laughed at you. If you had gone to Mohammad and asked, 'Are you Allah?' he would first have rent his clothes then cut your head off. If you had asked Confucius, 'Are you Heaven?' I think he would have probably replied, 'Remarks which are not in accordance with nature are in bad taste.' The idea of a great moral teacher saying what Christ said is out of the question. In my opinion, the only person who can say that sort of thing is either God or a complete lunatic suffering from that form of delusion which undermines the whole mind of man." --C.S. Lewis God In The Dock

The often quoted maxim that anyone who claims to be the Son of God is either a lunatic or he is indeed as he claims was what C.S. Lewis believed. Though he believed that there is truth in every world religion, it was insufficient truth that fell short of the full revelation of God in Christ Jesus and that one cannot be complete until they come to that full revelation. Like a child riding a bike, the training wheels must come off once the child has mastered it. The truth in every religion is only so good as it points people to the ultimate Truth.

And did you happen to notice what C.S. Lewis said about Muhammad? He had no illusions about the bloodlust of Muslims and didn't turn a blind eye to history. But more to your point, citing the piety of Islam is a poor refutation indeed to counter my recount of the corporal evils of Islam both historically and today. Satan is dominant in Islam even if every Muslim doesn't identify with the evil aspects of that religion. If anyone abuses Christianity using it to justify violence and oppression, they are hounded as infidels in every Christian nation. This is because dominant within Christianity is a Christ like piety that condemns the use of violence and renders no justification. But in Muslim nations, those who speak out against the violence by Muslims are persecuted and threatened with death much like Imran Firasat, political refugee in Spain who is wanted killed by his native Indonesia. It's very clear that even though pious people exist in both faiths, the God of love is in charge of Christianity and Satan is in charge of Islam.