The Covering Dynamic

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is for Blood Washed Born-Again Believers in Jesus Christ our LORD
Acceptance or rejection of this thread does not question your Salvation in Christ.

Here is your first evidence to know that pre-trib rapture is not Truth and never came from God = 'timing'

The entire Scriptures only speak of 2 Comings of the LORD MESSIAH to earth to appear before all the world:

#1 - His First Coming as prophesied = Suffering Servant to bear our sins/Jonah 3 days buried then Resurrection/Genesis Abraham & Isaac

#2 - His Second Coming = Story of Joseph and Prophet Daniel include His 1st and 2nd Coming and Zech ch14 His Second Coming

These are not exaustive but easily the most prominent OT Prophecies and/or allegorical prophecy(s).

NT Gospel, Apostle writings and Revelation only speak of His 1st and 2nd Coming

Anyone who says other does so of their own volition for it is a 'man-made' doctrine = i am being gracious here.....

Just as the Jews have a covering over their minds whenever the Scriptures are read, so also does a person who believes in pre-trib rapture.

That covering was placed there by 'falsehood' and because the heart believes it to be true, the mind cannot/will not accept the actual Truth.

This 'covering' is enforced daily by the religious system that will not yield itself unto correction by the Holy Spirit.

As with all 'coverings' God allows it to remain upon the individual as HE sees fit according to the persons heart = Prophet Jeremiah

“The heart is deceitful above all things,
And desperately wicked;
Who can know it?
I, the Lord, search the heart,
I test the mind,
Even to give every man according to his ways,
According to the fruit of his doings."

“An astonishing and horrible thing
Has been committed in the land:
The prophets prophesy falsely,
And the priests rule by their own power;
And My people love to have it so.
But what will you do in the end?"

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“The heart is deceitful above all things,
And desperately wicked;
Who can know it?
This is the heart of stone. Is your new creation deceiptful above all things? I'd answer, No.

Put on the new man, which is created after God, in righteousness and true holiness.
i am being gracious here.....
That's good . . . it's your duty.

Much love!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the heart of stone. Is your new creation deceiptful above all things? I'd answer, No.

Put on the new man, which is created after God, in righteousness and true holiness.

That's good . . . it's your duty.

Much love!
After our spirit has been 'Born-Again' the heart of man is circumcised unto Salvation = "Circumcision without hands"

Our heart remains vulnerable to temptation and sin = Jeremiah 5:31 , Luke 21:34-36

Everyone has coverings over their minds = everyone = 1 Cor 13:12

"For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known."

Reactions: L.A.M.B. and rwb

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The entire Scriptures only speak of 2 Comings of the LORD MESSIAH to earth to appear before all the world:
Very true, and in the rapture there is nothing that says He does this in front of the world.

So I fully agree, He came to earth once as a baby, born to die, and once as a King, to rule in power. Of course, Jesus had been here before. He visited Abraham, at the very least.

There is a terrestrial realm and celestial realm. Jesus comes to gather us to Him into the celestial realm while the earth-dwellers are being tested and proven. God took Enoch into the celestial realm. God took Elijah into the celestial realm. Why prohibit God from taking others into the celestial realm, if that is what He intends to do?

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone has coverings over their minds = everyone = 1 Cor 13:12

"For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known."
1 Corinthians 13:11-13 KJV
11) When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12) For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
13) And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

There is no "covering of the mind" here in this passage.

Only that we see partially.

The veil is over the Jewish unbeliever, and is removed when the heart turns to Christ.

I'm going to stick to exactly what these passages say.

Much love!

Reactions: Johann

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very true, and in the rapture there is nothing that says He does this in front of the world.

So I fully agree, He came to earth once as a baby, born to die, and once as a King, to rule in power. Of course, Jesus had been here before. He visited Abraham, at the very least.

There is a terrestrial realm and celestial realm. Jesus comes to gather us to Him into the celestial realm while the earth-dwellers are being tested and proven. God took Enoch into the celestial realm. God took Elijah into the celestial realm. Why prohibit God from taking others into the celestial realm, if that is what He intends to do?

Much love!
His Second Coming is before the world, especially the Resurrection and afterwards the rapture.

Matt ch24
“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Rev ch6
I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 13:11-13 KJV
11) When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12) For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
13) And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

There is no "covering of the mind" here in this passage.

Only that we see partially.

The veil is over the Jewish unbeliever, and is removed when the heart turns to Christ.

I'm going to stick to exactly what these passages say.

Much love!
What prevents us from SEEING clearly are the coverings.

ONLY by the WORD thru the Holy Spirit is Truth revealed to us.

ONLY as our hearts yield to God does HE grant access to Truth = James ch4

Where do wars and fights come from among you? Do they not come from your desires for pleasure that war in your members?
You lust and do not have. You murder and covet and cannot obtain. You fight and war. Yet you do not have because you do not ask. You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures. Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God. Or do you think that the Scripture says in vain, “The Spirit who dwells in us yearns jealously”?

But He gives more grace. Therefore He says:

“God resists the proud,
But gives grace to the humble.”

Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom.

Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This 'covering' is enforced daily by the religious system that will not yield itself unto correction by the Holy Spirit.
"The only reason you don't agree with me is because you've been brainwashed by your phony church and you just can't get it."

?

Much love!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The only reason you don't agree with me is because you've been brainwashed by your phony church and you just can't get it."

?

Much love!
the error of pre-trib rapture is the status quo enforcement = 24/7 by those in control of religion

We are called to agree with "every word that proceeds from the Mouth of God" = Matt 4:4

pre-trib rapture opposes God's words from Genesis to Revelation.

This is the covering over your mind and all who receive this covering.

God did not place this covering over your mind = false teaching did = Jeremiah 5:31

You choose to embrace the covering as stated by GOD = Jeremiah 5:31

The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no self-inspection by the WORD allowed, i SEE
These are the kinds of comments that take away my enthusiasm. I mean seriously, I like you, you know that, and I don't want to offend, so it's best to just walk away.

Did you know I've held other rapture timing views? Did you know I've studied this for at least the past 20 years, in depth, myself? Do you know I can likely articulate the various rapture timing views better than most who hold those views?

You describe me as someone indoctrinated by others and unwilling to let go of my error. I don't think you know me very well at all.

Much love!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GRACE ambassador

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are the kinds of comments that take away my enthusiasm. I mean seriously, I like you, you know that, and I don't want to offend, so it's best to just walk away.

Much love!
my Brother marks,

Your reluctance to the Scriptures demonstrate the reality of that which the Scripture declares to us.

You are walking away from the Holy Scriptures to find comfort in your 'covering' of pre-trib rapture.......

We are to run to the WORD and allow His Light to shine into our hearts = at all times

Dwell on this and let it take hold in your spirit = 1 John ch2 = "no lie is of the truth"

Should we not rejoice in the Light that exposes our weaknesses and emphasizes our need for His Daily Bread.......

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@marks, what seems normal to you, such as pre-trib rapture, is a SHOCK to your mind to find out that it is a falsehood.

This is no different then the Truth to a RCC, jw, Baptist, Jew, Pentecostal, Amelinialsim, Dispensationalist and so on.....

As a result, 'Fight or Flight' kicks in where it should not for us who trust in "every word that proceeds from the Mouth of God"

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my Brother marks,

Your reluctance to the Scriptures demonstrate the reality of that which the Scripture declares to us.

You are walking away from the Holy Scriptures to find comfort in your 'covering' of pre-trib rapture.......

We are to run to the WORD and allow His Light to shine into our hearts = at all times

Dwell on this and let it take hold in your spirit = 1 John ch2 = "no lie is of the truth"

Should we not rejoice in the Light that exposes our weaknesses and emphasizes our need for His Daily Bread.......
You aren't "getting me" at all.

I live in His Word.

I want you to stop the personal comments about me - you really Don't know me - and talk just Scriptures.

Show me the "covering" in the passages of the Bible. Post a passage, and show me what you think is happening.

But don't just keep telling me how much I don't want the Bible. If there is one thing to know about me, That's it, my care for God's Word.

There's power in the Truth. It's Truth that sets you free. Let's walk in the Truth!

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@marks, what seems normal to you, such as pre-trib rapture, is a SHOCK to your mind to find out that it is a falsehood.
I'm sorry. This is just far too lightweight to keep circling around.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a result, 'Fight or Flight' kicks in where it should not for us who trust in "every word that proceeds from the Mouth of God"
So don't run, and don't fight. Again you demonstrate your lack of understanding about who I am.

But I'm not going to just keep posting post after post defending myself to you. There is no gain. So if you have a Scripture to share and a comment about it, great.

Much love!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You aren't "getting me" at all.

I live in His Word.

I want you to stop the personal comments about me - you really Don't know me - and talk just Scriptures.

Show me the "covering" in the passages of the Bible. Post a passage, and show me what you think is happening.

But don't just keep telling me how much I don't want the Bible. If there is one thing to know about me, That's it, my care for God's Word.

There's power in the Truth. It's Truth that sets you free. Let's walk in the Truth!

Much love!
The Scriptural Evidence of this thread is everywhere in the Bible = just read Genesis

Here is more Scriptural Evidence of this Thread = 1 Corinthians ch1

"Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
For it has been declared to me concerning you, my brethren, by those of Chloe’s household, that there are contentions among you.
Now I say this, that each of you says, “I am of Paul,” or “I am of Apollos,” or “I am of Cephas,” or “I am of Christ.”
Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?"

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So don't run, and don't fight. Again you demonstrate your lack of understanding about who I am.

But I'm not going to just keep posting post after post defending myself to you. There is no gain. So if you have a Scripture to share and a comment about it, great.

Much love!
i said "us" in case you missed it

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians ch1

"Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
For it has been declared to me concerning you, my brethren, by those of Chloe’s household, that there are contentions among you.
Now I say this, that each of you says, “I am of Paul,” or “I am of Apollos,” or “I am of Cephas,” or “I am of Christ.”
Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?"
Where do you see a covered mind in these verses?

Much love!