• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I want you to become a good teacher, .

Im already a good teacher.
If you were not drowned in cult theology, deceived out of the understanding of "The righteousness of God in Christ", you would be here in agreement.
But because you are a "dark light", Luke 11:35, all you can do is contradict the Cross and try to deny it with your theology of self saving.

You do not believe that Jesus who saves, keeps you saved.
This means your understanding of God's Redemption is lost.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Pure ignorance of works and obedience is not acceptable..

Your teaching that works of obedience have to be maintained or you lost your salvation, is the Devil's Gospel, that Rejects the "Gift of Salvation" and denies the Cross of Christ.

You should stop., but you can't., as deception drives you to keep posting against the Grace of God.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
24 Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him.

You have no idea what you are saying.. You are just reading your cult's commentary hoping you can find a way to make the members here believe you are not a deceiver.
Too late., as your own posts have revealed you.

Listen..

You can "keep commandments" all your life, and if you are not born again and die, you will go to Hell like a bullet.

So, you dont understand this, as that is always the Cultist who can't understand the Gift of Righteousness, that is found "in Christ".

Do you know how many people died and went to hell today.... who were not born again, but kept the commandments, and tried to "be like Christ" for years?

A.) ALL OF THEM

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
James: Faith without works is dead.

"dead faith" is not dead salvation.

You'll never understand this, 1stcenturylady@charismaticlady as you have no idea that becoming a new creation in Christ has proven God has already accepted the faith of the born again.

Their "faith has been counted as righteousness" and their Salvation is secure for eternity, as "God who began Salvation in the born again, will HIMSELF be faithful to COMPLETE IT".

="predestined to be conformed into the image of Christ'= All the born again.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I myself be found a castaway" ("castaway" meaning "lost").

"castaway" does not mean "lost".
It means......"DEMAS", or any person who remains a backslider.

Salvation can't be lost, but discipleship can be terminated/runied. = "castaway".

Paul said..>"i have finished my COURSE"......that is his Discipleship.
He could have not finished it, like DEMAS, = "castaway"...

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You keep posting unprovable nonsense, quoteless false accusations, because you are a cultist, theologically clueless, and have been exposed as a lying deceiver.

Maybe you and your "jesus has the nature of Mary", need to just find a place and be quiet now.

FYI, I was baptized into the Ministry by the Holy Spirit, in 1996.

Only the apostles have authority from Christ Jn 20:21-23 apostle means to be sent
Not spiritually but by the apostles

and since you think you’re a minister you ought to give a good example of charity, especially to a lady!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
and since you think you’re a minister you ought to give a good example of charity, especially to a lady!

My "charity" for "Charismatic Lady"....now redesigned as "1st century lady"......ended 1.2 yrs ago, on this forum, when she was chasing me around on every Thread i wrote......20 or 30 of them at that time......accusing me of being a "Gnostic"., and never posted a Quote of mind.
Just hateful, malicious, LIES, .... for 2 months, when i first came to this forum.
She had a helper....>"justbyfaith", who was doing the same thing....>He's now gone.

So, this LIAR, does not get my respect, since that behavior.
She was also at that same time implying that im a "fornicator".
She did this more then 2 times.
And she's no different now.
She's not honest, and i personally have no use for such a CARNAL "type", and the only thing im going to do for her, is use the Cross to expose her CULT teaching.

Believe it, theefaith.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If what you're saying is true, Paul wouldn't have talked about having to "keep my body under and bring it into submission". Don't you remember he talked about "sin in my members"? That's nothing other than the war between the "natural man" and the "spiritual man" in which the "natural man" keeps resurrecting and the "spiritual man" keeps beating him back down into submission. Let's not pretend you, me, or anyone else doesn't have that struggle:

When an indecently dressed flirt walks by on the street, our EYES wanna look. "Sin in my members".

When someone is laying out some juicy gossip, our EARS wanna listen: "Sin in my members".

When some satanic beat blasts on the radio, our FEET wanna move to it: "Sin in my members".

When forbidden food or drink confronts us, our TONGUES wanna savor: "Sin in my members".

When evil thoughts enter our BRAIN, even during prayer, we wanna indulge: "Sin in my members".

"But I keep my body under and bring it into submission, lest after I have preached unto others, I myself be found a castaway" ("castaway" meaning "lost").

But it has nothing to do with still having a sin nature as some teach and you just did. The old man (carnal nature from Adam's sin) is dead. Romans 6:6-7. What we have now is Adam's human nature that he was created with before he sinned. In other words, he now keeps his 'free will' in check to not sin again. It is not 'sin in my members.' That is from Romans 7 which is what life was about with only the Law, but trying to keep it with sin in my members. Then chapter 8 says but the law of the Spirit of life IN CHRIST, has FREED ME from the law of SIN AND DEATH from chapter 7. That is why I asked you in our conversation about Romans 7. You just answered my question. That is called taking verses out of context and applying them to Christians. Many do the same thing with 1 John 1:8.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But it has nothing to do with still having a sin nature as some teach and you just did. The old man (carnal nature from Adam's sin) is dead. Romans 6:6-7. What we have now is Adam's human nature that he was created with before he sinned. In other words, he now keeps his 'free will' in check to not sin again. It is not 'sin in my members.'

Salvation is not you trying to control your sin nature so that you can try to save yourself by doing it.

Salvation is Jesus "became sin" so that the born again can become "the righteousness of God, in Christ'.

See my Thread......"The Divine Exchange"......>it can help you.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus IS God's Grace.
Jesus IS God's Salvation.
Jesus is THE Resurrection.
Jesus is THE Redemption, because He's the Redeemer.
The Blood Atonement, is Jesus Himself.

Yes, you didn't know.

Grace is the DIVINE POWER OF GOD. THAT is what Jesus was full of. It is not unmerited favor as in Jesus was full of unmerited favor. What a stupid interpretation. At least you don't believe that lie.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation is not you trying to control your sin nature so that you can try to save yourself by doing it.

Salvation is Jesus "became sin" so that the born again can become "the righteousness of God, in Christ'.

See my Thread......"The Divine Exchange"......>it can help you.

I don't have a sin nature to control. I keep myself pure by controlling my free will.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes, you didn't know.

Grace is the DIVINE POWER OF GOD. .

Jesus is the Divine Power of God that lives in "spiritual union" with the believer's spirit that creates the "new Creation, in Christ"
This is Christ, who explains He is the divine life, in John 14:6.

Jesus said..>"I am THE Life"... this is the Divine Life, that all the born again possess, having become "the temple of the Holy Spirit".

This is why all the born again are this...

"As JESUS IS.......so are the born again, in THIS world".

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im already a good teacher.
If you were not drowned in cult theology, deceived out of the understanding of "The righteousness of God in Christ", you would be here in agreement.
But because you are a "dark light", Luke 11:35, all you can do is contradict the Cross and try to deny it with your theology of self saving.

You do not believe that Jesus who saves, keeps you saved.
This means your understanding of God's Redemption is lost.

You deny all the scriptures that contradicts your false teaching in your carnal mind. The Word of God doesn't change; your beliefs must be expanded from your tiny box. We are done. Holy Spirit, please teach him and unblind his eyes and heart.

Last edited:

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A fool telling me this is a wonder indeed.

This is my last to you. Behold, you must grow. You are so set in your own made up theology not even contradicting scripture can budge you. Scripture confirms scripture, it does not destroys it. You must have a swiss cheese looking Bible with all the torn our verses you refuse to believe and see how they can help you to come to the Truth.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your Cult, or your cult teacher, (same) taught you to believe and teach that "Jesus's Nature" came from Mary and not from God.
That is what you posted, teach, and believe., 1stCenturyLady@CharismaticLady.
That is a serious anti-Christ teaching that denies the Deity of Christ by denying that Christ's NATURE came from God, His Father.
You are so completely deceived, that you can't even realize what i just told you, but most of the other members will see it and hopefully a MOD will pick on on it also.

Listen, No real disciple of Jesus would teach that Jesus the SON OF GOD....created by the HOLY SPIRIT... has the "nature of Mary", as Mary is just one more sinner who needed to be born again, just like you.
Yet that incredible deception is exactly what you teach.

You are a liar, deliberately misquoting me.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does mark 4 disprove OSAS?

3 Hearken; Behold, there went out a sower to sow:

4 And it came to pass, as he sowed, some fell by the way side, and the fowls of the air came and devoured it up.

5 And some fell on stony ground, where it had not much earth; and immediately it sprang up, because it had no depth of earth:

6 But when the sun was up, it was scorched; and because it had no root, it withered away.

7 And some fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up, and choked it, and it yielded no fruit.

8 And other fell on good ground, and did yield fruit that sprang up and increased; and brought forth, some thirty, and some sixty, and some an hundred.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cult from the Latin cultus only means following!

The negative aspect of a “cult” comes about when the charismatic cult leader kills his followers!

the cult of Mary as mother and child is biblical!

matt 2:11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.

Jesus is always found with Mary!
Lk 1:28 the Lord is with thee!

in her sacred womb, in the nativity, at the cross, and in glory!

The Lord is with thee!