• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DanielConway

May 8, 2022
columbia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is a "cum fear filter"?

Never heard that one. Can you be specific.

So, about God.
God is Love, but God is also a righteous judge.
God is merciful, but He is Holy.
God is Truth and Light and Life, but He is also this...>"its a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God".

God is so loving, so, indescribably merciful, that He allowed Jesus His Son, to become the sin bearer for the world.
Yet, He will also allow everyone who has not been born again, and dies......to end up in a place that was designed for the Devil and His Angels.

God gave us everything we have. Even life. So, its not a greedy request that we love God back with all our heart, mind, soul, and strength.
We should.

Please consider

18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

19 We love because he first loved us. 20 Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. 21 And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
19 We love because he first loved us. 20 Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. .

You are still trying to validate your prior accusation against God's love by trying to prove that if 2 Believers contend aggressively, then they aren't showing love.
You dont understand what you are seeing on my Thread, and you can't undo what you said on another Thread, by now being on mine, jawing

Imagine what you will think of Paul when you read that he turned a few believers "over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh".
You would be the exact person, standing in the area of Sodom & Gomorrah in Israel, where you can still see the black ashes that are what's left regarding God's judgement on those sexual perverts, and not realize that God was preventing something from spreading by "cutting it out" with fire.

Listen, Daniel.
Titus 3, says, that when a Heretic, a believer, is in your church causing strife, you are to give them 2 chances to get it together and turn from their heresy and repent of their strife causing behavior.
If they don't, they are to be shown the parking lot and that is the end of their association with your church.

You can't understand ANY of this as Biblical "love", because you have a secular view of Love that you try to overlay on top of the Biblical View, regarding Love.
That's a fail.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the person who was implying that God's Love is something sinister and greedy, and unwholesome, on another Thread.
That is where i first read you.
So, based on you doing that, i'd say, you are the one who has "no fear of God before their eyes".

Are we saved by faith alone?

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you ask me to prove something, then i use scriptures.', normally
If you ask me a question, then i teach, and may or may not use verses.

Here is what we know.
We can't save ourselves, as we can't pay for our sin., and we can't cause ourselves to be born again.

Some believers, many, confuse discipleship with Salvation., and if they can understand that JESUS is Salvation, nothing else, then Discipleship has to be what we do, AFTER we have received Salvation.
Salvation is completed on the Cross... We dont add to that completed salvation our works.
We cant become more holy then to be "made righteous", =but this is our Born again SPIRIT.

Our Body and our mind, is not our Spirit, as the body is dead because of sin, and the mind has to be "renewed".

What a Christian does that is proof they dont understand their salvation, is that they try keep it, and not lose it.
And that turns into the confusion regarding them not understanding that Salvation is ALL of God, and none of us.
We didnt bleed, and we were not nailed, so, the only part we have in it, is to Give God our FAITH in Christ, to RECEIVE IT.

how can you teach without foundation.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Are we saved by faith alone?

Think of it like this...

What is separating a person, from God ?

What?

A.) SIN

Just sin..... so, God solves this sin issue for us, by giving to us Christ's blood, death, and Cross.

We hear this message. = We hear that Christ has died for our sin.
We realize we are sinners..... = That is God's Holy Spirit causing this understanding in our heart.
WE then give our FAITH in CHRIST to GOD...
God accepts this faith, RIGHT THEN, THAT ONCE.. Instantly... to then take that Cross and that Blood and that Death of Christ, and sacrifice it FOR OUR SIN....= Because we BELIEVED.

God doing this for us, because we have BELIEVED, is.... Our SALVATION.

Now ALL our sin is ON Christ, paid for by His DEATH and BLOOD, that is God's judgment against OUR SIN.
It fell on Christ.....>HE WAS JUDGED for all our SIN .. and we go FREE ... "made righteous". a "new creation in Christ".

This is "the GIFT of Righteousness".. and.. "The Gift of Salvation".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
how can you teach without foundation.

Your accusation shows a complete lack of theological foundation.

Listen..
The Cross is the foundation of Christianity...... NOT WORKS.

THE CROSS IS all i teach.......obsessively. Read my Threads. Most of My posts, ......."Cross, Cross, Cross."
Including this "Divine Exchange" THREAD you are on, and now in the POST, i'll do it again
The Divine Exchange Happens when a person go to the CROSS.

See it yet?

Its the same with Paul's Teaching.

1 Corinthians 2:2.. For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and Him Crucified."""

Thats what i do as a MINISTRY, in this world.
Im an Evangelist with a teaching gift.
So, the CROSS is EVANGELISM, and to teach about it = so that people like you can get the right understanding ... Hebrews 13:9.... is what i do on Forums, most of the time im. on them.

Look below, 1stCenturyLady, as that is all i preach and teach, and you just said i teach without "foundation".
You made me smile., as what you said is beyond ridiculous, yet.... that is you.
-
-
New International Version
For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.

New Living Translation
For I decided that while I was with you I would forget everything except Jesus Christ, the one who was crucified.

English Standard Version
For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.

Berean Standard Bible
For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.

Berean Literal Bible
For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and Him having been crucified.

King James Bible
For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

New King James Version
For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.

New American Standard Bible
For I determined to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ, and Him crucified.

NASB 1995
For I determined to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ, and Him crucified.

NASB 1977

Amplified Bible
for I made the decision to know nothing [that is, to forego philosophical or theological discussions regarding inconsequential things and opinions while] among you except Jesus Christ, and Him crucified [and the meaning of His redemptive, substitutionary death and His resurrection].

Christian Standard Bible
I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
For I didn’t think it was a good idea to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.

American Standard Version
For I determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE CROSS IS all i teach.......obsessively. Read my Threads. Most of My posts, ......."Cross, Cross, Cross."
Including this "Divine Exchange" THREAD you are on, and now in the POST, i'll do it again
The Divine Exchange Happens when a person go to the CROSS.

Mine is more accurate and also about the Cross. I don't have to deny scripture and our own responsibility as the apostles taught. I'll leave that conjuring up to you.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Mine is more accurate and also about the Cross. I don't have to deny scripture and our own responsibility as the apostles taught. I'll leave that conjuring up to you.

You falsely accused me of denying scripture....
And you say something like that based on your particular verses that you twist to try to prove that Jesus has not the power to keep YOU SAVED.
= That you have more POWER To lose your salvation, then God or Christ have to complete it.
Its GOD who said He is faithful to complete your Salvation.. ...and Christ said said you shall "never perish".

Philippians 1:6

John 10:28

You just said that the Cross is a part of your theology, yet, you DENY the Cross, when you TEACH that Jesus on the CROSS , this Salvation, does not keep you saved.
So, you use verses in the bible, to deny God's Grace, and then pretend you are "right".

You're not.
You're a dark light, as defined by Jesus Himself, ...according to your Posts that deny the power of the Cross of Christ to keep you saved.

You are these verses.. according to your Cross Denying Grace Rejecting continual posts that deny that GOD and CHRIST have the power to keep you saved, and will.

Luke 11:35

Galatians 1:8

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I don't have to deny scripture

Let me try one more for you tonight, 1st Century Lady.

The born again Spirit, is "made Righteous".
The born again Spirit, is "in Christ", and is "One with God". "Spiritual Union", caused by GOD.

This is the : Son/Daughter of God.

So, the Righteousness of God, has become in spiritual union with the born again Spirit., as that is how it has been made by God, "RIGHTEOUS."

You teach that this born again Spirit, "Made righteous", "in Christ", and 'ONE with God"...... can end up in hell.
And if that is true then that is God's Righteousness, in Hell.
That'll never happen.
But that is what you are teaching when you teach that the BORN AGAIN SPIRIT, can "Lose Salvation".

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Our different approaches to studying the Bible is very telling. I desire the Spirit to show me the keys to the kingdom. You look for proof of your own doctrines, and apply what is written about the apostles unto everyone as your opinion and overlook verses that contradict your beliefs, like John 6:66, but that is not the fear of the Lord. I desire to know the one true interpretation from the Author's mouth. God gave me "given" in a word of knowledge from His Spirit. This is why I am more accurate that your hit and miss approach. I dare you to read this carefully.

You chose John 10:28 out of context. But John's style of writing has key words in them to distinguish who he is talking about. Like in 1 John 1 and 2, the key word for those in darkness is "say" and "says." Behold, ask the Holy Spirit to give you this same gift to see the key words John uses.

The verse after John 10:28 is a verse about Christ's apostles. It has the key word that distinguishes it from believers in the apostles word about Jesus. That word is "given."

28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.”

(Breaking this post up as it is too long.)

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

(continued)
John 6: This chapter also has the key word "given" to Jesus by the Father. And when you read it closely, you see the only ones left are again the apostles.

22 On the following day, when the people who were standing on the other side of the sea saw that there was no other boat there, except that one which His disciples had entered, and that Jesus had not entered the boat with His disciples, but His disciples had gone away alone— 23 however, other boats came from Tiberias, near the place where they ate bread after the Lord had given thanks— 24 when the people therefore saw that Jesus was not there, nor His disciples, they also got into boats and came to Capernaum, seeking Jesus. 25 And when they found Him on the other side of the sea, they said to Him, “Rabbi, when did You come here?”

26 Jesus answered them and said, “Most assuredly, I say to you, you seek Me, not because you saw the signs, but because you ate of the loaves and were filled. 27 Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him.”

28 Then they said to Him, “What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?”

29 Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.”

30 Therefore they said to Him, “What sign will You perform then, that we may see it and believe You? What work will You do? 31 Our fathers ate the manna in the desert; as it is written, ‘He gave them bread from heaven to eat.’ ”

32 Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread from heaven. 33 For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”

34 Then they said to Him, “Lord, give us this bread always.”

35 And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst. 36 But I said to you that you have seen Me and yet do not believe. 37 All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out. 38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. 39 This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day. 40 And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.”

Rejected by His Own
41 The Jews then complained about Him, because He said, “I am the bread which came down from heaven.” 42 And they said, “Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How is it then that He says, ‘I have come down from heaven’?”

43 Jesus therefore answered and said to them, “Do not murmur among yourselves. 44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day. 45 It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me. 46 Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He who is from God; He has seen the Father. 47 Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life. 48 I am the bread of life. 49 Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and are dead. 50 This is the bread which comes down from heaven, that one may eat of it and not die. 51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.”

52 The Jews therefore quarreled among themselves, saying, “How can this Man give us His flesh to eat?”

53 Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. 55 For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed. 56 He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. 57 As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me. 58 This is the bread which came down from heaven—not as your fathers ate the manna, and are dead. He who eats this bread will live forever.”

59 These things He said in the synagogue as He taught in Capernaum.

Many Disciples Turn Away
60 Therefore many of His disciples, when they heard this, said, “This is a hard saying; who can understand it?”

61 When Jesus knew in Himself that His disciples complained about this, He said to them, “Does this offend you? 62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before? 63 It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life. 64 But there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who would betray Him. 65 And He said, “Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father.”

66 From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more. 67 Then Jesus said to the twelve, “Do you also want to go away?”

68 But Simon Peter answered Him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. 69 Also we have come to believe and know that You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

70 Jesus answered them, “Did I not choose you, the twelve, and one of you is a devil?” 71 He spoke of Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon, for it was he who would betray Him, being one of the twelve.

John 17:
Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, 2 as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him. 3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. 4 I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do. 5 And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.
Jesus Prays for His Disciples

6 “I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word. 7 Now they have known that all things which You have given Me are from You. 8 For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me.

9 “I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours. 10 And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am glorified in them. 11 Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are. 12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.

Jesus Prays for All Believers

20 “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; 21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. 22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: 23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.

Jesus again ends with prayers for His Disciples

24 “Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me. 26 And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Our different approaches to studying the Bible is very telling. I desire the Spirit to show me the keys to the kingdom.

You can't teach regarding the Blood Atonement, anything related to : Philippians 1:6... Romans 4:8... or 2 Corinthians 5:19, as those verses specifically deny your cultic Theology.
Your idea is that you have the power beyond God's to keep yourself saved, and that extreme self righteousness makes your deceptive theology harmful to real believers, when you try to teach regarding Salvation.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
(continued)
John 6: This chapter also has the key word "given" to Jesus by the Father. And when you read it closely, you see the only ones left are again the apostles.

If possible, do not post other's materials.
Just use your own words...

So, as i was telling you yesterday., 1stCenturyLady, formally CharismaticLady...
God's Righteousness is Christ on the Cross, and He gives this righteousness to all who believe., as a GIFT that can't be earned and can't be lost.
"The Gifts of God are without repentance".. = NEVER WILL BE TAKEN AWAY OR TAKEN BACK.
"The GIFT of Salvation" is a GIFT, that will never be taken away or taken back.

This BELIEVER, all of them... is/are forgive all sin based on the Cross, and God then imparts to them the New Birth of their Spirit, that becomes a "new Creation in Christ". ... A Son/Daughter of God.
This can never change, as this redemption is based on God's righteousness, and never ours, as we dont have any of ourselves, and that is why God through Christ, had to give us HIS.... "The GIFT Of Righteousness"
And without GOD's Righteousness becoming unto you "the righteousness of God in Christ", you will not go to heaven.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The verse after John 10:28 is a verse about Christ's apostles.

Thats very ignorant theology.
As, if its only the Apostles who have eternal life this Jesus LIED when He said..

"ALL that come unto me, i give unto them eternal life, and they shall never perish".

Jesus isn't lying.
You're the liar, 1CenturyLady.

Notice also, John talking to the believers and says... in 1 John 5:13

"""
I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life."""

John is talking to ALL WHO BELIEVE, not just to the Apostles, as you teach deceptively.

So, your commentary that you use, and the hell bound heretic who wrote it, have ruined your faith.
Ruined it.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me try one more for you tonight, 1st Century Lady.

The born again Spirit, is "made Righteous".
The born again Spirit, is "in Christ", and is "One with God". "Spiritual Union", caused by GOD.

This is the : Son/Daughter of God.

So, the Righteousness of God, has become in spiritual union with the born again Spirit., as that is how it has been made by God, "RIGHTEOUS."

You teach that this born again Spirit, "Made righteous", "in Christ", and 'ONE with God"...... can end up in hell.
And if that is true then that is God's Righteousness, in Hell.
That'll never happen.
But that is what you are teaching when you teach that the BORN AGAIN SPIRIT, can "Lose Salvation".

I agree with you in what you describe, but what you don't understand is that we also have a pure human nature where the fruit of the Spirit are planted and they have to grow. The Spirit is mature, but the new soul must grow and where are free will is, but first without sin. That is the pure nature that Adam was created with before he sinned. The free will lets us choose to be immature in the fruit, of, say, self-control. That's why we argue on the forums. Jesus prunes those branches to grow better fruit. Those who don't grow at all due to never putting any effort in, believing OSAS and actually quenching the Spirit, Jesus will lop off completely.

What you are teaching is irresponsible. We must grow, and it is our responsibility using all the tools and His Spirit to do so. 2 Peter 1:5-11

Fruitful Growth in the Faith
5 But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, 6 to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, 7 to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. 8 For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 For he who lacks these things is shortsighted, even to blindness, and has forgotten that he was cleansed from his old sins.

10 Therefore, brethren, be even more diligent to make your call and election sure, for if you do these things you will never stumble; 11 for so an entrance will be supplied to you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I agree with you in what you describe, but what you don't understand is that we also have a pure human nature where the fruit of the Spirit are planted and they have to grow. The Spirit is mature, but the new soul must grow

Pure Fantasy., you just wrote.

There is no verse in the bible, in any bible, that even tries to suggest that there is a "pure human nature", that is needing to be grown.

There is a union with Christ that makes us Righteous.
There is to "grow in Grace" but GRACE is not the "Human Nature", its the power of God working through you.
"Not I who live, but Christ who lives in me... through me"..
You have the "Human Nature" in place of ..."Christ always gives me the victory".

So, whatever hybrid secular cult teaching this is that you are engaged with, .... i bet you will not tell us who taught you this, but, i would imagine its from that teacher that writes material that you were trying to give to another member here this past week.

Paul says not ONE WORD about a "pure human nature"., and so, you will now try to use your one verse in Peter to say that you were talking about the "divine nature". But that wont work as the Divine nature is GOD's Nature, not a "pure Human Nature".
Whomever this "teacher" is, that has taken over your understanding, has harmed you.

And trying to talk about fruit bearing, as the "pure human spirit", ????
What CULT teaches that stuff?
Care to name it?
Paul doesn't.

And you just read that the born again is cleansed from His old sins, yet, you will keep trying to prove that a born again person can end up in hell.
Yet, if there is no SIN, then there is no WAY, you can not end up in heaven.

And of course, you wrote that self effort is why you go to heaven.... "if you dont put in any EFFORT, Jesus will lop off the Christian".
So,, there you are DENYING THE CROSS OF CHRIST AGAIN, as the only offering that God offers to accept a human being. John 14:6
You again replaced Christ on the CROSS with SELF EFFORT and "pure human" WORKS.

Truly, what you have written is just bizarre., and disconnected from the Cross..
And once again, unless i mention the Cross, you have nothing to say about it, .. and it has no part of your Salvation Theology...as your entire theology, you just stated, is WORKS to go to heaven......and if you don't them, you just taught.. "Jesus will lop you off".

Your theology has taken you here... Galatians 1:8

You should burn your commentaries and get away this heretic....asap.

Last edited:

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pure Fantasy., you just wrote.

There is no verse in the bible, in any bible, that even tries to suggest that there is a "pure human nature", that is needing to be grown.

There is a union with Christ that makes us Righteous.
There is to "grow in Grace" but GRACE is not the "Human Nature", its the power of God working through you.
"Not I who live, but Christ who lives in me... through me"..
You have the "Human Nature" in place of ..."Christ always gives me the victory".

So, whatever hybrid secular cult teaching this is that you are engaged with, .... i bet you will not tell us who taught you this, but, i would imagine its from that teacher that writes material that you were trying to give to another member here this past week.

Paul says not ONE WORD about a "pure human nature"., and so, you will now try to use your one verse in Peter to say that you were talking about the "divine nature". But that wont work as the Divine nature is GOD's Nature, not a "pure Human Nature".
Whomever this "teacher" is, that has taken over your understanding, has harmed you.

And trying to talk about fruit bearing, as the "pure human spirit", ????
What CULT teaches that stuff?
Care to name it?
Paul doesn't.

And you just read that the born again is cleansed from His old sins, yet, you will keep trying to prove that a born again person can end up in hell.
Yet, if there is no SIN, then there is no WAY, you can not end up in heaven.

And of course, you wrote that self effort is why you go to heaven.... "if you dont put in any EFFORT, Jesus will lop off the Christian".
So,, there you are DENYING THE CROSS OF CHRIST AGAIN, as the only offering that God offers to accept a human being. John 14:6
You again replaced Christ on the CROSS with SELF EFFORT and "pure human" WORKS.

Truly, what you have written is just bizarre., and disconnected from the Cross..
And once again, unless i mention the Cross, you have nothing to say about it, .. and it has no part of your Salvation Theology...as your entire theology, you just stated, is WORKS to go to heaven......and if you don't them, you just taught.. "Jesus will lop you off".

Your theology has taken you here... Galatians 1:8

You should burn your commentaries and get away this heretic....asap.

You don't have to believe me, that's fair, because you seem to make up things too, but I understand how Jesus became the new Adam, and that even though he had the nature of Mary, it was pure because of His Father God. Evidently you don't.

Gotta go, brother. Dr. appt.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You don't have to believe me, that's fair, because you seem to make up things too, but I understand how Jesus became the new Adam, and that even though he had the nature of Mary, it was pure because of His Father God. Evidently you don't.
Gotta go, brother. Dr. appt.

I dont make things up.
I teach Pauline Theology.
Nothing else.

Jesus became the 2nd Adam by being created by God with the same righteousness as the 1st Adam.
ON the Cross, Sin was found ON Him, but not IN Him.

Jesus literally got his SINLESS Nature from his Father....God the Holy Spirit.
How can you not even know this, 1century Lady.?
Have you not read that Jesus said, "I and my Father are One'?......When did you read that "I and Mary are one"?
You didnt read that in a Bible.
Care to name the commentary that teaches it?

Listen, Mary had the same fallen nature that everyone has.....So, If Jesus got his "nature" from Mary, .....
Do you see?, Yet you just taught that Jesus got His nature from a sinner = mary.
That's extreme blasphemy and denies the Divinity of Jesus as found here. 1 Timothy 3:16

Jesus got His nature from the seed of righteousness, the Holy Spirit, and that is why Jesus has a DIVINE Nature, even while being born of a human.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus became the 2nd Adam by being created by God with the same righteousness as the 1st Adam.
ON the Cross, Sin was found ON Him, but not IN Him.

Yes, exactly. Adam was created with a sinless human nature we should have inherited, but what you don't understand is that Jesus, because he was born of the seed of the Father like the one with which we who are born again were recreated, He also had a human nature from Mary with free will but was already cleansed in the womb before birth by the seed of the Father. The seed of the Father cleansed the human nature that partakes of the divine nature of God just like us. Jesus was also tested on all points. Only the carnal nature that Adam received after he sinned neither Jesus nor the born again have now. It is dead. But unlike Adam who was tested on just one command, Jesus never sinned on any point. His dying sinless destroyed the works of the devil created by the first Adam's willful sin. Jesus was the firstborn of many brethren (just like Him) Romans 8:29-30.

BTW, Eve's sin was an unintentional sin against God, whereas Adam's sin was willful. That is why both words are used in the Bible to rate sins. The result was that neither Adam nor Eve saw that they were naked after she ate of the fruit. But both saw they were naked after Adam sinned. You are ignorant of the difference between willful (Hebrews 10:26) and unintentional Leviticus 5:15, which you have in common with Calvinists.

If you were to study harder you wouldn't think I am making this up, you would know it is true. It is spiritual knowledge of 1 Corinthians 2:9-16. Unfortunately you just can't spiritually discern His Word from His Spirit. You need to know experientially what it is like to be born again of the Spirit, and not just theologically.

Last edited: