• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Matthew clarified that they had had the Holy Spirit which is being born again. They had the gifts of the Spirit which you can't have without the Spirit.

NEVER AGAIN CLAIM TO NOT BE A CALVINIST. YOU'RE A LIAR. YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING THEY TEACH INCLUDING OSAS.

You should ask the Calvinist here, what i teach, as i guess you missed it.
They'll tell you that you are nutz if you believe that "Behold" is a a Calvinist.
Ask "TAKEN"....for example.
Ask "NANCY" for example

Eternal Security, this is to possess "the Gift of Salvation" having become a "new Creation In Christ".
This is why Jesus said "you shall never perish", speaking to the Born again.
See, Eternal Security is to have Eternal Life. And Jesus is Eternal LIFE< and the born again have JESUS IN THEM.
This all started at Pentecost for most of the "church".
So, that was Eternal Security understood as being Born again In Christ, 1500 yrs before Calvin was born.
Abraham had Eternal Security a lot longer than that....

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you accused me of teaching that Salvation can be lost

Yes, I've quoted you twice. I thought we were on the same page, but I was wrong. You teach you can sin your head off like a dog returning to his own vomit and never lose your salvation! That is a total misrepresentation of the gospel. One for itching ears. Having your cake and eating it too!

Where is THAT written. Don't you know that God is Holy, and for us to live with Him forever, we must be born again of the Spirit to sin no more. Slaves of sin do not live in the masters house forever. John 8:34-36

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Show me. I don't believe you.

Behold said...
""""""Ive never said on any form, or from a pulpit, or in any classroom, that "salvation can be lost".""""""

1st Century Lady said..

""""""You described it though, which I quoted back to you. ?"""

---------------------------------------------------

Then you said...

"""""That's 100% Calvinist! It is the biggest deception in Christianity.

39 But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul."""""

-----------------

So, you are teaching that you can lose your Salvation., And i would never teach such a deception.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes, I've quoted you twice. I thought we were on the same page, but I was wrong. You teach you can sin your head off like a dog returning to his own vomit and never lose your salvation!

I teach that Jesus became sin for the world, as Paul does, and specifically for the Born again, and we become His Righteousness.

You are on the THREAD, that i wrote, that explains this, : Divine Exchange.

Also, if you have a bible, do read

2 Corinthians 5:19
Romans 4:8

Both of verse show you that God does not charge SIN to the born again.

Read this also.... Hebrews 10:12.... ""
12 But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins"""

Notice carefully....."ALL SINS".......not some.. Not "those that you committed before you were saved" as the Heretics teach.

Now notice this..

When you understand that CHRIST "has offered Himself = for ALL SINS"""

Then when you read Romans 4:8 and 2 Corinthians 5:19. You are able to SEE what God has DONE for you.
And i hope you see it soon, as it really matters that you stop teaching your self saving Cross Denying Legalism against the ETERNAL Redemption that is Found in Christ.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Where is THAT written. Don't you know that God is Holy, and for us to live with Him forever, we must be born again of the Spirit to sin no more. Slaves of sin do not live in the masters house forever. John 8:34-36

Its difficult to believe that you have no idea that Christ died for your SIN, so that you are not held accountable for it, based on Christ's death and blood.

Do you not understand that God had to deal with your SIN?
This is why He came here.... as its our SIN that separated us from GOD., and God as Christ on the CROSS is our SIN BEARER, ... "God made Him to BE OUR SIN, ...who KNEW NO SIN">

How can you even try to support your claim that you are are able to TEACH... when your posts prove again and again, that you can't even begin to understand the Cross is HOW GOD through CHRIST has dealt with ALL YOUR SIN.

You are on a Christian Forum and have no idea what that Cross of Christ has accomplished 2000 yrs ago for ALL THE BORN AGAIN, yet you pretend to be a TEACHER.
-

New International Version
But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,

New Living Translation
But our High Priest offered himself to God as a single sacrifice for sins, good for all time. Then he sat down in the place of honor at God’s right hand.

English Standard Version
But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,

Berean Standard Bible
But when this Priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, He sat down at the right hand of God.

Berean Literal Bible
But this One, having offered one sacrifice for sins in perpetuity, sat down at the right hand of God,

King James Bible
But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

New King James Version
But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God,

New American Standard Bible
but He, having offered one sacrifice for sins for all time, SAT DOWN AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD,

NASB 1995
but He, having offered one sacrifice for sins for all time, SAT DOWN AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD,

NASB 1977

Amplified Bible
whereas Christ, having offered the one sacrifice [the all-sufficient sacrifice of Himself] for sins for all time, SAT DOWN [signifying the completion of atonement for sin] AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD [the position of honor],

Christian Standard Bible
But this man, after offering one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
But this man, after offering one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God.

American Standard Version
but he, when he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
But This One offered one sacrifice for the sake of sins, and he sat down at the right side of God for eternity.

Contemporary English Version
But Christ offered himself as a sacrifice that is good forever. Now he is sitting at God's right side,

Douay-Rheims Bible
But this man offering one sacrifice for sins, for ever sitteth on the right hand of God,

Good News Translation
Christ, however, offered one sacrifice for sins, an offering that is effective forever, and then he sat down at the right side of God.

International Standard Version
But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, "he sat down at the right hand of God."

Literal Standard Version
But He, having offered one sacrifice for sin—to the end, sat down at the right hand of God—

New American Bible
But this one offered one sacrifice for sins, and took his seat forever at the right hand of God;

NET Bible
But when this priest had offered one sacrifice for sins for all time, he sat down at the right hand of God,

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus said that those who endure to the end shall be saved.

Endure to the end of the TRIBULATION... Not to the end of your life.

You didnt read enough BIBLE, you just read that one verse, and probably in a commentary that lied to you.

Listen, sometimes Jesus, who is GOD, spoke prophetically.
One time he talked about the Temple being torn down.....and it happened in 70 ad.

Your verse...>"endure to the end".... is Matthew 24:13....
Every heretic never reads THE REST OF THE VERSES THAT FOLLOW, and then you find Jesus is explaining that this enduring to the END, is related to the "Abomination of Desolation." = GREAT TRIBULATION.

So, your verse, as i have explained at least 50 X on this forum to the same 7 or 8 HERETICS,.... is related to THIS...:

= Matthew 24:15
""""""When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand.).""

All you had to do was read TWO MORE VERSES.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Behold said...
""""""Ive never said on any form, or from a pulpit, or in any classroom, that "salvation can be lost".""""""

1st Century Lady said..

""""""You described it though, which I quoted back to you. ?"""

---------------------------------------------------

Then you said...

"""""That's 100% Calvinist! It is the biggest deception in Christianity.

39 But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul."""""

-----------------

So, you are teaching that you can lose your Salvation., And i would never teach such a deception.

And I would never teach such a heresy that grace is a license to sin and not lose your salvation.

19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Endure to the end of the TRIBULATION... Not to the end of your life.

You didnt read enough BIBLE, you just read that one verse, and probably in a commentary that lied to you.

Listen, sometimes Jesus, who is GOD, spoke prophetically.
One time he talked about the Temple being torn down.....and it happened in 70 ad.

Your verse...>"endure to the end".... is Matthew 24:13....
Every heretic never reads THE REST OF THE VERSES THAT FOLLOW, and then you find Jesus is explaining that this enduring to the END, is related to the "Abomination of Desolation." = GREAT TRIBULATION.

So, your verse, as i have explained at least 50 X on this forum to the same 7 or 8 HERETICS,.... is related to THIS...:

= Matthew 24:15
""""""When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand.).""

All you had to do was read TWO MORE VERSES.

I know the context is about end times which we will go through and soon. There will be plenty of opportunity to try to save your neck and head by taking the mark of the Antichrist and live. But you don't need to take the warnings to not take the mark of the beast, grace will save you. Apostasy can't harm your salvation. HERESY!

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its difficult to believe that you have no idea that Christ died for your SIN, so that you are not held accountable for it, based on Christ's death and blood.

Do you not understand that God had to deal with your SIN?
This is why He came here.... as its our SIN that separated us from GOD., and God as Christ on the CROSS is our SIN BEARER, ... "God made Him to BE OUR SIN, ...who KNEW NO SIN">

How can you even try to support your claim that you are are able to TEACH... when your posts prove again and again, that you can't even begin to understand the Cross is HOW GOD through CHRIST has dealt with ALL YOUR SIN.

You are on a Christian Forum and have no idea what that Cross of Christ has accomplished 2000 yrs ago for ALL THE BORN AGAIN, yet you pretend to be a TEACHER.
-

New International Version
But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,

New Living Translation
But our High Priest offered himself to God as a single sacrifice for sins, good for all time. Then he sat down in the place of honor at God’s right hand.

English Standard Version
But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,

Berean Standard Bible
But when this Priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, He sat down at the right hand of God.

Berean Literal Bible
But this One, having offered one sacrifice for sins in perpetuity, sat down at the right hand of God,

King James Bible
But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

New King James Version
But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God,

New American Standard Bible

NASB 1995

NASB 1977

Amplified Bible
whereas Christ, having offered the one sacrifice [the all-sufficient sacrifice of Himself] for sins for all time, SAT DOWN [signifying the completion of atonement for sin] AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD [the position of honor],

Christian Standard Bible

Holman Christian Standard Bible

American Standard Version
but he, when he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
But This One offered one sacrifice for the sake of sins, and he sat down at the right side of God for eternity.

Contemporary English Version
But Christ offered himself as a sacrifice that is good forever. Now he is sitting at God's right side,

Douay-Rheims Bible
But this man offering one sacrifice for sins, for ever sitteth on the right hand of God,

Good News Translation
Christ, however, offered one sacrifice for sins, an offering that is effective forever, and then he sat down at the right side of God.

International Standard Version
But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, "he sat down at the right hand of God."

Literal Standard Version
But He, having offered one sacrifice for sin—to the end, sat down at the right hand of God—

New American Bible
But this one offered one sacrifice for sins, and took his seat forever at the right hand of God;

NET Bible
But when this priest had offered one sacrifice for sins for all time, he sat down at the right hand of God,
Is Judas in heaven?

Hebrews 10:26-39
"26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. 28 Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. And again, “The Lord will judge His people.” 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

32 But recall the former days in which, after you were illuminated, you endured a great struggle with sufferings: 33 partly while you were made a spectacle both by reproaches and tribulations, and partly while you became companions of those who were so treated; 34 for you had compassion on me in my chains, and joyfully accepted the plundering of your goods, knowing that you have a better and an enduring possession for yourselves in heaven. 35 Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. 36 For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise:

37 “For yet a little while,
And He who is coming will come and will not tarry.
38 Now the just shall live by faith;
But if anyone draws back,
My soul has no pleasure in him.”

39 But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul." Those who endure to the end without sinning willfully.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And I would never teach such a heresy that grace is a license to sin and not lose your salvation.

No one teaches that Grace is a license to sin., except Heretics who deny God's Grace and reject the Cross.

See, heretics have to get in on Salvation, as they can't stand to accept that Christ KEEPS them saved.
So, in their Pride they want to show us all their self effort to stay saved, which is actually just their admission that they don't actually trust in Christ.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Not being able to lose your salvation is what OSAS means and YOU TEACH THAT.

You don't die daily, you lie daily.

I teach that God keeps you saved.
How can He not, as He created Salvation.
You teach that he doesn't.

Paul wrote that "God who started salvation in the Born again, will HIMSELF be faithful to COMPLETE it". Philippians 1:6

And Paul wrote that Christ is the finisher of your Faith. Hebrews 12:2

Heretics do not accept that God finishes their salvation, which proves they dont actually Trust in Christ to keep them saved.

As you would certainly know, 1stCenturyLady

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I know the context is about end times which we will go through and soon. There will be plenty of opportunity to try to save your neck and head by taking the mark !

I wont be here, so, if you are in the Grt Trib, its because you missed the Rapture.
If that happens, then you were never actually born again.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Is Judas in heaven?
Hebrews 10:26-39 "26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, Those who endure to the end without sinning willfully.

Deceivers always post : "if we sin willfully"......"there remains no more sacrifice" to try to deny the Blood Atonement and the Cross of Christ.

Yet, every sin you committed, you did it willfully after you were saved.
This is every born again believer, who commits works of the flesh.
Its all WILLFUL, so, according to your YOUR heretical teaching, = all Christians are going to hell, as everyone of them has "willfully sinned", including you, but you can lie if you like and say you never have..... since you were saved.

Judas?

Judas died before Jesus died for His sin on The Cross.... so, he's not in heaven.

Posted for you below.... is my Thread on "willfully sinning".

It can help you, as i wrote it to expose people like you, 1st Century Lady

-
This is the 4th Thread ive written in the last few days that deals with the most abused and repeated verse that heretics twist to try to cause you to not believe that Jesus keeps you saved.

See that?
That DECEIT.... is the defining line between someone who understands Philippians 1:6, that says that """GOD is faithful to complete your Salvation"""...and the heretic who is trying to do it for themselves, having "fallen from Grace" or they are simply water baptized and religious, and not saved at all.

Reader.... when you faith is correct, it will be very obvious to you that Jesus who saved you, keeps you saved.
Jesus..who saved you.......Keeps you saved.
God ... who saved you...KEEPS YOU SAVED.

But when you are deceived, you will fight that Truth and you will try to deny that Truth, and you will try to REPLACE that TRUTH with your "self saving LIST of "do's and don't do's, that you teach and believe" are how YOU KEEP YOURSELF SAVED.
And when you are that Broken Faith, you literally have NO FATIH in Jesus, as you believe that Jesus does NOT keep you saved, which proves that your faith in Christ is GONE, or was never there to begin with..

Ok, the most abused epistle in the NT, that heretics live in, is Hebrews.
See, all Heretics live in James, Matthew, and Hebrews. All of them.
Notice this..
They all use those 3 Letters by Apostles to try to Deny the Cross, and reject Eternal life, and teach you that you can lose your Salvation, or that its up to you to keep yourself saved.
And when you are that type of Believer, you have been deceived and your faith in Christ is BROKEN, and you'll think its not.
You will ACTUALLY believe, that trying to save yourself by works, self effort, or trying to keep yourself saved by commandment keeping is: ""how im trusting in Christ"". And truthfully, even a unbeliever can see how ridiculous and backwards is your thinking and your theology and your faith if you are that deceived person.
Paul, in Galatians, literally says that you are "BEWITCHED" to think that way about Salvation.
And he states "WHO... has bewitched you" that you "no longer obey the TRUTH".
And THAT is the Deceived RELIGIOUS STATE of everyone who believes they can "Lose their Salvation".

And let me tell you this also...
The Devil knows the bible, in a Legalist way, and he deceives using Legalism.
He puffs up your self righteousness and turns it against the Cross and the Grace of God.
He causes you to read verses in a carnally minded way, so that they teach you that YOU have the responsibility to get yourself to heaven, by WORKS, Enduring, Commandment keeping or Self Effort. And Satan teaches you that you can lose your salvation,.. by causing you to NOT BELIEVE that Jesus who saved you keeps you saved.
And his people, his "ministers" infect forums and build churches to try to prove that lie, and they have deceived millions.

Now....Look at this partial verse that heretics will BEAT YOU WITH, on every forum, and from thousands of Satanic Pulpits....
= """if you sin willfully, there remains no more sacrifice for your sin""".

See that? That is FALSE teaching SHOUTED by HERETICS...= that if the BORN AGAIN REJECT JESUS, who is the Sacrifice for ALL your SIN, then there is nothing left that can save you, or forgive your sin.
That is how the HERETICS teach this verse, so that its upside down and deceptive and is aimed to ruin your faith.

Now, If you reject the sacrifice of Christ, then you can't have it, not ever, as you have "willfully sinned" the unpardonable sin.
So, the only people who are doing that are UNBELIEVERS. John 3:36
They, the UNBELIEVERS..... have rejected being Saved., reader,..... and that is what Paul is dealing with in Hebrews Chapter 6, and Chapter 10.
He is preaching the Gospel to Christ Rejecting HEBREWS, and these unsaved JEWs are rejecting their Messiah in the verse, and similar... The are "trodding underfoot the blood of Jesus".. They , these Christ Rejecting Hebrews, in the epistle to the HEBREWS.... are "crucifying Christ Afresh", as that is the sin of CHRIST REJECTION.
So, this is not a born again believer in this verse that Paul is dealing with.., as the born again have already accepted Jesus, which is why you become a BORN AGAIN Christian.. A "New Creation in Christ", and a "SON/Daughter of God".

Now, when you here the Heretics ranting about.. "this is written to the Born again", as heretics live on forums to try to ruin your faith, and cause you to believe that you can lose your salvation.
That is their "ministry".
So, when they do, or before they do, ... you need to read Acts Chapter 28... the last 10 verses, as Paul is again dealing with these SAME Christ Rejecting JEWS (Hebrews).
And if you will study that for 3 mins you can then understand clearly that its the same CHRIST REJECTING JEWs... = situation in Hebrews 10:26 and also in Hebrews Chapter 6.

Reader......Thats a fact for you to "study" and "rightly divide".
And if you dont, you can be misled and deceived all your life regarding your understanding of the Cross of Christ and the Blood of Jesus and the Grace of God, and end up a ranting heretic who thinks that a few verses in Hebrews, written to UNBELIEVING Christ Rejecting JEWS.... are written to you.
The Heretics will always TWIST these verses in Hebrews to try to deceive you over and over and over., as well as a couple of verses in James and a couple in Matthew.
It's their ministry of deception, and they are always trying to ruin your faith with those verse in those 3 Epistles.
Notice who they are, and protect yourself.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, you just need to read the New Testament, repent to Jesus alone, and receive the Holy Spirit from Him.

When you've received the Holy Spirit of God inside of you, you are one with God.

Ephesians 4:
11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, 13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; 14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, 15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ— 16 from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.

In 2,000 Jesus spoke to me out in the middle of the desert while I was driving from Arizona to California. He said, "I am giving you the office of Teacher." So you see I didn't need a priest. I have a personal relationship with God, Himself, and can hear His voice. And so can you.

but you said a priest is not required?

hum???

Jesus is a priest!
Eternal priest!

heb 7:17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

And high priest!

Heb 8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;

so there must be “low priests “!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, you just need to read the New Testament, repent to Jesus alone, and receive the Holy Spirit from Him.

When you've received the Holy Spirit of God inside of you, you are one with God.

What about the Christian sacrament of baptism?

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one teaches that Grace is a license to sin., except Heretics who deny God's Grace and reject the Cross.

See, heretics have to get in on Salvation, as they can't stand to accept that Christ KEEPS them saved.
So, in their Pride they want to show us all their self effort to stay saved, which is actually just their admission that they don't actually trust in Christ.
but you said a priest is not required?

hum???

Jesus is a priest!
Eternal priest!

heb 7:17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

And high priest!

Heb 8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;

so there must be “low priests “!

No, just Jesus. He is our only mediator between us and the Father.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I teach that God keeps you saved.
How can He not, as He created Salvation.
You teach that he doesn't.

Paul wrote that "God who started salvation in the Born again, will HIMSELF be faithful to COMPLETE it". Philippians 1:6

And Paul wrote that Christ is the finisher of your Faith. Hebrews 12:2

Heretics do not accept that God finishes their salvation, which proves they dont actually Trust in Christ to keep them saved.

As you would certainly know, 1stCenturyLady

What does "work out you own salvation with fear and trembling" mean.

You preach easy salvation, whereas Jesus taught that few there are who find it.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, just Jesus. He is our only mediator between us and the Father.

how you call him “high” priest?
What is he high over?

the old covenant example had a high priest in authority over the low “Levite” priests